• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The House Of Robles Ch. 00

The House Of Robles Ch. 00

About this series: The House Of Robles rests on a humble street in San Diego. Until recently, it was a home of stability and familial warmth. The foundations of this house have cracked after a constant wave of accusations and jealousies. During the turmoil, the family discovers new, sensual revelations about their kin and themselves. In their search for love and acceptance, these troubled souls will find comfort not in the hands of a cold and lonely world, but in the arms of those they've always loved the most.

#####

I try to encourage the imagination of others, and spur them into creating new ideas and writing new stories of their own. If you are a beginning writer and you might be looking for a new character template to work with, or if you've written stories before but all of your characters end up being too similar, this post is aimed at people like you. You can take these personalities and run with them. The only stipulation I ask is that any derived works based on my characters fall under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA License. Here is an explanation of how this license works:

Creative Commons Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike - This license lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms.

If you write a story using my characters, be sure to include a note up front stating the characters were created by Corvus Turrim, and were originally part of The House Of Robles series. Be sure to send me a Private Message when you post a story so I can read what you've come up with.

#####

The Robles Clan

Pablo Robles: Pablo is the head of the Robles family. He lives in Southeast San Diego, California. For the last ten years Pablo has worked as a Senior Building Engineer for the Hildebrandt Hotel. The hotel overlooks the beautiful San Diego Bay and is located near the Lindbergh Field Airport. Pablo drives a late-model white Dodge pick-up, which he is very proud of. He has been married to Lorena Robles for over 24 years.

Stats: Age: 44, Hair: Black, Eyes: Black, Height: 5' 8", Weight: 160 lbs. Pablo's character is based physically on actor Ricardo Montablan.

Lorena Robles: Lorena is the wife of Pablo Robles and mother to five adult children. She is not a very happy woman at the moment, as rumors have been circulating that her husband has been fooling around behind her back. Lorena is not the type of woman who will look the other way at her husband's infidelities. Her closest friend and confidant is her conniving sister Cecilia, who would like nothing more than to break the long-standing marriage apart. As a result of her suspicions, Lorena has been at odds with her husband for several months now.

Stats: Age: 45, Hair: Black, Eyes: Black, Height: 4' 11", Weight: 95 lbs., Measurements: Chest 34 C, Waist 24, Hips 34. Lorena's character is based physically on adult model Mason Storm.

Victoria Robles, or simply Vicky: Vicky is the oldest daughter of Pablo Robles. Recently, she has changed domiciles after having a big falling out with her live-in boyfriend. Now single and with a one year-old daughter named Veronica, she has moved back into her parent's house to regroup and get her life back on track. Although Vicky is currently unemployed, most likely her next job will be in the nursing profession. Vicky drives a recent model white Toyota Corolla.

Stats: Age: 24, Hair: Black, Eyes: Black, Height: 5' 6", Weight: 125 lbs., Measurements: Chest 34 D, Waist 25, Hips 35. Vicky's character is based physically on adult model Aria Giovanni.

Francisco Robles, or simply Frankie: Frankie is the oldest son, and second oldest offspring of Pablo Robles. He lives in Chula Vista, California with his wife Carmela. Thanks to his wife's excessive spending and credit card debt, Frankie ends up working multiple jobs in order to pay them off. Usually, he works in menial jobs such as serving as a waiter at restaurants. His most stable post is working as a car detailer for Top Hat Detailing, which is located just north of downtown San Diego, and near Lindbergh Field Airport. When Frankie is not getting along with his wife, which happens frequently enough, he ends up spending more time at work. There is a love / hate relationship at the detail place between Frankie, his boss Miguel, and his coworker Hairy Jerry. Frankie drives a dark green Mazda.

Stats: Age: 22, Hair: Black, Eyes: Brown, Height: 5' 8", Weight: 150 lbs.

Carmela Diaz-Robles: Carmela is the beautiful and athletic wife of Frankie Robles. She lives in the Chula Vista area of San Diego and works as a leasing agent for Glenhill Properties. Her company manages several properties for wealthy real estate owners, and is headquartered in a building known as the Jade Towers, located in the Golden Triangle section of San Diego. Carmela drives a late model, red SUV, and has been married to Frankie for just over two years.

Stats: Age: 23, Hair: Brown, Eyes: Brown, Height: 5' 8", Weight: 115 lbs., Measurements: Chest 34 C, Waist 25, Hips 35. Carmela's character is based physically on adult model Nikki Nova.

Melinda Robles: Melinda is the daughter of Pablo Robles. She lives in East San Diego, near San Diego State University. Melinda works as a full-time stripper at the seedy establishment called The Pleasure Palace. She uses the stage name Mercedes when she performs. Her job is located just north of Downtown San Diego and near Lindbergh Field Airport. She drives a tricked-out black Honda Accord, and she is usually single.

Stats: Age: 21, Hair: Black, Eyes: Brown, Height: 5' 4", Weight: 116 lbs., Measurements: Chest 32 B, Waist 27, Hips 35. Melinda's character is based physically on adult model Raven Riley.

Pablo Robles Junior, or simply Junior: Junior is the son of Pablo Robles. He lives with his parents in Southeast San Diego, but spends much of his time away from the house. Thanks to his unruly social circle, he ends up getting into trouble often, both for fighting and for using recreational drugs.

Stats: Age: 19, Hair: Black, Eyes: Brown, Height: 5' 6", Weight: 140 lbs.

Amanda Robles: Amanda is the youngest daughter of Pablo Robles. She lives with her parents and is a senior in high school. Like her brother Junior, Amanda tends to hang out with the wrong crowd, but for the most part she doesn't get into too much trouble.

Stats: Age: 18, Hair: Brown, Eyes: Black, Height: 5' 4", Weight: 110 lbs., Measurements: Chest 32 B, Waist 23, Hips 32. Amanda's character is based physically on adult model Pamela Spice.

The Supporting Cast

Cecilia Espinoza, or Aunt Cessy (pronounced seh-see, like the word sexy): Aunt Cessy is the voluptuous half-sister of Lorena Robles, from a different father. She lives in the same general neighborhood as Pablo and Lorena, at a short distance away of only a couple of miles. Aunt Cessy is always meddling in the affairs of Pablo and Lorena and instigating trouble between them. The primary reason Cessy does this is because she is divorced and spends much of her time alone. Cessy has alienated her circle of social peers thanks to her rampant promiscuity, and she desperately wants Lorena to be her new sidekick. Cessy drives a recent model silver Honda Accord.

Stats: Age: 43, Hair: Black, Eyes: Brown, Height: 5' 7", Weight: 150 lbs., Measurements: Chest 36 D, Waist 28, Hips 38. Aunt Cessy's character is based physically on adult model Olivia O'Lovely.

Diamond Espinoza: Diamond is the daughter of Aunt Cessy, niece to Pablo Robles, and cousin to the Robles brothers and sisters. She is a senior in high school, but she goes to a different school than Amanda Robles. She is as much a conspirator and manipulator as her mother is, and often rubs the Robles clan the wrong way with her constant plots. In the end, however, the clan does accept her, albeit begrudgingly and at a distance.

Stats: Age: 18, Hair: Black, Eyes: Black, Height: 5' 1", Weight: 88 lbs., Measurements: Chest 32 B, Waist 24, Hips 35. Diamond's character is based physically on adult model Mindy Vega.

Sheila Turner: Sheila is the best friend of Diamond Espinoza. She attends the same high school as Diamond, but whereas Diamond is outspoken and cunning, Sheila is much more shy and reserved. Diamond is the leader, and Sheila is the follower. Sheila doesn't mind this because even though her best friend often gets her into trouble, she still enables Sheila to do things and get away with things that Sheila would otherwise not be able to.

Stats: Age: 18, Hair: Blonde, Eyes: Hazel, Height: 5' 4", Weight: 120 lbs., Measurements: Chest 36 D, Waist 26, Hips 34. Sheila's character is based physically on adult model Paige Hilton.

Jennifer Eight or simply Jen: Jennifer was one of the two girls who Carmela flipped off near the end of Book 1. She lives in Ocean Beach, near Belmont Park. As of late, she has grown bored with hanging out with the same people, and doing the same exact thing over and over. Jen has decided to take a chance for once, when in Book 2 she calls Carmela's husband Frankie to find out what he's like.

Stats: Age: 24, Hair: Sandy Blonde, Eyes: Blue, Height: 5' 4".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The House Of Robles Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds