• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Back to the South Ch. 01

Back to the South Ch. 01

123

On Vacation before sending off their youngest to college, the Petersons were driving their Toyota Prius along the central coast in California.

"This is going to be great." Jonathan Peterson, the head of the family said looking over at his wife.

"Sure is hon." Samantha looked over at her husband, and then back at her two daughters.

At forty-two, Samantha had done her best to keep in shape, which she had manage to do quite well, even after having had two daughters.

She had a well manicured appearance, and her curly blonde hair was shiny and well kept.

Her white blouse, though buttoned, showed off her large natural size DD breasts.

"What you say girls?"

"Yeah mom." Allison looked over at her mom.

Allison was going to miss her parents next month when she goes off to college, but at the same time she was very excited as well.

"Oh god, is that what's she's wearing, that is so not her color." Deena looked at a photo on her phone, and texted her friend.

Deena had been working as a beautician for a year now, ever since she flunked out of college.

Though Jonathan and Samantha were a bit a disappointed that their daughter had flunked out, they hadn't been that surprised. They were however glad that she had found a job that really suited her. Deena had always cared more about how she looked than how she did in school.

Her makeup and platinum blonde hair was always in perfect condition, and she clothes were of the latest fashion. When she turned 18, she even convinced her parents to pay for breast implants. She went from a size 32B to a 32DD.

"Why don't you put that down for a second and enjoy the view." Samantha told her daughter as she looked out at the ocean.

"Or have a conversation with your sister, you know she'll be going out of state next month." Jonathan said looking back at his daughters in the rear view mirror.

"Fine." Deena took one last selfie and typed; "On the road with my sis and parents.", and posted it.

Deena then took out a small box from her designer purse, and handed her sister. "Got you something. Just a going away present."

Allison looked a bit surprised at her sister.

When she opened the box, she found a bracelet with small silver dolphins hanging from it.

"Wow... it's beautiful." Allison had always loved dolphins.

"Well..." Deena had tried to hide her feelings, but she was actually going to miss her little sister.

Allison leaned over and gave her sister a hug.

Then as Jonathan drove through another small tunnel that had been carved out of the coast mountains, a huge white fog bank appeared, engulfing the car.

"What is that?!" Jonathan then spoke out with concern.

"They didn't say anything about bad weather today." Samantha said as Jonathan slowed down.

Then suddenly everything was covered in the fog.

South Alabama, 1848

"Mmm mm." Mary Sue was on her knees in front of the two black farm hands.

The young farmers daughter Mary Sue had gone up to the western part of the farm with some water, where the farm hands, William and Mack were mending the fences.

Mary Sue watched them for a moment, admiring their strong physique.

They had no shirts on their backs, so their ebony chests glistened with sweat.

Then after handing them the water, Mary Sue slid the top of her worn summer dress down around her waist.

The young farm hands watched her soft perky white breasts as they undid their pants.

Both of them knew the score. The young white woman loved to milk the black bucks.

Mary Sue had half of Williams thick black cock in her mouth, eagerly sucking him at the same time as she was stroking Mack's with her free hand.

"Ah, just like that miss." William had his hand on Mary Sue's dirty blonde hair, slowly pushing more and more of his black cock into her mouth.

Mary Sue gagged on his huge cock "Gwah." She then leaned over and took Mack's cock in her mouth. Not as thick as William, she had an easier time with Mack, though his manhood proved longer.

"Mm mmm mm." The half naked woman really slurped on the black farm hand's cock.

Mary Sue loved every second she had their black cocks in her mouth.

"Ah ah." Mack slowly started to grunt as Mary Sue looked up at him.

"Mmm, you gonna give me your negro juices?" She wrapped her lips around his cock again.

"Ah sure am miss, ah surrrr." Mack bucked with his hip as he shot a huge load of hot cum in Mary Sue's mouth.

Mmm... so good... Mary Sue felt stream after stream land on her tongue as she loved the delicious taste.

She kept her lips tight around his cockhead, making sure she could swallow every last bit of it.

Seeing this William had to squeeze his cock hard not to cum, as he wanted to fill the young farmer's daughter's mouth with his seed as well.

Letting go of Mack, Mary Sue tried to catch her breath for a moment, but the second she opened her mouth, William shoved his thick cock inside her mouth.

"Ah aahh." William absolutely exploded as Mary Sue's eyes widened.

Even though she hadn't had time to catch her breath fully, she wasn't about to miss out on this.

She tried to swallow as much as she could, but some of his cum leaked out of her mouth.

"Ahh!" William had his eyes closed and looked up into the sky as he made one final thrust with his hips, emptying his big black balls in Mary Sue's mouth.

"Mmm." Mary Sue licked her lips as William slowly pulled out of her mouth.

"Thank you boys... That was delicious." Mary Sue smiled as she stood up.

Both farm hands still had their hungry eyes on her sweet perky breasts, as Mary Sue pulled up her dress and hid them from sight.

"Next time." She smiled.

"Phew... hard work on the farm." William and Mack wiped the sweat from their fore heads, looking at the white girl walk away.

Half a mile away,on a dirt road leading into the small town of Elmore, a large fog bank appeared.

Then a moment later it disappeared, leaving a Toyota Prius in the middle of the road.

"Is everyone okay?" Jonathan looked at his wife and daughters.

"Yeah." "Think so." They all said as Jonathan tried to get the car started.

"It wont start." Jonathan looked around and didn't recognized the surroundings.

"Where are we, and what happened?" Samantha looked out at the dirt road and corn crops alongside the road.

"Don't know." Jonathan got out of the car.

"My phone is dead." Deena said as the rest of the family checked their phones.

"Mine too." "So is mine." None of their phones were working.

Jonathan looked around trying to find a sign or something, when he saw an old horse and wagon coming towards them from down the road.

On top of the wagon there were two black men, Andre and Charles, who were on their way back from town. Andre wore a straw hat, bare chest and dirty pants, while Charles who was driving the horse, wore a farmer's shirt and a pair of working pants.

"You need help mistuh?" Charles asked as he saw the white man waving him down, and three women standing next to some strange contraption

Charles and Andre both looked at the three women, and thought that they wore rather strange clothes for women, as none of the women wore dresses, though one of the women, Deena did wear a skirt.

"Yeah, our car wont start." Jonathan said looking up at the black man.

"Ya what?" Charles was confused as he had never heard that word before.

"Our car." Jonathan looked back at the Prius as Charles and Andre looked at each other.

"Maybe it's how rich white folk say about their carriage?" Andre said to Charles as he nodded.

"Did your horses run off mistuh?." Charles then asked.

"Our horses? No." Jonathan couldn't understand why they were asking about horses.

"Then how did mistuh get all the way out here with ya carriage?" Charles asked.

"We drove, never mind, do you happen to have a phone on you, ours seems to be broken." Jonathan then asked them.

"A phone?" Charles looked over at Andre who shook his head as well.

"Well, is there a town nearby." Jonathan then asked the black man who were holding the horse lead rope.

"Yeah, Elmore. Half a day's ride that way." Charles said pointing in the opposite direction.

"Half a day's ride, that seems like a long way to walk Jonathan." Samantha said to her husband.

"We can give mistuh a ride back to the farm, maybe mastah Thompson can help ya with yur carriage." Charles then told them.

"Mastah...? They can't mean?" Samantha said a bit quiet like to her husband.

"No, I'm sure we just misheard or something." Jonathan didn't think anyone could be that racist anymore, that they would have their black farm hands call them Master.

"Yeah, that would be great if you could give us a ride." Jonathan told the black men.

"I'm Jonathan by the way, and this is my wife Samantha, and my two daughters Allison and Deena." Jonathan then told them as looked over at the women.

"Me am Charles mastah Jonathan, and this here is Andre." Charles said as Jonathan immediately felt uneasy being called mastah.

"No, don't call me that, I'm no one's master. And no one should have you call them mastah either."

Jonathan told Charles and Andre.

Both Charles and Andre looked strangely at Jonathan, and then just shook their heads like he just kidded.

Andre stepped down and walked to the back of the wagon, to help them up on the wagon.

Andre held out his hand and helped Jonathan up the wagon, and then held his hand to help Samantha.

"Thank you." Samantha took his large hand and looked at the bare chested black man, as she smiled to be polite, but Andre's musky body odor made her turn her head a little.

Andre then helped Allison up who smiled and thanked him, but then Deena came up and took his hand. "Eww... bathe much." Deena winched her nose and said in her valley girl way.

"Deena!" Samantha looked at her daughter as Charles laughed from up front.

"Ha hahaha, bathe much." Charles laughed at Andre as he got up next to him, as he then smacked the horse rope to make the horses move.

"Farmers do smell a bit, but that's no reason to be rude." Samantha looked over at her daughter.

"If mistah don't mind me asking, where are ya from. Me never seen a carriage like yurs." Charles asked Jonathan.

"We're from California." Jonathan told him. "By the way, where are we?"

"Californ... don't know that place... Yur in Alabama." Charles then said which made the Peterson family all look even more confused.

"Alabama... how did we... that's all the way across the country." Jonathan said.

"This is so bizarre, I can't wait to tweet about this." Deena said trying yet again to get her phone to work.

"Honey, do you think." Samantha, who came from a christian household whispered to her husband as she looked up at the sky.

"Don't be silly, I'm sure there's a rational explanation." Jonathan said though he had no idea what that rational explanation would be.

Charles then turned the wagon into a smaller road where there were cotton fields on both sides.

Black men and women worked the fields, some looked up and nodded at Charles and Andre as they rode by.

"This seems really weird." Samantha then whispered. "Black people, picking cotton like this."

"I didn't think they harvested cotton like this anymore." Allison said.

"Obviously they do, it's not like we've gone back in time." Deena said obnoxiously.

"Here we are, mastah Thompsons farm." Charles told them as he drove the wagon up to a larger house.

Before they had time to get out of the wagon, Edward Thompson walked out from the house.

Edward had inherited the farm from his parents and had managed to turn it into a rather successful cotton plantation.

He looked out at the wagon as he pulled up his shirt straps and walked out.

"Who are these nice people then Charles?" Edward looked over at the Petersons as Charles walked around the horses.

"We found them on the side of the road mastah Thompson, their carriage broke down, and their horses ran off." Charles told him.

"I see." Edward looked over at the back of the wagon where Andre was helping them down.

"You have the money from the sale?" Edward asked Charles.

"Oh yes mastah Thompson, 42 dollar and... 37 cents." Charles held out the small purse as he looked up and counted in his head.

"That's a nice profit. Why don't you go inside and give it to Mrs. Thompson." Edward told Charles.

"Yes mastah Thompson."

"And Charles..." Edward said as Charles stopped next to him.

"Mrs. Thompson has been waiting for you, she's upstairs." Edward gave Charles a special look, as he knowingly nodded back.

Edward Thompson then walked over to the Petersons who had just gotten down from the wagon.

Edward found the women to be wearing rather strange clothes, pants instead of dresses.

"I understand that your carriage broke down and your horses ran off." Edward came up to Jonathan.

"Our car broke down." Jonathan said as Edward looked a bit confused.

"Ehm, well I'm sure I can have some of my boys go out and get it." Edward told him as Samantha, Allison and Deena came up behind Jonathan.

"Where are my manners, I'm Edward Thompson, and this is my plantation." Edward said with pride.

Plantation... Jonathan was rather surprised that they would call it that these days.

"Jonathan Peterson. This is my wife Samantha, and these are my daughters, Deena and Allison." Jonathan shook Edward's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Peterson." Edward gently nodded to Samantha.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Thompson." Samantha said as Allison and Deena said hello.

"Nice family you have Mr. Peterson, I've got three kids myself, two girls and a boy, about the same age as yours. Though they're out doing their chores at the moment, they should be back soon." Edward said.

"Thank you. Though about our car, if we could just borrow your phone, I'm sure we could just call a local repair shop and they could come out and get it." Jonathan then asked.

"Phone, I'm not sure what you mean?" Edward looked a bit confused.

"A phone." Jonathan took out his phone as Edward looked at it.

"What does it do?" He asked as the Peterson family all got a strange feeling when Edward didn't know what a phone was.

"You call people." Jonathan. "George!" Edward called out as one of the black men near his house ran over to him.

"Like that? Wouldn't it just be easier to call out without that thing?" Edward said.

"No, you use it to call people that are far away." Jonathan didn't know if Edward was actually pulling his leg, or if he was serious.

"Wow, how does that work?" Edward asked curious.

"Well it doesn't, our phones seem to all be broken." Jonathan told him.

"That's a shame... well I'm afraid I can't help you with that, never heard of a phone before." Edward told him.

"But I tell you what, you are more than welcome to stay here until you've gotten everything sorted out." Edward said.

"Thank you Mr. Thompson, that's very kind of you." Samantha told him as she could tell that Jonathan was getting a bit frustrated that Edward didn't know what a phone was.

"My wife should be down in a bit, I'm sure she would love to meet you, Mrs Peterson." Edward told Samantha.

Upstairs in the house, Charles was on top of a naked Mrs. Emma Thompson, slamming his big black cock deep inside her white pussy.

"Oh god yes, you're such a big negro." Emma moaned out.

Charles thrusted his hips back and forth with such intensity that the corners of the bed slammed against the wall. He then leaned down and planted his big lips on Emma's and passionately tongue kissed her.

"Mmm." Emma moaned as she absolutely loved to be in the arms of a smelly negro.

Charles then raised himself up and looked down at the blissful expression of the white woman that he was inside of. Something he loved to see.

He watched her soft naked breasts move with each of his thrusts, before he slowed his pace, leaned down and sucked her tits.

Charles then raised himself up again and looked down at Mrs. Thompson as he picked up his pace.

"Uh uhh uh!" Charles grunted loudly with each heavy thrust.

"Yes yes yes yess!" Emma leaned back as she felt Charles's cock grow even bigger inside of her.

"Ahhh!" With one powerful thrust Charles emptied his big black balls inside of Mrs. Thompson.

"Yesssss!" Emma Thompson screamed out in orgasm, her hands grabbing the backboard of the bed.

"Mmm... you were so good Charles." Emma looked up at Charles as he pulled his thick cock out of her pussy. When he did, cum leaked out onto the bedsheets.

"Thank you missus Thompson." Charles stood up, his ten inch black cock was still hard as he pulled up his pants.

"You really are my favorite negro." Emma told him with a smile on her face as Charles gave her a smile back.

He took a long look at her naked white body before he left the bedroom, though he knew that he would be back.

Outside Edward Thompson showed the Petersons one of the barns.

"Here's where most of the negroes who work near the house sleep."

"How can you call them the n-word, that's so racist." Allison then spoke out after she had listened to Edward use the word more than once.

N word... raci... What is this girl on about... Edward thought to himself.

"What do you mean... N word?" Edward had never heard those words before.

"Negro, okay." Allison said with a rather determined voice, though she didn't want to use the word.

"That seems confusing, calling a negro, the n word." Edward looked a bit confused at Allison's outrage.

"But it's just wrong to call an african american...a " Allison said as she quieted down a bit "negro."

"Hey Pa, do we have visitors?" A young woman in a summer dress walked up behind Edward.

"Abigail, yes we do. This is my oldest daughter Abigail, this is the Petersons." Edward introduced his daughter.

Abigail Thompson was tall and slender with her dirty blonde hair in a long braid down her back.

She was a very pretty young woman, with a few small freckles on her face.

The top of her summer dress was open in the front, clearly revealing that she had rather large breasts for a tall and slender woman.

Jonathan tried not to look at the 20 year old woman's chest as she curtseyed, but he couldn't help but glance down.

Something Samantha noticed and gave her husband a nudge, which made Jonathan lookup.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Abigail said smiling.

"Where's your sister and brother?" Edward then asked his daughter.

"I think I saw Mary Sue by the stables, and Richard is probably over at the Chathams, visiting his darling Rebecca." Abigail told her father.

"My son Richard is engaged to the Chatham's daughter Rebecca, we expect to the wedding to be announced in a month or two." Edward said proudly as the Chatham were a bit more well off than himself.

"Abigail, why don't you take Allison and Deena here, and show them around a bit." Edward told her daughter as he saw his wife Emma walk out on the porch up and the house.

"Sure thing Pa." Abigail said walking over to the two girl and slid her arms into theirs.

"Let me show you the barn here." Abigail walked away with the Allison and Deena.

"Can I just ask you, why do you wear a man's clothes?" Abigail looked at Allison who wore pants and shirt top.

"I keep telling her that she should wear more feminine clothes." Deena jumped in as she wore a skirt and nice blouse with a bit of cleavage.

"I like these clothes, and they're not a man's clothes. I just don't..." Allison had never been comfortable in more revealing clothes, though she sometimes wished that she had her sister's courage to dress more feminine.

"Well never mind, I think I have a dress that you can borrow." Abigail told Allison.

Abigail then walked Allison and Deena around the side of the barn and into the open doors.

"This is where our negroes sleep who work up at the house." Abigail said, but just as Allison was about to get upset that Abigail called them negroes, Allison's eyes widened.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Back to the South Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds