• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 11

Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 11

12

If you're looking hot and heavy sex, then this is not the story for you.

It's a slow moving and gentle story.

It's an easy and light read.

Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

*****

Session 7

Friday night arrived and I was in the studio just before 8pm. Mom was already there and chatting with Jenn over a cup of coffee.

"Hi Larry," said mom.

"Hi Margo. Hi Jenn."

Jenn nodded her welcome as she drank her coffee.

"What's this evening's session?" I asked.

Mom looked a bit sheepish and avoided eye contact as Jenn outlined the pose. It was to be a doggy-style pose. No wonder mom looked nervous.

"Doggy-style!" I said.

"Yes," Jenn said and continued with her description.

"From which angle will they be viewing?" I asked.

"I've placed a camera on the floor projecting the image onto a screen," she replied. "They'll be able to see the tip of your penis resting against Margo's pussy lips, as if ready to thrust in."

"There'll be no penetration?" I asked nervously.

"Absolutely not and to try and make it look real, you'll be holding your penis as if you were guiding it in. Also, by holding it you can squeeze it to help maintain the stiffness."

Mom had sort of come round and was looking directly at me. There was some trepidation in her eyes.

"Right," said Jenn. "I'll leave you to get ready."

Once she'd left mom spoke.

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know mom," I whispered.

As we slowly undressed, I tried to think of a way this could be done without either of us getting too embarrassed. I'm sure mom was thinking the same. Just as we'd gotten naked, Jenn came back in looking a bit flustered.

"You OK Jenn?" mom asked.

"I'm sorry guys but we'll have to postpone this evening."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just received a phone call. My husband was sent home sick from work. I need to get home to him. Can we pick this up next week?"

"Sure, of course," mom and I replied.

"Give your husband our best wishes Jenn," mom said.

"I will, thank you," and at that she left.

We both sat there naked and slightly confused but mightily relieved too.

"Supper at home?" mom asked. "And we can discuss this?"

"Good idea."

We got dressed and I drove home via our pizza place, while mom headed on to get things ready.

The pizza was eaten slowly in thoughtful silence. I'm sure mom, like me, was trying to figure out what we could do. Finally, she broke the silence.

"I don't know what it is about this pose that bothers me sweetie. After all, last week you had your penis rubbing the outside of my pussy. It's more or less the same pose. I just feel uncomfortable though."

"I know what you mean mom. Although the pose isn't really that much different, it does seem very different and seems to cross some kind of line."

"Exactly. So what do we do?"

"I don't know. We can sleep on it and see what tomorrow brings."

"Yes we can," she replied. "And if we can't think of anything are you willing to try the pose this weekend to see how freaked out we get?"

"I am, so long as you are."

"Let's sleep on it then."

Having said that, she got up, kissed me on the cheek and went to bed. I sat a bit longer trying to get my thoughts sorted. After a while I was getting nowhere so went to bed hoping a good sleep would help.

The next morning as I was wakening up I heard mom on the phone with someone. When she'd finished she rapped my door, opened it slightly and asked if she could come in.

"Come on ahead mom."

She was wearing her dressing gown and nothing else. It wasn't tied and lay open showing off her body and trimmed bush. The gown was caught on her nipples. I could feel my cock twitching beneath the sheet. And although mom had not only seen my boner but held it, it still felt embarrassing, so I tried to hide it. She sat beside me on the bed.

"I sent Jenn a text to ask about her husband. She rang me back to apologise again about last night. He's fine by the way. Just some 24hr tummy bug."

"That's good."

"While we were talking I took the opportunity to ask her more about our pose."

"And?"

"And," she continued. "I'll be kneeling on a bed. You'll be standing on the floor. I'll have my legs spread and you'll be placing your penis at my pussy opening. As she said last night, there'll be a camera on the bed trained on my pussy and your penis. The class will be painting just that."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Vulnerable."

"I know what you mean."

"I've been thinking about it as I'm sure you have too and have come to the following conclusions:

1. We try it this weekend using your webcam and monitor to see what it looks like.

2. I cry off with some excuse and Jenn finds another model.

What do you think?"

"As you said, I've also been thinking, but unlike you I couldn't think of anything short of crying off too."

"How do you feel about a dry run here? A sort of undress rehearsal," she said with a smile.

Her humour certainly lightened the atmosphere.

"It can do no harm I suppose."

"When do you want to try?"

"Whenever suits you mom."

"Want to try now before breakfast?"

"OK. I'll get the webcam and pc sorted."

While I booted up the pc, mom stripped off her gown, sorted the bed and tried a few positions. As she swung round to point her ass at me, I could see her pussy lips quite clearly. Something about that vision in my bedroom made it feel more naughty. My cock was already responding the only way it knew how. The pc seemed to know what was going to happen and booted up quicker than it ever had. Or so I imagined.

"All ready here mom."

"OK, me too I think. Where can we place the webcam?"

I picked up the webcam, turned mom into a position where she could view the monitor, then placed the webcam on the bed between her legs. Using the sheet to help steady it I trained it on her pussy. She seemed mesmerized by it.

"It's been a long time since I've seen my pussy like that."

"Oh?" I said.

"When I was much, much younger I'd check it out using a mirror," she laughed.

The thought of the much younger version of my mom exploring her pussy with a mirror restarted the tingles. I needed to concentrate. When we were both satisfied with the image on the monitor I got into my position. I only had a semi stiffy so it didn't quite touch her labia. I was quite happy with that. After all it was only a rehearsal to see what it would look like. Mom turned and looked at me.

"It's not what Jenn would want, so it's difficult to make any decision," she said.

Was she wanting me to get a boner and pose properly I wondered?

"What do you mean mom?" I asked innocently.

"Jenn would insist on you being as stiff as you could get, soo, you better get busy buster," she said, dragging out the so.

I stepped back, grasped my cock and started to pump it. This was definitely strange. Trying to get a stiff cock, in my bedroom with my mother on all fours, pointing her ass towards me, while waiting for me to put my cock up close to her pussy was so surreal. Within a few strokes I was hard. I stepped back into position.

"Where should I place it?"

Mom stretched between her legs, grabbed my cock and put it just at the opening to her vagina. I checked the monitor and could see that mum's pussy was getting quite moist. I felt my cock twitch. Mom laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm pleased to feel," she said emphasising the word feel, " that my old pussy still has that effect."

Her comment helped ease the tension. When she was happy with my cock's position, she let go.

"Time for you to take over and hold it just like Jenn said."

I took hold of my cock and with both of us watching the monitor we decided the best way of holding it to give what we thought was the best view. We also tried differing positions of my cockhead and were totally unaware of the extent of what we were doing. The constant and ever so slight back and forward movements, were having an effect on mom's pussy. I was inadvertently wanking her with my cock and we didn't realize until one slight move forward had the tip of my cock slip ever so slightly passed her outer lips. Realizing what had almost happened, mom threw herself forward and said, "Stop. We can't do this."

I stepped back. "Are you ok mom?"

"Give me a minute."

I watched as she slowly turned over onto her back.

"I'm sorry Larry, but you almost slipped in."

"Did I?"

"Yes. I don't think we'll be able to do this one. What would happen if next week you did slip in?"

"Sorry mom. I was so intent on watching what I was doing, I didn't even realize. Does that make any sense?" I asked.

"It does to me," she said smiling. "Let's go get breakfast and decide what we're going to do and how we tell Jenn."

We stayed naked and went downstairs. I had my cereal while mom had a croissant. We sat in silence.

"Do we give it another try and concentrate on being very careful? Or do we just say no and not risk it?" asked mom.

"I really don't know," I replied. "I understand the difficulty and the risk of accidental penetration, but I don't really want to let Jenn down."

"I don't want to let her down either. Shall we try again later?"

"OK, if you're 100% sure."

"Alright. You go get your day started and I'll do the same. We can talk again at lunch. How's that sound?"

"Perfect," I said and went back to my room to get my college work started.

The rest of the morning flew by and mom knocked on my door to tell me lunch was ready. While we ate we just had a run of the mill general chat about how my work was going and what mom was planning to do about the house. I'm guessing the spectre of our pose was lurking quite near the front of both our minds.

"I don't mean to sound negative sweetie, but I can't see how this is going to work."

"Me neither mom."

"So, what do we do?"

"We need to think of an excuse that sounds real and genuine. Then decide when we let Jenn know."

"I know. When to let Jenn know is the difficult part."

"Let's think on that," I said, "and we can discuss it over dinner."

"That's a good idea," she smiled. "How disappointed are you sweetie?"

"I don't know the answer to that. I've enjoyed our poses and look forward to them. So, I'm disappointed about missing out on a pose. But, I totally understand what you mean about it being too big a risk and you're right. It is too big a risk."

I went back to my room and finished off my work so that I could have a free day with mom tomorrow. I think we might need to repair whatever damage this new pose has done to our new candid relationship.

I thought I'd heard mom on the phone, but wasn't sure. If it had been another message from Jenn, I'm sure she'd have come to let me know.

It wasn't until I could smell dinner being made that I realized how hungry I was. Chilli con carne. One of my favourites and a knock on my door to let me know that dinner was being served.

Dinner, like lunch, was eaten quietly. The elephant was still in the room.

"Your Aunt Sophie rang. She's in town this evening for a meeting and is going to stay over tonight."

"That's nice."

"You seem disappointed."

"I feel this pose has somehow changed things between us and I'd hoped we could spend tomorrow hanging out and having a bit of fun to try and repair the damage."

"It hasn't damaged anything sweetie," she smiled broadly. "It has put a bit of a dampener on things, that's true. But it hasn't spoiled anything."

Getting off her chair she came round to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. Kissing me on the top of my head, she let go and sat down again.

"OK, before she arrives we need to make a decision. What are we going to do?"

"I think it's safe to say that the pose is off. What we now need to do is think of a way to get out of it without letting Jenn down or spoiling future poses. That is if you still want us to pose together?"

"Of course I do sweetie. I enjoy our intimate time together even if it is rather unorthodox."

"I enjoy it too and unorthodox is surely an understatement," I said.

We both laughed.

"We need to decide whether we pretend it's a last minute hitch or tell her that something has come up and give her plenty of warning so as to get a replacement in time."

We were just about to discuss it further when we heard Aunt Sophie's car pull up.

"Shit," said mom. "She said she wouldn't be here for at least another hour."

Thankfully we were both dressed and I realized where my 'favourite' saying came from.

"Decision time will have to wait then," I said.

Mom went to the door and let her sister in.

It was hugs all round and rapid chatter about why she was early and what her meeting in town was about. I left them to it and went back to my room.

I could hear them chatting and giggling in mom's room as Aunt Sophie got ready to go out. She shouted bye to me as she went downstairs and out the door. Mom came straight back upstairs, knocked on my door and came in.

"Aunt Sophie won't be back until midnight. That gives us a few hours to make our decision."

"I'm genuinely torn between the two mom. I don't know whether the last minute hitch or the early warning will be the best step for us."

"It'll probably be Monday before we do text, so we're not under any real pressure."

"True. However, we're just avoiding making the decision."

"OK, decision is that I'll pull out under some 'emergency' and let her know on Monday morning. How's that?" said mom.

"Yep, that seems reasonable."

We spent the rest of the evening watching TV and having a beer.

The next morning I was awakened by a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in."

The door opened quietly and mom slipped in. She was wearing just her gown again. Tied loosely about her waist so that her boobs were almost hanging out. My cock started thickening and I was thankful I was covered.

"Shush," she said as she put her finger to her lips.

"Is everything OK?" I whispered.

"Yes," she replied. "Didn't you hear Sophie come in last night. Or should I say early this morning," she laughed.

"No, why?"

"She arrived back about 2am and was quite drunk. We sat up for a while chatting. I didn't realize that my dressing gown had slipped open when she said, 'You better watch out Larry doesn't see those puppies or he'll cream his pants.'"

"She didn't!"

"She did," she said with a smile. "Our Sophie is known for being candid when under the influence."

"What did you say?"

"It was out of my mouth before I realized I'd said it out loud."

"Mom! What did you say?"

"I told her you'd already seen them," she said blushing slightly.

"Shit. What did she say then?"

I dreaded to hear how the rest of this conversation went and that dread made my stiffening cock deflate.

"The short version is, she now knows about our posing."

Inside my head I was screaming 'holy f**k'. Luckily outside I just said, "Shit."

"Don't be panicking sweetie," she said trying to reassure me. "She was actually quite in favour and said she was jealous."

Now I was confused as well as panicky.

"Jealous? How? Why?"

"Well first of all she was jealous about my nude modelling and second, she was jealous of our closeness, how we were comfy about being naked in each other's company."

"Do you think she was genuine?"

"Yes I do. Sophie was always more adventurous and more liberal than I was. So, I think the fact that her prim older sister could be so daring impressed her."

She smiled sort of proudly as she said that. As if she appreciated she wasn't being condemned for what she was doing but instead sort of praised.

"Do I need to worry about her saying anything?"

"No sweetie. She's quite happy for the two of us. Anyway, when she wakes up she may not remember most of what we chatted about. So can I suggest we dress properly and not get her started?"

"No problem," I replied.

"Breakfast will be ready in 5."

"OK," I said as I hopped out of bed my semi boner waving in front of me.

"Larry," she said with mock disgust and a wink.

"Sorry mom. I'll get dressed now."

We'd just finished the breakfast dishes when Aunt Sophie came down.

"Morning Sophie," said mom. "How's your head this morning?"

"Thumping," she groaned. "Why do we do this to ourselves," she complained.

"We don't," mom laughed.

"No you certainly don't you dark horse," she said with a grin.

Mom and I exchanged a quick look and my stomach tightened.

"What was she going to say?" I thought. "Worse, what was she going to do?"

"Dark horse?" said mom.

"Listen Margo, I might have been slightly drunk last night..."

"Slightly!" mom said.

"...well ok, maybe more than slightly," she laughed. "But I remember what we talked about."

My stomach tightened even harder. Shit, shit, shit.

"And?" mom said.

"Like I said last night. I'm jealous."

My stomach stopped doing flip flops.

"Think I'll leave you two to talk," I said.

"No you don't buster," said Sophie with a glint in her eye. "I want to hear everything."

Shit. F**k. Damn and blast. What was going to happen now?

"Think I'll let mom fill you in," I said cowardly.

"It's OK Larry," mom said. "I'll tell her and you can fill in any blanks."

Mom told Aunt Sophie all the 'gory details' about how we got started modelling. How it had enhanced her life and made her feel a lot better about herself after dad's death. She explained the poses we'd done and about our dilemma about the upcoming pose.

"What a story," said Sophie with a wide grin. "You guys are so lucky."

"How'd you figure we're lucky?" I asked.

"Well you get to see each other naked and do some slightly risqué and naughty things together. But, it's the closeness I'm really jealous of."

"I suppose we are lucky," said mom.

"So, the difficulty with the next pose is the fear of you actually being penetrated?" she asked mom.

"Yes," we said in unison.

"I see," she said. Her eyes took on that faraway look. She was thinking about it and probably trying to find a solution.

After a few moments she said, "I've got an idea."

"What?" mom asked.

"What if me and you swop places?"

"You mean, me and you pose Aunt Sophie?" I said.

"Yes," she said.

Both mom and I swopped looks then looked at Aunt Sophie.

"What?" she said. "Is Larry and me really any different to you and Larry?" she asked. "If anything I'd think it slightly less incestuous."

In a strange way I could follow her logic.

"You want to get naked on stage with me and simulate doggy-style sex?"

"Yes, I suppose I do."

"Why?" I asked.

"It solves your predicament and helps you both out."

"I'm going to go and make some coffee," I said. "Mom, will you let Aunt Sophie know what it's actually like being naked on stage in front of our group?"

I went into the kitchen and brewed some fresh coffee. I could hear them talking but couldn't make out what they were actually saying. When I returned with a tray of coffee, they were both naked and chatting about Sophie's evening out and smiling. I almost dropped the tray. This was not at all what I expected. They both laughed like teenage girls.

"Sorry sweetie," said mom. "We just wanted to shock you."

"Well nephew. What do you think?" said Aunt Sophie as she stood and pirouetted.

She was the same height as mom with short, blonde hair. She wasn't as hippy as mom but still curvy and had a shaved pussy. She was also slimmer with smaller but perkier boobs that sported larger and more prominent nipples.

"Well?" she repeated.

"Ahmmm," I stuttered.

"I think that's embarrassed male talk for...you look great," said mom coming yet again to my rescue.

"Is it?" asked Sophie.

"Yes," I croaked. "It sure is."

"Thank you Larry," she said.

I sat the tray on the coffee table and handed them a cup each before I sat down with mine.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds