• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Cage Pt. 04

The Cage Pt. 04

Thank you for reading this far. I tried to incorporate feedback I received into this chapter. Please enjoy, and don't forget to comment!

*****

Masochism brings pleasure from where you may least expect it. Pain, humiliation, lack of power. A giantess takes that power away with her size. She may inflict pain and humiliate you. What could be more humiliating than that? A giantess with a cock. Being made to worship a woman and bowing to a phallus? That is what Kassi does. She makes you worship something so much against your instinct... and you believe in it. The only thing that is more humiliating, more painful, even more lacking in power? When she invites her boyfriend in too. This is the ultimate conclusion of this masochistic combination.

*****

The morning after my first encounter with the boyfriend, I awoke to him leaving. Last night was a very confusing night... Kassi yawned above. I could use some more sleep but its not about what I need. The door opened and the large hand of my owner appeared grabbing me by the leg. She drug me out and hoisted me up onto her lap. Kassi leaned back against the wall stared into my eyes. I looked down, avoiding the eye contact.

"Well its time for me to start my day." She said getting up. I could see the bulge between her legs and through the short yoga shorts she was wearing. She wasn't quite hard yet, but she was getting there... I am very familiar with that bulge. It is the thing that sets her apart and gives her power. She doesn't just get fucked, she does the fucking. And it was swelling before my eyes. I could practically see the veins and...

"Are you drooling over my cock you little slut?" Caught staring right at it. "See, this is why I don't feel bad about owning a cock slave, you want it too." She shoved me down, giggling as she rolled me over onto my stomach. She was going to take me.

What I felt next was lube being squirted into me. I was hoisted up and stuffed into her back pack. This was unexpected. Kassi zipped me inside and a minute later she lifted me like her bag of anatomy and sexual studies text books. We didn't go far and I could tell we were in the communal showers. Kassi set me down, opened the bag and immediately stuffed a ball gag into my mouth, shushing me in the process. It was just small enough that I could breath, but too big make much noise. I wouldn't dare to make a sound anyway.

Kassi turned on the water, getting it scalding hot. I hate a hot shower, I am too sensitive to the heat. Kassi loves a hot shower, and its not up to me. She attaches ropes to my wrists and lifts me even with her breasts. Looping the rope comfortably around her neck she holds me atop her cock.

"I want to look into your eyes, do not look away sheath." The head of her cock slid right in. The lube combined with my time as a slut meant I couldn't even hope to keep her out. She let gravity do the work as the long monster skewered me. I stared into her eyes and she watched a tear roll out of mine. I was rock hard and she knew it. I don't know what is wrong with me, I hate this so much but my body is just taken over by her power. I want to make her happy.

She stepped into the water as she lowers me all the way down, her cock completely within my small body. "I know your ass well" she chuckled as my eyebrows raised and I exhaled awkwardly. Her fingers digging strongly into my sides, suspending me on her cock, its bulbous head pushed against my prostate.

"Ride your little prostate on my cock, slave," she whispered.

I could hear other girls in the bathroom. Kassi loved the thrill of humiliating me in public and this was one of the closest things to that. She ran her finger along my cock head feeling how much precum I had put out. She shoved her finger into my mouth and licked it off. Even her strong finger in my mouth felt powerful.

I pushed my legs into her hips, held on tightly to the restraints on my wrists, and pulled myself up. I pulled myself up a whole 9 inches of Kassi's thick girl cock. I felt the large head of her cock catch at my most tightest exit. She wasn't easy to get out either. I relaxed and slid back down the monster. Her eyes narrowed as I worked her cock. She stared into my soul as I rode a giant phallus in a public shower stall. She knew this should be an awful experience for me yet I was rock hard.

Again Kassi pushed into my prostate, or rather I grinded my prostate into her girth. Now it was my eyes that narrowed as precum escaped my little cock. Again I rode the cock up, felt the head at my exit, and slid down while staring into her large brown eyes. She smiled as her cock hit my prostate again. I twitched, all sorts of wires crossed.

I rose again and at the peak of her mountain her large hands grabbed my hips. She pushed me down with much more force, smashing her monster into my prostate.

"You love this don't you?" She whispered. I mumbled in agreement.

"You love the feeling of my cock in your ass, don't you?" "Yes."

"Think about my large balls, so much larger and more masculine than your little nuts. Imagine your face rubbing against them as I sit on you. You can feel them churning making your next meal. Next, picture my cock. It's so long, so thick. Your little prick is more like a clit. Mine is strong and powerful. It rules the room. You rub it, you lick it, you give your body to it. And you want it to cum, don't you?

"Yes, mistress, I want your cock to cum."

"You are such a little slut," she said as she lifted me to the top of her cock faster than I could climb. She slammed me back down, her arms doing all the work, pounding with all her might into my prostate, into my weakest point. I felt the urge to cry as I stared up into her eyes. She looked at me with such great power and control. She wanted to humiliate me. She wanted to make me cry, and she wanted to make me cum. My eyes watered more as she slammed into me again.

I could hear girls talking in the other side of the bathroom. They couldn't hear my muffled moans, no one could help me anyway. I couldn't leave this cock, I was addicted to it.

"You are a masochist now, you live to please and be used. All this time owning, fucking, and abusing you has changed you." Kassi wrapped her hand around my neck. She used that hand to lift me up and ram me down, choking her fucktoy while she fucked the very deepest part of it.

She was right, I am addicted to her cock now... and maybe not just her cock. I love her in a special way, and I fear her strength and control, but its more about power now. I cried, staring into Kassi's eyes. As soon as that tear ran down my cheeks I let go. I came so hard and moaned like a sissy. I couldn't help cumming and it came from somewhere deep in my mind. Cumming from the pain, the humiliation, the lack of power. The orgasm just flowed out of me like it was always meant to. I felt fulfilled and satisfied in the most amazing way as her cum flooded into me. She stared into my eyes dominantly as she came, rubbing her superior cock and masculine orgasm in as I kept cumming from the humiliation. Her monstrous balls may take longer to empty, but I felt like I was cumming for minutes.

When I was returned to the cage, I laid there in an afterglow.

"I'm leaving for the day, but don't worry, your new friend from last night is coming by to feed you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Cage Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds