• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Man's Wife, Other Man's Whore Ch. 02

One Man's Wife, Other Man's Whore Ch. 02

12

Double the pleasure, double the fun, and double the trouble, what if identical twins married to identical twins married the wrong identical twin? Just as other women are always prettier and sexier, other cocks are always bigger and harder on the other side of the neighbor's fence, especially when the neighbors are identical twins married to identical twins. A weird, sexy, sexual scenario, Angelo is married to Theresa and his identical twin brother, Anthony, is married to Theresa's identical twin sister, Maria.

Continued from Chapter 1:

"I don't know," said Theresa. "All that I know is that I'm horny. I'm tired of being sexually frustrated while wondering what it would be like to have sex with my brother-in-law," she said talking with her hands again to emphasize her words and to punctuate her sentences. "I'm tired of playing with myself. I'm tired of begging Angelo for an orgasm. I'm tired of sex being such an issue and a chore instead of being a thing of beauty and a personal pleasure," she said throwing her hand up in the air in sexual frustration.

Maria reached out and hugged her twin sister over the backyard fence.

"We'd have it made if we were a couple of lesbians and could give one another the sexual pleasure that we both so wanted, needed, and deserved," said Maria.

Both women laughed at Maria's lesbian joke.

"Eww, the last thing I want is a pussy in my mouth, especially my sister's pussy," said Theresa laughing again. "What I want is to have sex in the way that Angelo used to have sex with me for two hours. Before we were married and had kids, he couldn't get enough of my pussy and my big tits and I couldn't get enough of his Italian sausage," she said with a big laugh.

Theresa moved her hand to her mouth and moving her hand back and forth in front of her lips, she pushed out her cheek with her tongue as if she was giving a blowjob.

"Me too. I need a hard cock to stroke, to suck, and to fuck," said Maria. "I wish Tony would eat me and make love to me in the way he used to do before we had kids. Now, it's a quickie in the morning and/or a quickie at night. Every Saturday night it's the same old thing. He fucks me and then falls asleep before he can give me an orgasm."

Theresa looked at her sister and nodded her head with compassion.

"It's like that at my house too. Every Saturday night, like clockwork, he fucks me for five minutes before falling asleep," said Theresa with sadness.

Maria exaggeratedly moved her hips back and forth as if she was fucking and being fucked. Theresa looked at her sister as if she was reconsidering saying what she was thinking.

"I so need to get laid, really fucked," she said. "I so need to have my pussy pounded. I so need to have an orgasm," said Maria.

As if a lightbulb illuminated her brain, Theresa looked at Maria with insightfulness.

"Maybe we married the wrong brother," said Theresa.

As if she had never had the thought when obviously she had, Maria looked at Theresa with insightfulness too.

"Maybe we did marry the wrong brother," said Maria. "Maybe I was meant to be with Angelo and you were meant to be with Tony.

Theresa looked at her identical twin sister with shock while obviously wondering about their identical twin husbands.

"Maybe we wouldn't be having these sexual problems now if you had married Angelo and I had married Tony," said Theresa with sadness.

Chapter 2

While Theresa, Angelo's wife, and Maria, Anthony's wife, were out back chitchatting about their non-existent sexual lives, Angelo and Tony were out front talking. While Theresa and Maria were out back complaining about their husbands and lusting over their brothers-in-laws, Angelo and Tony discussed other women. While Theresa and Maria were sexually fantasizing over Brad Pitt and George Clooney and wondering if they had married the wrong brother, the two men sat on the front porch having a beer. If only the women knew what the men were discussing, wouldn't they be surprised that the men were talking about them in the way they were talking about the men.

Identical twin brothers, with people having a difficult time telling Angelo and Anthony apart in the way that people had a hard time telling Theresa and Maria apart, they had grown used to being mistaken one for the other. Yet, never wishing they weren't born a twin, in the way that Theresa and Maria had with one another too, they had a special connection. Always there for one another, in the way they couldn't count on their friends and/or on their other relatives, they could always count on their identical twin.

* * * * *

"Theresa likes pillow talk," said Angelo out of the blue. In the way that the women seemed embarrassed discussing sex, the men obviously enjoyed talking about sex and all things sexual. Further, they seemed sexually aroused discussing such a personal and private marital topic, especially when discussing sex with their wives. Angelo looked at his identical twin, Tony, to see how his comment was taken before proceeding. "It makes Theresa hot when I talk dirty to her, really dirty and really hot. The dirtier I talk to her the hotter she gets. She likes it when I call her names and treat her like a whore," he said making eye contact with his brother.

With them always talking about imagined sex with movie stars, celebrities, beauty queens, NFL cheerleaders, porn stars, and models, especially the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models, they had never discussed sex with their wives as the main topic of their conversation. In the way that Theresa looked to Maria with uncomfortableness to see how her personal, private, sexual confession was received, Angelo looked to Tony with sexual excitement to see how his intimate details of Theresa's need for dirty, pillow talk was received. Different sexual animals when it comes to discussing sex and all things sexual, most women are more reserved where men are more animalistic.

"Oh, yeah? Maria does too," said Tony nodding his head. "Maybe it's a twin thing but she likes it when I talk dirty to her too. Not for nothin' and don't ever tell her this, Madonna Mia, she'd kill me if she knew I told you, but she likes it when I call her a putana. Maria likes being called a slut and being treated like a whore. It turns me on too, when I call her a slut and treat her like a whore. With them liking the same kind of dirty talk, the dirtier names I call her the better and the hotter, it must be a twin thing," said Tony with a laugh.

As always and as typical with identical twins, both men were obviously on the same page and were perceptively receptive to talking and hearing more about their wives' sexual peccadilloes, erotic proclivities, and sexy peculiarities. Unlike their wives reservations in talking about sex and what goes on behind their closed, bedroom door, the men harbored no uncomfortableness in discussing their private, personal, marital sex lives. Encouraged by Tony sharing intimate, sexual details about his wife, Maria, on the same page with their interest in their discussion about sex, Angelo continued sharing intimate, sexual details about his wife, Theresa.

"Theresa gets all hot and bothered when I call her a slut and treat her like a whore and it sexually excites me too when I call her a slut and treat her like a whore. She gets so wet when I talk dirty to her and her nipples get so erect. In the past, with her wanting to live up to the name, all I had to do was to call her a cocksucker for her to suck my cock. All I had to do to cum in her mouth and for her to swallow was to call her a cock sucking whore," said Angelo. While rubbing his fat hands together, he looked pensively at his twin brother while falling silent. "Only, we're in a rut. It's always the same old Saturday night sex," said Angelo with a shrug while taking a sip of his beer. "We need something different to liven things up a bit. Do you know what I mean?"

Tony nodded his head.

"I hear you," said Tony. "It's the same at my house too. Maria's not satisfied with just getting laid anymore. She wants more. She wants me to go down on her too," he said making a sour face. "Fuck that shit. Unable to frigging breath, it takes her too long to cum and I always get lockjaw," he said rubbing his jaw. He returned his brother's pensive look while falling silent too before speaking with sadness. "I dunno, ever since we had kids, things changed. I don't look at her in the same way that I used to do. Now I look at her more like my wife and the mother of my children than my lover and my cock sucking whore. Do you know what I mean?"

Angelo nodded his head.

"I do. I know exactly what you mean. It's different now. They've matured and we've stayed the same. It's as if she's not the same fun loving person I married," said Angelo falling silent again. "I wish she'd lose the ten pounds she gained from having the kids," said Angelo scratching his fat belly.

Tony nodded his head while looking at his brother. Ignoring their own obese bodies, they both seemed eager to blame the changes in their wives on their weight gain after childbirth. Not willing to accept any of the responsibility that the weight their wives gained was because they found more comfort in food than they did with their husbands, they both seemed perplexed. Maybe if they helped out around the house more, Theresa and Maria would have more energy to do some of the fun things they used to do.

"It's the same way with Maria. I don't have that sexual lust that I used to have for her," said Tony. "Besides, she's always so tired from cleaning the house and taking care of the kids. If I had the money, I'd hire a maid, a cook, and a nanny. Only, just like her mother, she's the type who want to do everything herself. Now that I think about it, it's weird that we have the same mother-in-law," said Tony with a laugh. "Sometimes, especially when I see a down blouse of her bra or an up skirt of her panty, I think about having sex with my mother-in-law," said Tony.

Angelo nodded his head while looking at his brother.

"I do too. Theresa and Maria's mother is hot. She doesn't look her age and she has those big tits. Madonna Mia, I'd throw her a bang. I would. I'd fuck my mother-in-law if Theresa didn't know," said Angelo.

Tony smiled.

"I walked in on her when she was changing in her bathing suit. I saw her big tits. They're at least a D, maybe even a double D. I wonder if Maria will have tits that big when she's older. Not that there's anything wrong with her big boobs now. I love her big tits," said Tony.

Angelo looked over at his brother with surprise.

"You saw Ma's tits? I can't believe you saw Ma's tits," said Angelo.

Tony nodded his head.

"I did," said Tony smiling wildly. "Definitely, I'd let Ma blow me while playing with her monster tits."

Angelo nodded his head.

"I can't remember when Theresa gave me a blowjob," said Angelo. "I can't remember when she allowed me to cum in her mouth and she swallowed. It's been a long time," he said looking off in the distance as if he was trying to remember the last time his wife blew him. "She was always giving me blowjobs when we were dating. In the way I couldn't get enough of her big tits back then, she couldn't get enough of my big braciola," said Angelo.

He grabbed a handful of himself as if he was his wife feeling his cock through his pants. Angelo looked at Tony with embarrassment while Tony looked at Angelo with insight. Maybe just another twin thing but, experiencing the same sexual problems with their wives, definitely the men were on the same page.

"Me too. Before the kids, wild and carefree, go anywhere and do anything at any time of the day or night, we used to go at it like rabbits when we were first married," said Tony. "It's been a long time since Maria sucked my cock. She was always giving me hand jobs and blowjobs in the car before we were married and now nothing. God, she was such a great cocksucker back then."

As if preoccupied with thought, now Tony looked off in the distance.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Theresa isn't a good woman, a good wife, and a good mother, she is but, sometimes, I wish I had married a woman who was more sexually aggressive and more sexually experienced. Sometimes I wish I had married a woman who was hornier," said Angelo. "Do you know what I mean? Sometimes I wish I had married a whore."

Tony looked at his brother as if rethinking what he was about to say but he blurted it out anyway.

"I know exactly what you mean because I feel the same way. Maria was a virgin too when I married her," said Tony. "Sometimes I wish I had married a putana. As long as she didn't have sex with other men, it would be so hot to be married to a whore."

Angelo gave his twin a sad smile.

"Theresa was a virgin too," said Angelo nodding. "Sometimes I wish I had married a stripper or a nymphomaniac, a woman who loved having sex with me, anytime I wanted to have sex. Fuck me, if I had married a nympho, she'd give me blowjobs every night and every morning."

Again, Tony paused while seemingly wondering if he should say what he was thinking and what he was about to say next.

"Yeah, well, now with us being married ten years, sometimes, during pillow talk, Maria wonders what it would be like to have sex with another man," said Tony while staring over at his brother. "She loves Brad Pitt and George Clooney and she'd do the both of them if she could," he said with a dirty laugh. "If Brad Pitt and/or George Clooney were here right now, she'd suck their cocks, allow them to cum in her mouth, and ask them to give her a cum bath," said Tony. "If Brad Pitt and/or George Clooney were right here right now, she'd strip herself naked and fuck them silly."

Angelo looked at his twin brother with wide eyed disbelief.

"Oh, yeah? Really? No shit," said Angelo. "How about that? Theresa loves Brad Pitt and George Clooney too. She'd suck their cocks too, allow them to cum in her mouth, and give her a cum bath too," he said with a dirty laugh. "Maybe it's another one of those twin things." Angelo paused to take another sip of his beer before looking over at his twin while seemingly debating if he should say what he was thinking. "If Brad Pitt and George Clooney were here right now, she'd strip herself naked and fuck them silly too."

Tony shook his head from side to side.

"I don't know what the big deal is about Brad Pitt and George Clooney. I don't think they're so good looking. Neither of them are Italian," said Angelo with a shrug. "Do you know what I mean? Neither of them are Sicilians," he said nodding his head up in the way that he tells someone to go fuck themselves with just an upward nod of his head.

As if giving one another a secret fuck you code, Tony nodded his head in the exact same way.

"You have a good point there," said Tony. "As far as I'm concerned, in not just acting but in good looks, they pale in comparison to Italian actors. Back in their day, they don't compare to Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Joe Pesci, Danny DeVito, Martin Scorcese, Stanley Tucci, Quentin Tarrentino, Sylvester Stallone, Al Pacino, John Travolta and," said Tony anointing himself before continuing. "Then, there's Francis Ford Cappola, the director of the Godfather, Madonna Mia. He's a God, a saint. No one compares to him but for the Pope and he's not even Italian. He's definitely not Sicilian but Argentinean."

Angelo nodded his head in agreement.

"Only, I didn't know Jack Nicholson was Italian," said Tony.

Angelo rolled his eyes and put the fingers of his right hand together to talk with his hands.

"He's a pisano. Capisce? He's one of us," said Angelo. "He's a friend of ours."

Angelo looked away from his brother to fall in thought with what he was about to say.

"Theresa confessed the same thing to me too about what it would be like to have sex with another man. Madonna Mia, I was shocked. I couldn't believe what she was saying and what I was hearing," said Angelo. "I never expected my wife to say anything like that in a million years. I never expected my wife to admit to my face that she wondered what it would be like to have sex with another man. Madonna Mia, my wife has balls to disrespect me by saying that to my face. I wanted to slap her but I'd never hit my wife."

Tony looked at his brother with curiosity.

"Oh yeah?" Tony paused before looking at his twin. "So tell me. What about you? If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would you have sex with?"

Angelo gave his brother a shit eating grin.

"That's easy," said Angelo. "I'd have sex with Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian, Coco Nicole Austin, and/or Jennifer Lopez," said Angelo counting them off on his fat fingers. "Fuck me. I'd do them all. I'd eat all of their pussies and give them orgasms with my mouth before giving them orgasms with my cock. Then, I'd want them all to blow me and allow me to cum in their mouths. I'd love to watch them all swallow my cum.

Tony nodded his agreement.

"Now that you mention Scarlett Johansson, I think our wives look the most like a dark haired Scarlett Johansson. Don't you think," said Tony.

Angelo nodded his head in agreement.

"They do look like Scarlet Johansson. About the same height and weight, they definitely have the same bodies," said Angelo. "I never saw the resemblance with them looking so much like Scarlett Johansson until you mentioned it but you're right. If Maria and Theresa had blonde hair and green eyes instead of them having brown hair and brown eyes, with them having identical bodies, they could be triplets," said Angelo.

Continuing the conversation, Tony posed another question to his brother.

"Living or dead, what about if you could have sex with any Italian actress who would she be?"

Angelo didn't even have to think.

"Madonna Mia. In their day, it would have been Sophia Loren, Claudia Cardinale, and fucking Gina Lollobrigida," said Angelo. "Oh, my God, Gina was such a hot bitch."

Tony nodded his agreement. He took a long sip of his beer before falling silent and before looking up at Angelo.

"Maria confessed to me during pillow talk that she wonders what it would be like to have sex with you," said Tony.

Seemingly shocked, Angelo looked at his identical twin with wide eyes again and mouth gaping open.

"With me? Seriously? Getthefuckouttahere. Fuck me. Madonna Mia. Maria wonders what it would be like to have sex with me. Really? No shit. No way," said Angelo. "That's fucked up," he said scratching his head and falling silent before looking over at his brother and speaking again. "Another twin thing, Theresa confessed during pillow talk that she has the same sexual thoughts for you too," he said with a laugh. "She wonders what it would be like to have sex with you."

As if being splashed with cold water, Tony did a double take.

"Oh, my God," said Tony. "No disrespect but even though I'd love to have sex with Theresa, I don't want my wife fucking another man, even my best friend and identical twin brother, especially my best friend and identical twin brother. I don't want to have sloppy seconds with you cumming in my wife's mouth and pussy. That's just too weird. That's incest, isn't it?"

Angelo nodded his head in agreement.

"I hear you," said Angelo. "Being that we're not blood related to Theresa and Maria, that's not incest but having sex between a brother-in-law and sister-in-law is incestuous taboo and forbidden," said Angelo. "Even though I'd love nothing more than to have sex with Maria, I don't want Theresa having sex with another man either, especially with you," he said pausing in thought to take another sip of his beer.

Tony nodded his head in agreement.

"Especially with us being twins and married to twins, swapping wives would be so weird with us living next door to one another," said Tony. Then, as if he was thinking about having sex with Theresa, he fell silent before blurting out what he was thinking. "With us living right next door and able to go in and out of the back door of one another's houses, it would be so convenient though. No one would ever know we were swapping wives. Yet, I dunno, with you pounding my wife's pussy and her sucking your cock while I pounded your wife's pussy and she sucked my cock, weird or not but that's so hot," said Tony. "Isn't it?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Man's Wife, Other Man's Whore Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds