• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The College Cuck Ch. 01

The College Cuck Ch. 01

At 4:30pm on Friday night I received a text message from my girlfriend of two years, Andi. It simply read "Sam will be at your dorm at 5:30." Andi and I had plans to hangout that evening, and it was not terribly uncommon for her to send Sam over to get me. Andi and I lived in the same city, but went to different universities, and I needed her, or someone on her campus to give me access to her dorm room. Sam was the perfect intermediary for this whenever Andi's plans involved some kind of surprise. Sam knew that I was submissive to Andi, and on occasion Sam had acted as my Mistress as well. As a result, if there was any kind of prep before going to Andi's that needed to be done, Sam was ideal to make sure I did it, and then to take me to Andi's.

At 5:30 my phone buzzed with a text from Sam telling me to bring her up to my room. I did as I was told. When we were in my room Sam told me to strip, I did so and instinctively turned around and spread my ass anticipating that she was going to insert a plug. She laughed and told me how well trained I was, but that tonight I wouldn't be getting a plug. Instead, she said I was going to be locked up, and she produced a small metal cage.

I was rock hard anticipating my ass being played with, and imagining what surprises my girlfriend had in store for me. Sam noticed this and informed me that I would have to "correct the issue" before she could cage me. She slipped off her shoes and told me to suck her toes while I stroked my cock. Sam loved having her feet worshipped more than anyone I had ever met, and her feet were absolutely perfect, so I did not mind kissing, licking, and sucking them.

When I was close to coming Sam put one foot on my cock and stroked me to an orgasm with it. I came on her other foot, and she made me clean myself off of her with my tongue. I greedily complied.

After I came, and my erection subsided Sam locked my dick up and told me to get dressed. As I went to slip on my boxers, Sam stopped me and produced a black and white lace thong for me to wear instead. I froze momentarily and couldn't believe that she was serious. In return, Sam slapped my ass hard enough to make me jump. I put my new thong on and finished getting dressed.

We then went to Andi's dorm. Outside of Andi's dorm room, when the hallway was clear Sam told me to strip to just my thong now before going in. I rapidly did so, out of fear that someone would see me. Once down to just my underwear, I stepped into my girlfriends room.

I was greeted by the sight of her stroking the huge cock of a muscular black guy. I didn't move at first. Andi got up and walked over to me. She tok my clothes and teased my balls under the thong. Andi explained to me that she really wanted to see fuck a guy with a big cock, and that while mine was okay for five inches, it was nothing compared to his. She told me to go suck his cock for a bit so it is nice and hard, and then I could lick her cunt to get her wet enough for him.

I was so enraged that I turned ready to leave even though I didn't have my clothes. As I did Andi grabbed my hair and yanked me back and then raised her knee into my balls. I dropped to the floor and she immediately sat on my face and rubbed her cunt over my nose for thirty seconds, making it so I couldn't breath. She reminded me that she owned me, and that she would always reward my good behavior. She asked if I wanted to be a good slave or not. I didn't reply and instead I crawled on all fours to the couch where the man with the giant black cock sat laughing at me.

I took his cock into my mouth as best I could. He was huge, at least ten inches long, and two inches thick. I could barely get my mouth around the mushroom head of it. I pat onto my hands and started stroking his base while I worked my mouth around the top. I would occasionally dart down and lick and suck the base right where the balls and shaft meet, and then down to the balls. H e seemed to be enjoying it. I know Andi was enjoying watching. After my third time moving my mouth to his balls he was leaking precum that I gobbled up immediately. It was sweet, and delicious, and I wanted more. As more leaked out of him I went to lick it up but was stopped by Andi.

She told me I wasn't supposed to make him cum yet, not until he had filled her up. Andi sat next to him on the couch and told me to eat her out. I happily compiled, and could tell she was getting close to coming when she stopped me, and climbed on top of him.

She rode him reverse so I could see her tits bouncing, and her clit, and his cock filling her up. I was ashamed of how small I was. I kneeled on the floor before the couch and watched them fuck for fifteen minutes. Then She told me to be useful and suck his balls, or her clit. I alternated between both for another fifteen minutes when I heard him start to grunt.

Andi told him he could cum in her, or he could force me to swallow his load whichever he preferred. As she said it I sucked on her clit, following the motion of him thrusting her up and down on his cock. He grunted again and I could see his dick swell, and release cum into her. She climbed off of him, moved my head onto his dick and yelled to clean him up, she then laid back onto the couch and moved her legs back, and told me she was a going to keep all of his cum inside of her until I was ready to clean her out too.

While I was sucking him clean he got hard again, and started throat fucking me. I took all ten inches down my throat and started gagging. He released me part way and blew a second load into my mouth right away. Andi's look was all I needed to know that I was to swallow all of this, and so I did.

I then turned to her, and she told me to lay on my back. I did as told and she again smothered me. She forced what seemed like gallons of cum out of her cunt and into my mouth. After she could tell I swallowed his cum she told me to get my tongue as deep in her as possible, and not to leave a single droplet of cum in her. For five minutes I moved my tongue inside of her until I couldn't feel it anymore. She then climbed off of me and began to kiss her big dicked lover. He got dressed, and she told him that I needed a good ass fucking. She produced her strap on which was slightly smaller than him, and told him that he could have my ass if he wanted to otherwise she was going to fuck it up. I looked at her with absolute terror, that thing in my ass would absolutely destroy it.

He said he couldn't but gladly would another time. Thank God. When he left Andi told me to bend over her desk. She lubed my asshole up, and slowly slid her strap on in. As she did she fumbled with her keys, and unlocked my chastity device. My cock sprang to fully erect in less than a second. I begged her to touch my cock. Instead she pulled her strap on out, and told me that if I wanted "her" cock touched then I would have to clean up the cum after. I agreed rapidly. She told me to lay on my back, and the strap on was reinserted. She told me that I was such a good girl that I deserved a rewarding fucking. I blushed at first, but as she touched my cock I agreed with her. Over and over again I told her I was my Mistress's good girl, and would do anything for her cock. After a few minutes I was close to cumming, and Andi cupped one hand over my dick and I pumped a medium sized load of cum into it. She fed it to me and I licked her hand clean.

As my dick went soft again she locked me back up. She then laid down new ground rules. (1) I was always to be locked up when not in her presence, unless given permission first. (2) I could only cum every other day. (3) No more boy underwear, only slutty girl underwear from here on out. (4) When we were in her dorm room I was to cross-dress always. This included wearing a fake chest piece she had given me. (5) within one month I was going to be trained well enough to be a girl in public, this included wearing heels, putting on makeup, and talking in a girl's voice. (6) I was going to be servicing a lot of her bulls from here on out. (7)I was going to wear a butt plug all the time.

Those rules were to start immediately as Andi promptly dressed me in a medium length tan skirt, a cute and flirty blouse, and a black wig. I put all of this on and she handed me a pair of two inch heels. Andi taught me how to walk around her dorm room in them, and then we spent two hours practicing putting on makeup.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The College Cuck Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds