• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Broken Routine

Broken Routine

12

I was sitting on the couch waiting for the doorbell to ring. My mom said she'd be coming over to help me do some taxes. My husband Rick hated doing taxes. My mom was an accountant, so she knew all the ins and outs of doing taxes and other boring stuff like that. I worked at the local bank as a teller. I knew some things about accounting, but not a lot. So every year I called her and every year she came over and did the work with me. This was also the time we took to catch up on our lives.

Mom and I got along well. I was the only daughter. I had a bigger brother, and that was about it. He was married, and had two children. I didn't want any. He had a boy and a girl. I don't know how he dealt with it. They were both five years old this year. He had twins. I flinched every time I thought about it. Twins! I wouldn't be able to handle that.

"Hey, Ellen." Said my husband of four years as he came walking into the house. "Dad called me on the phone, asked if I wanted to go fishing. You don't mind, do you?" he asked.

"Your dad, or my dad?" I asked as I got up to make food for him.

"Your dad. My father wouldn't be caught dead in the water catching fish. He hates fish." Rick explained.

"I don't mind. When do you guys leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow at sun rise. He's coming by to get me. He's bringing your mom over."

"Wait, so mom isn't coming today?" I asked a little disappointed.

"No. She said she'd call you." He said as I started getting things out to cook some eggs and potatoes.

My life had fallen apart ever since I got married. Don't get me wrong, Rick is the best. It's just that, our lives became a routine that never had any surprises. Saturday was the day we made love. We both woke up,, ate breakfast, I showered while he got ready for work, and then we'd both go to work in our separate cars. I'd get home first, and watch a little TV. Then, he'd get home, and I'd make dinner. We'd eat, he'd cuddle me and tease the shit out of me until I was wet and horny, and he'd go to bed unless it was Saturday. I explained that to him. How we fell into a routine. He doesn't believe me. We never went out to dinner, and we never went anywhere to lunch. Church was out of the question, since we didn't believe in any religion. My dad and my husband were really good in-laws, though. Sometimes my mom and I would tease them and tell them they should've been married. They always got together for things. The games, the fishing trips, the car shows. They really liked each other. My father-in-law was a plane kind of guy, and so was his wife. So they weren't really over much. It was just Rick and my dad. All the time.

When we finished dinner, I told Rick that I needed a bath. There was no way I was going to let him rile me up tonight and not make love to me. He didn't seem to mind, and let me wander off to take my bath.

When I was done, I called my mom, and she told me that she got held up at work today, and that's why she needed to cancel on me. She was very sweet about it, and asked me if I was mad. I told her I was fine with it, but that she better come tomorrow.

"Honey, don't worry." She said smiling. "I'll be there. Your father can't shut up about the fishing trip. He won't let me forget. I have everything ready, and I'll be there in the morning. Don't mind if we sleep for a while, though. Brad is dropping me off very early at your place. Him and Rick are leaving even before the sun fully rises." She complained.

"I'll let you sleep. Don't worry." I assured. "I'm glad work went well otherwise." I explained.

We chatted for another ten minutes, and then we both hung up. I hope she didn't forget. Tomorrow was Saturday. I wonder if Rick would be back in time? I didn't mind if he stayed out all night.

I woke up the next day to his alarm going off. He was bright eyed, and had a cheerful smile on his face. I really wanted to just go back to sleep.

"Come on darling, get up." He said as he shook me. "I want some of those delicious eggs you know how to make so well."

"Rick, make yourself a pop tart." I moaned as I got up.

"Thank you, darling." He said as he kissed me.

"Fine." I muttered as I stumbled into the kitchen. "It's three in the morning!" I shouted as I looked at the clock.

"I know. I leave in an hour." He explained from the bathroom.

"Fucking shit." I cussed under my breath. "How long are you going to be gone?" I asked.

"Until the day after Easter day." He explained. "I hope you don't mind. I'll give you what you like when I come back." He said as he ground his pelvis into my butt. He growled.

"Get off, Rick. It's too early for this." I moaned.

"You're not mad, are you?" he asked.

"No. This'll get you out of my hair so I can prepare my taxes." I muttered.

He finished eating, then the doorbell rang. I went to open the door. It was my very sleepy mother, and my dad. We all greeted each other, and the men got ready to go.

"Where do you want to sleep?" I asked. "You can come to bed and sleep with me, or you can sleep on the couch, and I'll bring you some—"

She took out her sleeping bag from her suit case, and she fixed it up on the big couch. She smiled at me as the guys started carrying things from the house to the truck. Half an hour later, they were gone. I told my mom good night, and I went back up to my room.

The next time I awoke, it was eleven o'clock. I heard cluttering out in the kitchen, and I smelled food. When I poked my head out, my mom was making some food for breakfast.

"Hey, kiddo." She said as she started putting food onto plates.

"Hey." I said as I put on my robe and tied the knot.

"You look rested. Ready to do those taxes?" she asked.

"Yes." I said as I started to poor myself a mug of hot chocolate. "Thanks mom. With Rick, I always have to make breakfast." I muttered.

"How are things with you two?" she asked.

"They're all right, I guess." I muttered as I sipped my drink.

"You don't sound too happy." She said as she put a plate of food in front of me.

"Oh, mom. I just don't think he's the right guy for me." I whined. "We hardly have sex, and when we do, he expects me to give him oral, and I never get any because it's gross. Or he cums, and it's too soon, and I never got to cum." I moaned. "Mom, my hand does a better job of making me cum than his dick does." I groaned. Then, I told her about how routine my life was with him.

"I know what you're talking about." She said as we ate. "Your father and I are in the same boat. Once I had to give him Viagra so I could have him for more than five minutes." She explained. "He never caught on. He just thought it was because he loved me a lot." She said smirking.

"But mom, you're in your fifties. You've gone through..., the change." I whispered.

"Just because I'm not fertile any more, Ellen, it doesn't mean I don't get horny, or want sex." She explained. "I am in my fifties, but I still want it, honey. Very badly." She added defiantly. "I thought you'd be a little more open minded about these things."

"I am." I said as I looked at her. "It's just, you're a grandma." I said surprised.

"I am a grandma with needs. You're twenty-five and Rick is thirty." She explained. "But there are people your age who have almost no sex drive. It doesn't matter if they go through Menopause." She said as I blushed.

"What?" she asked as she ate. "You can talk about it, you know. It's not contagious."

"Oh, right." I said as I tried not to blush.

The rest of the day we spent doing our taxes. We ate lunch at about two in the afternoon. We had sandwiches, and a glass of wine. I hated it, because wine was supposed to be intimate. Rick didn't like that, though. During lunch, we spent time just bashing the men In our lives who called themselves our husbands.

Then we went shopping. We went to get some new clothes for ourselves, and came back proud of each other. We didn't get a whole lot, like we usually do. We just got one shirt each, and she got one very sexy bra that was so not her. I told her so, and I told her that she was old and needed to calm down.

We had dinner. It was chicken with a mustard cream sauce and some broccoli. We had another couple glasses of wine. It turned out to be a very good meal.

"Want to watch some movies?" I asked.

"Sure." She said smiling. "We could sit down in front of the TV and see what's on."

I started to make popcorn, and drenched it in butter. I forgot what I had been watching last, until my mom came into the kitchen.

"Ellen," she asked. "Are you a lesbian, honey?"

"No. What makes you think...," I gasped. The last thing in the VCR had been a pornographic movie. It had been a movie of an orgy between chicks.

"Mom, I can explain." I said as I blushed.

"What?" she asked.

"I..., I ..., I'm not sure." I whispered as I started to tremble. "I want to get a divorce from Rick, because I'm not having a very good sex life. I don't know if I'm straight, or gay, or both." I muttered.

"Why didn't you just talk to me?" she asked.

"I didn't know if you could relate." I muttered.

"You have some preconceived notions about people my age, honey." She said softly as she wrapped her arms around my waste. I could feel her hard nipples poking into me. I hated my life at that moment. I bet that movie got her all worked up. I wished my father was here.

"Let's watch TV. Did you make the popcorn?" she asked.

"Yes." I said as she let go of me.

The rest of the evening was spent drinking wine, and watching sitcoms. Every once in a while, my mom and I would reach in to the popcorn at the same time and our hands would touch. Every once in a while I would feel her thigh up against mine. Every once in a while, a tiny drop of moisture would dribble on to my clothing from between my legs. I really don't know what got into me. The idea that my mom had gotten to see some of the porn that I was watching made my body hot and trembly. I really don't know why.

"You sleeping out here tonight?" I asked. "I think it's too cold for that sleeping bag of yours." I said smiling.

"I don't know where I'll sleep." She explained. "But I'm sure we'll figure out that situation later."

She poured out some more wine from the bottle. The bottle was a fresh one, since we had polished a whole bottle off just minutes ago.

"Thank you for coming to help me with my taxes." I slurred.

"You're very welcome." She said as we clinked glasses. "To tax season." We both said laughing.

We both finished drinking the second bottle and were quite tipsy by the end of it. It was midnight. She and I both were holding hands as we walked into the bathroom. We brushed our teeth, and took care of business as we wound down for the night. She decided it was better to sleep in my room. I had to agree. It was so much better.

We both slipped into our night gowns. My mom's was thin, and almost see through. It left little to the imagination. She looked very good. I had to apologize to her for picking on her about her age. She said she didn't care. It was something she was glad to dispel me of.

We climbed into bed, and I felt her foot touch mine. I got the biggest electric shock from this. My body was on fire. I needed to go masturbate. But she would know. I wasn't exactly quiet, and the bathroom and the bedroom were right next to each other. The living room was on the other side of the bedroom wall, and she'd hear me.

"Good night, mom." I said as I turned and hugged her.

"I had fun today, Ellen. Thank you." She said as she hugged me back.

We both looked into each other's eyes. I smiled at her gently. She smiled back. I could see her by the light of the lamp right beside the bed.

"It's just the wine." She said softly. "Just tell yourself that."

"Yes." I said as I held her to me. "It's just the wine."

"Sometimes drunk women can't be held accountable for their actions." She said as her face flushed.

"Yeah." I said dreamily as I looked at her face.

We held each other for the longest time. Sometimes she'd rub her bare feet against mine, or our legs would rub together. Sometimes our arms would hold the other tighter pressing our boobs together a little bit harder. I could feel myself dripping.

"It's really hot in here." I observed.

We both took our night gowns off, and slipped out of our panties. I noticed my mom's pair was just as soaked as mine.

We both laid back down on the bed, and once again wrapped each other up in an embrace. Her arms were around my waist, and mine around her shoulders. We looked into each other's eyes, and suddenly, our lips touched. I didn't say a word or make a noise, and neither did she. Our mouths opened a little, and our tongues started to come out to explore. The taste of wine and tooth paste came to meet my mouth as we kissed. My mom was touching my ass. I shivered, and we both pulled away.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" she asked.

"No, you?" I asked.

"No." she said as we both started to put the blanket aside.

My mom was a little chubby. We always gave her grief because she was on the chubby side. She looked good though. Her stomach was sort of round, and every time she wore pants, a little tire would creep up around the waist band. Her breasts were nice and large. She was older now, so they sagged slightly, but I didn't care at the moment. I just wanted to suckle them. And I started to finger her while I took one nipple into my mouth. She was so wet.

"Yeah." She moaned. "Suck on mommy's tits." She moaned as she humped my hand.

For about five minutes I sucked one, then the other, and I pinched them and played with them. We kissed, and fondled each other and ground ourselves on the other's thighs. By the time we were done there was big smears of juice all over our legs.

"I really want to cum." My mom moaned.

"Me too." I moaned as we squeezed each other's boobs.

"You feel really good." My mom moaned as she jumped a little at the contact from my hands on her nipples.

We were about the same height. So it was easy for me to turn and face her feet, while she laid down facing mine. Soon, my thighs were wrapped around her head, and hers around mine, and we were eating each other out. Soon, all you could hear was slurping sounds, and moans as we dove into each other.

My mom was licking up and down my slit, and I was doing the same. Sometimes we'd nibble the other's clit, and make each other moan and squirm. It was better than anything Rick could ever do. Even on his best day. Soon, we were both exploding together into each other's mouths. It was one of the biggest and best orgasms I've ever had. I was happy.

We both went into the shower, and washed each other up. We kissed in the bath tub for a long time, and decided we needed a bath. My mom and I floated in the giant bath tub, and fingered each other to several great orgasms.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Her foot was pressing against my pussy. She was rubbing the part where her ankle and her shin meet right against my clit. Soon, I started to pick up the rhythm, and before I knew it, my mom's foot was between my legs, and I was riding it wildly. That was the beginning of our mutual foot fetish for each other's feet. It was so good. The feeling we both managed to give the other.

We spent another twenty minutes in the bath tub as she rode my foot to orgasms time and time again. She was having the time of her life. I liked the feel of her shaven pussy on my ankle.

"I've got to say, even on a good day, your father never made me feel this good." She said as we drained the tub and took the rest of our shower.

"The same could be said for rick." I said as I finished washing my hair. "Thank you, mom. I love you."

"I love you, too, dear." She said as we both smiled at each other.

We fell asleep around four in the morning after the shower. We both slept in my bed this time, and both of us were naked.

The next day, my dad and my husband returned. Much to mine and mom's disappointment. They were supposed to stay away until the next day, which would be after Easter. But there had been a storm, and they had been forced to return. Good thing mom and I were fully dressed, and about to go shopping. They caught us as we were about to go out the door. My mom and dad left, and Rick and I were left alone.

I couldn't stop thinking about what we had done. I wondered if it was going to happen again. The feelings were intense, and amazing, and I wanted them again. It didn't matter to me if it was mom. I needed her. She made me feel like no one had ever made me feel. Ever.

I went online the next week from my home computer, and I got a long double ended dildo that we could try the next time she came. The package was dropped off at my house, and when I came home, I made sure to hide it right away. Rick would flip if he knew. He was against sex toys, and I was not to use any. It hurt his pride, and he felt like he wasn't doing his job if I had to rely on some toy to make me happy. Well, maybe if he didn't just shoot in me the first five minutes, we'd be a little better off.

It was the beginning of June, and Rick and dad had the whole week off. They had decided to go fishing once again. They said they would call us when they got to the place they were supposed to be staying at. They were faithful loyal husbands. I didn't really feel like I was cheating. It was my mom after all.

As soon as the car pulled away, my mom closed the curtains, and locked the door, and was on me before I could say a word. She was biting my neck gently, she was groping my boobs, she was licking and nibbling my ear. It was heaven.

"I've missed you, honey." She moaned as she and I kissed.

"Mmmmmm. I've missed you too, mommy." I moaned as I pinched her through her clothing.

"Let's make love, darling." She moaned.

"Yes." I sighed as I gave her a deep French kiss. "Let's go upstairs. I have a surprise for you." I said as we both ran up the stairs and in to my room.

We both undressed quickly, and I went into the secret drawer. I pulled out the double headed dildo, and showed it to her. She licked her lips and smiled at me.

"I have a surprise for you." She said softly

"What's your surprise?" I asked.

"I drank it on the way to your house." She said smiling.

"Mom." I said laughing. "You drank my gift?" I asked.

"I was supposed to." She said smiling.

She reached in to her suit case, and pulled out a little bottle. It looked like a five hour energy drink.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Just watch." She said as she put the bottle back in her suit case. "I want you to suck on my tits like last time." She explained.

We both went to the bed, and laid down. I was facing her, and she was facing me. I scooted down a little, and took one of her tits in my mouth. She moaned. I started sucking, and I gasped. I was greeted with a mouthful of milk.

"But...?" I gasped as I saw another stream of milk dribble out slowly. "But you can't have children anymore." I gasped.

"I went online to an adult store." She explained. "This is a medication that some ladies developed. It's for people who have a breast milk fetish." She explained.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a herbal drink that stimulates the milk ducts and glands from a woman's breasts." She explained. "The stimulating makes the glands produce milk. It says it works for five hours." She explained.

"Wow." I said as I began to drink her milk again.

"Oh, Ellen. I feel so good. Just like when you were a baby." She moaned as I drank.

I emptied one breast, then the other. I was dripping onto the bed as I sat there feeding off of her.

"Let mommy make you cum while you suckle me." She said softly.

We arranged ourselves so my head was in her chest, and her right foot was between my legs. Once again, my very moist very sensitive pussy was rubbing against her ankle. I moaned as my right hand grasped her calf, and my left hand took hold of her toes bringing them closer to my ass. It was like tightening slack on rope. It allowed me to ride her foot a little better and have an even bigger cum. I didn't know sucking my mom's tits while cumming on her foot could be so good.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Broken Routine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds