• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naked Wedding, Mom's Relief

Naked Wedding, Mom's Relief

12

We had arrived in Amsterdam to attend my Aunt's wedding. She was going to marry a Dutch guy she met while working there. He owned a fancy spa in Vianen where the wedding would be held.

My mother took time away from work and I skipped a week of classes from college. It was shaping up to be a nice little vacation.

Mom and I spent a day in Amsterdam after arriving, just being tourists and exploring the city.

The next day, Aunt Helen arrived from Vianen to pick us up. My mother gave her a big hug. It had been months since they had last seen each other and they were nearly in tears. They had always been close. I gave Aunt Helen a big hug as well.

The three of us went to our hotel room to get our things. And that was the moment where my mother got the surprise of her life:

"Do you really need all that?" Aunt Helen asked, looking at mom's giant luggage.

"Obviously. This is a special occasion and I need to look my best."

Aunt Helen still looked dumbfounded. "All of that is your clothes?"

"What else would it be?" mom replied, looking slightly confused.

There was an 'oh my god' look on Aunt Helen's face as she put her hand over her mouth. She was clearly surprised.

"I am so sorry," Aunt Helen gasped.

Mom squinted at her younger sister. "Why?"

Aunt Helen's entire body tensed. "There must have been a confusion between us somewhere."

"Oh my goodness. Has the wedding been canceled?" mom asked in a state of shock.

"No. The wedding is still going forward."

"Then what is it?"

Aunt Helen gulped. "Well, how carefully did you read my email? I sent you a link to my fiance's spa. How closely did you look at it?"

"I looked through the pictures. It's a beautiful place. Why? Has it been moved to another location? I'm perfectly fine with that. Just as long as you're happy."

"It's still there. The same location."

"Then what's the problem?" Mom asked, eagerly anticipating the answer.

Aunt Helen gulped. "It's a nudist spa."

That was the moment which left me and my mother stunned. Naturally, mom tried acting composed about it. This was a major event, after all.

"Oh, that's interesting. We're all adults here. I wouldn't mind seeing any of the nude guests there."

"I don't think you understand," Aunt Helen said. "It's a nudist wedding. All the guests have to be, well, umm, undressed. That's the whole point of what we're doing."

Mom's eyes widened. "A nudist wedding? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was afraid you were going to act like this."

Mom put her hands on her hips. "Like what?"

"Like this," Aunt Helen replied, gesturing to mom's posture. "I was afraid you were going to make a big fuss about it and not show up."

"And when did you plan on telling me? Now?! After I've spent thousands of dollars on this trip?!"

"The nudity requirement was clearly described on that website I sent you. I assumed you would have figured it out."

Things definitely felt tense in the room. After a few more nasty exchanges, the sisters calmed down and apologized to each other. In all my years, I had never seen them fight before. Never. They were always super close.

But it was perfectly understandable that mom would be upset over this. She's not someone who gets naked or lives a free-spirited lifestyle like Aunt Helen does. Mom was a typically stern high school teacher. The prim and proper type. Women like that don't just get naked in front of other people. That's not the way they are.

"Look, I'm really really sorry about this," Aunt Helen said in a somber tone. "This is all my fault. I should have made things clear from the start. I guess I was just afraid that you'd refuse to come."

"This is my fault too. I should have read that website more carefully."

"Please tell me you'll still come," Aunt Helen asked cautiously with an optimistic attitude.

They continued their back and forth exchange and Aunt Helen was adamant that the rules couldn't be changed. Most of the guests at the wedding were also nudists and expected a nudist experience. Mom was clearly devastated by the news and it was obvious that she was about to refuse.

"How about this?" Aunt Helen said. "I'll wait in the lobby. You two discuss this and give me a call when you've made your decision. Okay?"

Mom hesitantly nodded. "Okay."

"Whatever you two decide, I would understand. But I really want you two to come. It's a special day for me. And it wouldn't be right without my older sister and my favorite nephew."

Having said that, Aunt Helen left our hotel room and waited downstairs in the lobby.

"I can't believe it," mom said, shaking her head. "Do they really expect us to be naked in front of each other? And in front of other people? What are they thinking?"

"Mom, we're in the Netherlands," I pointed out. "Things are a lot different over here."

"I know, but they should have a clear understanding about a parent-child relationship. We should never see each other undressed."

"Like I said, different culture."

She shook her head. "Anyway, we're here. I've already spent thousands of dollars and I think we should make the most of it. Amsterdam is a beautiful city and there's a lot of sightseeing we can do."

"You want to skip the wedding?"

"We don't have a choice. You heard your Aunt. It's nudist only. We can always congratulate them after the wedding is over. We'll take them to dinner. It'll still be nice."

"I think you're making a huge mistake."

"Believe me, this is a painful decision," she pointed out. "When we were young, Helen and I always used to discuss our dream weddings. That's all we ever talked about. So I know it's a difficult decision."

"Then why skip it?" I asked.

She gave me a sharp look. "I'm doing this for you. I'm sparing you the misery of having to be naked around me."

"For the sake of this wedding, I think we can manage."

"I know how boys are. You'll be traumatized for life seeing me naked."

"Really? Guys are always checking you out. You're hot.'

She withheld a smile, "I meant that I'm your mother. It's not right for us to be naked around each other. We'll never be able to unsee it."

"Well, it's your decision. But I think Aunt Helen would be crushed if we weren't there."

That seemed to hit mom in her core. There was a conflicted look on her face. If she skipped the wedding, she knew her sister would be devastated, and their relationship might not be the same ever again.

Worst of all, mom would probably regret it forever.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" mom asked. "If you're mature enough, then I would be willing to attend Helen's wedding."

I nodded. "Sounds like we're going."

There was a smile on mom's face, like she knew the right decision was being made.

"Great. I'll give Helen a call and we'll go to Vianen."

***

It was a 30 minute ride in Aunt Helen's small car. Vianen was a quiet city in the Netherlands. It was beautiful in every way.

During the car ride, I didn't say much. I didn't really have a chance to speak. Mom and her younger sister couldn't stop talking about the wedding. Mom had never met Aunt Helen's fiance before, and Aunt Helen gladly provided all the details to mom's questions. They were two sisters who were so glad to be around each other again.

When we got there, mom and I were pleasantly surprised.

The resort was far more beautiful and elegant than we had thought. It looked much better than the pictures on their cheap website. After parking, we went inside the luxurious lobby and marveled even more.

We got our room key from the receptionist.

"Why don't you two rest for a while," Aunt Helen said. "Maybe in an hour we can go for spa treatments with my fiance. The facilities here are world class. Then after we can all have lunch. How does that sound?"

Mom smiled, "Sounds like a plan."

"Oh, and when we go down to the spa, you know... Rules are rules."

There was a clear innuendo and *look* on Aunt Helen's face. It was clear she was signaling something. And it took mom a split second to figure out what that was.

"Oh, already?" mom replied, giving a slow awkward nod. "Okay, well, I guess we'll be ready by then."

Mom tried to sound brave and upbeat about the thought of being naked in the resort, but it was clear that she was still struggling with it.

Who could blame her?

***

Mom and I went to our private room alone. As we now expected, the room was amazing. It was a small cozy little place, but the ambiance was high class. The entire time we explored the room, neither of us mentioned the upcoming nudity. It was simply too awkward.

We briefly rested after the long car ride. That ended when there was a knock on the door.

Mom answered and there was Aunt Helen, dressed in nothing but a silk robe and a smile on her face.

"Well?" Aunt Helen asked.

She stepped inside and looked around our room, pleased that we had already settled in.

"Oh, that," mom replied uncomfortably. "Do you think you can give us a moment? We'll be downstairs in a few minutes."

"I know exactly what you're going through. Really, I do. This whole nudist thing used to be so scary. But then I got over it. My fiance has really opened my eyes to a new world. You'll see."

Mom looked surprised by her sister's admission. "Goodness, you've certainly changed. You used to be so self-conscious about your body."

"I know. Just trust me on this. It's going to be so relaxing. There's an openness and freedom to being a nudist here. It's like there aren't any secrets or inhibitions. I've never felt so in-touch with myself before."

"That might be true. But we're sisters. And I'm with my son."

Aunt Helen shrugged. "So? What's the problem?"

With that said, Aunt Helen dropped her robe and stood butt naked in our room. My jaw dropped. So did mom's. Neither of us were expecting that.

She looked great. She had the body of a normal woman her age. And she was completely unabashed by displaying her nude figure. There was an expression on her face like it was no big deal. Like it was the most natural thing in the world. All while mom and I were both speechless.

"You see?" Aunt Helen said, holding her hands out. "I'm naked. The world hasn't collapsed. We're still alive. No harm done. Meet me downstairs in 5 minutes. The spa is absolutely incredible. You'll love it. My fiance is waiting too."

With her robe still on the floor, she left the room.

Mom turned to me and we were both flabbergasted after seeing Aunt Helen nude in our room.

"This trip certainly took an interesting turn," mom quipped.

"Yeah, and we're next."

"Do you think our luggage could fit through that window? Maybe we can sneak out of here and call a cab."

"Too risky. We're better off getting naked and staying for the wedding."

Mom thought for a moment. "Okay, you're right. We'll have to be civil and mature about this."

"Aren't I always?"

"We've never been in this kind of circumstance together."

"If Aunt Helen can do it, so can we. Big deal."

She raised her eyebrow, "Okay stud, if it's that simple, you get naked first. It's not like I haven't seen your privates before."

"Jeez..."

"Just trying to lighten the mood," she smiled.

I stood dumbfounded for a moment. It was way harder than expected. My mother had the exact same expression and I'm sure she was thinking the same thing.

"Well?" she asked.

"This is hard."

She sighed, "I know it is. But let's just give it a shot. If your Aunt Helen can do it, so can we. Besides, I've been waiting months for this spa treatment. She hasn't been able to stop talking about how great it is."

"So how should we do this?"

"Same time?"

"Fine."

We both froze. Our eyes were locked. Neither of us could make the first move towards nudity.

"How about this," she said. "Why don't we turn around and undress? Then when we're ready, we'll face each other. Same time. It's kind of like pulling a band-aid off. Once and you're done."

"That makes sense."

"Let's get started. Your aunt is waiting for us."

We both turned around. I started undressing when I heard my mother undressing. She undressed fast, and so did I. There was a surreal feeling when I heard the snapping sound of mom undoing her bra. This was actually happening. I was about to see her naked. And she was about to see me naked too.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Shall we turn around now?"

"Why wait?"

I turned around and saw my mother's naked ass. It was round and curvaceous. She still faced the wall when I first saw her. Then she turned around.

There she was. My mother. Completely naked. Her tits looked like round globes and they sagged. Her hips had beautiful curves. There was a patch of pubic hairs on her crotch. She looked like a beautiful woman at her age (or any age).

She seemed to struggle keeping her hands down. It was so obvious that she had a powerful urge to cover her breasts and pussy. I had the urge to cover myself as well. It was easily the most awkward situation we ever faced.

"How do I look?" she asked, slightly nervous and self-conscious.

"You know, actually, you look like an older version of Aunt Helen. I don't mean you're old. But you're like a MILF version of her."

She nodded. "We've always had a lot of similarities."

"Honestly, you're hot. I mean, wow."

Her eyes widened. "Oh my god. Are you..."

I looked down and saw that my cock was growing and pointing forward. Normally, a semi-erection would be covered by my pants. But this was different. Now, I was totally naked, and there was nothing covering me whatsoever.

My hands swiftly covered myself.

"God, sorry," I said.

She gave me that motherly expression. "Well, it's not your fault. Boys will be boys. But even at a nudist resort, you can't go out like that. It's not appropriate at all."

"It doesn't exactly have an 'off' switch, you know."

She sighed, "Handle it in the bathroom. And make it quick."

Despite her slightly stern tone, she seemed kind of understanding over the matter. After all, we were both completely naked in front of each other. What did she expect? Mom or not, of course I was going to be aroused seeing her.

I hung my head down in shame and walked to the bathroom. It was humiliating beyond belief. Not only were we both naked, and I had a hard-on, but she wanted me to jerk-off in the bathroom before we left.

"Wait," she said. "People are waiting for us. This needs to be done quickly."

"Don't you think I know that?" I replied, heading towards the bathroom.

She stepped in front of me. "What I mean is, men take forever to masturbate. Unfortunately, we don't have that kind of time."

Having said that, she reached forward and grabbed my erect cock, which suddenly swelled in her soft hand.

"Oh..." I gasp.

Her eyebrow raised. "Is this going too far?"

"No, umm, it's fine."

"Good."

She tugged my hard cock like a leash and led me to the bathroom. With her soft hand around my shaft, she furiously began stroking me, with my cock pointed towards the toilet. God. A handjob from my own mother. From the feel of things, she must have done this plenty of times before because she was good at it. Her hands knew how to stroke. Her fingers knew how to caress.

After a while, I was close to coming. Mom was right, this was much faster if she did it. I warned her that I was going to cum and she told me to go ahead.

Spurts of cum shot into the toilet. When it was done, she flushed the toilet and washed her hands with soap.

"We're late," she said, drying her hands with a towel. "Let's go."

***

Exactly as advertised, the spa was world class. We had a nice private tour, courtesy of Aunt Helen's fiance (who was a super great guy).

All of us bonded while naked. They didn't seem to mind at all. My mother still seemed tense, but she learned to loosen up. And I was really relaxed after that superb handjob which mom gave me.

Our mud baths were being prepared. Apparently it's great for the body. As our baths were being prepared, the staff brought us several cups of their trademark special herbal cleansing drinks.

According to Aunt Helen's fiance, the drinks were partially made from exotic fruits which had recently been imported. They contained loads of vitamins and nutrients. Perfect for cleansing and spiritual revitalization. And apparently, it provides plenty of 'rejuvenation.'

"This taste amazing," mom said, having a second cup.

"We drink this all the time," Aunt Helen smiled, then kissing her fiance. "It certainly works wonders."

Obviously they meant sex. My mother blushed hearing about her sister's not-so-private sex life.

When the mud baths were finally ready, a staff member came and informed them that more wedding guests had arrived. Aunt Helen and her fiance excused themselves to tend to the new guests, and they assured us that they would return promptly.

In the meantime, mom and I were left alone in the private spa room. We each got in our separate bathtubs filled with the mud. It was a strange, but refreshing feeling. I never had a spa treatment before.

Mom laid blissfully in her tub. There was a smile on her face. She was in heaven. I tried my best to relax as well, just like mom did. I laid my head back on the tub, where a towel had been placed. My eyes closed. Time flew by.

Then I heard it:

Was it... a moan? Several seconds later, I heard it again. Seconds later, it came again. All while mom's eyes were closed. She never makes those kinds of noises. The only rational explanation was that she was--- aroused.

It must have been that herbal cleansing stuff she drank, since she had two cups. I heard her breathing heaving and I even saw the mud moving around as she moved her arm underneath. Was she masturbating? I suddenly found myself becoming aroused watching (and listening) to my own mother.

The mud in her bath continued to move as she moved her body around. Her breathing became heavier. Her lower lip curled and tightened. She was clearly masturbating inside the mud bath. She must have been so relaxed that she totally forgot I was there.

Moments later, her facial expressions tightened, then relaxed. She breathed a sigh of relief. Did she just have an orgasm?

Her eyes opened and she looked refreshed. When she saw me, her eyes widened and her jaw nearly dropped.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "Were you... did you just watch me?"

"What did you expect? We're in the same room together. Did you masturbate in the mud bath?"

She gave an 'oh my god' expression. "I don't know what came over me. I felt like I dozed off. It's been a long time since I was ever this relaxed. Then, my hand moved down. I don't know how to explain it."

"It's gotta be the drink. Remember, herbal properties? Exotic fruits?"

"You're right. That's what your aunt pointed out earlier. My goodness."

"Don't be embarrassed," I said. "It's natural. Plus, you know, you helped me out earlier. So I guess we've both seen each other doing private stuff."

"When we get back to America, let's forget this ever happened."

"Deal."

"But while we're here, we have to understand that things are different," she said. "Our circumstances are different. We have to be naked around each other, along with other factors. So I wouldn't mind making another deal. How about we help each other?"

"What do you mean?"

"If the time comes. If you ever need assistance, or if I ever need assistance. I think you catch my drift. Let's not be embarrassed or humiliated by it. This is for my sister's wedding and I want us to have a good time. Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay."

"Let's hope things don't get out of hand."

"We've already done that already," I quipped, referring to the handjob mom gave me earlier.

She smiled and squinted her eyes. "Very funny."

"Plus, you know, it seems like you've given yourself a hand as well."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Naked Wedding, Mom's Relief

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds