• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A UK Girlfriend Reluctantly Shared Ch. 02

A UK Girlfriend Reluctantly Shared Ch. 02

Marcus was a guy who worked with Pete. We had met maybe two or three times before tonight, mostly on nights out. Marcus had a reputation for being something of a player - a guy who fancied himself, arrogant and generally cocky. He had a girlfriend who I also know; she would often complain that he was out at all times, not answering his phone. Marcus was taller than Pete at 6'2", broader build and older, at 34. When I had seen him, he was always flirtatious, staring at me, his eyes over my body. Not that this wasn't so unusual, just that he made it so obvious to me.

As I stood near my parents' front door, Marcus walked over and shook hands with Pete. Marcus hugged me immediately and I almost drowned in his size as he squeezed me and kissed me on the cheek, "Beth, you look so stunning, I can't believe this is going to happen." As Pete unlocked the door, I replied, "HAPPEN? What's happening?"

Inside, I already know what was going to happen. Before I knew it, we were inside my parents' house, my family home where I grew up, feeling more vulnerable than I ever had in my life. This relative stranger staring at my body. Panicking, I went upstairs to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror, wondering why the hell I hadn't kicked them both out, but I simply felt unable to. A few minutes later, there was knocking on the door - Pete. I opened, and he immediately blurted, "Baby, you're so amazing for doing this for me, come downstairs." I didn't even reply (looking back, I simply think I was in shock), unable to understand why he would want this. My stomach was full of butterflies, even my pussy felt different, nervous, in anticipation

I went into the living room - my parents' house is fairly large as they both work hard and have good jobs. I sat down on the sofa, crossing my legs, sitting upright nervously. Pete and Marcus came into the room, laughing between themselves. Without warning, Marcus sat next to me and began to stoke my bare legs softly with his large hand. This felt odd, strange, and I looked at Pete, who was watching intently. Why wasn't he going crazy with Marcus touching me? "Your skin is so soft, Beth," Marcus murmured to me, as he moved his hand slightly under my dress. I pushed his hand back out of shock and stared at Pete. "It's ok baby, let him, you will like it, go on." With this confirmation, Marcus pushed his hand further up, beginning to kiss my neck.

After a minute or so, he slid down onto the floor in front of me, onto his knees. Marcus uncrossed my legs, saying, "Relax, it's ok, you will love this." He pushed my legs slightly open, staring between them as he started to kiss my lower thigh. Suddenly his large hands reached under my bum cheeks as he pulled my dress back, exposing my thong. As I tried to close my legs again, his head beat me to it as he began to kiss my pussy over my thong, making 'mmmmm Beth' noises. Pete was still fixated, staring at what was happening opposite him.

After another minute or so Marcus pulled my thong away from my pussy, then to one side, and then letting go as it snapped back. I looked down towards my pussy, seeing it bald, my pubic mound, and, above it, Marcus. How had this happened? "MY GOD, you are perfect, Beth," he groaned, as his tongue extended, licking me slowly between my outer vagina lips. His tongue felt rough, warm, as I felt the tip wriggling around my hole.

I lay there, almost frozen, for around 15 minutes as he began licking faster, harder, at my pussy. This was completely different to how Pete had ever licked me - Marcus seemed over-excited, hungry, getting more and more into what he was doing. I was locked, staring down at this stranger between my legs, licking me, my pussy lips being pushed apart by his tongue, and then closing back as he licked further down. Marcus stood and I quickly closed my legs again, sitting myself upright. 'That's it, he has had enough,' I thought to myself and looked over to see Pete sat now masturbating. Marcus moved his hand to his belt and I could then see the outline of his penis. He quickly undid his belt, zip, and removed his boxers with his jeans.

His penis literally sprung up, straight to attention. This was only the second penis I had ever seen and I was mesmerised. The head was staring straight at me, it looked swollen, deep purple, almost looking as if it was about to explode. The head then sharply flared out to a thick ridge where his foreskin was pulled tautly back. His shaft was slightly curved but veiny, with these bulging out. It throbbed slightly, up and down, and the tip was stickly wet. His ball sack was tight, however I could see two large testicles sat in them. I was shocked, shocked to say the very least, as he appeared almost twice the size of Pete. "Fuck, mate, you're really big," Pete nodded, as if this had been a conversation they already had had.

Marcus went back on his knees quickly, pushing my legs back apart, keen to lick me again. This time, I could feel a rocking motion from him and I looked down to see his arm moving back and forward, wanking himself. After a few minutes, he pulled me down the sofa, almost aggressively. I was now almost laying flat, my feet on the floor, my bum hanging off the edge of the sofa. Marcus rose up on his hips, his penis back in view between my legs, dribbling clear white liquid onto the floor. He moved his penis towards my vagina; still in shock, I was staring down at this, as if it wasn't actually me this was happening to. "WAIT!!" I cried, pushing back and sitting up. Both of them looked shocked. "We can't, look, look how big it is," I said. "Pete, he doesn't even have a condom on, look."

With this, Marcus turned to Pete, "You said I could do her without one."

I felt so angry, why would Pete allow this? He knew I wasn't on the pill and we always wore protection. We had a brief argument before they both started on at me again - "We have come this far, go on, please, go on, just let him."

"I won't cum inside you Beth, I promise."

I felt bullied, pressured, they repeatedly went on and on. What to do?

'Well,' I thought, 'If you just do it this time, he probably won't want to see it again.' "Fine, but don't cum inside me." I half expected Pete to want to stop things as Marcus entered me but I was wrong. As I said this, he pulled me back down towards him, my legs open around him. He wriggled forwards and I stared down at my vagina. He lowered his huge penis gently onto my outer lips, then wriggled it between them, rubbing the head slowly between the lips. I was staring fixedly, panicked, my mind going crazy with worry, asking myself, 'Why are you doing this, you're not on the pill,' as I could see liquid still seeping out of his penis.

Pete had by now moved next to me on the sofa, looking on as well. Marcus poised his tip against my hole, pressing it in. I could see his huge shaft at my entrance and I felt my hole slightly open as the tip entered. He pressed further in, my hole opening with ease at first. I sat up slightly to see, around ¼ of the head was inside as Marcus held his shaft with his hand. Marcus continued to work inside of me, "God, Beth, oh god, you're so tight, you're so soft, you're the tightest I have ever felt." Around 1/3 of the head was now inside and at this point he felt the same girth as Pete but I could see there was a lot left to go inside. As he pushed, I now felt a stretching sensation and I extended my hand to stop him.

"It hurts," I moaned.

"It will be ok once its inside," and he pressed on. Gradually, my pussy opened more and more, slowly, until the head was now wedged inside me. I felt so stretched, spread open wide. Marcus began to work his length inside me, as I stared down, my pussy looked different, almost like it was burst open. My lips were pushed so wide apart, with his shaft buried between them. Inside me, I could feel everything, more than I ever had. I could feel the head, flared up inside my vagina, I could feel the thick ridge pushing my vaginal walls wide open. My head was racing with worry, 'Beth, this cock is inside you, unprotected, what are you thinking?' After around 10 minutes, he had gradually worked half the length inside of me and I had never felt so full. He then pulled it back out, almost completely, and then pushed it hurriedly back inside me. He tried working more and more inside me for a few minutes before he quickly pulled the entire length out as he groaned. He lifted up and his penis sprung up and down, once, then again. A dribble of white thick cum dropped onto my stomach from it.

"Shit, you're too tight, I've nearly cum already." This sent my mind racing even more, but before I could say anything he pushed deep back inside of me. He leaned forward, with his arm under me. I remained staring at my pussy. He then began to thrust it into me deeply, deeper than anything had ever gone inside of me."Ow, not so hard, ow, Marcus!"

I could see his shaft going deep in and out of me, my pussy gripping it so tightly. Deep inside my body, I could feel the ridge, scraping inside of me. Suddenly I felt it enlarge even more and his body tense and he made short, deep stokes groaning.

"No, no, Marcus don't cum inside of me," I gasped, looking at his face. His face was screwed up, angry looking and almost frightening me and I tried to push his body back from my own but this was useless, as I was impaled on his penis.

"ARRRGGGHHHHH," he screamed as he lunged his penis deep into me. I felt his penis violently throb inside of me, with my pussy clamping down on it. Throb, throb, throb, as I felt everything inside me get a whole lot wetter. I lay in shock...

The throbbing stopped as he slowly withdrew his penis and as he pulled out, my vagina was still clinging to it. I could see a white, wet, slimey build up on his penis. He pulled it all out of me as it hung, still dripping and now deflated. I felt wet, really wet and so sore. I started to feel a liquid running out of me and I sat up and looked down. On the edge of the leather sofa, white sperm was running down onto the carpet. My pussy looked red, swollen, like it had been beaten up. I leapt up, "What? I told you not to cum in me, you idiot, I'm not on the pill for god's sake."

"Beth, i'm sorry, I couldn't help it," he muttered, as he tried to hug me.

"FUCK YOU!" as I ran upstairs, sperm still leaking from me down my leg. I dived in the shower to wash, but it still leaked out. I heard the door shut as I showered and Pete came into the bathroom as I got out of the shower.

"Beth, you're amazing, thank you so much for doing that, wasn't it hot?"

"Get out! Get out!" I couldn't bear to look at him. As I got into bed naked, I could still feel where Marcus's penis had been inside me, sore, stretched. Sperm continued to dribble slowly out as if I was overfilled, onto my bed. I looked down at my pussy, the lips still apart. Would they go back to normal? How much sperm was still inside me? Was I pregnant already?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A UK Girlfriend Reluctantly Shared Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds