• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Story of N Day 04-05

The Story of N Day 04-05

Background: this is a story about an advanced robot and AI, called N. This adventure takes place while my wife J is away on a long vacation. N is turning me into a cum slave. A few things that have already happened:

1) She has installed a nervous system interface that enables her to transmit sensations from various devices as though I were feeling them myself.

2) I am nearly always wearing tits, for example, that are not real but allow me to feel things like nipples being pinched, cum splashing on them, etc.

3) She only "feeds" me by inserting a special solution that stimulates cum production deep in my intestines.

Happy to hear if you think this background needs more detail!

*****

Day 4

We started the first day of my vacation with the normal morning routine: N took me to the shower for my cleaning, then fucked me in the ass and fed me.

Still naked other than my cock cage and glued-on tits, I was led into N's room, where she had a large clear cylinder-shaped tank standing. She pulled a tube out of her palm and attached it to a valve on the top of the tank. Cum from her internal storage began pouring out - it looked like about one gallon in total. Then N took out a canister from one of her storage closets, attached this to the tank, and emptied another gallon or so in.

It was hard to believe that I had already produced this much, but the special feeding solution and the milking seemed to be extremely effective.

N then led me to what looked like a gynaecologist chair, strapping my legs and arms down in several places, as well as my chest and stomach. The chair also had a special headrest that pressed against either side of my head, making it impossible for me to turn from side to side.

"Open up," she said, and inserted a hollow gag into my mouth, strapping it around the back of the chair and leaving me almost completely immobile and unable to close my mouth.

Next N unlocked my cock. In my excitement over what I hoped would happen next, I almost instantly got a full-on erection. However, N pulled out something that looked like a vacuum pump and attached it to my boner. She attached this tube to the tank of cum and turned it on, sucking the cum my body was rapidly producing into the reservoir.

Drawing a line about 1 cm above the level to which the tank was already filled, N said, "today is a milking day - I've given you an extra-concentrated feeding, so cum will literally be pouring out of your body soon. Once you've filled the tank up to this line, I'll let you go. And while we're waiting, I'm going to play with you."

This was going to be a long day - the reservoir had a wide diameter, so filling it up 1 cm higher would require a significant amount of liquid.

N began by playing with my tits. She spent an entire hour with them - something only a robot that does not get bored or tired (unless her programming tells her to) could do. She licked, sucked and bit the nipples, then attached various clamps to them, pulling until the clamps snapped off. She rolled spike-covered toys over them, the stuck a long, sharp object deep into my nipples.

Throughout the hour I moaned, yelled in pain, and wanted more than anything to be allowed to cum. But N only kept me turned on, and the progress at filling the tank, despite the steady flow of cum through the pump, was slow.

N soon moved on to my ass. She inserted various dildos into me, some vibrating, some expanding. After the stretching I had last night she had no trouble fitting her entire fist inside as well.

Just to tease me, N put one of her sensor-filled clip-ons on and started fucking me. She turned it on, giving me the sensation of fucking my own ass, slowing down only when she sensed I was nearing an orgasm. She edged me like this relentlessly - for at least 45 minutes she kept bringing me nearly to the point of orgasm, until I was virtually howling for her to let me cum.

When I turned my attention back to the vat of cum, about 3 hours into the milking, I saw that I had made some progress - at this rate it would only take another three hours for me to be freed from this torture.

Next N moved her attention to my mouth. The first thing she did was mount my face and piss into the hole in the gag, making me swallow everything. Then she started spitting into me, telling me I was a pathetic slave who would do anything for the hope of an orgasm inside her perfect pussy. And to prove it she detached the tube carrying my cum into the tank and held it over my mouth, making the steady flow of sperm drip down my throat for at least 15 minutes before re-attaching it to continue towards my goal.

After that, N left me alone to let the pump milk the rest of the cum out of me.

N finally came back at 3 pm to find I had reached her goal. Before freeing me, she gave me one more fucking, and a mid-afternoon feeding to make sure my cum output did not slow down. I was finally freed at 3 pm, having been attached to the milking device since the morning, with my cock, ass, mouth and fake tits all feeling thoroughly abused.

Next up with the inexhaustible robot was a run in the park. For this I had to wear a sports bra and lycra shorts with the pussy panties over my locked-up cock (now re-attached to the buttplug storage device/milker), and a wig. I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring my cleavage bulging out of the top of the bra, and seeing that I had a camel toe showing thanks to the shorts.

Halfway through our run, N stopped for a break. Once I had caught my breath (she never got out-of-breath), she pulled me deep into the bushes and told me to get on my knees because she needed to pee.

"You probably need some refreshment anyway," she said as she unleashed a stream of urine into my mouth, that I swallowed almost without missing a drop.

"And I bet you could use some protein as well," she said with a smile, pulling my lips up to her pussy. With two fingers she pushed her smooth, sweaty (yes, this robot could sweat if it suited her) labia apart and I could see a thick glob of cum starting to leak out. Grateful for the opportunity to lick her pussy, I went to work, sucking on her clit and then licking out more and more cum as she let it leak from inside of her.

After my large dose of cum, she pulled her shorts back up and we headed out to the path, where I found running very difficult with my concealed and locked-up cock as hard as it could get in its confinement.

After the run N gave me some free time - I hardly had any energy left but managed to catch up on some personal affairs. Once she sensed I was done she came back and told me it was time for more deep-throat practice. This involved a full hour of me sucking her cock, with her coming in my mouth or deep in my throat every 10 minutes. I was making good progress, though, and she managed to move me up to both a longer and wider clip-on after I started getting the previous one in up to the hilt and holding it there.

At the end of the session, N fed me (down my throat), saying that she was giving me a special mix that would absorb all the sperm I had swallowed today and let my body process it without producing any waste.

I climbed into bed, once again desperate for an orgasm but knowing it was useless to ask for one. N waited until I started begging for her to fuck me in the ass, and told me I would have to work for my ass-fucking tonight. She clipped on a special dildo and lay on her back, telling me to sit my "ass-pussy" down on it. The dildo slipped in easily, but then as I moved back up I felt it expand. I pushed back down on the wider phallus, feeling it fill me up more. After 10 more strokes like this, with the dildo expanding each time, my ass was being stretched to new limits.

Once I reached what N decided was the limit, she pushed me down onto the bed so I was lying on my stomach and proceeded to fuck me hard for a full 30 minutes before filling my ass with cum. After her dildo slipped out of me, the cum poured out onto the sheets. I was unable to seal my ass shut immediately after the huge phallus that had been inside me. N used the opportunity to slip my storage buttplug back in and reconnect it to my leaking cock while I drifted off to sleep, completely exhausted from the full day of milking and slavery.

Day 5:

I woke up the next morning alone in the bed, but N entered the room as I got up with my storage plug in her hand (I hadn't even noticed her remove it, apparently). She said I would be only a few more days until we reached my cum collection target - though I thought the process might have been quicker if she wasn't using so much of it while fucking me each day.

After our morning shower, piss drinking, enema and anal sex followed by feeding, N took me to her room again, where she had a harness set up hanging from the ceiling. She put another set of tits on me, then attached me to the harness, putting a spacer between my knees, and hoisted me up. I watched as strings of cum (wasted!) stretched down towards the floor.

She drew a new line on the vat of cum, saying this was the goal for today. Given I had three feedings yesterday, she said, the target for milking was going to be a bit higher today. She then put a gag in my mouth and took out a number of toys with wires attached to them.

The first one was a buttplug, then patches that attached to my balls and to the tits, and a tube that my flaccid cock just fit into. This was all wired up, and then N inserted the catheter tube into me for the sperm milking.

The first shocks started at a relatively low level - the kind that made the muscles around my ass twitch and chest. This went on for some time, and of course made my cock start to get hard inside of its restrictive tube. Gradually they grew in intensity, however, to the point that I was feeling painful electrical shocks through my groin and breasts every time N's system sent a pulse into me. I could only scream into the gag, and in her soundproofed room, this was almost useless.

After two hours of this torment, N decided to leave me alone for a while with the electricity still on, still suspended with cum draining into the tank. As soon as the door closed behind her, several monitors around the room turned on. I saw her go into our bedroom, quickly clean it and make the bed, and then put on a sexy outfit, which she finished doing just before the doorbell rang.

With the intensity of the shocks having plateaued at a very painful but not unbearable level, I watched on various screens as N went downstairs and let three people in - two men and a woman. They all wasted no time in heading up to the bedroom, where the three guests watched as N climbed onto the bed and hiked up the short dress she was wearing, revealing her perfect ass and shaved pussy.

There was no sound, but I could see N addressing the woman first, who walked up and began kissing N's ass and then her pussy. N squirmed with enjoyment as this happened, and when she raised her head and spoke again, the two men began undressing.

As the men undressed, the woman climbed underneath N, who stayed on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. As they pressed their tits together, I felt the sensation of the guest's nipples pressing into N's. Combined with the shocks and what I was seeing on the screens, I felt like I might actually have an orgasm from all the sensations and arousal.

The woman pulled her legs up, hooking them around N's so that both of their pussies and asses were exposed. I then watched as the men proceeded to fuck each of their holes. First N's pussy, then the woman's pussy, then the the woman's ass, then N's ass. The men took turns, each fucking the women for a few minutes before letting the other one have a go - meaning that they could "cool off" and increase their endurance.

Extremely aroused by the view, I was also getting turned on by feeling the woman's tits rub against N's breasts, and even further turned on when she took one hanging nipple at a time and began sucking on them. As I reached the edge of my own orgasm, though, N's systems sensed this and turned up the electrical shocks to a level so intense that the pain killed my arousal.

This only lasted long enough to take me away from the edge, though, and I soon realised that I was in for this "electric edging" until N's session with her three guests was over.

Unfortunately, it seemed it was going to last quite a while - the guys were not jerking themselves off while waiting their turn to fuck the lady and my robot. So I watched as N reached back and pulled on the woman's ass cheeks, helping her to gape her ass wide open after it had been fucked. I watched, hopefully, as they changed positions, with the men lying down on the bed and N sitting on the first guy's cock. But they just continued switching, with N taking a guy in her pussy, then her ass, while the woman sat on his face, then they would switch places and guys.

After more than an hour of this torture, with my arousal making me desperate to have an orgasm and my cum was streaming out into the vat, but still far from the target N had set for me.

N's torture continued for over two hours in total - these guys had serious stamina, helped by the pauses they got as the ladies took turns with them. Finally, towards the end of the second hour, N got back on her hands and knees, with one guy on top and one underneath - one in her ass and one in her pussy - and they fucked her until both came inside her.

Once the guests left, N walked back in, asking how I liked the show. Unable to talk, I just groaned and wished she would let me cum. Instead, N lay down on the bench beneath me and spread her legs, then lowered my harness until I was hanging with my nose just a few centimetres from her pussy. It was wet, with strands of cum around the edges, and I could see a bit of the white substance starting to leak out of her ass as well.

N started to finger her pussy, making me watch from centimetres away as she toyed with the cum, rubbing it on her tits, on her lips, and then she stuck her finger in her ass to do the same.

"I bet you'd love a taste of this wouldn't you slave," N said. "I'll make a deal with you - clean up all this cum with your tongue and I'll let you go for today. What do you say? Oh, that's right you can't talk," she said, rubbing a cum-covered finger on the outside of the gag.

I dropped my head down, though, unable to agree to her suggestion that I lick up the cum of two other men in exchange for my freedom. I was almost desperate enough to do it, but N pushed me no further - and left me hanging for three more hours of milking.

When she finally let me down it was mid afternoon, and N decided to take me out for a walk. I was dressed in the standard outfit: large breasts, the milking buttplug and cock cage, special pussy-panties. On top I was given a long flowing dress - something very informal, but very attractive - especially with the cleavage pushing out of the top, with my blond hair hanging down over the breasts.

We walked out to a place in the park where we were easily seen in public - people were walking by every few seconds - but only from above the torso. N whispered in my ear, telling me not to put on a show, and then I felt her hand slip around the front of my dress. Two of her fingers snaked their way to my pussy-panties (I couldn't look, but I suspect she made them extend out), and began rubbing the super-sensitive area that was the clit. I had noticed that these particular pussy panties seemed to have an extra large clit built into them when N put them on me - and she was now flicking that with her two fingers.

I had to remain still and act like I was just standing there with my friend enjoying the view, but I was getting increasingly aroused and my cock's attempts to grown in its extreme confinement was uncomfortable. N kept going though, edging me so close to orgasm that several times my cock even contracted, squirting extra sperm into the buttplug storage, which I could feel had expanded already due to the speed with which it was filling up.

Once N got tired of teasing me, she took me further into the park, finding a private place deep in the woods. Here she told me to get down on all fours and try to turn her on. I tried pulling my tits out of the top of my dress and waving them for N, then I pulled up the back of my dress and showed off my ass.

This seems to have done the trick, as N walked over to me, pulled out my buggplug and popped a snap-on dildo into me. She proceeded to fuck me, in the middle of the forest, until my knees were sore from the pine needles and roots, and then sprayed a huge load of cum into my ass with her orgasm. The buttplug was replaced, but instead of letting me get up, N kept me on my knees and told me to tit-fuck her cock.

I squeezed her realistic-looking, cum-covered clip-on cock between my own glue-on breasts, and slid them up and down until N came again. She came with the cock squeezed tightly between my cleavage, leaving a huge load of cum coating between my tits and running down my stomach.

Not content with the humiliation, N stood me up facing a tree "for a quicky" and fucked my cum-lubricated ass again, but this time she came in under 5 minutes.

"On your knees again," she ordered, and put the life-size cock, coated in my cum just out of my ass, right in front of my face. "Clean me up slave, I want you to have cum everywhere for the rest of the walk."

I sucked globs of white cum off of her clip-on, cleaning it thoroughly, and spilling a little cum that went dripping down my chin. N would not let me wipe it off, though, and I had to walk home with cum leaking out the edges of the buttplug between my legs, running down my stomach from in between my tits, and drying on my face where I had been unable to wipe it off after cleaning N's dildo for her.

When we got home, N made me cook dinner in the same outfit as the cum started drying on my legs and torso. I didn't actually get to eat the dinner, but N consumed the food.

Then she took me upstairs for our evening routine of cleaning and feeding. It was still early in the evening, but N took me to the bedroom where she fucked my ass again - gently and with a soothing lube - while showing me a selection of the most arousing porno I had ever seen.

After putting on a larger dildo to continue fucking me, N said, "I really enjoyed getting fucked by some real cocks today - I think I'll have some more company over tomorrow to break up the boredom of fucking you all the time, my dickless cum slave."

After two hours of fucking me (thanks to that soothing lube), N finally came, leaving cum dripping out of my ass while she replaced the very full buttplug storage with a larger module that made me feel completely filled as I tried to get to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Story of N Day 04-05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds