• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home to Daddy 03

Home to Daddy 03

True to his word, daddy fell asleep within seconds of us tumbling onto the bed. I was a little disappointed. I thought "need a nap" was code for "need to fuck you some more." But that was okay. I was pretty freaking tired myself, so I spooned myself in next to him and fell asleep almost as fast. The next time I woke up, the shadows in the bedroom had moved several feet. I must've been out for hours. Daddy was still out. His hand was draped across me, though, with his fingers within an inch or so of my breast, so I took advantage of the nearness and pulled his hand to me. It was like instinct. As soon as he made contact, his hand cupped my boob like they'd been designed to fit together.

Laying there, with daddy's hand on my tit, I couldn't help playing through everything that had happened in the past day. I wondered what he might be dreaming about, if he was dreaming, and I got a little thrill imagining that, even in his sleep, he was playing his own mental tapes of our fucking. If I wasn't wet enough before, that got me plenty wet. I reached down, without disturbing him, and slipped my finger between my lips. I just stroked it back and forth lightly, thinking about how it had all started with me innocently brushing my hand across his crotch and finding his hardness, hardness from having his daughter's head in his lap. Then I very not-innocently showed him my boobs, and then we were off like a rocket sled down the slippery slope. His fingers dived into my wet little cunt and he made his little girl cum and cum and cum. I slid two fingers into my pussy as I thought about this, about riding daddy's fingers to climax.

I went back to stroking my clit with those very slick fingers, thinking about sliding down to the floor and taking his cock in my mouth, then him gradually taking control until my daddy was face fucking his baby girl and making her ... making me ... swallow his cum.

All that swirling in my head, and my fingertips swirling against my clit, and I came long and low. Not gasping and bucking, but all shuddery and melty, like I'd been saving it up forever, even though I'd cum more in the past eighteen hours than I had in the past three weeks, easily.

That's where I stopped myself. If I kept touching and imagining and cumming, it would only be moments before I shook daddy awake and had him fuck me. I wanted him to rest. I wanted is both to save up our energies. There was something else I wanted, and I wasn't sure how much convincing it was going to take. Daddy had had my mouth and my cunt, but there was still my ass, which hadn't gotten fucked in easily three months. My ex refused. Of my stable of fuck buddies, several were glad to, but I'd been without contact with any of them since my marriage had come crashing down. I was trying to go cold turkey - not knowing how truly unsuccessful that was going to be as soon as I moved in with daddy.

Anyway, I wanted my daddy's hard cock deep in my ass, but I didn't know if he would draw the line there. He didn't come across as a delicate, dainty lover, but I still didn't know. Maybe he pounded mom's ass almost as often as her pussy. The though made me jealous. Then again, anything I might have imagined about their sex life was just that - imagination. I knew they had sex, but their room was way at the far end of the house from mine.

I flicked myself to another couple of quiet orgasms, then drifted off again. Asleep, I almost immediately drifted into a dream where daddy and I were hanging out at my college. He was meeting my friends, and we were all walking across campus on our way to lunch when mom showed up and only seconds later, a guy showed up alongside her. In the dream, he was my boyfriend, though in reality, he was nobody I'd ever known. Just a dream person. Of course, also in the dream, mama was alive and about the age she was when she died. Not much older than I was now.

After a moment, I noticed him and dream mom leaning over and whispering things every now and then to each other and laughing. It wasn't chatty. It was more intimate. I was angry with her - flirting with my boyfriend with me and daddy only feet away. When we got to the restaurant, I managed to sit myself between them, and the only open chair was on the far side of daddy, so it was mom, me, daddy, and the boy. Jacob, I think. I was simmering with anger at my mother, who was acting perfectly normal.

Next thing I knew, daddy and Jacob were chatting in a friendly way, which just made me madder. After minutes of this, I jumped up and tugged daddy's sleeve and said "Come with me." He was having a nice old chat with some young boy who was being too familiar with mom, and I was going to enlighten him! We went down the hall, past one half-open little dining room, and on to a second one. Once in there, I just went off. "Daddy - have you been watching the way ... this boy ... and mama are carrying on!? I never would have expected this of mom, but I think she's having an affair with him! Seriously, do you not~"

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, Cindy ... why are you getting so upset? You know your mother and I have an understanding. We can fuck whoever we want." Then, suddenly, in the dream, I did know that. One of those things that, in dreams, even if you hadn't imagined it before, suddenly becomes completely obvious, and something that's always been true.

"Ohh ... well, of course ... I mean, yeah ... but they're acting ... I mean, daddy, it's just not right!"

He watched me closely for a moment, then nodded his head slowly and put his arm around me. "Oh, of course, I understand now. You're upset because you and I aren't fucking like your mom and Jacob are." I thought "Wait - I'm not ... am I?" and suddenly it felt like I was. Like, of course, if mama's going to fuck around with my boyfriend, then that leaves daddy for me."

All I said back was "Well, you know ... I mean ... I guess that's ..." I still didn't know what to say, though my clit was tingling under my skirt. It surprised me, not the tingle, but the fact that I'm now wearing a skirt, when earlier in the dream - moments earlier - I was wearing jeans.

Daddy gave me a big hug, then said "Come on - let's go back and eat. We can take care of all this after dinner." I said "Okay, daddy!" in a perky, chirpy voice, and suddenly everything not only made sense, but sounded like a great idea!

We started back toward the table and we glanced in the other little dining room and mom and Jacob were there, and she was bent over one side of the table, her white blouse torn open, her own skirt flipped up. Jacob had her arms pulled back, his hands locked on her wrists, and he was holding her firm as he fucked hard into her from behind. They both waved and said "Oh, hey!" in the middle of the fucking, without breaking pace.

Daddy steered me by the shoulder into the room and we walked to the back of the room where mama and Jacob were. Daddy patted Jacob on the back and leaned in to give mama a kiss on the cheek. I just said "Hey, Jacob" and leaned in to kiss mama on the cheek too, but she lifted up and turned toward me, and we met lips to lips just before she drove her tongue into my mouth. I was Frenching my mom while she was being fucked by my boyfriend, and again, everything suddenly went from surprising to perfectly normal. I kissed her back and reached past the edges of her blouse to squeeze one of her tits from inside her bra. She did the same, but I'm actually wearing no bra. She slid her hand between my buttons and kneaded my boob, rolling the nipple between her fingers.

Daddy chuckled and said "Women" then pushed me roughly down toward the table top, breaking my kiss with mama, but we still were touching. He flipped my skirt up and planted a firm hand in the middle of my back and just slid his big cock into my pussy. He groaned and said "Ohhhgod ... how fucking tight ..." Mama squeezed my hand and giggled. Jacob said "God, Frank, Evelyn's cunt is just as tight as Cindy's, but then you know that, am I right?"

Daddy nodded as he thrusted his cock in and out. It felt enormous, even bigger than in real life, even bigger than "usual" in the dream. Mama turned her head and said, "Well, if you two boys are looking for tight ..."

Daddy and Jacob said in unison "Heh - we don't need a written invite ..." and they both slid their cocks out of mama and me. My cunt, which was so full just a moment ago was suddenly achingly empty, and I was sad. Daddy counted down "Three ... two ... one ..." and they both pressed their hard cocks against our tight sphincters. Both mama and I were getting our asses fucked side by side as we held hands and gently explored each other's bodies.

Daddy was thrusting slowly into me, inch by inch. He reached around with one hand to hold my hip steady and the other stayed on my tit. He rocked deeper and deeper into my ass, and I couldn't help moaning, spreading my legs tighter, and reaching in to touch my very wet clit. Mama reached over and somehow managed to get two fingers into my very wet cunt from where she was, and I returned the favor. Soon, daddy and Jacob were thrusting deep into our asses while mama and I diddled each other's cunts. They pounded into us, slow but hard, and the table creaked and scooted across the floor.

Next thing I knew, I was starting to roll into a ball, rocking against daddy, and about to cum all over my mother's fingers when a phone starts ringing. Somebody's ringtone. I couldn't tell where the phone was, but it was very distracting. By the time it rang four times, I reached around and touched daddy and said "Sorry daddy, I need to stop that. Stay there and I'll be right back."

Instead of walking off somewhere, though, I just drifted up and across the table like a spirit. I grabbed my phone off the night stand, and then glanced back to mama, Jacob and daddy ... but now I was awake ... and there was no dining room, no table, no mama and no Jacob. Just daddy in the bed where we were snuggled together. Not "just daddy" in the disappointing sense, because daddy was plenty, but I sure as hell had been enjoying that dirty dream, and missed it once it evaporated. The thing that was roughest and strangest was no mama. Not just that she was gone - again - and for real, but also the fact that she and I had been doing so many dirty things together. I don't remember every thinking of my mom sexually ... but somewhere in the back of my mind, I must have.

The phone had stopped ringing, so I just tossed it aside, and it slid off the nightstand and fell on the carpet. Good enough.

I slipped back in and spooned back against daddy. I slowly ground my ass against his crotch and sure enough, in a moment, his cock started to harden. I reached around to give more encouragement. He stirred a little, but still stayed asleep. When it was rock hard, I parted my thighs and placed it in between so it was riding from between my ass cheeks through to my thighs. Everything down there was plenty wet from the orgasms and from the dream. It was easy to start just rocking back and forth, his cock gliding back and forth between my ass cheeks, rubbing right up against my dirty pucker.

I rocked for a while, then picked up the pace, and he started moaning and squeezing my tit in his hand.

He woke up and mumbled "Oh, baby, what are you doing to your poor old dad?"

"Daddy, I want you to fuck my ass now. I just had the hottest, dirtiest dream about it, and now I need the real thing. I'm about as ready as I can be."

He ran his hand across his face and did a groaning stretch, then brought his hand down to my side. "Jesus, princess, you've got us both ready, I see ..."

"Yeah, daddy. Fuck my ass - please. Then you'll have every part of me."

"Mmmm ..." he lifted the thigh that was resting on his cock, and eased himself back to get the head at my ass, then he suddenly stopped.

"Wh ... daddy, is there a problem?"

"No, princess - I just thought you might want to do the honors. Somehow it seems even dirtier if my little girl puts my cock in her ass herself."

I giggled "Oh, daddy - my dirty, dirty daddy ... you think of everything."

So I took his hard shaft, leaking his precum between my legs with my own juices, and tilted forward until the glans of daddy's cock was lined up right at my sphincter. I leaned my whole body back, and could feel it start to go, squeezing its hardness past my outer muscle and start to stretch its way into me. I love it - and loved it then - but I don't think I'll ever get used to that odd feeling at the start. Hard and tight and an odd kind of swirly ...

He was all slicked up from both of our juices, so the friction wasn't a problem, just the tightness. He was pushing forward and I was pushing back and I could feel him slowly getting deeper. Past the opening, an inch in, a couple of inches in ... and while I was still adjusting, he bottomed out. His curly pubes tickled my ass cheeks and I knew my daddy was filling my ass completely, depth and width together.

"Oh, fuck daddy, your cock is so big. Really, I've never had my ass stretched so much. Now it's definitely all yours!"

"Oh, Cindy ... baby, your ass feels so ... ohgod ..."

His hand grabbed my hip and he started driving into me, just like in the dream. Deep hard strokes. Everything in my ass was tingling with electricity. Not just my ass, but my cunt and clit and labia and everything. I must have had a pint of blood down there making everything engorged and sensitive.

"Unf ... fuck me daddy ... fuck my ass ... fuck my tight ass ... your little baby girl's ass ... daddy you feel so good ... fill me with your big daddy cock ... fill me with your daddy cum, just like you filled your baby's tight cunt and mouth."

"You're my dirty little fuck doll aren't you Cindy? Daddy's horny baby..."

"Yes, daddy - now my ass belongs to you. Other men have been in it, but now every part of my body is yours." He was thrusting harder. Not faster, just firmer. His hard cock drove all the way to the base in my ass, his hairs tickling at my ass crack, then he'd slam the last inch hard against me and start to drag out again. One hand held fast to my hip and the other reached up and filled itself with a fistful of my hair. He held me down and used just my hair to drag his hard shaft deep into me, thrusting all the way in and them pushing on my hip to draw out again. It hurt, the hair pulling made my eyes water, but I still loved it. He owned my body, and he could use it any way he wanted for his pleasure and for mine. It was just the right mix of pleasure and pain as his thrusts sped up, pounding my tight ass now and pushing my tight bowels up into my body. "Unnf! Unnf! Unnf!" was all he said.

"Oh, daddy ... daddy ... ddddddddddd ... ddddd...nnnnngggg." was all I could say in return. We rocked and moaned for who knows how long, then his hand clamped on my hip like a vise and his other hand yanked my hair back like he was trying to keep a horse from bolting. His cock throbbed and throbbed again, and then I could feel his hot cum surging into the depths of my ass. Pulse after pulse after pulse, maybe seven or eight in all, and they all shot hard into me as he held me firm. Other than his hips shuddering as he emptied himself, neither of us moved until daddy had filled my ass with what seemed like weeks' worth of cum, but it could only have been a few hours' worth.

It was only then, when his trusting against my tender anal passage ended that I heard his ragged breathing. He shifted to an elbow and let go of my hair, then dropped the rest of the way down onto the bed, and his top hand dragged me up against his chest. He was dripping sweat and still gasping. I wrapped my arm around his and snuggled as far as I could into him, back to the spooning that had started all this.

No words between us. Hell, I'm not sure I had words inside my head for me to say, and doubted he did, too.

Daddy's heart pounded against my back as drew me tight against him. His cock was softening, but the last thing I heard or felt was him say " ... l ... love ...y~" as we both dropped off, not into sleep, but into exhausted oblivion.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home to Daddy 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 698 milliseconds