• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Bride for the Entire Family

A Bride for the Entire Family

12

Cindie Hightower's entire body still tingled with the memory of the wonderful fucking her daddy had given her moments ago. Kalyn was so right, fucking was the best. She hoped that daddy would fuck her again soon, but if not, she had options -- plenty of them! Cindie just basked in the afterglow of her happiness, remembering that only just a month ago, things had been so, so different.

The 19-year old had not been a happy girl then. Almost all of her misery was caused by her unhappy home life. Things at home were a constant trial for Cindie and what made it so awful was that it didn't have to be. Things really weren't as bad as her mom made them out to be.

Donna Selleck, Cindie's mom, was a recent divorcee. She should have been happy about that, because Donna's marriage to Cindy's father had been a nightmare. Cindie loved her father, but he was almost never home and an impossible control freak when he was. Donna should have been glad to be rid of him. Instead, the opposite seemed to be true. Donna seemed to be in a state of near-constant misery.

Cindie was a straight-A student and popular, although she wasn't the kind of girl who did stupid things. Donna could not accept that. She was always at her daughter to study harder. She was constantly berating her daughter for her manner of dress. This, in particular, annoyed the petite teen. She should be allowed to dress sexy because until just 2 years ago, she looked like she was 10. Now she looked like a pretty teen, although she was still tiny. Cindie liked that she could wear short skirts and high heels and have people notice her. Her mom was a blonde bombshell and had never hidden that, so why should Cindie?

Cindie smiled as she thought of Julie, her one-girl -- oops, one woman now -- cheering section. Julie's family had moved here about four years earlier and she and the older blonde had hit it off right away. They had lunch together every day and she was welcomed at Julie's home whenever she visited -- which was often. The family had money and they weren't afraid to spread it around. Sadly, Julie's visits to Cindie's home were not without incident. Something about Julie seemed to intimidate Cindie's mom. Julie either didn't notice or didn't care. She acted as if she was oblivious to Donna's petty critiques of this, that and everything. Being around Julie made Cindie happy.

Cindie confided in Julie, her BFF knew all of her secrets. "I wish that we stay friends forever," Cindie said as they sat under a tree in their favorite park. "Someone like you, who builds me up instead of tearing me down, that's what I need."

"Your mom loves you," Julie would smile and gently touch Cindie's sweet face. "Maybe she just needs to get fucked!"

"JULIE!" Cindie would shriek with laughter, although she actually thought her friend had a valid point. Donna hadn't been on any dates since divorcing her dad, which was a shame. Donna had the looks to date any guy she chose, even a younger guy. Cindie didn't think her mom should spend all of her time at home, looking after Cindie and her younger sister. Besides, if she got out of the house every once in a while, she might just leave Cindie and her sister alone.

Finally, after one tirade, Cindie made up her mind. Her father might have been a lousy husband, but he was a considerate parent. Cindie got a tidy sum of money from him every month, rain or shine. This was in addition to the funds he provided her mother for her upkeep. Cindie had a few thousand dollars in the bank, money she had used to buy her clothes. She was going to forego that for now. She made up her mind after nearly being in tears -- Cindie was moving out and getting her own place. She decided that she would move out of town, so Donna couldn't find her. She was that frustrated with her mom, they needed some space. Over time, they could reconcile, but time and space were needed for now.

When she broke the news to Julie at their favorite spot, she had never seen her friend look so distraught. Tears were starting to form in Julie's bright, blue eyes. "You can't leave town, you just can't!" Julie started to weep. "What would I do without you? I'll flunk out of school if I don't have you around. You're my study buddy and my best friend. Please, please, don't do this!" The blonde begged Cindie. It shook Cindie a bit to see her friend act this way. Normally, Julie had no doubts about anything.

"I have to, I'm running out of options," Cindie explained, taking her friend's hands in her own. "I can't live under the same roof as mom and I have nowhere else to go. Besides, do you know what they want for an apartment around here? I'd have to live in a dump!"

Julie's next move came as a complete surprise to Cindie. The slender blonde got on her hands and knees -- and proposed. "Marry me!" She said to a bewildered Cindie. "Marry me, you can come and live with me and we can be together forever!"

Cindie thought for a minute or so that her friend was putting her on. When Julie didn't get up, Cindie looked at Julie's lovely face and realized that she meant it. "Oh Julie, you're so wonderful," she said as she helped Julie to her feet. "Asking me to have a fake marriage with you so I won't leave."

Julie looked at Cindie and said seriously "No, you don't get it - not fake. I love you. I've loved you and I have from the day we first met. You told me once you hoped we would be together forever. I want that too. I want you to be my wife. I think we're soul mates and it is our destiny to be together," she insisted.

Cindie had no idea Julie's feelings ran this deep. "Julie -- I love you, I do. You're my best friend. I want a marriage with family and children and, well, you know, sex!

Julie wasn't going to be put off. "We can have our own family, that's no problem. Neither is sex -- I've had sex, plenty of times.

Cindie blinked as Julie had never before mentioned being sexually active. "With boys or -- with girls?

Julie giggled and gave the naïve Cindy a peck on the cheek. "I don't know if I should tell you -- maybe I should insist that you marry me first before I give away all of my secrets!" She chirped.

For the very first time, Cindie came to understand that Julie was all-too serious. "You -- you aren't kidding, this isn't a put-on?"

Julie shook her head and hugged Cindie with her slender, strong arms. "You're the love of my life," she confessed to Cindie. "I can't ever imagine my life without you."

Cindie sat back in her chair and wished that she was old enough to order a drink. She needed one, very much. "I've never even thought of you that way," she confessed to Julie. "You're my best friend, so of course I love you, you've been my rock. But Julie -- I've never had sex with anyone, I've never ..."

"Marry me and we can change all of that," Julie argued her case. "I'll make sure that you have all of the sex you can handle. You'll go from virgin ..." Julie giggled "... to hot and horny little slut!"

Cindie laughed at that, some of the laughter was delighted and some, nerves. She had to be honest with herself, Julie was freaking her out a little. While she knew Julie and the rest of the Hightower clan were free thinkers, she had never before imagined that Julie had feelings for her or was into girls. Cindie wasn't morally opposed to women loving other women -- she simply had no prior experience in that regard. She wasn't sure she wanted to dip her toes into those waters, either.

"You know my family loves you," Julie pressed her point. "My mom always says you're, like, her second-favorite daughter."

"What about Lynne?" Cindie asked of Julie's older sister who still lived with the rest of their family. She was a lingerie model, a former cheerleader, homecoming queen and very popular around town. She worked for the local news channel as an on-air personality and had quite the following. Lynne was like her younger sister, blonde and vivacious and Cindie looked up to her and tried to emulate her in some ways.

"Lynne would move to third place," Julie said, almost sounding as if she meant it. "Why don't you come and stay with us for a few weeks before making any decisions? You can call Donna from our place, she's still your mom, don't make her worry too much. Besides, Steven just came home and you haven't met his new wife yet, right?"

Cindie hadn't thought much about that. She adored Steven Hightower and had been crushing on him for years. Often, she had thought about making a pass at Steven and having him become her first. Despite her losing to someone else, Cindie still had a great deal of curiosity about the type of woman who had managed to snag the handsome bachelor who many girls in town believed unattainable. Obviously not, as rumors abounded about the young brunette who had sunk her claws into him and not let go.

Cindie enjoyed being one of the family sluts. She still vividly recalled how wonderful her daddy's fucking had been, but so too, had Steven's loving when she got him into bed. Had it really been so long ago that she had transformed, as Julie had promised, from virgin to slut? Steven had been her second cock and she was so grateful for every moment that her new family embraced her in their own, special way.

She and Julie had driven back to her place and emptied most of her closet. Donna was totally befuddled at her daughter's plans to leave. "Not forever, mommy," Cindie tried to placate her mom. "I just think it's best if you and I get some space. You need to get out and ..." she lowered her voice and boldly echoed Julie's earlier statement "... get fucked! Donna was still sputtering and gasping when the two laughing young women went out the front door.

"I've never seen my mother speechless before," Cindie grinned as they stuffed Cindie's luggage in the trunk of Julie's new -- newest -- Jaguar. Julie had more than one car, as far as Cindie knew. "Wow, I love this new car of yours," she commented to her friend as they prepared to leave. Julie tossed her the keys.

"It's not mine, it's yours, baby girl" Julie grinned as she got in the passenger seat. "Call it an early engagement present."

"I -- I can't, this is too much and I ..."

"Pish, it's only money," Julie said as she rolled her eyes back in her head. "Besides, what am I supposed to do with five cars? I don't need one for every day of the week, y'know! We have chauffeurs for the big stuff, so just say 'thank you Julie' and drive your new car to your new home, 'kay?"

Cindie nodded but she didn't say too much -- she didn't trust herself to speak.

It was like that after moving in with her wonderful Julie. Not once did Cindie want for anything. Julie doted on her even more now that they were a "couple". Everyone in the Hightower family accepted her as if she and Julie had always been together. There were daily affirmations of their affection and their lives seemed to go on without any stress of any sort. As far as Aaron and Pamela were concerned, they had another daughter. In fact, all of the Hightower clan accepted newcomers. Steven's wife Kalyn called Aaron and Pamela "dad" and "mom" and only used their first names during informal events. Cindie came to feel like a member of the family and when Julie proposed again, a few months later, Cindie hugged her girlfriend and let her slip a ring on to her finger.

The two young lovers had not yet been intimate, save for some kissing and light petting. They slept in the same bed and shared their hopes, dreams and aspirations. Yet, despite all of this, Cindie still felt as if there was some secret between them. She knew that she would be a fool to question this much happiness, yet it gnawed at her gut. She would not ever be able to be happy in a marriage to Julie, despite her unreserved love for her, if she didn't speak up to find out whatever Julie was keeping from her. Dinner was a time for family, all of the family. During their elaborate Sunday dinners, Cindie finally voiced her concerns. Julie's eyes flitted over the members of her family. "Do I dare to tell her?" She spoke in small voice, most unlike the Julie that Cindie had come to know.

"You can't not tell her, sweetheart," Aaron counseled his daughter to Cindie's great confusion. "She has to know just what it is she's getting into."

"I'm afraid, daddy," Julie visibly trembled.

"Of what, angel?" Pamela tried to calm her obviously-shaken daughter.

"If Cindie knows the whole story, she might leave me, mommy."

"I stayed once I knew the whole truth and I'm very happy," Kalyn smiled and squeezed Steven's hand. "I'm not even a little bit jealous."

"Jealous of what?" Cindie piped up. "Now I'm sure that there is something you all aren't telling me and aren't I supposed to be a member of this family? I love you all and everyone in this room is important to me, it's not just Julie. Whatever it is, just tell me and stop me from letting my mind go wild. I doubt it's as bad as all that."

"No, no, it's not," Lynne spoke up. "Our family secret isn't something that just anyone could deal with, but Cindie loves all of us and we all love her." Everyone at the table nodded in agreement and they all looked over at Julie. They wanted her to be the one to tell her soulmate the truth and then, all of them would be as supportive as possible.

Julie's lower lip trembled and Cindie had never seen her love look so scared before. She put her arms around Julie and gave her a reassuring hug. "Whatever it is, I'll still love you," she emphasized. Julie let out a loud sigh and nodded, but her face still looked fearful of what Cindie would say and do once she knew the truth.

Julie looked to her beloved family for support and they all joined hands around the table. "My family -- we practice what we call family love, what others call incest! she finally breathed. "We all love each other, both spiritually and physically," she concluded and hoped she had not just ended her relationship with the young woman who had brought her so much joy.

Everyone was now staring at Cindie and waiting for her reaction. Her pretty, sweet face bore no trace of any emotion. The Hightowers, to a one, all adored Cindie. She was sunshine in a tiny frame and had brought Julie the kind of happiness that you only read about in romance novels. They wanted her acceptance and all knew that was a lot to take in.

"Wow," Cindie finally spoke after what seemed like an eternity of silence. "I won't say that this isn't a shock, because it is. It's a lot to take in." She turned to Julie and took her hand. "I can accept this because I know how much you love your family. I don't think that there is anything about you I don't love or that could turn me against you. If this is a part of you and something you need in your life, I will accept it." Then, to everyone's surprise, Cindie giggled a little. "I am also a bit surprised to find out that you aren't gay."

A huge look of relief crossed Julie's face and she managed a weak smile. "No, I'm not totally gay, but so far, the only men in my life that have made love to me are my daddy and Steven."

"That I totally understand, Steven is one gorgeous stud," Cindie continued. It was no secret to anyone in the room that Cindie had a huge thing for her girlfriend's older brother. "Oops, sorry about that Kalyn."

"Why apologize?" Kalyn responded. "After all, you're going to ..."

Julie shook her head and cut her sister-in-law off. Cindie looked at Julie. There was obviously still more to come.

"There is more," Julie breathed in again. "As a member of the family, I would want ... it would be expected ... for you to participate." Cindie didn't know why she had not anticipated this, it seemed like a natural progression. "The youngest member of the family is always given her initiation by the oldest member of the family. Are you with me so far?"

Cindie gulped and nodded. She looked over at Aaron Hightower, who had become a surrogate father to her. If she accepted all of this, he would also become her first lover. Could she possibly handle all of this?

Aaron's face bore little expression, although Cindie knew he thought highly of her. They all did and had given her nothing but unconditional love and support. There was also one more thing, something a bit more prurient and interesting to consider. She looked again at Aaron and then, at everyone at the table. Everyone there was sexy and gorgeous and should Cindie choose as Julie wanted her to, all of the people seated there would be her lovers. There wasn't a person seated that Cindie didn't acknowledge as gorgeous. They would be her family if she made this choice, a family by proxy and through marriage. Not blood. Why was she even fighting this? From the moment she became aware of the intimate details, her head had been pounding and her body trembling from the thrills of acceptance of this new life. Julie was her soul mate. She would never want anything for Cindie that would harm her. She nodded and held up her hand. "Okay, put a ring on this and I'm one of you," she joked with her girlfriend.

A joke it might have been, but it was also the answer Julie had long sought. She ran from the room and dashed back as fast as her legs would carry her. In her hand, she held a small jewelry box. "Will you marry me, Cindie?" She held out the box before opening it. It contained a lovely diamond ring surrounded by a cluster of sapphires. A teary Cindie took the ring and slid it on her finger, nodding "yes" before breaking out in tears. The rest of the room cheered and enveloped the girls in a group hug. Aaron sent for champagne and they all toasted the finally engaged young women.

"My mother is going to freak when I tell her," Cindie finally spoke. She turned to her fiancé and giggled. "Okay wife-to-be, when do we do this thing?"

Julie wiped away a few stray tears and seemed more visibly relaxed. "I was thinking that, since my life is hardly traditional, my wedding would be. Would June be okay with you, Cindie?

June was a few months off and it would allow Cindie time to inform those who needed to know and deal with her batshit-crazy mom. She nodded and everyone hugged again. "There are a few other things we need to work out," Julie informed Cindie.

"Such as ...?"

"I want to make love to my wife on our honeymoon, but family tradition demands that my daddy is the first to make love to you," Julie explained. "So you would need to make that happen before any further intimacies between us were to take place." Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I want to be one of you and fit in," Cindie said, choosing her words carefully. She looked over at Aaron and then, the entirety of the room. "Julie and I, we haven't been intimate beyond kissing and touching, so please understand I'm a bit nervous about all of this. I ask for your patience and understanding if I'm not quite up to speed."

"Isn't she precious?" Pamela piped up, kissing the young girl who was soon to become her daughter-in-law. "Don't overthink it Cindie, if you were able to tame our Julie, you've got what it takes."

"Sure thing," Lynne added. "I was a mess, my first time with daddy. A hot mess, of course, but still a mess!"

"Once we make sure that you're comfortable with all of this, we'll get you started on the kinky stuff," Pamela smiled. "I'm sure that you'll grow to love all of the adventures you will be undertaking."

Cindie nodded, although not without some trepidation. As if making love with the entire family wasn't kinky enough? Still, a small part of her welcomed this new life. She did believe that it was to her advantage to get out of her comfort zone every so often. "When do we start -- all of this?" She questioned.

"Tomorrow," Aaron spoke at last. "We don't want to rush anyone, but we don't want to put things off for too long. Pamela and Kalyn and Lynne will take you shopping for your bridal trousseau and tomorrow, after a celebratory dinner, I will take you upstairs and make you a part of the family. After that, you will be able to choose whatever path you want to take.:

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Bride for the Entire Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds