• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • DD: New Rome University Vol. 01

DD: New Rome University Vol. 01

Erotic literature is one of my favorite ways to relax. The stories that people come up with intrigue my mind and turn me on like nothing else. Thus I've decided to add to the archives in a unique way. Everything in my dream desire or DD series will be actual dreams that I've woken up from. Each is as I've dreamed it with minor filler to keep the story flowing. Enjoy

DD: New Rome University Vol. 1

I set my textbooks in my locker and grabbed my school uniform. I put my polo, slacks and briefs under one arm as I took my towel out next. A hand pushed next to me into the double wide locker. My locker mate Maggie, or Mags as we called her set her shorts and t-shirt onto her "home" shelf. She wore the female uniform of mid-thigh length skirt, button up white shirt and hair tie.

"Here before 8 again huh?" I asked as she grabbed her planner and biology book. "You've made it almost all of college without showing in the bathroom. I'm impressed." She took a step back and smiled at me.

"Just because you like showing off doesn't mean I have to." She grinned again and walked to the entry door to the school. Mags knew how I felt about New Rome University, and I knew how she felt. The building was constructed under the Liberal Reform Act of Body and Mind. The idea was to break the conservative ideals about sex and nudity. Rather to embrace one another's bodies. To accomplish this NRU had a few interesting features.

First of each student shared a locker with a student of the opposite gender. Next on arrival to school, each student was to shower then change from their home clothing, to their assigned uniform. The assigned uniforms were washed nightly and placed back in each student's locker. This meant that attendants to NRU were required to then change back into their home clothing before leaving. Students were to wear the base uniform unless directed to do otherwise. Occasionally, they were to wear whatever the teacher chose, and placed in their locker for that day. This could be used for punishment, or reward.

NRU only had one grand changing room. It was designated as a coed bathroom for use of showering and changing. It ran parallel to the central room. The central room was a large glass walled pool room lined on each side by lockers. This building was set in the middle of campus with lecture halls forming a square around it.

I had gotten to University later than I wanted to today, but still with plenty of time to shower. I stripped in front of my locker and quickly threw the towel around my waist. I looked over my shoulder as both girls and boys alike were in various stages of undress. I too grinned and carried my uniform into the grand bathroom with me.

Because I arrived later than normal, there were only five or six people within the corner of the shower area. The shower stalls were slightly lower than shoulder height and placed in the middle of the room. Each was connected to each other with shower heads just above, attached to the ceiling. Of the block of four near the far wall, three were open while one had a brunette haired girl inside. I entered the stall diagonal from her.

It was an unspoken rule at New Rome University (NRU) to admire, but no to stare. So I used the many mirrors that lined the bathroom to try and sneak a peek at the bathing girl and what she had to offer. Whether it was from lack of funds, or to continue their voyeuristic mission, NRU had spaced out the stall walls about one inch from each other. This gave me plenty of space to see her pale white body through the cracks.

She looked up while washing her hair and greeted me. I recognized her as a girl in my grade level. Her name was Jess. She wasn't popular or outspoken by any means but she was very friendly and did have a decent body. I returned her greeting and threw my towel over the wall, then turning the water on from above. As the heat from the water washed over my back I glanced at the mirror behind Jess again and saw a flash of brown hair from just above her hips.

I had never passed Jess before in the shower and never would have guessed her to be unshaven. Most girls her took extra time at home waxing or cutting their pubic hair. I started washing my hair and quickly looked over the wall towards her chest. Getting a quick view, I noted her D sized breasts before quickly looking away.

"Jason." She said softly. I thought I was found out. She had caught me looking and I thought she would get upset and leave. "Jason." She said again, prodding for me to look at her. I obliged, but kept my eyes high, locked onto hers. She took a step forward in her stall then stood on her tip toes forfeiting any privacy she once had for her chest. "It's ok... do you like what you see?"

I took the invitation and casually stared down at her bosom. She has large breasts with equally large nipples. They were puffy and close to the same color as the rest of her chest. As I looked I could tell she was enjoying herself. The tips of her nipples began to harden and rise as water from the shower brushed over them. "Do you like what you see?" she repeated.

I looked away trying to play it cool. Even after being at this college for four years, seeing a new pair or tits was a good day. "all guys like tits Jess. It's in our nature." Perfect I thought, an honest but non direct answer. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw her peering over the divider at my lower half. She could easily see how not cool my body was playing it.

"I mean... do you like mine? Do you want to.... feel them?" she responded once more. She was obviously less confident this time as her flushed cheeks told the story.

"Jess, you're a good looking girl, but I have a girlfriend." As horny as I was, this was the truth. I was honest with my girlfriend about what I saw (and showed) every day of class. She was OK with the situation as long as I maintained a look, no touch separation.

"Ohh that's ok." Slightly defeated she reassured herself by peeping once more over the wall between us. She giggled as she saw I was completely erect at this point. I bent over and started washing my legs. I took a minute to clean my feet too, then stood up to find Jess had already left. The bathroom began clearing out as two big guys ran out of the room snapping each other with their towels. I looked around and saw a pair of feet in the toilet stall. A freshman too shy to change in the open I guessed.

The main door opened once more as a younger looking girl walked in. She took a step in and scanned the room. I looked down pretending not to notice her. She walked over to the changing tables next to the showers and set her uniform down. She then turned to face the wall and anxiously started to change.

I didn't recognize her and guessed she too was a freshman. Since I was still horny, I decided to have some fun with her. I turned off my shower, threw the towel back around my waist and walked to the changing table across from her.

She was taller than the average girl around 5'8" and an attractive thin. She wasn't well endowed like Jess was, but her B size breasts still gave her clothed body the curves men long for. Her hips added to this. Though her breasts were small, her ass and hips were her selling point. They were wide and full, yet still graceful. Her shoulder length hair was curly and black, held back by the school ribbon. She had brown eyes that were dark, yet filled with color. Her checks were rosy making her look shy and nubile.

I turned around and pulled the towel off my naked body. I proceeded to dry myself off while taking advantage of the mirrors again. The freshman slowly put her uniform shirt on over her NRU bra while stealing glances at my bare ass. I then took my polo and pulled it over my head. It rested just past my hips, covering my erection and the top of my scrotum. Dropping the towel, I turned around to face the new girl.

Her stolen glances turned into a starring awe. She made no attempt to hide the fact that she was taking a look at my balls. The uniform polo was slightly too small on me and held close to my body. As the cock grew once again, the outline pressed against my shirt showing her my size.

The girl was still trying to dress herself while staring. She fumbled to unclasp her jeans shorts and revealed her G-string underneath. It was too small for her average frame and the front was pulled up between her labia creating a camel toe. Even from the brief exposure I could see the beginning of a wet spot forming in the middle.

The girl broke her stare and looked up at my grinning face. She followed my eyes back down to her own exposure and the reality of the situation hit her. Her face flushed and her eyes grew wide. She covered her crotch with her clothes and ran to the nearest stall.

I finished dressing and returned to my locker in the main hall. Today was going to be a great day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • DD: New Rome University Vol. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds