• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Letter From Hobson Bend

Letter From Hobson Bend

1234

Dear Shoeblossom:

I've enjoyed the letters I've read, and I wanted to tell you of my unique relationship with my dominant wife, Beatrix, "Trix" for short.

I am Doctor Lionel Lithgow, author of 20 books...

University professor of physics...

And president of the biggest quantum physics research facility in the Western Hemisphere...

But at home I'm just a little slave-bitch!

I met Trixie when my old girlfriend, Ariadne, took me to a Renaissance faire.

Most of the event was just weirdos dressed in peculiar 17th century costumes, but Ari begged me to take a ride in a buggy that was drawn by a nude male. The driver was a lovely girl in leather breeches, and watching her curl the whip around the naked buttocks of the "horse" was quite amusing!

As the poor bastard screamed and tried to pull our buggy as fast as possible, the chauffer, Miss Beatrix, turned to us and smiled. "Sylvan and I do this every year...he actually pays me to keep being involved in it."

I was astounded that anyone would pay to be covered in welts and have to pull a stagecoach in the mud, but there was something that made me envy the fellow.

"My ex-husband, Jeremiah, used to help Sylvan pull this thing, but he's in prison now..."

How curious.

Even "curioser" as Alice in Wonderland would put it, was that I married Miss Beatrix, dumping Ariadne, a rich heiress...

less than nine months later!

Today Sylvan is "Sylvia" after a curious operation, and sometimes I see the poor creature at parties...but I honestly think Sylvia pities me more than I do "her".

I visited Sylvie and her husband some years back, they live in Felsenthal, about twelve miles from here, and Sylvie told me that I would be happiest when I stopped fighting my need to submit.

"Believe you me, Lionel" Sylvia said with a smile...

"I am in much better shape than when I was a decorated Marine who secretly was stealing my mother's panties and jerking off in them. Now I am the wife of a real man who gives me the direction and discipline I need, and regularly!"

Sylvia is right, I guess, about not fighting your desires...

I thought I had stopped fighting it, but I guess sometimes I really want to assert myself still!

The story of how Beatrix, or Trixie enslaved me and got me into a chastity belt is a mystery...I can only go over it bit by bit...

And I do remember how Ariadne, who was a model, tried to compete with Trixie for me...and the last time Ari came to see me, she caught me naked and kneeling, receiving an enema from my new fiance...

Ari screamed and begged me to get some sanity, but I just knelt, humiliated as Trixie laughed...and that was the end of my beautiful model...I was Trixie's forever!

After 12 years in a traditional chastity belt, Trix decided to have me pierced and put into a Prince Albert thing, with little metal hoops, one that goes right under the head of my cock.

Sometimes, Trix will take a tiny padlock, and connect the loop in my penis to a loop in the concrete floor of our wine cellar. Then I'm essentially locked by my penis to the floor.

It's not just her. I get these insane fantasies...I was so excited by chastity!

Necking with Trixie, on the couch--I, naked with my hands behind my back and my beloved wife in a snug purple shift, with matching lip gloss and nails, those sleepy eyes laughing at me...

God, she's so beautiful. I remember when I met her...she made me forget every woman I'd ever met previously!

I know I'm not supposed to push too close to her when we're making out, as Trixie will give me a vicious caning. She keeps her canes in the bathtub so they'll be wet and whippy, and she sands the tip to make me scream.

The passion that she arouses in me makes me forget that I'm a submissive sometimes, because it's so intense!

Trixie would kiss me, moving her tongue in and out of my mouth, as I strained against her...

Trixie's fingers playing against the swelling head of my cock, as she murmured in my ear "Easy, wimpy boy, don't lose control, what a child you are!"

And she knows how to tickle the underside of my poor penis to the point of wanting to lunge on her!

Trixie, using her tongue around my ear, and then up and down the side of my cheek, and then suddenly pushing me away.

"So time for the chastity device!"

But--what? My face made her laugh.

But of course she knew how excited I would get by the intensity of the denial.

And the piercing, the Prince Albert, just made things even more interesting!

When my adult son from a previous marriage came to visit us, he'd been thrown out of Yale for being a coke-addled idiot, Trixie began talking to him about his mistakes.

The oldest sons are called Lionel in our family--My grandfather, a tough sea captain went by "Lenny" my father, Lionel Jr. was called "L.J." and my son's nickname for Lionel is "Leo".

Leo always had the hots for his young stepmother, and she was very physically affectionate with him.

Somehow Trixie conned Leo into getting pierced and locked in a Prince Albert also!

"Now if you can make good grades at the community college, we can get you back into Yale, and I have a nice reward system!"

It had been horrifically fascinating to me.

As I would do housework (Trix had me wear the cutest ballerina outfit as I cleaned) my wife would neck with my son on the couch, and he would be naked and cuffed...

When Leo's penis became enflamed and swollen, Trixie would go over Leo's tests, and his papers.

"Oooh...a C minus. Not too impressive..."

"I just don't understand cosines yet, Trixie (or how to conjugate French verbs, etc.) please don't..."

Trixie would produce a piece of cut coat hanger and swing it hard several times on Leo's penis until it was wilted and he was weeping...

"I don't want to raise a moron here, Leo! You're twenty-two and a total slacker!"

WHACK! WHACK!

And then send him to hit the books.

If he could make at least a 3.0 on his transcripts, Trixie would allow him to go down on her, and occasionally masturbate...

And then eventually Leo went back to Yale and graduated!

Trixie got me into the piercing and also would ration out orgasms very rarely, and often in reward for gifts and achievements...

But this business of locking my piercing to various loops was a little much!

Trixie came home the other night after having been shopping. "Lionel honey, I'm going out with Allan tonight , we're going to drive up to that nightclub in North Hazeldene?

So I went to the Betsy Johnson store and I wanted to show you what I got....you can tell me if it's sexy or not."

But first, before the whole indignity of what she'd spent on my Amex to entertain her lover, Trix had me strip, and she cuffed my hands behind my head, and trotted me down into the cellar, and had me lie down near the hated floor loop.

Whoever thought this would be the secret life of Mr. and Mrs. Beatrix and Lionel Lithgow, Hobson Bend's most illustrious citizens?

And yet, would I have it any other way?

Trixie unlocked my Prince Albert, and locked the little padlock through my dick loop and the floor loop.

She put a clothespin on each nipple, eliciting a moan from me, as my nipples are very sensitive...

Then Trixie hit me a few times with a cut off piece of rubber hose to see if I could get away from the loop, and I tried to rise, and of course was pulled down to the floor again, my penis searing with pain.

After this, Trix giggled and went back upstairs, coming back down a few minutes later in powder blue bikini underwear.

I could barely look up at her, as I was on my belly...

But as I watched her red nails rubbing her cleavage, my penis swelled against the floor hook.

"Miss Trixie, I have to pee a little bit."

"You're going to have to hold it, all night. I've trained you to do this from time to time, locked you up in a pee-free catheter...so keep from peeing, or I will make you lick it up, every drop and give you fifty with the scourge, hon."

I sighed, it would be a long evening.

"You're lucky. I used to bind Sylvan, and Jeremiah down and then rub habaneras peppers on their testicles..that was a glorious burn, and their screams entertained the neighborhood."

"Yes, I guess I am lucky, Trixie."

"So what do you think, Lionel? Is it sexy? Do you think Allan will enjoy taking it off me tonight?" Trixie's lower lip poked out innocently.

"You're so beautiful, Trix. Please-please let me up." I begged, but my wife is a cruel girl. She giggled and rubbed the front of her slightly covered nipples, so they poked through the bikini top.

"I'll show you my miniskirt and my blouse later." Trixie sat down on the floor where my head was and opened her legs, moving her crotch very close to my face.

I breathed in Obsession perfume, and my dick got even harder, and I felt the nasty pinch as my penis tried to pull away from the cruel floor hook.

Trixie stretched her long legs out around my head and pulled her crotch a little closer to my face. Did I mention she was wearing high heels? Oh God, yes.

The floor of the cellar is pristine, as Trixie has me scrub it with a toothbrush twice a week...so she felt no hesitation to sitting on it....

"Do you want to kiss my wee-wee, Lionel?" Oh, that voice.

I nodded, my head propped up on the floor by my chin. My cock was swelling incredibly, and of course the pinch was getting sharper.

"Why don't you kiss my wee-wee. If I like it, I'll take off my panties, and unlock you, and sit on your face. It's been a long time since I let you kiss Mommie down there, hasn't it?

This was true. Trixie and Allan were so involved and I rarely got to fool around with her. I hadn't gotten laid since my honeymoon...

Ah, but at least for the first couple of years I got to eat her out...cleaning out other men's cum, mostly. And that was a lot of fun, as Trixie has a tiny little snatch, and she keeps it trimmed, the hair in the shape of a heart, that she dyes bright red.

So I tried to move my head to where her quim was, just so I could kiss the beautiful heart behind the blue panties...but as my tongue came out, Trixie pulled away, just a quarter of an inch.

I tried to inch forward, using my belly to push my body along, as of course my wrists were still cuffed...

Oooh. My penis was starting to feel tugged. That damn hook! But I ignored the pain and inched along...but wouldn't you know it...Trixie inched away AGAIN.

"What's wrong, Lionel?" Trixie asked with a giggle.

"Don't you want to suck on my pussy? I'm so horny, too...

I pulled a little closer, although now my penis was being stretched. She waited until I got close enough to stick out my tongue.

"That's right. Stick out your tongue. Touch my clitty with your tongue big boy."

My penis was feeling awfully frazzled at this point.

"If you can touch my pootie with your tongue, I'll let you fuck me."

"I just hurt so much, Trixie." I begged.

"My dick is in serious pain...do you want it to rip?"

"If you really loved me, you could reach my hot spot."

Just as my tongue was about to touch Trixie's "spot" she moved away just another fraction of an inch.

I burst into tears. It had been so long since I'd been allowed to cum...

Day in and day out, my penis surging against the piercing, my secretary and the typist, and the paralegal (who has fabulous knockers) flirting with me left and right...

I couldn't ease tension by jerking off in the Executive Restroom anymore...I was pierced!

"Aww... listen to the little crybaby. You're such a whiny little bitch, Lionel."

I shook my head, my chin bumping against the floor, as I wept more.

"That's why I like Alan, he fucks hard and never whines."

But of course she didn't attack Alan's penis to the floor, did she?

"Well, I tell you what. I'll let you release by rubbing your worm against the floor...you can't touch it, but you can rub it, and I'll unlock you when I get home from my date, which will probably be tomorrow morning."

"I'll have to stay here ALL night?" I looked up at her blearily.

As I was on my stomach, my nipples were really tortured because they were being bent by the clothespins into the floor, with my 230 pound weight on them.

It was true that I couldn't look a gift orgasm in the mouth.

Usually every four to six weeks, I'd be allowed to furtively jack off into a little cup.

And it had been 48 days this time.

Trixie inched towards me again, her legs still spread around my head. I wafted in her scent. The beautiful, shaved heart shaped pubic mound was so intoxicating!

Then, Trix lifted her long, shapely leg over my head and got up on her knees and crawled to where I was lying on my cock.

She pushed me onto my side, so my locked penis was exposed attached as it was to the eyehook in the floor.

Trixie giggled at the way my dick was stretched out between my body and the floor.

I began weeping again. She was wonderfully inventive, but so cruel!

"Poor, poor baby. Do you ever regret that you talked me into being your dominant Goddess?"

Trixie giggled, pushed her perfumed cleavage closer to my tortured face...

She began slowly caressing my elongated organ with her pretty ruby-red nails.

My penis strained against the cruel hook locking it to the cold cement floor.

Trixie apparently felt the floor was a bit too cold, because she got up and put a little rug under her cute butt...but I was still shivering, as it was November.

Trix leaned a little closer and rubbed her cleavage in my face, and a bare nipple poked out of the blue bra...

"Don't you wish you could kiss this nipple? I remember in the pre-submissive days, Lionel...you loved to suck my titties."

She neatly tucked the pink nipple back into the top, and giggled.

"I remember that I reduced your boob consumption to rewards, then just birthdays, and of course Alan didn't like you playing with my tits, so now you just get to kiss my brassiere on your birthday. Must be rough."

I bit my lip, over come with self-pity. It had been a long time since I'd kissed her honeys.

Trixie ran a magenta toenail on my penis, and laughed as the veins bulged on my shaft.

"You're such a brave little soldier, Lionel...

I'm sure you can rub out several orgasms, rolling on the floor, even with your hands locked up.

And then, while I'm gone, you can focus on what you're getting me for Christmas next month. Maybe a tennis bracelet, honey?"

Trixie put a little lipstick on and winked as she sat in front of my sweating face.

I looked up at Trix and now she was leaning over me, her hair spilling on the bare shoulders, and the round, pale white tops of her cleavage almost falling out of the bikini top.

My cock began lengthening again as I thought of her awesome curves, and I felt the intense pinch of the floor hook.

I gritted my teeth. I wondered if part of my foreskin would rip off if I moved suddenly.

Trix ran a long pink tongue over her upper lip.

"Lionel, honey, I was just thinking of when you were locked up, babe...

And we had that orgy at the Olmstead's."

Trixie laughed again, and the curls bounced and spread on her shoulders.

"By the end of the party, everyone had had an orgasm but you, remember?"

Oh, that tinkling laugh.

"I even used your Platinum Visa to order some strippers and hookers to come and screw...and you had to eat them all out....

But your dick was still stapled with the Prince Albert, what fun that was.

I had told you if you sucked everyone off, boys and girls, I might let you jerk off at the end of the evening, but then I changed my mind, and poor Lionel, you cried."

Trixie ran her finger under my sensitive frenulum area, giggling. She leaned over, kissing my ear sloppily.

"You kept going 'it's not fair' like a little girl denied her ice cream. Everyone thought you were hilarious."

"I remember you were in tears at one point, and so I told you to kneel in the corner until you could compose yourself. Kind of like if you were my kid and you were having a tantrum...right?"

That had been awful, but yet so arousing. Everyone else was fucking and sucking, and I had had my mouth and anus used by almost everyone (men and women) at the party, but at the last moment Trix had reneged on her promise to let jerk off...

Now my cock was swelling incredibly, and of course that meant that the hook in my tip was really hurting. But on the other hand, I was very aroused.

"I don't want you to be lonely tonight" Trixie murmured. "While you're rubbing Mr. Happy here against the floor, I'm going to leave your cell on speaker, next to you so you can listen to Alan and I getting it on.

I'm so considerate aren't I sweetie?"

After listening to Trix's clicking heels going back up the basement stairs, I began rubbing my cock against the little loop that hooked it into the floor.

The stimulation was feeling pretty good, but still there was that searing pain from the piercing. And, of course I couldn't get my hands out of the handcuffs.

The cell was on speaker, and I listened dismally as darling Beatrix joked with Alan about the situation she'd put me in.

"Your husband must be such a fuckin' wimp, Trix." Alan's voice came out from the phone.

"You don't know the half of it. It' s unbelievable that I'm married to such a sissy-fag, but the lifestyle is pretty good."

"Yeah, and you really did teach him how to suck a mean dick, didn't you?"

As I sobbed silently, my cock grew against the lock, and I thought of a few weeks before, when Trix had gone out of town with Alan, but she'd left me in the company of five hard core Leather Masters.

It had been one really tough week in a hard-core dungeon in Hobson Heights, where the gay underbelly was located.

I'd been whipped, and burned, and given hard core cocksucking lessons. When I'd seen Trixie again, she'd undressed for me, briefly, and I had cried with joy at being with a nice feminine, naked woman again.

Because of course I'm not a fag. I'm just a very obedient submissive male.

I just remembered that night at being reunited with my very female wife, and covering her naked body with kisses...

And now, a few weeks later, in this damp cellar...after Trixie had gotten up the stairs, she'd switched off the light, and I was now encased in darkness.

All I could hear was the lovemaking between Trix and Alan, and of course the feeling of the cuffs locking my wrists, and the severe pain in my frenulum, where the piercing was.

But thinking about being a wimpy cuckold, and the lovemaking that was going on with my wife and Alan gave me an aroused feeling...so I kept rubbing my dick against the floor.

I was starting to feel the iced teas I 'd had for dinner. My bladder was starting to really hurt.

Trixie had trained me to hold my bladder in...but it had been a cruel experience!

Sylvan fascinated me in that before he'd had his transsexual operation, Trixie had trained him to not only hold his bladder, but in fact wear a catheter that had a little baloon inside his penis.

Trixie would put a bit of lube right on the tip of Sylvan's penis right at the urethra. until she got to the bladder sphincter muscle, and then she would attach the pipe to a leg-bag, so when Sylvan was finally allowed to pee, it would go directly into the bag, and then he would be forced to drink it.

Fortunately, after Sylvan had the operation and became "Sylvia" this procedure ended, but it was grim when it was going on...watching a grown man beg to urinate, and seeing him in obvious bladder pain was really a horrific sight.

In my situation, usually when Trixie forbade me to pee, it was without a catheter, and just with the threat of punishment.

Currently, at work, I was on a pee schedule that I could pee three or four times a day, at eight a.m. at noon, at six and then again twice in the late evening. Sometimes when Trixie was out with a boyfriend, I would text her and beg to let me pee in the early morning if my bladder was full, and she'd either give permission or deny it, which meant sometimes I wet the bed, and then I was in for a horrible whipping.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Letter From Hobson Bend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds