• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caught

"Caught"

"Well, well, well..." as I took a picture with my smartphone, announcing my presence.

She looked up at me, shocked. The color gone from her face as she was left speechless.

"Hey... look I can explain, I was just..." she started, fumbling her words.

"Oh I know just what you were doing, Mollie. You were sniffing my panties... my... dirty, worn panties."

She was a panicked mess. She fumbled around trying to get up from the kneeling position she was in. My panties were still in her hand, which she quickly noticed and dropped to the ground.

"No, no, no... I was going to do some laundry and I was just checking them..."

I stood there, propped up against the door frame to my bedroom, shaking my head.

"Is that how you always check my panties? You kneel there, moaning and touching yourself, as you sniff as hard as you can with the gusset pressed against your nose? You can see they are dirty, Mollie. I mean... come on now. Do you take me for an idiot?"

She blushed hard, realizing how long I had obviously been watching her and, indeed, the awkward position she was caught in. She knew I saw right through her lie. And, to be honest, it wasn't the first time I had seen her do it. It was actually kind of funny. Mild fascination turned into a cruel game for me as I got bolder just to see how far she would go. Once I realized my dirty laundry was being tampered with, I suspected her instantly. After all, I only live with her and she is always home from work before I am. I stopped putting my panties into the clothes hamper, and would deliberately leave them out on the floor or on my bed, and would check to see if they had been moved when I was out. Usually they were out of place, but still kind of where I left them.

She sat there and began to sob. "Please... I'm sorry. I have a problem, Lisa."

I shook my head. "You don't, Mollie. You don't have a problem. This is just who you are. You just need to admit that to yourself. You are my panty-sniffing submissive. Say it."

"What? No... I'm not that!" she tried to protest. Her mascara running down her cheeks.

"There are you are on your knees, getting aroused as you worshiping my worn panties. Not the first time you've done it either. You've been doing it for ages, but now I want to take things to the next level with you."

Mollie sat there, speechless. I could tell she had no idea what I had planned.

I took off my clothes and before she could move, I was next to her. My hand clutching her blonde hair, pulling her head back. "Suck on my nipple... Now..."

I brought her head to my breast, and she opened her mouth submissively, taking my erect nub into her mouth. "Drink..." I commanded. "I felt her suckle, and knew I then had her as my milk flowed into her... working its way into her body. Coursing through her veins. Overtaking her mind, body, and soul. Erasing her free will and her ability to make her own cognitive decisions. I let her suckle for a good five minutes, before having her suckle from my other breast for just as long. I could see the glazed look and her reluctance had all but vanished.

I propped her up against the bed, and put my pussy on her mouth.

"Eat." As she began licking me, I continued. "Every evening, from this day forward you will give my pussy a tongue bath immediately after I get home. You will lick me clean, freshening me up from the long work day and bring me to orgasm. You are my submissive now. My panty-sniffing, lesbian submissive. My milk is already removing your free will, so I know you will be obedient but that's not to say I won't give you a hard spanking every few days just to drive home your position in life now."

I was wet, not just because of her tongue, but because I had been wanting to be forceful and direct with her for so long.

"Say it." I commanded as I lifted myself off of her momentarily.

"I am... I am... your... panty-sniffing lesbian slave..." she said, in an almost robotic voice.

"Good. Now, put my panties in your mouth and lie across my lap. After your spanking, you will lick me to another orgasm, and then thank me for taking you in and letting you finally live your life the way you should have been for all these years."

"Yes, Mistress..." she said softly. I could tell she would need another feeding or two to be past the point of denial and somewhat compliant... but baby steps. I kind of like her with a little fight left... it makes it more interesting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caught

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds