• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Obsession with Darth Vader Pt. 02

My Obsession with Darth Vader Pt. 02

12

I fucked Darth Vader.

It's been three days since the convention.

Since I dropped my dad off at his car at the convention hall, he hasn't mentioned it again.

He doesn't act any differently toward me, which is good. I don't want that kind of relationship with my father.

I know the costume hangs in my parent's closet.

Dana has so far refused to lend me her Leia gold bikini outfit. She and her new boyfriend, Han Solo have been role playing practically all day, every day since the convention. His name turned out to be Jeff.

The loincloth skirt thingy's probably all cummy anyway.

So, I have no Leia costume, and the costume is the only thing that got Darth Vader to fuck me in the first place. He said he would buy me one, but so far, no costume, and I don't want to ask about it.

Right now dad's at work and mom's out at the store (my big brother has classes and only comes home on the weekend), so I sneak into their room.

The helmet rests on my dad's dresser. Looking at it makes me lick my lips.

I open the closet and shiver at the sight of the Vader costume.

I run my fingers along the hard buttons, the cape, the rubber groin cover. My pussy clenches.

I wonder...

Falling to my knees, I bring my nose to the groin cover. The faint, musky smell makes my nipples harden and shoulders tense.

Oh God.

I pop the cover open and get hit with a fresh wave of musk. Uh! My fingers scrabble at my pants button, then at the zipper. They squirm under my panties and dip into my wet pussy before swirling my clit.

This smell! The smell of Vader's cock and cum mixed with the unmistakable odor of my own pussy juice! I rub myself harder. This is proof that he fucked me!

The memory of having Darth Vader push me down and force his fat cock into my pussy floods back to me. And remember how he pulled on my hair buns and forced me to suck his dick? Darth Vader has a serious thing for Leia.

But remember how he said my name before he came? He said, "I'm gonna cum in you, Madeline."

I fall forward, my face pinning the costume to the wall. My middle and ring fingers rub the sides of my clit frantically. This smell! The smell of his cum. The smell that I hand-washed out of my panties, the smell that leaked from my pussy for hours...

"Mmm!" My moan is muffled as I cum. "Muh!"

I pant for a moment before pulling my slick fingers out of my underwear. That felt amazing. But nowhere near as good as when I got fucked by Vader.

I hold my pants up with my clean hand and regretfully climb to my feet. I so wish I were rich and could buy one of those sex dummies. I'd put the Vader suit on him... I shake my head. That still wouldn't be as good. A dummy can't tower or use force. A dummy can't breathe in and out or bark commands.

On my way out of the room, my eyes fall on the helmet again. I approach it and my clean hand strokes the smooth plastic. I sigh longingly.

Then, biting my lip, I tilt the helmet and wipe my wet fingers inside over the breathing slots.

I scamper out and to the bathroom to wash my hands and fix my pants.

I look into the bathroom mirror and am shocked by the dark, deviant look I find there. I frown. Jesus. I have problems.

That was stupid to wipe my juice inside the mask, let's be real here. I'm messing with some crazy shit! If I could keep the lust out of my brain for one second, I'd remember that it's my father's costume. My mother's husband. It was my dad that fucked me. I made my dad cheat on my mom.

Though, I'd had no idea at the time that it was him.

What if I had known? Could I have said no? Could I have said no to Darth Vader when it was my ultimate fantasy to have him fuck me?

I need fucking help, man.

I run warm water over a washcloth and return to my parents' room. I notice that I left the closet open. Jesus, I didn't even fix the rubber groin cover. The costume is totally askew and has obviously been... molested. I can't stop a wild grin.

Yeah. I need help.

I fix the costume, trying not to let its power pull me in again. I close the closet door. I turn with the washcloth in my hand and freeze.

My dad stands there in the doorway, tall, strong. His brown hair is a mess from working with his landscaping company. His dark, brown eyes watch me seriously. He was always one to intimidate with his presence, which is probably what makes him such a good Darth Vader.

I swallow hard. How long has he been standing there? The damp washcloth hangs limply in my hand. I haven't even had a chance to wash off the mask. Oh, what a stupid impulsive thing.

My dad's eyes follow mine to the mask and I can feel my cheeks heating.

"I thought you were working," I mutter.

His jaw flexes. "I was." His eyes drop to the washcloth. "What are you doing in my room?"

"Oh, just cleaning."

"Hm. Well, I need to get in there, if you don't mind."

I gesture lamely toward the door frame which he's completely blocking.

He chuckles sheepishly and steps aside.

I flee past him, trying not to smell him.

Fuck! I masturbated to the smell of my dad's cum and sweat. No. Vader. I can chill because it's Vader I want.

I close my door behind me and flop onto my bed.

Oh, sweet Jesus, please don't let him put on the helmet. Please don't let him realize I swiped my cream in there. Please, oh please, don't ever let my mother find any of this stuff out.

I have to stop. I have to stop this shit right now before—

"Hhhaaah, hhhoooh, hhaaah, hhhooooh."

I freeze in my bed, staring up at the poster of Darth Vader on the ceiling above me. Am I imagining things now?

I get up and creep to my door, then I throw it open.

The hall is empty. The stairs are empty.

I'm losing it.

I go back in my room and close the door. I sit at my computer and distract myself. Someone has commented on my post in a Massachusetts Star Wars forum. I bite my lip, weakly attempting to resist, but click the link anyway.

My post was about Darth Vader. "Does anyone else find Darth Vader sexy?"

Someone called OroroMunroe<3 replied, "I do! He's super smexi!"

Another person, JJJamison, said, "He can fuck my ass any day."

Vader4U said, "I take requests. *evil grin*"

Oooh. "Hi. :3," I reply, feeling coy. "Are you tall?"

I bite my fingernail. I doubt he'll reply soon, if he does at all.

I open another tab to research sex dummies, but the forum pings. I switch back to the tab.

Vader4U says, "About six-four."

That's pretty tall. Not as tall as my dad...

"Where do you live?"

"Eager, huh?"

"Desperate."

I wait for a while, but there's no response.

Guess I came on too strong...

Sighing, I click over to my dummy research.

God, these things are expensive.

The forum pings.

This time, I've got a private message. "Hey. You're not a dude, right?"

I scoff. "I am a delicate 18 year old girl, thank you!"

Wait. That's not something you tell people on the internet. Stranger danger.

"Yum. Don't worry, I'm only 20."

Oh no. "No, don't tell me!"

"What? Why?"

I frown. "I don't want to know what's under the costume. Please don't tell me any more details."

"Oh. Ouch. Wow, you're kinda kinky, huh?"

"What gave it away?"

":D So, anyway, I live near Cambridge. What about you."

"Boston." He's close. Like, really close! It doesn't have to be dad in the costume.

"Nice."

Let me not get too excited yet. "Do you have the costume?"

"Sure do."

Yes. Oh, yes. "When we meet, will you stay in character?"

"Hold on. What's in it for me?"

"Um... you get to fuck me?"

"Oh. Yeah. That's awesome. Are you cute?"

I nibble my lip and upload a picture of me that Dana took before the convention. I'm in my Princess Leia costume. White dress, belt, blaster, hair buns. It doesn't really look like me, but I look so good, I can't imagine any Star Wars fan could resist. I wait.

"Fuck!"

I grin. That was about the reaction I expected. "You like?" I'm fishing, I know.

"Is that what you'll be wearing?"

Oh no! It was a rental. "Do you need me in costume?"

"Damn. Well, now that I've seen the pic, hell yeah, I need you."

I switch tabs again and research Leia costumes. Unfortunately, no place local had a costume within my meager budget of 25 dollars.

I thought about how Vader had said he'd buy me a costume.

I frowned toward the door. I really didn't want to ask my dad about it. I didn't want him to remember all the things I did with Vader. I don't want him to remember having his dick in my mouth and pussy.

My face heats and I cover my cheeks with my hands. He knew it was me and he still couldn't say no to fucking Leia.

Was he thinking about it while he stood in his doorway, watching me with his dark eyes?

No! These are the thoughts that I'm trying to avoid!

Why is this bothering me, anyway? I don't care who's inside the costume!

I turn back to my computer. "Sorry. That costume was a rental. :("

He comes back immediately with, "I honestly, dgaf. You're hot. You sure you don't care who's underneath?"

Is he a nerd or something? He's in Cambridge, so he likely goes to Harvard, like my brother. "Well, how big is your dick?" So crass, but I have to know.

":) BIG 8========D"

Nice. "Then I'm good. Vader's gotta have a big cock. It's part of his allure."

"You want me to wear the mask the whole time, right? You'll never see my face?"

Maybe he's an uggo. I don't care. "Exactly."

"When can we meet?"

I bite my lip. "Tonight?"

"Hell yeah. Where?"

We can't come back here... "I have no idea."

"Meet me outside Estelle's. You know it?"

It wasn't far at all. "You know Boston pretty well, huh?"

"Was raised there. :) Meet me at 8."

Tingles run through me. "I'll be there."

**

All day, I've been imagining I hear Vader's breath. I'm really losing it.

My mom comes home around 4 and dad helps her unload groceries. I begin putting them away as he goes out for the last bags.

He returns with his arms full.

"Madeline, this came for you, today," my mom says, passing me a package.

I take it, curious and excited. "Cool!" But who would—

NerdAlert Costume Co.

I swallow, suddenly tense from head to toe.

I look up at my dad. His mouth is slightly open, his dark eyes watch me from the other side of the counter.

I suddenly feel like a slice of meat. Dad should not be looking at me like that. I don't want him. I just want Vader.

My mom chuckles. "Well, aren't you going to open it?"

"I'll open it later, mom." I smile at her, but I feel guilty. So horribly guilty. "I'll get these," I tell her, taking the box of cereal from her hand. "Take a break."

She pulls me into a hug and squishes me. "You're such a sweetheart, Madeline." She heads out of the kitchen and I hear her go upstairs.

I try to busy myself with putting groceries away. I know my dad is watching me. No! We've always been so close! Buddies! I don't want him thinking about me this way.

I'm aware that he grabs the package and starts tearing into it. I try to ignore, but curiosity gets me.

It's the white dress with the belt. And there's a blaster. It's much more detailed than the one I took to the convention. My dad stares down at the dress with an expression I've never seen him wear.

I was wrong. For him, it's not about me. Not at all. It's about Leia. Just like I'm into Vader.

I step forward. "Dad."

He turns his dark eyes on me.

"Give the costume to mom. She has long, brown hair, too. She can... She can be Leia."

He sighs, looking sad. "She won't. I've tried. God, I've tried. That's why... That's the only reason..."

He fucked me.

There's a funny roaring in my ears. My cheeks are blazing. All of my muscles tighten. I grab the costume and toss it back into the package.

Without another word, I return to putting away groceries.

**

Standing in front of my mirror, I pull on the white Leia dress. It's thick and beautiful. I put on the belt.

Well, I've got the costume. I guess I can give Vader4U a thrill.

But I don't really have to.

I mean, I've got the perfect Vader living right here in this house.

There's a knock on my door and I freeze.

"Madeline?"

It's my mom.

"Come on in, mom."

She opens the door and notices my dress. "Ooh, that looks great on you, honey!"

I smile. "Thanks mom." She has no idea it's a Leia costume. I take in her bowling shirt and her long hair up in a pony tail. "Bowling night?" Mom's really good at it.

"Yep. League starts next month. Gotta be ready!" She grins.

I step forward and hug her. "I love you, mommy."

She chuckles. "You haven't called me that in so long, honey. I love you, too."

Mom heads out. As I hear her car roar away, I pin my hair up into buns over my ears. Dress, belt, buns, blaster. Leia.

I grab my phone from my dresser and text my dad one word. "Vader."

I run downstairs. For some reason, I don't want to do this in my bed or my parents' bed. I grab a clean sheet from the laundry room before I head out to the garage. I leave the door open behind me. I spread the sheet over the old sofa and turn on the tv and vcr. The Empire Strikes Back is already in the player. I rewind the tape, then press play.

I stand by the automatic garage door and wait with my blaster raised. I'm feeling kind of trapped right now. I mean, I set this in motion, but I know it's wrong. I just... I just...

Darth Vader tromps through the door into the garage. He stands tall, imperial, his helmet turns as he scans the garage.

His head stills. I know he sees me and my chest heaves. I feel terrified and thrilled. "Oh shit," I whimper.

He moves forward, seeming to glide, taller and broader the closer he gets. His rasping breath hisses in and out. "Coooh, keeeh, coooh, keeeeh."

I'm trembling. I don't know if I can do this.

"Leia," he rumbles.

I inhale, shakily. "Father."

His head dips as though in a bow. "You know why I'm here."

Oh, yes. I know why he's here. I have to forget who's under there. I have to forget or I can't do this! "No, father," I whisper, staring up into the dark mask.

His voice becomes even deeper as he towers over me. "I am here for this!" His gloved hands wrap around my neck and my pussy drops cream into my panties. My nipples harden into rocks. Saliva pools in my mouth. The top of my head feels fuzzy and my blaster drops to the floor. This! This is why I love Darth Vader!

He squeezes, almost cutting off my air. I whimper with lust and fear. He pushes me against the automatic garage door and one hand roams down over my tit. I moan wantonly. This feels so good! I try to rub against him but he holds me firmly as he takes advantage.

I want him, I want him, I want him! I want his cock in me. I want him fucking me. I want Darth Vader! "Father," I whine.

"What do you want, Leia?" he rumbles.

I look up into that dark mask. "More."

His gloved hand tears off my belt and he rams me against the door with his body. "I'll give you more," he growls. His hands pull my dress up and his voice is a steady rumble as my bare legs inch into view.

I whimper as I squirm. My panties are full of cream. I need to be touched. "Please..." My fingers run desperately over the buttons on his chest, down to the rubber groin cover. I drag one leg up his.

He bends over, his hand still gripping my throat. His slotted mask is in my face. "You'll give me what I want, first."

"Yes!"

He forces me to my knees, which hurts. He yanks off his gloves and wraps his long fingers around my hair buns. The rubber cover is in my face. I know that just underneath is his cock.

I don't need further instructions.

Mouth watering, I pop open the cover, releasing his long, thick cock. It bobs before me, the fat head red and angry.

His fingers tighten around my hair and I only have a moment to lick my lips before he pulls my head forward.

His cock forces past my lips.

This taste! I recognize it. I squirm. "Mumm!"

"Oh, yes, Leia. Suck my cock."

This time, I move my tongue around his shaft as he tries to enter my throat. I gag again, eyes watering. "Mmm." I love how he tries to get in deeper. It's so dirty.

"Take it all, Leia. I don't care if it chokes you. Take it!"

He jerks on my buns and his cock forces its way into my throat. I try to protest, by my airway is blocked.

"Oh, fuck!" he growls madly. "Yes, baby."

I start to squirm frantically. I can't breathe!

Finally, as I start to feel faint, he pulls out. "Again!" Darth Vader demands.

I shake my head. "No, father!" I gasp.

"You'll take it!" he rumbles. His cock slides against my tongue and into my throat, once more.

"Fuck! God, yes! I can cum like this, Leia. Your throat is so fucking good!"

Despite the fact that I can't breathe, my pussy continues to flood.

"Mmm." He slides out and I suck in air.

He grabs my neck and pulls me to my feet.

"Are you wet?" Vader rasps.

"Yes," I whisper, completely enthralled.

He pulls up my dress and slides his fingers into my panties. We both moan as his fingers slip over my clit. "You're soaked, Leia," he rumbles thickly. He pushes me away from the garage door. "Bend over the couch."

"Yes father," I whimper. I hurry to bend over the couch. "Yes. Oh, yes."

On the television, Leia is trying to convince Han to stay and fight. I turn and watch Vader approach with his thick cock bobbing before him.

He lifts my dress and feels my soaked panties. "You love this, Leia."

"Yes!" I cry. His fingers swipe over my clit. I'm about to cum already. "Please! Father!"

"Call me something else."

"Huh?" I'm delirious. I need to be fucked. I hold myself above the couch with one hand and try to push down my panties with the other.

"Call me daddy."

With my panties around my knees, I remember. I remember that my dad is under there. My dad's thick cock is bobbing inches from my cunt. My guts twist. "No."

"You left something in my mask earlier, didn't you?"

I swallow, squirming, wanting cock so badly that I can't even be ashamed about that.

He rubs his cock over my slick folds and pulls back.

"Uh!" I protest.

"Didn't you?"

"Yes," I whisper. "I made myself cum in your room. Then I marked your helmet with my scent."

I hear his ragged breath.

"Call me daddy, Madeline, or you can't have my cock!" he growls viciously.

I whimper, scared and aroused. "Daddy," I whine weakly.

His hot, hard dick forces into my cunt. It feels so fucking good. It's so big, so filling.

His cockhead nudges my cervix. "Oh, God, baby."

I still. A cold streak of alarm races through me. That's my dad's voice, not Vader's voice.

My pussy clenches violently and Vader's helmet drops to the couch beside me. "No!" I grunt. I don't like this. I don't like this. I'm too close to cumming. I need Vader in me, not—

"Madeline!" daddy croons with pleasure, ignoring my protest.

"No! Put it back on! Put it back on, now! You said! You said it's the only reason! This costume's the only reason you wanted me!"

He moans lovingly as his dick pumps into me. His hands run up my dress and under my bra, cradling my tits. I jerk, uncomfortable even as my orgasm nears. "No, daddy! Put the helmet back on! Please!"

My face feels distorted, like it doesn't belong to me as I succumb to the pleasure. "Daddeee! Daddeeee!"

His fingers twist my nipples and with the sharp pain, I cum. I shudder, moaning. My orgasm throbs on and on as his dick continues to pump into me. "No," I whine.

But I mean yes.

I squirm on him. I've never cum so hard. I'm still throbbing. It feels so fucking good.

"You see? You love it, Madeline." Daddy grunts, as his dick drags out and in. You came like a little whore."

"No," I whimper uselessly. It's obvious that I did. "You tricked me."

As he fucks, and as my mind recoils in shame, another orgasm begins to build.

"Oh, God," I moan. I've never come twice in a row. I can't! Not with daddy! "No, please! The helmet! Please!" I beg.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Obsession with Darth Vader Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds