• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Go to Guy and Dolls

Go to Guy and Dolls

1234

All characters are 18 years or older.

*****

Etruscan civilization is the modern English name given to a civilization of ancient Italy. Its homeland was in the area of central Italy, just north of Rome, which is today called Tuscany.

Iridium: Is a metal found mainly in meteorites and is a part of the platinum group but is much harder and possesses a very high melting point.

*

Flood of Emotions: Part One

It was raining. It had been raining for six days nonstop. I guess that's why I had the shovel in my hand and was filling the tough fibrous bags with sand. I tipped the sand into the bag near my soaked feet. Of course that wasn't the only thing that was soaked. My arms and my legs, oh hell, every part of me was soaked to the skin. I shivered and spilled some of the sand.

"Damn it all to mother fucking hell in a goddamn hand basket," I cursed and the man next to me chuckled.

"That was the most original mouthful of blasphemy I have heard in years dear boy. I sympathise."

His name was Nathan McDermott and he was twenty years my senior. He reminded me of the old gray haired man that owned the parts store at the corner of Main and Elsewhere. He had a sort of iconic feel to him, like the rain, the sand and hell, even the flood waters. I stopped for a long moment and stared down the street where the waters slowly rose to threaten this side of town. The water was a dirty brownish gray and swirled and coiled like an elemental cobra. There, it reared its ugly head near the drowning fire hydrant, now wasn't that ironic.

I returned to mind numbing, back breaking job of filling sand bags. I had volunteered when mom told me that my cousin Cassidy's house was threatened. Ever the dutiful son, I raced over to help out even though I didn't even live in this god forsaken river town. Who the hell builds a town in a fucking flood plain? Another series of colorful and damnable curses escaped my lips as we continued. A hundred, a hundred and one, I was keeping count so that later when I had mom or sis bent over the kitchen table I could tell them. I fucking filled over a hundred sand bags for dear cousin Cassidy.

"I need to take a piss," I said and planted the business end of my shovel in the truckload of sand.

I walked over and someone appeared out of the gloom. He was young like me, a good looking kid and he asked me if I was done for the day. I shrugged and told him I was taking a piss break. He nodded and took up my shovel while I tapped my bladder. I stepped into the diner and stood on the inner threshold shivering in the delicious warmth. I was so wet and so cold and the diner was so damn warm, like a dream.

"Rest room," I asked and the gruff short order cook hooked a thumb to the left. "Thanks."

"No, thank you," he said smiling and showing off his gold filling and a few missing teeth.

I left a trail of water behind me. I felt like a bright yellow snail as I entered the bathroom. Oh man, it was even warmer in here. My hands were pruned from the hours of shoveling and exposure to the non-stop rain. I dried them off before I unzipped. I removed my hooded rain gear as well as the plastic overalls beneath. I unzipped and yelped when my ice cold hand wrapped around my cock.

"Shit that's cold," I murmured.

I let out a sigh of relief as I took the pressure off my poor bladder. I flushed and walked to the mirror. Gods I looked a sight. My eyes were sunken in, my hair a matted mess and my skin the color of a corpse. I needed to warm up and fast. I drug the rain gear out and hung it on the chrome coat rack and ordered a large cup of coffee.

"We only have one size mister," the cook replied.

"I'll take two," I said and he laughed revealing that gaping maw of his again. "What do you suggest for a nice hot meal?"

"If'n it were me," he said. "I'd have the English breakfast. It's got a lot of sausage, eggs and bacon. That'll fortify you good."

"I'll take it."

I sipped the coffee and added a ton of sugar to it to mask the heavy mineral content of the local water supply. The food arrived quickly since I was the only customer in the place. I sat near the window and looked out over the cold gray landscape. The rain kept falling and the water rose remorseless and inevitable as death itself. I dreaded going back outside. My clothes would dry off if I stay in here long enough, and the mere thought of the touch of that life sucking downpour left me down in the dumps.

"The road is out," the cook said as he refilled my cup.

"What... what did you say?" I looked up horrified.

"The main road washed out. Do you have someplace to stay?"

"I have a cousin that lives in town, just up the street to be precise." I told him.

"What's 'er name?"

"Cassidy, Cassidy Lane," I said and he smiled.

"I'll call her and tell her to expect ya." He said and walked off before I could stop him.

Damn it man, I thought as he stomped off. I knew he meant well and all but still. There was the right way of doing things and having the cook call, just sounded rude to me. He returned from the back all smiles.

"She's on the way," he said. "Looks like you have a date for dinner. I'm gonna make another pot of coffee..." I nodded and he left humming to himself.

Cassidy appeared a few minutes later. She was wearing what appeared to be an oil cloth duster, a matching Stetson and rubber goulashes on her feet. The umbrella she clung to seemed to be losing the battle against a sudden gust of wind. When it failed feet from the front door of the diner, she made a mad dash for it. The bell above the door rang as she shouldered the door open. Cassidy spun inside as the wind sucked the door closed with a loud and resounding bang. I half expected the glass to shatter or at least crack a bit, but it didn't.

"Hello Cassidy," the cook said a full octave lower, with shoulders drooped and clearly smitten with the attractive young woman.

"Hey Duke," she replied. "Marius! Good to see you she said as she removed the hat and duster.

"Damn Cassidy, you grew up," I said seeing the outfit beneath for the first time. Was it the ass hugging capris or the white blouse sans bra?

"I was hoping you'd notice," she said flirting blatantly. "How long you been here?"

"Are we talking today, or the last three days?" I said and she went pale. "I've been pulling twelve hour shifts but today I am stopping at nine. I am just worn out."

"I have a bottle of Absinthe at the house," she replied as she sat across from me. "It is European and quite expensive. I hope you'll join me in a glass or two."

I threw up my hands in surrender. Her meal arrived and Duke went back to his position behind the cash register. As the last of the wan light faded from the gunmetal sky volunteers began to trickle in. Like me, they were tired, hungry and trapped. I was glad I had parked my car at Cassidy's instead of by the levy. As she ate and I sipped the abomination they called coffee I would swear I caught the occasional look from my cousin. It was that secretive glance that screamed, 'I know something you don't know'.

"What is it," I asked when I could stand it no longer.

"What is what?" she asked in her catholic schoolgirl tone, little miss innocent.

"Fine, keep your secrets," I said and she blushed as she giggled.

"Thank you," Cassidy said out of nowhere. "I appreciate everything you've done for our little town."

"Hey, I uh... you're welcome," I said unaccustomed to be thanked for anything.

We finished our meal in relative silence. The rain never let up so we layered up and headed out for her house. She clung to me as we headed down the street with the wind in our faces. We were both soaked to the skin despite the rain gear. We reached her home and raced inside gasping for breath. I took off my rain gear and then turned to look at Cassidy.

"Oh damn," I said before I knew it. The white blouse clung to her tits like a second skin. The water had made the material practically transparent. "Sorry..."

"It's okay," she said blushing. "A girl likes to know that she is still attractive."

"You don't have anything to worry about in that department." I said and then shut the hell up.

It was bad enough what was happening at home. But to add to the situation with my cousin was just plain bad. She went to the half bath on the first floor and grabbed us some towels. I stripped down and wrapped my towel around my waist. Cassidy did the same and used one for her torso and the other for her hair. As I followed her upstairs I noticed the unusual birthmark on her left shoulder blade.

"Is that a star," I blurted out.

"Yeah," she replied without looking back. "It's my lucky charm, seven points for seven angels."

She led me to her bathroom and I whistled when I saw it. She had a small frosted glass shower and a huge claw footed tub. She started a bath for us. I didn't care either way but the tub was easily big enough for two. I asked her about the tub and she told me she had found it at an estate sale. It cost more to have it moved and installed than to buy it.

Cassidy added some bubble solution to the water to hide our naughty bits from one another. Once the water was ready I turned around to let her get in first. Once she was submerged I dropped my towel and slid under the water. While I had been a gentleman she was certainly no lady. She had watched me the entire time.

"I know something," Cassidy said her eyes locked on mine. "I've been talking to Tabitha." She accentuated that with her toes grazing my cock.

"Um... what have you two been talking about?" I moaned as she managed to trap the shaft between big toe and the ball of her foot.

"Fucking," she said as she began to stroke me from beneath the water. "She told me how big you were and how much she enjoyed fucking you. I want in."

"NNNNN... you know it's frowned upon," I groaned as she had me rock hard in no time at all. "But if you really want to convince me..."

"I'll suck you off after I'm done with my foot. What do you say to that? Want to fire a load down my throat Marius?"

"UHHHH HUHHHHHH," I whimpered as I got closer by the second to losing it.

I was panting as she teased the orgasm out of me. My back arched and a wave of water rushed at Cassidy as I came. The water hit her in the face and went beyond to splash the floor behind her. I sat there shaking in the aftermath of my first footjob. I was about to get up and throw a towel on the floor when Cassidy pointed to midpoint between the shower and the tub. There was a drain in the floor. Well that was convenient.

We raced to the shower for the next step in what was going to be a very long night. I had her pinned against the back of the shower. I kissed her and it was like throwing gas on a fire. Our hands were everywhere but hers settled on my erection and mine on her ass cheeks. As we rinsed off the soap and bubble mixture she stroked me off and I continued to kiss her fiercely.

We nearly knocked heads when I broke the kiss and dropped down to my knees. She had done the same thing at the same time. We were obviously on the same wavelength. Cassidy stood up and placed a foot on my shoulder. I brought my mouth between her legs and began feasting. Her cries were loud in that confined space. I felt her fingers as they slid into my hair and she pulled me deeper and held me there.

"Eat my pussy... yeah that's it lover... oh god I've missed this so damn bad," she cried out.

I lapped and suckled her labia and clit. My hands went to her ass cheeks and pulled them apart as my mouth made love to her. I didn't plan on stopping until she came. Cassidy tried to push me away as her climax crested but I denied her. She kept telling me no and to stop but I was relentless. Her body bucked as she came with a mouthful of pussy juices. No wonder she wanted me to stop, Cassidy was a squirter. I stood up and she tried to apologize and I shook my head.

"How sturdy is this shower?" I asked and she smiled. "Or should we just take this into your bedroom?"

"Bed... I want our first time on my bed." She stammered.

I scooped her up into my arms. As I held her she reached over and shut off the shower. I turned her so that she could slide the glass door open. As we left the shower she grabbed two towels for us. She told me where her bedroom was and I carried her there. We were wet and cold again. I hurried to the room and tossed her onto the bed. We dried off at an epic pace and then dove under the covers.

Cassidy rolled on top of me and we returned to kissing and letting our hands explore each other's bodies. Another instinctive moment occurred as I rolled her onto her back and took over. I eased into her slowly and she gasped as I filled her to her core. Cassidy wrapped her legs around me as I began to move.

"Oh god Marius, you are going to make me cum in no time," she panted in my ear. "I love your cock."

I moved slowly at first. Even though she urged me on, I kept a leisurely pace. I was in no hurry to finish. I savored the feel of her wet tight pussy wrapped around me. After the last few days this was a nice change of pace. I felt her body began to shake and only then did I pick up the pace as well as the force behind my thrusts. Cassidy's back arched for the second time tonight and she clung tight as she climaxed.

"Damn Marius, that was fucking amazing," she gasped as she caught her breath.

I eased out slowly and rolled her onto her belly. Cassidy lifted her ass high in the air even as she pressed her tits into mattress. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Tell me what you want," I said as I kissed her neck.

"Fuck me Marius, fuck me hard and fast," she begged.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked and she blushed.

"My face, I want you to spray my face with your baby paint."

I had never heard cum called baby paint before. That must be unique to Cassidy. I settled my hands on her ass and slid back inside her nice and slow. I began moving immediately. I started off slow but I was already pretty damn close to my second climax. I warned her as I jack hammered into her as hard and fast as I could. But just before I was ready to pull out my body betrayed me, I thrust one last time and cream pied my poor cousin.

I lay panting on top of her and she was speechless below me. I was about to apologize when she told me how good it felt. She wanted me to shoot inside of her again. I asked for a breather after the long day I had just finished. Cassidy understood and we lay next to each other. I was on my back and she lay on her side clinging to me again. She turned on the television and we saw that the road would be restored in a day or two if the rain let up. The meteorologist had other ideas on that outcome. They were predicting another three days of rain at least.

I went downstairs to retrieve my phone. Cassidy followed me down and as I stood there talking to mom she dropped down and began sucking me off. I covered the phone and told her to stop, but that fell on deaf ears.

"...Yes mom I'm fine," I said my voice half an octave higher. "I'll be here for a few more days at least. Yeah I will call my boss..." I bit back a moan as she told me to behave. "No I would never do that... she's my cousin for crying out loud."

I looked down and Cassidy smiled up at me as she continued to suck me off. I said goodbye and glared down at my cousin. I felt my anger die as she gently caressed my balls and took half my cock down her throat. I wanted to chastise her but it was a useless endeavor. I was about to suggest we go back upstairs when she waggled her finger at me.

"You don't want to..." I began. "Is this for me? Oh okay... in that case..."

I shut up as she continued to lick and suck like a fiend. Her enthusiasm was wonderful to see. I would have to thank Tab the next time I saw her. My phone rang again and it was mom. Cassidy renewed her attack and the pleasure doubled in seconds flat. If I didn't answer the phone mom would just call back.

"Hi mom... what's up," I asked even as I was on the threshold of my climax. Cassidy's hand became a sensual blur as she stroked me as fast as she could manage. Her lips wrapped around the head in anticipation of a load of baby paint. "No, I'm fine. I called into work. No I am not trying to get rid of you." I thought I turned off the phone's microphone as I came. My voice filled the room and beyond. I hit the button to turn it back on and mom asked me what the hell that noise was. "I saw a spider. You know how much I hate spiders."

Mom wasn't buying any of it. She asked if Cassidy knew who I was fucking. I tried to reply but I was completely winded. I tried to tell her I needed to catch my breath but all I got out was, can't breathe and one minute. Mom switched to a new attack and told me how much she missed my cock. Really... now... I listened as she told me how bad she wanted me inside of her. My cock, despite multiple orgasms, was getting hard again. Cassidy took advantage of this and bent over her kitchen table.

"Oh damn woman," I said addressing them both. "This is going to be a long night."*

The kitchen was the last time that night. I had no energy left after that. I barely had enough strength to top the stairs. We slipped beneath the covers and I lay on my back exhausted. The last thing I recalled was Cassidy's naked ass against my hip. I fell asleep and it really felt like I was falling.

'Marius... Marius...' the phantom voice called out to me. It sounded faintly feminine in its otherworldly way.

In the dream I was outside and the street had become a stream. The moonlight glinted off the water as well as something metallic in the dark wet mud that had been deposited onto the sidewalk. I knelt down into the ice cold muck and dug the object out. My fist wrapped around it and the dream dissolved. I woke up in Cassidy's shower alone. My legs were free of mud but my right hand wasn't. Had I actually gone outside? I opened my hand but it was empty.

"Just a dream," I said as I stood under the hot water. I was so damn cold, had I actually gone outside? "I never sleep walked before. What the hell is going on? It must be the exhaustion. I am going to have to take the day off. I need to get some rest."

I washed off the little mud that clung to my skin and then dried off. I slipped back into bed and Cassidy rolled over and pressed her body against mine. She muttered about how cold I was in her sleep. I closed my eyes but if I dreamt I remembered nothing.

I awoke the next morning just after eleven o'clock. Cassidy had set out clothes for me. There were several pairs of pants and just as many shirts. I suspected they belonged to former boyfriends. I found clothing that fit and headed downstairs. I found a note telling me that breakfast was in the oven. I opened the oven and retrieved my plate of goodness. I was so damn hungry that I wolfed it down in no time at all. I looked for Cassidy and found her out on the front porch talking to her neighbor.

"...there's no way my cousin would walk around naked at three in the morning," she was saying.

"I saw him. He was using your garden hose to wash the mud off his feet and legs. It looked like he had been kneeling out by the street."

I had been sleepwalking. I should tell Cassidy when she came back in. I was about to turn away when Cassidy spotted me. She yanked the door open and grabbed me by the hand. She pulled me outside and introduced her older neighbor.

"Marius, this is my neighbor and good friend Yvonne. Yvonne, this is my cousin Marius. Were you out here last night?"

"I think I was sleepwalking," I said. "I woke up in the shower last night. There was mud on my hand."

I looked over at Yvonne and smiled at the cute older gal. She looked at me and blushed. I think she was remembering a naked me from last night. I did what I always did when I got nervous. I stroked my chin and that's when Yvonne's eyes went wide and they locked on my left hand. What the hell was she staring at? I pulled my hand away from my face and that's when I saw the ring on my hand. I turned my hand over and looked at it in more detail. There were five large cabochon cut clear stones and around the stones were a different totem animal. The band appeared to be fashioned of a dull silvery gray metal.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Go to Guy and Dolls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds