• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Cheap Date

Cheap Date

Nikki and I have been dating for a few weeks now. I'm falling for her hard, and I think she feels the same way. She definitely is the more dominant and sexually adventurous one, and it's clear she likes to be in charge in almost everything we do together.

She has a strange fascination with her breasts, and loves having me drink her breast milk from them almost every day now. Sometimes it's a full meal replacement, and it's all I get for a breakfast or a lunch. She has this power over me that grows stronger every day. I can't quite place it, but it's like she uses her breasts to control more and more aspects of my life.

Take this afternoon, for example. We went to a nice downtown coffee house for lunch. This, of course, was after an hour of mind-blowing sex with her in which, yes, she wanted me to drink from her breasts. Which I did... willingly. As usual, after doing so I felt groggy, dizzy, and I find it hard to string together words to form sentences. At first, I thought it was lust. That feeling you get when you are around someone you love so much you can't think straight? But now I realize her breast milk changes me. Not only does it make me want her more... make me want her milk more... It's like I live to see her breasts and drink the milk they produce.

Back to my story... I saw the devious look in her eye as she finished her coffee.

"I want you to chat up our waitress. She likes girls too, and I want you to get us our lunch for free." Nikki suggested.

Before I could respond, she brazenly lifted her shirt and showed me one of her gorgeous... milky... soft... intoxicating... mesmerizing... breasts. I don't remember anything after that. It's like she can make me black out the moment I lay eyes on them.

The very next thing I remembered was us walking back to her apartment. Her hand in mine, I felt groggy, like I had been drinking. My face felt wet and stained. The undeniable scent of pussy was all around my nose. My hair was a mess, and some of it was stuck to my forehead. My balance wasn't 100% but she didn't seem concerned as we walked at our normal pace. In fact, I could see that smile on her face. The smile that tells me she's done something naughty. Or perhaps, made me do something naughty.

"Strip." she said as we approached the door to her apartment. I had no inclination to even ask... my body and mind just obeyed her without question. There I was, in the hallway taking off all my clothes. She watched me strip, propping herself up against the door. It wasn't until I was completely naked that she even fumbled around her purse to try and find her keys. The smile again, told me it was deliberate, as I stood there, cold and completely aware I could be seen by any one of our neighbors.

"Your clothes..." she said as she put the key in the lock. "Nicely folded..." she said, as she motioned to the pile of clothes on the floor by my feet.

I picked up each of my discarded clothing items and meticulously folded them until they were all stacked in a neat pile. Once Nikki was satisfied with my work, she unlocked the door and let my naked form enter.

Once we were inside, she stripped too and laid me on the bed, before straddling my face. "Lick" is all she said, and was all it took for me to begin worshiping her wet pussy.

She showed me her phone as I ate her. My eyes widened as she put on a slideshow of pictures, revealing in great detail what had happened. I turned bright red as I saw myself on the dirty tile floor of the coffee house bathroom. Our waitress was straddling my face as I ate her pussy. Nikki then played video, showing her using my face... grinding her pussy over it and eventually cumming over me.

"You were such a good girl..." was all she said as she slid forward and put her beautiful rosebud over my mouth.

"Lyndsay asked me if you worshiped ass... she will be here once her shift is over to experience that from you first hand... and she wants to spank you for doing something so slutty to get our lunch bill paid for."

All I could do was nod as I penetrated her ass with my tongue, worshiping it. I was listening to what she was saying... taking it all in... and for some reason had no reason to question her. I was staring at her breasts... wanting more of her dairy essence. Anything for her milk. And I think Nikki knew it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Cheap Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds