• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Submitting to My Ex

Submitting to My Ex

12

Julie and I had a volatile, love/hate relationship almost from the moment we hooked up. That first night we met in the club we ended up fucking like animals in the alley beside it and that was only moments after I had been arguing with her.

For my part the problem was she was so damned sexy. She had a body built for sin (light brown shoulder length hair, a cute smile that easily melted into a dirty smirk, a slim yet curvaceous, toned body) and a mind that more than matched it. It was hard to get past how fucking good looking and how kinky she was. Even allowing for what a fucking bitch she was.

And she was a mega bitch. Julie was stuck up, thought she was better than everybody else and was selfish and self absorbed. She also had friends as glamourous and as dislikable as herself and they hung around with Julie's gay cousin, Scott., who despised me from the first (probably because I met him in that self same back alley as I was fucking Julie from behind on our initial encounter and accused him of being a peeping tom faggot before we were properly introduced!).

Not that I am an angel, but these two really were a pair and not the kind of folks you'd want to cross. They held grudges like kids collected baseball cards. But as much as I came to realise this I was always drawn back to Julie just for the pure sex appeal. And we did have some hell of a good times.

Like the time she suggested hiring a hooker and having a thoroughly filthy threesome which included me fucking the hooker while Julie gave me an incredible rim job that saw her tongue buried in my asshole. Or the time I fucked her doggy style while holding a plastic bag over her head choking her as I came to a climax. She liked rough sex, in fact and enjoyed slapping, choking, scratching and punching (both of us) and one of the best fucks we ever had was after she had participated in (and won) a catfight in a bar against an older, fatter, uglier woman who took exception to Julie teasing the guys in bar.

But our arguments and split ups were extreme too and to get back together I always had to admit liability and fault to get back with her, she always had to win. Until I didn't. Neither I should have either, I was tiring of her ways, was tired of the arguments and thought I had experienced the depths and heights of Julie's debauchery. And then I went round to find her fucking Barry, a friend of hers. She was naked, on her hands and knees on her living room floor and taking a hard ass pounding and just looked up at me, smirked and told me to get down there and fill her mouth up.

We had discussed a two guy threesome before and I was willing to do it for her (after all she had done it for me) and hell it would have been quite an intense experience but she didn't even know I was coming round so she was cheating on me and didn't care, plus right then I wanted to wipe that smug grin of her face.

"Fuck that! And fuck you gutterslut! I'm done with you!"

And I stormed off and I was done with her. But she wasn't done with me. Not by a long shot.

In the past Julie had ignored these break ups and we had gotten back together (usually with a filthy fuck session) but the look of unadulterated hatred on her face as she snarled at me as I stormed off (while Barry continued to ass fuck her) suggested this was a terminal event. And it was.

We unfriended on Facebook, deleted posts and photos on Twitter and did not speak for nearly two months. I wish it had been longer.

My problem, though was twofold. First, Julie always had to win, things always had to be on her terms and our split hadn't been. Secondly she was a nosy bitch and had been prying into my life and what I did all the time we were together. Like I said earlier I was no angel either and had done something that couldn't be discussed on Literotica or similar sites and rather stupidly had kept film and pictures of it on my laptop.

And it was one of those pictures I received to my email from Julie's that fateful Wednesday night. At first I wondered what the attachment was (knowing her it would probably be a picture of her mid coitus in an attempt to make me jealous) but it wasn't it was a picture that I had kept well hidden on my laptop and if it fell into the wrong hands with the wrong details would have seen me in a shit load of trouble. Immediately the prospect of a vengeful Julie having this picture (and no doubt the others and the recording I had taken, because they were all stored together) sent a shiver down my spine.

The message on the mail read.

"Hey asshole, guess what dirty perverts pictures and films I have access to? You'll get a package tomorrow in the post, read and obey the instructions that come with it or I will take great pleasure passing this info onto the cops. X"

*

The package, when I finally opened it with visibly trembling hands, was as bad as I had expected. Inside were a pair of bright pink high heels, a matching underwear set of bright pink frilly bra and panties, pink stockings and suspenders and a bright red lipstick. The note with this load read.

"Wear these on Friday at 8pm and knock on the door of Room 571 of the Sheraton Hotel in town and we'll see if there is any way you can convince me not to go to the authorities. These must all be worn and the lipstick applied from the moment you enter the hotel. If you fail to comply or to show up you can expect the police anytime from Friday eight o'clock onwards.x"

I sat on my sofa and stared at the box and its contents. The bitch knew where to hit me.

I liked to think I was a man's man. Real masculine. I was not slow to ridicule or deride camp or gay guys and I guess I was more than a little homophobic. I remember laughing at a porn DVD I watched with Julie (prior to her deep throating me like you would not believe) that featured cross dressers and telling her you would never catch me like that. Well as I held up the flimsy underwear I guess she had.

Hell I refused to evn wear a cerise coloured shirt she bought me, well she was going to get her pound of flesh this time, wasn't she?

*

If the desired effect was to embarrass and humiliate me then it worked before I even made it to the hotel room. I wore a long trench coat and trainers to drive to the hotel but on a Friday night could not get parked anywhere near the entrance. In the car I changed into the high heels and cursed as I realised the bitch had got shoes a size too small for me meaning I had to squeeze my feet into them. That was bad enough but as I exited my car and tried to stand then walk on heels I realised this was going to be difficult and any hope I had of not drawing attention to myself was no hope.

I staggered through the car park, tottering on heels I was ill equipped for and drawing glances from everyone that saw me, whispers to of "fag" came to me and I hurried on into the busy foyer. I don't really know if anyone saw me, I just saw the lifts and made for them, thanking my lucky stars I didn't have to wait too long and getting an empty one. But that forced me to stare at my reflection in the mirrored walls of the elevator. My red lips stood out, you could see the pink heels and the bottoms of my pink stockings. And I felt a faint stirrings at my groin, tried to deny it but it was there, I was aroused. I hated myself (but could not stop myself rubbing my crotch through the coat).

The sharp ping of the elevator stopped me and I got a queer look from a young couple waiting to enter as I exited clumsily on my heels. I ignored them, used my hand on the corridor wall to help with balance and made my way towards the door number as quickly as I dared and made it to the door without further incident. I knocked. And waited. Finally the door opened and Julie smirked at me, she was wearing a fluffy dressing gown and for a brief moment I harboured hopes she had got her revenge and would invite me in and we would end up fucking (and honestly I could have gone for that, I was sporting a growing erection and despite her many flaws she was a hell of a fuck). Those hopes disappeared when she snarled at me in a hate filled voice.

"Coat bitch! Give me your coat!"

I had heard and seen Julie at her most vindictive and never heard the invective that she was now displaying, despite the humiliating situation it would put me in I obeyed through instinct and took off my long coat and handed it to her. And then she shut and locked the door with me standing agape in the corridor.

It was only as I stared at the closed hotel door that I realised that she may not open it up again. And there I was in pink frilly bra and panties in stockings and suspenders and tottering in pink high heels. Whilst sporting a very noticeable and growing stiff cock.

I stood dumbly, hoping and praying for that fucking door to swing inwards but there was nothing. And then a door opened a way down the corridor and two women came out in party dresses clearly there for a function, they were a few years younger than my 29, a busty brunette and a slim, cute blonde, in another place the types I would have loved flirting with. They were laughing until they caught sight of me and then started whispering and nudging each other as they passed me until they went past, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. They had clearly had a fair bit to drink which was a relief as they weren't likely to get hotel security but even though. And as they passed round the corner towards the lift I overheard the word "Ladyboy". It was too much and I knocked hard on the door.

Still the cunt did not open up and I was frustrated, angry and a little scared. I had been lucky so far but that could not last forever. Then finally, the door opened and Julie stood there looking smug as fuck.

"You look good Mark. That pink suits you, really brings out your feminine side. Oh, you want in here? Well you can if you get down on your hands and knees and crawl in here bitch!"

I could refuse, I could argue, I could even force my way into the room but we both knew who held all the cards here so I did the only thing I could, I dropped submissively to all fours and crawled into the room past her. Where things got infinitely worse as sitting on the end of the bed watching me crawl in so pathetically was Julie's faggot cousin Scott with the biggest shit-eating grin you can imagine plastered across his face.

Like I said earlier me and Scott had never got on, never seen eye to eye. I was a homophobe and he was a homo. He wanted Julie's time and I wanted her body. We were both strong willed men and were forever butting heads and now here I was in women's underwear crawling about under complete command of a vengeful and vindictive bully. He stared at me but said nothing but I could sense the mocking from him, but Julie was in charge here and from this level I could see she was wearing black high heels under her dressing gown and she stamped one to stop me and took great pleasure explaining what was going to happen.

"Enjoy your trip over asshole? I thought not, though I can see from that bulge in your panties that you got some pleasure from it, doesn't surprise me a pervert like you are. Ah! Ah! Don't protest bitch, remember I've seen your hard drive, that's why you're down there at my beck and call."

I looked up at her and really feared for what was going to happen to me.

"So the three of us are going to make a porno - but guess what bitch? Scott and I ain't kissing cousins!"

And with that she undid the belt on her dressing gown to reveal she was wearing a black Basque and black shorts with a harness and a mammoth strap on dildo jutting out of her crotch! Scott laughed at the look of disgust on my face and rubbed my head.

"Don't worry Mark, I'll loosen you up a bit before Julie gets that thing inside you!"

They then both laughed and left me contemplating my options. Actually when she stopped laughing Julie spelled them out to me bluntly.

"Either you do what I say in this room tonight or you take your coat and fuck off out of here, but be certain if you do I will contact the police."

It was no real choice, was it?. Even so when I was informed that my first task was to crawl over to Scott, un zip him and give him a hand job until he was hard, I nearly walked out there and then but I couldn't and they now both knew it. Eventually, I lamely crawled over and did it. I took a man's (a gay man!) dick, a man I pretty much despised and began to slowly wank his cock back and forward and felt him grow in size in my hand. And to my horror my own dick stiffened as I did it!

Julie, filming this humiliation on her phone noticed the stirring in my loins and was not slow to point it out.

"Ha! Look Scott, the 'big man' gets aroused at playing with you! I always knew he was swung both ways, what other reason would the fucker split from me?"

They laughed at that and I blushed in the deepest humiliation I had ever known. It only grew as Julie took a pair of scissors and cut the sides of the panties I wore to free up my stiffening dick. That brought forth a fresh burst of laughter and a discussion as to whether I was bigger than Scott, sad to say visually I knew my cock was smaller than his. Nonetheless Julie insisted on measuring and comparing them so she had me stop wanking him off to stand up while Scott fully undressed. It was unsettling standing next to another naked, aroused man, even more so when he turned to face me and laid his hard dick across the top of my own. Of course Julie was recording it all and commentating as she used her free hand to confirm (and show the difference to the camera) that Scott's cock was over an inch longer than my own.

Of all the things I was to endure than night that seemed to break me most mentally, I felt less of a man, less than Scott and really that I was diminished. When his cold blue eyes stared into mine I couldn't hold his gaze and his voice as he spoke (while griping my balls with one hand and rubbing his slick cock along the top of my own) dripped of condescension and mockery.

"I always told Julie you were a pathetic little wanker, tonight I'll prove it, now be a good little boy and get on your knees and suck my big, hard cock!"

I liked to think that I only did it because of Julie's blackmail over me, but I think I was just fooling myself, there was a sick, twisted part of my psyche that got off on obeying him, dropping weakly to my knees in front of him and opening my red lipstick painted lips to allow his member access to my waiting mouth. Julie was still gleefully filming as his throbbing red cock invaded my mouth. I so wanted to hate it, and I did - a bit. But also I felt so aroused at being forced to suck cock like this and there was no hiding the reaction of my own penis now. He ploughed in and out of my lips like I was a mere fuck hole to him, his balls slapping noisily on my chin, I reached up to use my hand to control things but found it slapped by my ex.

"No hands bitch, you want to do anything with your hands you can reach down and play with yourself while Scott face fucks you - go on, you know you want to!"

I wanted so badly not to. Knew that she was recording me and that she could not be trusted to keep the footage to herself. Knew that at the moment I could claim to have been coerced or forced into this but I could hardly claim that kneeling there jerking off while sucking Scott off. I knew all that but couldn't help myself.

So I started playing with my smaller cock whilst this guy I had hated for the past couple of years violated my mouth with his dick and my vindictive ex girlfriend filmed it all. Things got even worse as I came within literal seconds of playing with myself and Julie burst out laughing and Scot plucked his cock from my gasping mouth as I sprayed thick load after thick load onto the towel I was kneeling on.

"Ha! I told you the fucker couldn't last long with me Scott didn't I?"

Scott sneered down at me and slapped his messy dick on my face a few times whilst he agreed.

"Yeah babe, don't know how you lasted as long with his as you did, right wanker get up on the bed and let's loosen that tight asshole of yours up for Julie's beast."

I offered no resistance, just wiping a trail of saliva and pre cum from my lips as I slowly rose and crawled onto the room's double bed. The fact I had just cum made things worse for me, my arousal was gone for the moment, replaced by doubt and regret and guilt and as Scott slapped his hand hard on my ass by no little amount of fear.

As I 'assumed the position' on hands and knees my ass pointed up Julie squatted down so her face was level with me and smirked.

"Learning your lesson asshole? No-one messes with me, and no-one breaks up with me. This footage of you getting off on sucking Scott's cock, and keep in mind Scott is openly gay and single so it's nothing to him, just imagine your whole family and your friends seeing this, especially with you in that cute outfit you've got on. Still look on the bright side we'll have a hell of last fuck, won't we?"

And to emphasise her point she stood up then so I was left with her huge strap on cock prodding at my face. I didn't get time to think about that awaiting fate as suddenly something pushed its way into my tight asshole. It was Scott's finger and he used it to fuck me a bit and loosen me up before taking it out and hooking it into the side of my mouth. I gagged on the smell and taste of my ass but did nothing to stop it, nor did I offer any resistance when the next thing to invade my ass was the mushroom shaped tip of his dick. That was not a good feeling, knowing I was on the verge of being taken in the ass by that bastard nearly brought me to tears, but I was put off doing that by the re-stirring in my cock. Then with a hard shove he slid inside me. It was such an intense sensation being forcibly taken like that. I felt helpless and excited, disgusted with myself and turned on, humiliated and elated all at once. It filled me up, shunted me forward and I gave an involuntary low moan somewhere between pleasure and pain. And Julie was in my face with her phone recording it all.

Julie was grinning like a maniac right up in my face and goading me with each plunging entry that Scott made.

"Yeah! That's it! No wonder a bitch like you likes it doggy style, eh Scotty?!"

He was too busy roughly buggering my virgin ass to answer, not that the dementing cunt needed one.

"Yeah, bet you're regretting dumping me now bitch aren't you and just wait until the main course (at this she lifted and wafted her large black dildo at me) that'll really stretch you."

Scott fucked me a while more before he plucked his dick from my ass and pulled me around roughly and jammed his dick into my protesting mouth and fired huge load of spunk into it, then flipped it back to spray the next all over my surprised face. Before he wiped the remnants of his cum into my hair. All captured on film by my ex girlfriend.

They left me on my knees tasting the sour, salty cum s they enjoyed a glass of wine that they had ordered earlier and prepared for round two - the last time Julie and I would ever fuck.

Scott took over the recording on his phone as Julie dug in her oversized handbag and produced thick, black marker pen which she used to write the word "BITCH" on my yielding forehead. She then wrote "SISSY BOY" on my stomach and "INSERT DICK HERE" (complete with helpful arrow just above my arse. She seemed very happy with her handiwork. She stood over me and despite all that had been done to me I could not help but look at her and grow hard with desire. She may be an evil bitch but standing there in high heels and Dominatrix gear with a fucking big dick jutting out of her she looked fucking amazing.

She pushed her plastic phallus at my smeared lips and demanded.

"Suck it bitch! Suck it if you want any lube on it!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Submitting to My Ex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds