• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sam's Story Ch. 02

Sam's Story Ch. 02

12

Authors note:

Of all the stories I've posted on Literotica the one that drew the most comment (although, curiously enough, the lowest vote rating) was Sam's Story. Almost everyone said they liked the story, but that it fairly cried out for a Part 2. To everyone who sent a valid email address with their comment I replied that not all stories had happy endings and that some stories were best ended in a fashion that the reader could apply his/her own imagination. The replies I got from that email were almost identical -"It doesn't need a happy ending, but it does need just a little bit more."

So, for those of you that just had to have it, I give you Sam's Story, Part 2.

The decision I needed to make was not an easy one. I couldn't live with the fact that my wife was telling me that she was a slave to another man's cock and I couldn't bring myself to walk away from her. Something had to be done, but it was no time for ultimatums, at least not the "him or me" kind. I did come down hard in one area though and I told Sam that under no circumstances was she ever again to have Ron or any of her other lovers in our house or I would not be responsible for what happened to them or her. I also made her move into the spare bedroom and told her that she needed to start thinking long and hard on what she wanted the rest of her life to be like.

Three weeks went by with Sam and I just barely co-existing in the house. She made several attempts to heal the riff between us, but my response was always, "Are you done with the asshole yet?" and she would turn her head and walk away. Not spending time with my wife left me with a lot of time to think about the situation, but after three weeks I still had no idea of what I should do. I still loved Sam, but I could not separate her from Ron. Not being wealthy I had to work for a living so sitting on Sam 24/7 and physically keeping them apart was out of the question.

It was a Monday morning and I had no sooner entered my office and the phone rang. I answered it and found that it was Meredith. Meredith was an old friend of ours who managed the department where Sam worked and in fact had been the one to talk Sam into coming to work there.

"What's your schedule look like for today?"

"Pretty open, why?"

"Buy a girl lunch?"

We arranged to meet at Mario's at noon. Meredith was already there sipping white wine when I arrived. I had been dating Meredith when she introduced me to Sam. There wasn't any animosity between over the fact that I'd stopped dating her and started dating Sam. Meredith had always made it plain that she was not the marrying kind and that she wasn't into anything serious. As a result we had stayed good friends and she was often a dinner guest at our house. As soon as my butt hit the chair Meredith went right at it, "Do you know or do I have to tell you?"

"Unfortunately I know."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"On that I don't have a clue. She says she loves me and doesn't want to lose me, but she says she can't give up Ron."

"Are you going to throw her out?"

"I may end up having to, but it isn't something that I really want to do, why? You ready to settle down?"

Meredith laughed, "I probably wouldn't mind playing around a little with you and it might even grab Sam's attention and show her that she has competition, but no, that isn't what I was getting at. What I had in mind was helping you if I could."

"How?"

"I don't know, but maybe with the two of us thinking about we can come up with something."

"Why do you want to get involved?"

"Simple. Ron is an asshole and the influence he is having on the other men in my department is not good. Now that they are all screwing Sam they think they are a bunch of studs and they are beginning to act like jerks around the rest of the girls in the office. The girls are not taking it well and there is talk of sexual harassment charges being filed. Morale is going into the toilet and when the fecal matter hits the rotating metal blades my bosses are going to wonder if I can really handle my job."

"Well I'm open to any ideas you may have. So far the only one I've come up with is cutting the assholes dick off and stuffing it in his mouth, but all that would do is get me thrown in jail."

"You're probably right about that, but if you do decide to go that route use a dull knife, okay?"

We parted and I was no farther ahead than I had been except now I had an ally. That night I was in bed trying to fall asleep when Sam came home. I heard the shower start running and it didn't take a great amount of imagination to figure out what she was washing off. Later I thought I heard her crying as I drifted off to sleep.

Two days later I received another invitation to lunch from Meredith. When I arrived at Mario's she was sitting at a table with one of Sam's co-workers - a girl named Sally. Sally had a reputation and a nickname - Slutty Sally - and I wondered what she was doing there. I joined them and Meredith said, "You remember Sally? And I nodded my head yes and said hello and Meredith said, "I have a plan and Sally has volunteered to help. How would you feel about taking on a lover?" I looked over at Sally and Meredith said, "No, not Sally, me."

"I'm a little dense so you need to explain what you are getting at."

"I'm thinking of a two pronged attack here; jealousy and fear. Sam knows that you and I were a couple before you met her and I want to call her in the office and tell her since she is throwing you away I've decided to pick up were we left off and out of friendship I just wanted her to know. Unless you disapprove."

"I'm willing to try anything, but what part would Sally play?"

Sally laughed and said, "I'm the one who gets to play the juicy part. I had a fling with Ron just before he started up with Sam and I'm going to spread the word that he gave me the clap. Then, because I'm a responsible individual, I'll go to the other guys in the office that I've played with and tell them that Ron has given me a sexually transmitted disease and that I thought they should know. I'll suggest that letting any of their other sexual partners know that they might have passed it on would be the right thing to do. Since three of them are married that should put them in a panic and they will probably get as far away from Ron and Sam as they can, at least until they find out that they haven't been infected."

"Meanwhile" Meredith said, "You will see to it that Sam thinks she has caught VD of some type."

"How do I do that?"

"You are going to doctor her douche with an itching powder. All she will know is that something isn't right with her vagina and then we will make sure that she hears about Sally and then her imagination can take over and do the rest. If I know Sam, and I do, she will come running to me and I'll tell her that she needs to get to a doctor."

"Why? All that will do is prove that she doesn't have VD."

"You forget that my brother Dan is a doctor and I'm pretty sure that I can get him to work with us on this. After Dan confirms her worst nightmare he will tell her that she has to tell everyone that she has had sex with that she might have infected them. That will back up Sally's story and Sam and Ron will become social outcasts as far as the men in the office are concerned. Meanwhile you and I will be keeping steady company. With any luck Sam's anger at Ron for giving her a social disease will have her turning her back on him and her jealousy at seeing me trying to take you away from her will make her fight for you. What do you think?"

"What about Ron? All he has to do is see a doctor and get a clean bill of health."

"He could, but I have a feeling that he will be just a little too busy to bother, at least right away."

"Why?"

"Remember I told you that I might have to fire someone over sexual harassment? Well that someone is going to be Ron and when he starts job hunting he is going to find out that he is not going to get anything near a good recommendation. The way the laws are written I can't really bad mouth him without opening myself for a lawsuit, but I can say in the strongest terms possible that he is not eligible for rehire. If we get real lucky he will leave town."

"Do you really think that it will work?"

"I don't know, but I can't think of anything else, can you?"

"No, but I do have a question. I know why you are doing this, but how about you Sally, what are you getting out of this?"

"Revenge! I told you that I had a fling with the guy, right?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Well I pretty much fell for the guy and then one night after a date he dropped me off at my place and when I asked him if he was going to come in he said no, that I was a lousy piece of ass and he wasn't going to waste any more time on me. I wouldn't have minded if he had said something like "Sorry Sally, but we just don't seem to click," but the way he did it pissed me off and I swore that I would get back at him and this is my chance."

I nodded my head in understanding. "Okay, when do we start?"

"Today" Meredith said. "When I get back to the office I'll call Sam in and tell her that since she doesn't want you I'm going to make a play for you. Your end is to show up at my office tomorrow and take me to lunch. Then for the next two nights we will stop after work for drinks and you go home late. If Sam asks you why you're late you tell her you were with me. After the third night Sally tells her story and you wait one day and then doctor Sam's douche. After that we will play it by ear."

The first person to see me come off the elevator was Sam. She got up from her desk and headed for me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm having lunch with Meredith."

"Why?"

"Why not? She's a friend. It isn't the first time I've had lunch with her and it probably won't be the last."

"Am I invited?"

"No. You aren't exactly one of my favorite people right now and I'd just as soon not have to look across the table at you."

I walked away from her and headed for Meredith's office. Sam was looking daggers at Meredith and me as we left the office. In the elevator I asked how Sam had taken the news that Meredith was going to make a play for me. "Not well sweetie. She wanted to know how I could be her friend and do something like that. I laughed at her and pointed out that her actions with Ron pretty much said she didn't care for you so how could she get pissed at me because I might? You won't believe her answer."

"What was it?"

"She said, "It's not the same thing. I don't love Ron, but I do love my husband and I want you to leave him alone."

I broke out laughing when I heard that and then we went to lunch. The next two days I followed the script although on both of the nights I stayed out late Sam wasn't home when I got there. To make the plan work I had to go down the block and park and wait for Sam to get in before going into the house. Both times she was visibly upset when I told her where I'd been and with who, but considering where she had been and what she had been doing she didn't dare say a word.

The next day when I got home Sam had dinner waiting. When I walked in the kitchen I noticed that she was wearing a bathrobe over high heels and nylons. "Going out tonight I take it?"

"No" she said as she took off the robe. She was naked except for the heels and hose. "I thought you might be interested in dessert, either before dinner or after or maybe even both."

"You can't be serious."

"Why not? You used to think I was the best."

"That was before you started out on your career as a gangbang queen. Before you got hung up on eleven inch dicks."

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't set out to make it happen, but I can't change what happened either. I still love you baby and I want to make it up to you."

"How? By killing me? By giving me a social disease like AIDS? You have any idea where all these guys Ron has you fucking have been? Did you get a doctor's certificate from the saying that they had been tested and were STD free? Or did you just lay down and spread your legs and say next? Some of those diseases can take a month before they show up. How do I know that you haven't already given me AIDS, herpes, gonorrhea or god alone knows what else? The one thing I know for sure is that if I don't have it already I'm damned sure not going to give you another chance at infecting me."

Sam stood there looking at me stunned and I honestly believe that she had never even given any thought to the problem. I was laying it on heavy and I wasn't through. "If you ever want to get in my bed again you are going to have to break it off with your asshole boyfriend, wait a couple of months and then come to me with a clean bill of health from a doctor. Until then I'll share the house with you, but that's all I will share."

Samantha turned and ran crying from the room. I'd planted the VD idea and now I had to make it appear to happen.

The next day I went through the phone book looking for novelty shops. I found nine listed and started calling around. The first seven I talked to were adult bookstores and the novelties they sold were dildos and things like that. The eighth one is the one I was looking for. It handled stuff like exploding cigars, hand buzzers and magical tricks and yes, they did have itching powder. I hit the store on the way home from work and bought three packages of the stuff. Once home I went and found Sam's douche and took it down to the kitchen. I dumped the douche in a bowl and then opened the packages of itching powder, dumped them in the bowl and then stirred the mixture until the powder was dissolved. After pouring the mixture back into the bottle I cleaned up my mess and put the douche back upstairs where I'd found it.

I was in bed when Sam got home that night, but the noise of the shower woke me up. If Sam douched she would wake up in the middle of the night with a problem and by morning she should be in a panic.

Meredith called me at eleven the next morning. "Sam just left my office. She is suffering severe vaginal discomfort. You know anything about that?"

"Who, me?"

Meredith laughed and the said, "I called my brother and he said to send her over and he would fit her in and then I told her she was in deep shit if what Sally was saying was true. She asked me what I meant and I told her that Sally was telling everyone that Ron had given her the clap. She got a shocked look on her face and then left my office and went looking for Sally. Dan said he would put the fear of god into her. He is going to tell her that the law says he has to turn her name into the Public Heath Department so they can investigate whether she has spread the disease. He will let her talk him out of it, but only on the condition that she tells everyone she has been intimate with that she might have infected them. Then he told her he was going to call me and tell me to make sure she did it. And just to help make your day I terminated Ron an hour ago."

"How did he take it?"

"Not well, not well at all. Threatened to sue for wrongful termination. I told him he was likely to be the one sued by Sally for sexual harassment. He denied it and said she was lying. I told him that it was his word against hers and he could let a judge decide. Anyway, it's time to stir the pot again. You need to come pick me up for another lunch date."

Lunch was a quiet affair at least until dessert was on the table. Meredith toyed with her cheesecake for a minute and then said, "How long has it been since you have been laid?"

"A little over a month."

"You ever think of getting back at Sam by having a fling and letting her know?"

"The idea has crossed my mind."

"You going to do it?"

"Probably not. The old two wrongs don't make a right thing. It isn't out of the question. At least not totally, but I'm not sure what it might do to my getting thinks back together with Sam."

"Are you so sure that you want to get back together with her? Think about it. From what I hear the deal with Sam and Ron isn't love or even like, but just a case of her being in love with a big dick. What happens if Ron leaves town and Sam gets back together with you and three months down the road some big dicked dude who knows the story says, "Here little girl, look what I have for you?"

"If that happens it would be the end."

"You think it won't eventually happen?"

"I don't know."

"Meantime sweetie, when you decide to get laid give old Meredith here a call. I've been thinking that I screwed up big time when I let you go and introduced you to Sam. I'd like another shot at you."

Meredith called me the next day around two. "Things are happening sweetie. My brother called Sam and told her the lab tests came back positive and that she had to get busy notifying her sexual partners. I called her into the office five minutes ago and told her Dan had called me to make sure that she did it. I told her that she had to have done by the end of the day or I would have to call Dan back and tell him so he could go ahead and notify Public Health. She is out there on the floor doing it now."


"What now?"

"My brother will treat her for VD and then we wait and see."

Sam came straight home from work that night and went right to her room and never came out. I wondered if she had called Ron with the news.

The next day Sam was home when I got there. "What, not out spreading your legs tonight?"

"Must you be such an asshole?"

"Hey lady, I'm the injured party here and speaking of injured parties Meredith tells me that you were telling everyone in the office that you have a social disease and that they should be seeing a doctor. I notice that you didn't bother to tell me."

"That's because you haven't touched me since before the thing started with Ron."

"Lucky me. So did you get it from your big dicked boyfriend and give it to everybody else, or get it from one of the other guys?"

"Asshole" she snarled at me and got up to leave.

As she was walking away I laughed and said, "I hope that whatever it is it rots his cock off and he ends up with only an inch for you to play with" and I was rewarded by her slamming her bedroom door.

The next couple of days she was home when I got there, but she avoided me and we didn't talk which I suppose was a good thing since I was slowly coming to realize that I didn't much like Sam anymore. I also came to believe that Meredith was probably right when she said that Sam would eventually find herself another big cock somewhere.

A week went by and Sam was in a full time foul mood. None of her so-called friends would have anything to do with her. They didn't invite her to stop for drinks with them anymore and if she stopped on her own they got up and left. Things were cool at work also. The three married men went home and confessed all to their wives; one was thrown out, one had his wife pack up and leave and the third one and his wife are trying to work things out and all the blame got dumped on Sam. They completely ignored the fact that what happened happened because they got Sam drunk and took advantage of her.

Another six weeks went by and Sam and I coexisted in the house. We were civil to each other and a couple of times Sam did try to inject some warmth into our relationship, but I remained cool toward her. Then one night I came home to find her waiting for me. She handed me a slip of paper and I asked her what it was. "It is the clearance from my doctor that says I'm disease free."

"That's half of it."

"He's gone. He moved to Dallas to take a job."

"What happens when he comes back to visit?"

"He won't. He thinks everything that happened is my fault."

"That wasn't my question Sam. He's a man and you are a good piece of ass. If he comes back to town and needs to get laid while he is here he will call you and you know it. When he waves his big cock at you and says, "Come here Sam" are you going to turn and run away from him?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sam's Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds