• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Handjob Ch. 08

Handjob Ch. 08

When I was engaged to be married, my mother told me that no one wants a single girl but once she becomes a married woman then she becomes very desirable. All of the men want a woman who is experienced and safe.

By safe I mean if a single girl becomes pregnant then it's the man's problem but if a married woman becomes pregnant, it's her problem and the man is safe.

I'm a twenty year old married woman. Been married for over a year to a twenty three year old boy. I'm a personal secretary to a handsome thirty year old single man, a very smart college graduate.

My husband is a high school drop out, working in construction so in comparison to my mature boss, you can see why I refer to him as a boy. Oh, I would never call him that to his face.

After I graduated high school, I wanted to be out on my own and the only way I could accomplish that was by getting married. Jack, my husband, was available. He is handsome and smart and I knew that once I had his penis in my hand, I could make him mine.

When we exchanged our marriage vows I had no intention of keeping mine. My husband is the religious one so I knew that he would keep his vows for the rest of his life. I expect and demand absolute fidelity. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is.

I was married a year when I fell into a sexual relationship with my manager. It took my manager a year before he realized that I was an experienced and safe woman. Right from the very start my husband or should I say, my cuckold suspected what was going on but he has no way of proving it. Poor guy, he gets so frustrated and angry and then he tries to strike back but I'm able to control him.

Like tonight, he seems annoyed and restless and if I don't nip this in the bud it could lead to an argument. I'd like to wait till we go to bed but I don't think I have the time. I've got to tame this ragging bull now.

I better get my hand lotion out and have it at the ready. "Honey! Is anything wrong? You were so quiet at dinner and you seem so despondent."

"Marie, I just feel empty, like there's no intimacy between us. It seems like you never reach for me or want me anymore. We don't make love like we did when we were first married."

I better sit next to him and show him some love and affection before he starts getting too agitated. At least he's in his pajamas, making his dick accessible to me.

Sitting beside him, I place my hand on his thigh and I begin talking to him in my best soft sensual tone of voice. "Honey, I don't know what you mean by intimacy. We've been married over a year so the newness has worn off. We're familiar with each other now and I'm very comfortable with you."

As I finish the sentence, I slide my hand up the inside of his thigh and he responds by putting his arm around me. I continue talking, "I don't feel that we have to have sex every night."

My hand is having it's intended effect. I know that he's getting an erection. In my soft voice I continue, "At night I'm so content to just sit here with you like this. Oh! My boy is getting hard. Here, I have some lotion. Let me take care of this for you."

He tries to protest. "No. Let's go to bed. You can prove how much you love me by sucking my cock."

Whenever he asks for a blow job, it's a good sign that he's getting aggressive. It's his way of trying to gain dominance in our relationship. I've got to get his pajama bottoms off and get his cock in my oiled hand. Then I'll stroke him into subservient submission.

I reach for his bottoms and he's all too anxious to get them off. He tries again to take me into the bedroom but it's too late. I have his erection in my oiled hand. He makes a whimper as I begin stroking him. He has no resistance to my stroking hand.

I knew that he was a virgin when I married him so I ask him, "Have you ever had your cock sucked?"

"No. Never."

I continue, "Never? That's hard to believe."

"No. I never dated a girl that would do that or I never asked a girl to blow me."

Still stroking him and in my sensual tone of voice, "Do you know how degrading it is for a girl to do that?"

"No. Not if it's an expression of love."

I reply, "Well some girls may do that but I don't. I'm not that kind of a girl."

His penis has never been sucked and I'm not about to start that. His cock will never be sucked, not by me or anyone else. I'll make sure of that.

He doesn't know that I no longer want sex from him. I don't want him jumping on me and pushing his erection into me, making me all messy. He climaxes too soon, leaving me before I even warm up. No, I don't want him anymore. I prefer the excitement and the newness of my manager. He knows how to fuck me.

My cuckold has provided me with the status of being a married woman. A married woman who's having an affair. If he finds out and divorces me then I will be back to being an undesirable single girl. I have to keep the status of a married woman so I'm forced to deceive him. To make him feel that he is loved and desired.

I stroke him all the while whispering in his ear about how handsome he is. About how wonderful his cock feels in my hand. I question him. "Honey why are you so sad tonight?"

Meekly he replies, "I just feel so inadequate. All day long you're working around men who are college graduates and then you come home to a high school drop out."

I continue stroking him as I reply, "Oh Honey, you're the guy I love. You're smart, well read and you earn good money. They have nothing over you. Is there any thing else?"

Sadly he replies, "We don't have sex anymore. It makes me think that your manager is fucking you."

Dam! Every time the sperm builds up in him, he starts getting suspicious. I've got to milk him more often. I better lighten up on my grip and slow down on my stroking. I don't want him to cum too soon. I need to find out if he knows something.

"Oh honey, when I come home at night, I'm so tired that I just don't have the time or energy for sex. Why do you think that Warren is fucking me?"

"I don't know. I just have a feeling that he is."

Slowly stroking him and in my sensual tone of voice, "You just have a feeling? There must be some other reason you feel this way? Tell me. Did someone say something to you?"

"No."

I probe deeper, "What makes you feel this way?"

He's so depressed as he answers, "You don't want me to fuck you anymore."

I go on, "Oh Baby, that's not true. I'm a woman and women don't require sex like a man. I get a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction just by stroking you like this. You love my hand don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"I know you do. You're always so anxious to be in my hand. Tell me, are there any other reasons why you feel that Warren is having sex with me?"

My stroking hand is having the desired effect. He is completely under my control. He answers me, "Sometimes when you come home from work and you take your shower, I find cum in the crotch of your panties."

Dam! I've got to be more careful. "So, you've been checking my panties. How long has this been going on?"

Feeling the pleasure of my stroking hand he replies, "Past couple of months."

In my most sensual tone I continue, "From now on, when I come home from work, I'll take off my panties so you can inspect them. Would you like that?"

Embarrassed he replies, "No I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry."

"Listen my boy. What you see in my panties is not semen. It's my natural body secretions depending on the time of month."

I think he accepted that. Still slowly stroking him I ask, "Is there anything else on your mind? Anything else that you haven't told me?"

In his pleasurable but depressed state, he has no resistance to me. He responds, "Sometimes in the middle of the night, I wake up and I think of Warren fucking you. I get angry and thinking of you two together, I become aroused. I get a hard on and I masturbate."

I ask him, "And that relaxes you?"

"No. After I cum in my hand, I feel so ashamed and alone."

"Honey, I understand your feelings of shame but it's all in your mind. You're imagining it. Is there anything else you should tell me?"

In a weak voice he replies, "No. That's all of my feelings."

I think I know all that I need to know. I'm convinced that he doesn't know anything. That no one has told him anything so he doesn't have any proof of what I'm doing behind his back. I feel that I'm safe.

Now it's time to end this session. I'll add a little more lotion to my hand. Tighten my grip on his erection and stroke him more deliberately. I'll make my robe slip open so he can feast his eyes on my tits. He has limited access to my body so the sight of them always gets him off. That's it my cuckold, stare at my tits. The tits that I won't let you touch. God, he gets so excited. He bucks and kicks and then moans, "I'm going to cum!"

As he begins to ejaculate I continue stroking and talking, "Cum for your faithful wife. Let it all out. I love you and no one is fucking me. It's all in your mind. Oh you're cumming so much. You're imagining that Warren is fucking me and he is not. There's nothing between us. He's just my manager. Cum some more. It's all in your imagination."

After a while, he begs,"Oh please stop! It's too sensitive. Please, no more."

I won't stop until I squeeze every last drop of anger and aggression out of him. I won't let go of his cock until his once proud, raging erection is now nothing more than a shrunken, shriveled embarrassment to him. Once again I've denied him the male dominate position and it leaves him ashamed and remorseful.

Now that he's subdued, I can reinforce the emotional feelings that he's delusional. "Oh Honey, you accuse me of infidelity and that's a serious accusation. It's not fair. I'm faithful to you and you know it. There's nothing between Warren and me. It's all in your imagination. It's all in your mind now isn't it?"

In his subdued state, he replies, "Yes. It's in my mind. I'm sorry."

I say to him,"Now I'm going to go and rinse my hands off and I want you to think about how unfair it is for you to be accusing me of being a cheating wife. If your behavior continues, I think that maybe we should find a psychiatrist. Someone you can talk to about these unfounded feelings of yours. Maybe he can prescribe something to ease your anxieties and help you to sleep."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Handjob Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 820 milliseconds