• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sarah's First

Sarah's First

12

Sarah was in trouble, The submissive brunette made some promises while under sexual duress and the next thing she knew her husband Robert was making plans to see her live up to them. They've both had a long time fantasy of sharing her but he was trying to make it a reality, holding her on the edge of orgasm until she conceded to her own depravity. Her pussy throbbed as he whispered dirty things in her ear, "I know you want to let other men have you, to be used for their pleasure. See how wet it's getting this tight little pussy wants to be shared, even if you won't admit it."

She gasped, His fingertips grazing over her swollen clit.

"It wants to be stretched by a strange new cock that only cares about fucking it."

Sarah's body trembled at her husband's words.

"Once this dirty little pussy gets wet you'd let ANYONE fuck you, wouldn't you?"

"Yes" she whispered feeling like a slut.

"Are you willing to prove it, show everyone what a little slut I'm married to."

"Anything" she gasped hoping he would let her cum.

"you'll give this pussy up to a complete stranger?"

"OOohh!!" she whimpered.

"Promise me!" His voice was commanding but Sarah hesitated, she knew promises would get her in trouble but she was aching for release.

"I promise."

Her honeypot overflowed with shame and ecstasy cascading in an overwhelming orgasm throughout her body. The next day she woke dreading the repercussions of the night before, the thought of letting another man have her was terrifyingly exciting but she wasn't sure if she was ready to take that step. Over the next two weeks Sarah wanted to tell him to call off anything he had planned but chose not to say anything hoping it was just dirty talk. But one Friday morning she found an envelope taped to the bathroom mirror. Inside were instructions directing her to get her hair and nails done, Buy a new set of lingerie, Get her pussy waxed, and meet him at a hotel by 8 where she will have 2 hours to do her make- up put on her new lingerie and make herself perfect for the stranger she will be giving herself to. There was a p.s. "I'll be recording"

Sarah's heart raced her stomach fluttered. He wasn't teasing her, this was going to happen. She grabbed her phone and began typing a long message about why she couldn't do it but the thought made her feel excited and a little dangerous. She only got half way through before deleting it and climbing into the shower, She was committed and had a schedule to keep.

Throughout the day she thought about her husband finding a man to fuck his pretty little wife, how that man was going to have her whether she liked him or not. Her worry over what kind of man it would be was overcome by desire to be used like a dirty little fuck toy to satisfy Robert's lust. When she got to the hotel room Robert wasn't there. She found a bottle of bubble bath, a bottle of whiskey (It always made her do wild things), and a note that simply read," Get comfortable, I love you". Sarah poured a few shots into a large glass sipping it as she filled the bathtub with bubbles. Dirty thoughts of surrendering her body to an unknown man raced through her mind while she soaked in the warm water. She wanted to make her husband proud of his slut, this stranger would get the best fuck of her life.

After rinsing her soapy wet skin she covered her naked body with sweet smelling lotions, doing her make-up, sipping her drink. She dressed in her pretty new things, a lacey white shelf bra that pushed up her pert little breasts presenting her exposed nipples, a matching white garter that held up sheer white thigh highs, she had lacy little panties that matched the bra but left them off knowing how much Robert loved it when she didn't wear underwear. The only thing covering her hairless pussy was a sheer white robe that barely reached past her ass.

The whiskey had Sarah's head buzzing but didn't calm her nerves as much as she'd hoped. She rushed to her phone when it chirped, it was her husband.

"Do you want to do this?"

She didn't give herself time to think about it and immediately responded,

"Yes"

"So you're going to be a dirty little slut for me?"

"I'll make you proud, I promise!!"

"Good girl, just to be sure you feel like a slut you don't get to know anything about him. no names no questions, all you need to know is he owns you. As soon as I get the camera set up we're gonna start."

"ok" was all she could type.

"We're coming up, I love you."

The words sent shivers down her spine her hands trembled as she typed,

"I love you, too"

She took deep breathes to center herself her heart pounding in her chest. It seemed to take forever before she heard footsteps outside the door. She downed the last of her drink in one nervous swallow as Robert walked in with a huge smile on his face followed by a large shadow. The whiskey burned down her throat as they came into the room, Sarah's heart sank as her fears were realized. She couldn't keep the grimace off her face when she saw it was a black man she would be given to and tried to play it off like it was just the whiskey but it was frustration and betrayal that shot through her, she didn't hate black people but didn't find black men attractive at all and wasn't enthused about interracial couples. Robert knew this, early in their relationship she had caught him watching interracial porn and made her disgust and disapproval clear. Over the years she became more open sexually but there was never any mention of the subject, in "secret" it became the focus of Robert's depravity.

Sarah's hands nervously tried to cover her bare pussy, the shock and the alcohol had her head spinning. Her pale green eyes looked to her husband hoping to slow this down but after a quick peck on the cheek he whispered

"Your pussy belongs to him now, pretend I'm not even here."

He slapped her ass and walked past her to retrieve his camera. The tall black stranger moved next to Sarah standing over a foot taller than her. He looked her up and down as he started taking off his shirt. Sarah tried to hide her disappointment as she turned to face him. The scent of his cologne filled her nostrils, he was tall, had long lean muscle on his slender frame, but his skin was the darkest she had ever seen and he wasn't particularly attractive even for a black guy. This wasn't anything like the fantasy she had of being shared but she found it hard to deny that this was exciting.

"Damn girl, Let me see that ass!'

The sound and tone of his voice was crude, his added sneer furthered her disliking for him yet without hesitation the submissive wife turned crossed her ankles and slowly bent over. The sheer robe rode up exposing her supple little ass and giving glimpse to her pussy. She grew tense as she heard his pants unbuckling behind her.

"MMM, I'm gonna tear that pussy up!"

With a loud crack he slapped her ass, the pain shot a tingle through her thighs. Instinctively she pushed her ass out to receive another, He spanked her hard causing her to jump his big hand caught her by the hips pulling her back to him. He gave her ass three more solid slaps before his hands ran over the soft rosy flesh, she cringed as big hands gripped her pulling her cheeks apart, running his rough fingers over her wet folds, lightly tracing circles around her clit.

"I bet it's real tight," He pushed one of his thick fingers inside.

She felt so helpless and vulnerable as he mauled her, her mind transfixed on the fact that he was black. She tried denying her pleasure but it only made her feel filthier, yelping in embarrassment she began to gush into his palm her warmth trickling through his fingers. He was unsure about how apprehensive she was but smearing the wetness between her thighs he knew he owned her.

"Oh! This white pussy is gonna get fucked, I'ma shove my big black dick deep up in there!"

He wiped his hands clean on her ass, ashamed she kept her eyes down when she turned to face him he was down to just his underwear. Robert focused to camera on her face as the stranger peeled down his boxer briefs. Sarah's eyes widened as his big black cock flopped free, even soft it was thick and veiny, somehow darker than the rest of him.

Complex feelings of desire and disgust took control of her, What if someone found out she was having sex outside her marriage, or worse found out she was with a black guy. It was by far the biggest cock she had ever seen she wanted to accept the challenge but it was black. Maybe she would just use her hands or mouth reasoning that she had to keep the promise to her husband when laughter brought her out of her trance.

"You like that baby?"

He stepped closer and pulled at the tie on Sarah's robe. Her breath turned shallow letting him slide the robe off her shoulders. His large black hands grabbed at her pale breasts twisting at her tender pink nipples forcing a moan from the shy wife. He grabbed her slender wrist and guided her hand to his cock. Her delicate white fingers failed to wrap all the way around it's girth, she returned to a lustful daze as she held the weight of his still hardening manhood in her hand.

"I think she likes it" He laughed as her hand starting to slide up and down it's length.

Her enthusiasm grew as he swelled in her grip. she felt compelled to give herself to this giant cock, even if he was black she was going to to please him. Her lust ran down her thighs soaking her stocking tops.

"You ever see a cock that big?"

Sarah shook her head no.

"What'cha gonna do with that big black cock?"

Fighting the urge to look at her husband she nervously replied,

"Whatever you want."

"Good, get down on them knees, slut!"

"Yes sir" Her sweet submission came without hesitation and eagerly she dropped to her knees. Sarah leaned in to collect a big drop of salty pre-cum on the tip of her tongue. She savored the sticky goo as she waited for permission.

"Go on, get that black dick baby."

She gleefully obeyed teasing her tongue around the tip of his cock. She kissed her way down the length, deeply inhaling his musk as she nuzzled at the base of his cock. He gasped as she took one of his swollen balls into her warm mouth, it felt full and heavy as she caressed it with her tongue.

"I've been saving up for you" He moaned," You better earn all that cum"

Feeling challenged Sarah looked him in the eyes for the first time, the dark black skin of his sac stretched between her soft pink lips. The huge bulge slowly emerged from her mouth lovingly glossed by the eager to please wife.

"Yes sir" She whispered positioning herself to service the commanding stranger.

Her tiny hand strained to grip his base the other barely able to cradle his heavy balls. Keeping eye contact she smeared his sticky pre-cum around her mouth before sinking her lips around the thick black head, her tongue savored the taste of a new cock as it filled her mouth. Her lust was intensified by guilt and shame, she always believed married women weren't supposed to fuck other men and only the dirtiest sluts fuck black guys.

Little by little she slowly worked it in her mouth clamping down her lips as she dragged them back to the tip, She continued a slow agonizing pace until she felt it getting to the back of her throat. Her mouth full Sarah glanced down seeing she didn't even have half of his 9 in cock between her lips. She eased back smearing her spit over the rest of his length, Her talented mouth hummed in passionate rhythm with the slow twisting pumps of her hand.

"UGH Oh, that feel's so fuckin good, oh, Suck that black cock you little fucking slut"

Sarah moaned louder increasing her speed.

"Get that black dick baby, he told me you were a talented little cocksucker, Oh, he was right."

With his cock in her mouth she smiled at his compliment.

"You like that black cock don'tcha, girl"

Unwilling to stop she replied with a muffled,

"Mmhmm"

"Just wait until it's buried in that pussy, you're gonna be cumming all over it"

The thought sent another wave of excitement streaming down her thighs. She freed him from her mouth and crawled to the bed on hand and knee, her ass glistening with lust as it sways in the air. She kneeled beside the foot of the bed as The black stranger sat on the edge. She crawled between his legs placing light kisses up his thigh, she gently stroked the massive black cock as she licked and sucked at his balls covering every inch of them in her saliva before lifting them to tease his perineum with her warm wet tongue.

"Goddamn, thats nasty, it feels so fucking good!"

Sarah dropped the heavy sac dragging it across her face, she firmly slapped his hard cock twice against her cheek before licking up and down it's length coating it in her saliva. She wasn't experienced at deep throating something that big but she was determined to give him her best efforts. She angled his cock lining it up with her throat, her pale green eyes fixed onto his as her soft pink lips engulfed his big black cock. The spongy tip tickled her gag reflex but she only let up a little before going for more. Her whole body tingled and her eyes watered, she slobbered around the thick member easing him into her devoted throat, gently running her hands over his thighs and stomach.

"Get that black dick ,bitch. Get it all the way down ya throat."

Sarah hated being called a bitch she didn't mind slut, whore, or even filthy little cum dumpster but she didn't like bitch, she choked on his cock when he said it. She took a quick gasp of air leering as she takes him back into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and gently pushed forcing his black cock deeper into her throat. Sarah loved being submissive her pussy dripped uncontrollably as she strained to let him further. When he finally let up she gasped for air heavy strands of saliva stretching to his slimy cock from her lips. She only had a moments respite before he pushed the back of her head encouraging her to continue. She relaxed her throat letting the thick black shaft have it's way. It felt like it got a little deeper this time as he eased back she put her hand to her lips so she could see how much she took. She stared at the dark spit shined cock, over two thirds gleamed with her efforts. Sarah was filled with lustful pride, when he stuffed the thick ebony cock back into her hungry mouth she pulled gently on his heavy sac, her nimble tongue lovingly caressing the dark intruder welcoming him back into her throat. He relinquished control to her talents and she took over with zeal. Her oral worship of her first black cock went on for almost ten minutes before he pushed her back his long hard cock twitched in her face as it strained not to cum. As if snapped out of a dream Sarah looked up confused.

"I just need minute baby, almost lost it" He wheezed.

Disappointed she took the opportunity to get the condoms from her bag.

"May I?"

It was his turn to try not to look disappointed nodding his consent. She stretched the thin rubber over his huge member and began kissing and sucking all over his chest as she straddled him. Sarah pushed her ass back, the length of his cock pressed between her cheeks, she dripping all over him. Falling backwards he grabbed her ass with both hands pulling her closer to cover her mouth with his, she closed her eyes and kissed him back. His thick tongue pushed into her mouth and she caressed it with her own letting out soft moans as the tip of the condom brushed against her opening. She tried to force herself backwards to get it inside her but his big black hands held her ass in place. She let out a desperate cry and tried again, he responded by slapping her ass hard enough to make her yelp then lifting her in the air and throwing her to the center of the bed. His massive frame quickly covered her tiny body pushing her knees up as he spread her trembling thighs, he lightly bit and sucked at her small pink nipples before rubbing his long dark shaft alongside her swollen clit letting it's weight rest upon her sensitive button. He forced his tongue back into her mouth slowly grinding against her as her body burned up, eager to have him inside her she pulled her lips away drew him closer and licking in his ear she whispered,

"Fuck me"

He rose up with a huge smile on his face, he started teasing her by rubbing the tip of his hard cock against her soft gooey folds, gently parting her labia the fat spongy head pushed against her tiny hole but stopped short of penetrating her.

"Beg for it!" he barked.

With a look of submission Sarah begged,

"Please Fuck me, I want to feel your big cock inside me, fuck me, please!"

But he didn't give her anything, he just stared down at her waiting for the right words. Her mind scrambled in desperation,

"Give me that cock, your big black cock!"

He pushed a little letting the rubber clad tip spread her eager opening. She knew what he wanted to hear.

"Ooww, my tight white pussy wants that big black cock! Fuck me with it, please!"

She felt a slight twinge of pain as she stretched around the rubbery tip but now she stopped him pushing his hips back.

"Is it scaring you baby, you don't think you can handle it?" He taunted.

But Sarah ignored his words, looking him in the eyes her pale white hand caressing his swollen sac,

"You know, you're the first black cock I've ever let in my tiny white pussy" she spoke timidly.

Running her hand up around the base of his cock she peeled back the condom, she knew before her husband's moan she didn't need permission.

"I want you to feel me, just don't cum in me okay."

"You aint on no birth control?" His tone was almost concerned.

Sarah guided him back to her opening.

"Just don't cum in me"

A slow exquisite pain spread through her loins, her fragile white body struggled to accommodate the large black intrusion. No matter how tight she felt her sopping wet pussy offered no resistance as his girth stretched her tiny hole. Soft moans turned to labored gasps as he started short soft thrusts. She pulled him down on top of her kissing him passionately while he drives deeper inside her. His hips rocked and his thrusts became more forceful, Sarah creamed thick white lather around his dark shaft as it claimed the untouched depths of her pussy, her thighs tightly clamped around him, it felt like she was being torn apart. She fought the urge to stop him from going deeper. Little by little he worked more of his monster black cock in her tiny white pussy, she winced in pain as he bottomed out with an inch to go. He held himself deep within her as she got used to the sensation. Sitting up he grabbed the back of her head forcing her attention downward,

"Look at that pussy!" He commanded.

Sarah marveled with pride at the sight of her tender pink lips stretched tightly around the base of his thick black cock. Her engorged clit throbbed as he slowly pulled out, the delicate folds desperately clung to his girth as all but the tip escaped her. Eight hard inches glazed with her lust plunged back inside, overwhelmed her pussy contracted wildly around him she groaned an started cumming. He started to really fuck into her tiny orgasming body. She panted uncontrollably, her thighs closed involuntarily but he over powered her pinning her knees to her shoulders.

"Goddamn that's some good pussy!' He moaned. His heavy balls slapping against her ass

She relished in the fact that she was pleasing to him. Wanting to try harder she reached beneath her ass to feel his hard cock plunge into her wetness. "Your dirty black cock is ruining my married white pussy." She gasped

Squeezing both her hand and pussy around him proved too much for him, he cried out ripping his cock from her aching pussy leaving it twitching against her clit.

"You didn't cum did you?" She asked meekly.

"No, no baby, it just got a little close"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sarah's First

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds