• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Blood Ch. 03

My Sister's Blood Ch. 03

All characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

*****

"Please don't kill him," my sister pleaded.

"This bastard tried to kiss you," he was choking under my hand.

We went to a bar to get a couple of drinks. This was making moves on my sister when I went to washroom, I was mad with rage, I dragged the son a bitch our side and strangled him.

"Hugo please," she said.

"No fucking was sis, you belong to me, only me." I shouted.

She cowered in shadows, she never saw me this angry. I sank my fangs into his throat and rip it apart.

"No, you didn't!" She screamed in horror.

I didn't feel any remorse, I was insane with anger. His blood started gushing from the wound, we needed out from there before anyone caught us. I grabbed my sister's hand and ran into the night.

"You murdered him," she shouted back in our apartment.

"Yes I noticed,"

"But why?"

"I love you, sis."

"That's no reason to take a life."

"Just relax,"

"How the fuck could I relax, a man just did because of me. I am going to report this to police." She said.

"Really ,you will report me, your brother." I stood up.

"Sorry bro, but..."

"Just go to sleep," I ordered,

And she obeyed.

"A man's body was found in an alley in downtown. I was clearly a murder, as the victims throat was ripped apart. The police have no clue to what or who did this." The news reader said as my sister entered the room.

I stopped TV as it did nothing to up lift our mood. My sister stopped talking to me since last night.

I want over to her and kissed her under her eat.

"Stop it," she said as I nibbled on her ear.

"STOP it, I said,"

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..." I muttered into her ear.

"OK, I love you too." She resigned.

"Do you think police could find us?" She asked as she went over to make breakfast.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"I need to relax bro, I am soo stressed."

I pulled her into my lap and started kissing her neck. She moaned softly as she felt my hand grab her breast.

"I love you," she said huskily.

I put my lips on hers and slid my tongue in, she moved a little so as to be more comfortable.

I removed her tee shirt and started sucking her naked breasts. I will never get bored of that.

She stood up and remove her panties. I stripped looking at her savoring her husky odour. We kissed one naked body against another.

She dropped to her knees and took my cock in to her mouth. She got very good a giving blowjobs these days. She sucked on it till I came in her mouth.

We cleaned up and she continued making breakfast.

I went to the Fiod manor that day. I was shown in the hall by the butler who went to call his mistress.

I could never get over the elegance of the room as many times as I visited. The black marble floor, the tapestries and the windows.

Evelin Fiod entered the room as beautiful as ever, she smiled at me, a smile so charming , so seductive the he had resist the urge to jump on her right now.

"I did something," I started.

"I know, it's all over the news." She said.

"I need help,"

"And why should I help you?"

"Because it happened because of you."

"No, it happened because of your sister, you idiot."

She walked towards me and kissed me on my lips, I returned the kiss with a lot more enthusiasm.

"No, time for this stupid foreplay," said as she stripped me.

She dropped her robe exposing her lithe body. She pushed him on to the carpet and fell on top of me. I rolled over so that she is under me and I put my cock inside her.

"Where have you been?" Asked my sister as I returned home.

"Had a small job,"

"I had been worried out of my mind here."

"Sorry sis"

"What is that smell? Perfume?"

"What?"

"You have been with another women,"

"But..."

She started crying. I put my arms round her.

"Will explain, please stop crying..."

At that moment somebody knocked the door.

I went to see who it was.

"Its the police, sir,"

"Shit, shit, shit"

I opened the door.

"I am officer Jones, I am investigating a murder, we suspect your involvement, may we enter."

"Do you have warrant?"

"No, but we will get it."

"Then you can go back to your station and fuck yourselves." I slammed the door on his face.

My sister was standing there.

"Sis, we need to leave."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Blood Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds