• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Woman Dressed in Adult Diapers

Woman Dressed in Adult Diapers

Brian was standing in front of the door. He just rang the doorbell. He heard footsteps on the other side and Clarice opened the door.

"Hi Clarice," Brian said and smiled to her.

"Hi," Clarice smiled back to him.

"These are for you," Brian gave her a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh, they are lovely," Clarice gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. She blushed a little and to hide that she turned around and let him in her apartment.

"She has a nice figure," Brian thought as he was watching her walking away dressed in a short summer dress. He followed her into the apartment.

Two days ago Brian accidentally met Clarice. They didn't see each other for more than fifteen years. Before that they were good friends for several years. They liked each other but they never dated. Now they were both in the late thirties and still single. So they went for a long drink while they had a lot to catch up. At the end Brian invited her for another drink on Saturday. Clarice refused and instead invited him for a dinner at her place.

Clarice put the roses in a vase while Brian looked around.

"You have a nice apartment."

"Thank you. Come let me show it to you."

Brian stepped into the bedroom.

"What's that on the nightstand?" he thought. He looked again. It was a diaper in adult size and behind it a body also in adult size. He recognized it. He knew about this fetish. He came across it on Internet when he was surfing for porn. He looked at Clarice and saw a terrified face looking at him.

When Clarice stepped into the bedroom she saw immediately that she forgot to put away her diaper and other stuff with she was playing in the morning. She turned around but it was to late, Brian was already in the room. She was horrified to see that he saw it and that he recognized it. Her world fell apart. She wanted to run out of the room and hide, but Brian was blocking the door. And then he looked at her.

Clarice started to speak. She wanted to say so many different things at the same time but couldn't get a word out. She started to stutter and then bursted into tears. She hid her face in her hands. Brian felt sorry for her. He stepped to her and hugged her. First she was resisting it but then she just let him hug her.

After a while Brian said, "It's ok. It's really ok." He was trying to calm her. "It's nothing to be ashamed of."

Clarice was still crying. "I like you," she said through her tears. "I really wanted to leave a good impression on you today. And now I screwed up everything. You are just waiting to get out of here."

Brian waited for a moment and then he pulled himself away from her so that he could see her face. She lowered her hands.

Brian looked into her eyes and said, "I like you too and this doesn't change anything. And by the way your eyes are beautiful even when you are crying."

"My mascara is probably..." Clarice stopped and then faintly smiled. "To think about mascara in this moment, I must be crazy," she thought. But it helped, she stopped crying.

A moment later they were both sitting on the bed.

"For how long are you into this?" Brian asked. It was the first thing that came into his mind and he wanted to start a conversation.

"Well quiet some years, more than five I think. And how do you know about this?" Clarice asked.

"From the Internet. I just stumbled upon it."

"When you were searching for porn?"

Brian was a little embarrassed but there was no point in trying to pretend. "Yes, that's how I found it."

Clarice smiled naughtily. She felt better already.

"Can I ask you more about it?" Brian asked.

"Of course you can. I will tell you everything. But you have to promise me two things: this stays between us and you won't laugh at me."

"Absolutely, I promise."

"Well, ask."

"Did you try to roleplay with other people." Brian asked carefully.

"Yes," Clarice waited for a moment still a little embarrassed. "But only chatting on Internet. I had some daddies and also a long time ago a mum."

"In real life nothing?"

Clarice laughed. "I'm to afraid to meet someone in real life for that."

Brian wanted to ask something but he was hesitating. Clarice was nicely smiling at him and patiently waiting.

"Hmm Clarice."

"Yes?"

"If you want, we can try it together."

"I would love that." Clarice was smiling even more.

"But I don't know really what to do, so I will probably suck at it." Brian said.

"Don't worry, this is also new for me. We will just explore it slowly and see what happens. And Brian, I will try different things. If you don't like something just tell me and I will stop. And also if you won't like this roleplaying just say and we will stop immediately. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Can you now please go out of the bedroom, so that I can dress up. I will call you when I'm ready." Clarice said.

"And I will be your daddy?" Brian asked.

"You will be my daddy and I will be your little girl." Clarice smiled naughtily.

Brian was walking in the living room. He was waiting for Clarice to call him. The waiting made him excited and nervous. He still couldn't grasp what was happening. Everything was going so fast.

"Brian, you can come now." Clarice called him.

Brian tried to calm himself and then stepped into the bedroom.

"Wow, she looks really cute." Brian thought when he saw her lying on the bed. She was dressed in a cute pink body. He could see the diaper underneath. She was wearing small pink socks. She had a pink hair bow in her beautiful long light brown hair. She was sucking a pacifier and she had a toy in her hand. She looked at him with big innocent eyes.

Brian smiled to her and said, "Here's my little girl."

Clarice smiled back. She uttered happy sounds land stretched her arms to him.

"You are so incredible cute today." Brian went slowly to her. He tickled her belly. Clarice started to giggle. He took her toy and started to tease her with it. Soon they were both playing and laughing. She played with his hands. He kissed her on her belly and played with her feet. They were putting their noses together.

After a while Clarice started to cry. Brian was lost. He tried to soothe her but in vain. Clarice started to crawl to the nightstand and then Brian got it. There was a bottle with milk on the nightstand.

"You are hungry my little Clarice," he said while he was getting the bottle. "Don't worry, daddy will feed you."

He sat on the bed and gently laid Clarice in his lap. He took the pacifier out of her mouth and gave her the bottle with milk. Clarice took the bottle with both her hands and started to suck. She was slowly drinking the milk while Brian was gently caressing her face and her hair.

Clarice had enough of the milk. Brian put the bottle away and put the pacifier back into her mouth. With her head in Brian's lap she was happily smiling at him. Then her expression changed. She was asking him with her eyes and at the same time she started to repeat pee-pee.

"Oh you need too pee, my little one," Brian said. "No problem, you can do it in your diaper."

Clarice made a relieved face, repeated on last time pee-pee and closed her eyes. Brian could see on her face that she was peeing.

"Good girl, fill your diaper, let it out my little one." Brian said calmly to her.

Clarice was finished and of course she started to cry while her diaper was wet.

"Don't worry, daddy will change your diaper," Brian said.

He started to fiddle with the body trying to figure out how to undress her. Clarice liked that, so she stopped crying. Brian found the buttons on the body between her legs. He unbuttoned the body and pulled it gently over Clarice's head.

"Wow, you have already nicely developed titties. They are beautiful," Brian said as he was staring at her breasts. Clarice smiled.

Brian touched her nipples and Clarice giggled whenever he did that. She touched her nipples too. For some time they were both playing with her nipples.

Then Brian kissed each nipple and said, "Time to change your diaper my little Clarice."

Clarice was a little disappointed but she still smiled to Brian.

Brian unfastened the tabs on the diaper and pulled down the front half of the diaper. A completely shaved pussy appeared in front of him.

"Your pussy is so cute," Brian said.

Clarice answered with moving her hips so that he could better see her pussy. Brian gently stroked her pussy and Clarice giggled. He lightly touched her clit and a thrill went through her body. He opened her pussy lips and Clarice was giggling even more.

Brian took a damp wipe from the nightstand and slowly and thoroughly cleaned her pussy. He gently wiped around her clit, took care of her lips and cleaned the entrance to her pussy. Clarice was softly moaning. With his fingers he checked inside her pussy.

"You are still wet my little one, but I don't think it's from peeing."

He took his fingers out of her, smelled them and licked them.

"So, you're clean now."

He gave her a kiss on her pussy. Then he put some powder on her nice soft skin and changed the wet diaper with a new fresh one.

Brian took the body, but Clarice didn't want it.

"You're probably right my girl, it's warm in the room."

He put the body away. Clarice was playful. She started to play with Brian's face, touched his hair, pulled his ears. Brian on the other hand was tickling her belly and stroking her breasts. He was kissing and licking her belly button, her whole belly and her breasts. They played for a while all the time smiling and giggling.

Clarice calmed down. She wasn't laughing anymore. She got a serious expression and was on the brink of crying.

"What's wrong with you my little one," Brian was worried.

Clarice was watching him with her big innocent eyes for a while and then she said, "Poop."

Brian smiled to her. "Oooh, you need to poop. Well let's take care of that."

Clarice smiled again and started to crawl to the other side of the bed. There she took her potty from under the bed.

"And where will we be using this potty my girl?" Brian asked.

Clarice was mumbling something about a bath.

"You wanna go to the bathroom," Brian finally understood her. Clarice smiled to him.

They went to the bathroom. Clarice was crawling on the floor and Brian was walking behind her with her potty in his hand. Clarice uttered happy sounds.

They came to the bathroom. Brian put the potty on the floor. Then he took off Clarice's diaper. Clarice sat down on her potty. Brian was watching her dressed only in small pink socks and with the pacifier in her mouth. Clarice was staring into his eyes. Then she started to poop. Brian was watching her intensively. She moaned softly from time to time and kept staring into Brian's eyes. She took her time. She moaned for the last time and she was finished. She smiled happily to Brian.

"That's my little girl," Brian said. "Now get up, so that I can wipe you clean."

She got up and turned around so that she was kneeling on the floor showing her ass to him. Brian took the toilet paper and gently cleaned her ass. He was wiping slowly and thoroughly. They were both enjoying it. Clarice was giggling from time to time. Brian kissed her ass and gave her a light slap on it when he finished.

While Brian was emptying the potty into the toilet, Clarice crawled to the bath. She was leaning on the edge of the bath and mumbling about a shower.

"My Clarice, you want a shower?" Brian asked her.

She smiled and nodded happily.

"Ok, then let's take a shower."

He took off her socks and helped her into the bath. When she was in the bath she started to stretch her arms to him.

"You want me to join you, my girl?"

Clarice smiled even more. Brian took off his clothes and joined Clarice in the bath.

Clarice watched with wonder Brian's hard dick. She touched it with her fingers and giggled. She touched his balls and giggled again. She started to play with his dick and balls like they would be some toy. She was giggling all the time and Brian was clearly enjoying it.

Brian took the shower handle and opened the water. Clarice turned her back to him. Brian showered gently her whole back. Clarice was moaning softly feeling the warm water and Brian's hands on her back. Brian turned her around and washed her arms. Then he washed and massaged her breasts, specially concentrating on her nipples. Clarice's breathing became deeper. He showered her belly and took special care of her belly button.

Brian started to shower Clarice's pussy. The feeling of warm water spraying on her pussy made Clarice really excited. She leaned back and with her fingers she opened her pussy to the warm water. She was moaning louder. She took the pacifier out of her mouth and put it in her pussy as deeply as she could. She was turning the pacifier around. All the time watching Brian with her innocent eyes. She took the pacifier out of her pussy, slowly licked it with her tongue and put it back in her mouth. She leaned back and closed her eyes. She was exposing her clit to the water. She was moaning even louder. Then her body shuddered. Brian was keeping the shower on her pussy. Clarice was twisting in the bath. Then she completely relaxed. She was still breathing deeply. Brian slowly and gently washed her legs and feet while she was resting and happily smiling at him.

Brian closed the water and wanted to take the towel, but Clarice pushed him back gently. She was on her knees in front of him. She put the pacifier out of her mouth and started to suck his nipple.

"I'm sorry my little one, but I don't have any milk," Brian said.

Clarice was sucking his nipple for a while and then looked up at him disappointingly. She tried with the other nipple but she was again disappointed.

"Maybe you can get something a little bit lower," Brian suggested.

Clarice looked down and saw his hard dick. She giggled.

"Yes, try that one, my little one," Brain said excitedly.

Clarice took his dick into her hand and put it to her mouth. She opened her mouth and let the head into her mouth.

"Oooh Clarice," Brian moaned.

She started to suck. She was looking at Brian with her innocent eyes as she was gently sucking his dick. It didn't take long and Brian came into her mouth. Like a good girl she swallowed everything.

Later they were both lying in bath happily embraced.

"I really loved what we did," Clarice said.

"Me too, I would love to do it again," Brian was smiling at her.

"Really?"

"Absolutely, my love."

After a while Clarice said, "Well, time to get up, dinner is waiting."

The end

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Woman Dressed in Adult Diapers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 394 milliseconds