• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 03

My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 03

1234

Chapter 3 -- Their insatiable thirst for sex grows.

*I wrote Chapter 1 in the first person from Brad's point of view. I made the switch to third person in Chapter 2 and will continue this from here on in.

Thanks to everyone for the helpful feedback and hot ideas. They have helped me put this chapter together and sparked up ideas for other independent stories. Keep the ideas coming in as the new stories begin to develop. Until then, enjoy this latest chapter.

On Saturday morning, Greg decided he would get a jump on cutting the grass in the backyard. He fired up the riding mower and set forth. Typically, it would take about an hour or two to cut the entire back lawn. Greg looked up at the window of Brad's room on the 2nd level. He was going to run up to his son's room and ask Brad if he would like to help him around the yard but decided to let him sleep in. Greg thought to himself that he was so proud of Brad busting his ass in school, kicking up his grades up, and ultimately getting accepted into a great college. Greg continued riding the mower as he passed just underneath Brad's window.

SLAM - SLAM - SLAM - SLAM - SLAM - SLAM

"...so you like to shoot your ball juice all over my thong panties, huh?" Karen said sternly.

Karen was on top of her son Brad, fucking him hard and fast in her son's twin size bed. The mattress and box spring whined and shook loudly. Knowing that the sounds of riding mower outside would drown out their hot incestuous fucking, the kinky mother and son knew they could be as loud as they wanted. Also, they could listen in case Greg decided to come back inside. Karen kept on her short pink satin robe, half-shelf white bra, and a pair of white crotchless lacy panties. The belt of the thin robe was still tied together, but the robe itself parted down the middle - allowing Brad access to his mother's perfect body. Karen knew that her choice of under garments, nighties, and dirty talk triggered a lustful aggression in her son.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again. You were walking around the house in them and you looked so sexy."

A few minutes earlier, Karen stormed into Brad's room because she found a pair of her pink panties in the laundry. The tiny g-string thong was crusty and completely ruined. Brad quickly realized that his mother finding her panties used and abused did not pissed her off, but rather, it made her incredibly horny.

"Never be sorry sweetie. But I wish you would have let me know. I would have loved to watch you jack your big boner off all over them. Or on me for that matter. But you have to be careful that your father doesn't find stuff like this." Karen said matter-of-factly.

Brad did everything in his power not to cum right then and there.

"Tell me baby. What else turns you on?" Karen said as she leaned closer to his face. Her hips and bouncing ass not letting up.

"Another time, during Easter, you wore your long sleeve lace nightie and put on pair sexy bunny ears. The gown fit so tight around her perfect curves mom. I jacked off 3 times that night to thought of you."

"You shouldn't be looking at your mother like that. Did you imagine me as your little fuck bunny?" Karen said while bouncing her body and bit faster.

"Yes I did. GOD! Mom, I love how you like to fuck hard." Brad said shutting eyes tight. Brad couldn't get over the fact that his incredible mother looked exactly like Denise Milani, the glamour and fitness model. Second that, Denise Milani looked exactly like his Goddess Mother.

"This isn't anything hun. You like Mommy taking care of your morning boners like this?"

She tightened her pussy muscles and bounced hard on her growing boy. Her soaking wet cunt slammed up and down.

Next, Brad watched his 38-year-old mother stuff the disgusting soiled pair of panties into her mouth. At that point, Karen slipped her hands behind of Brad's neck and locked her hands together for extra leverage for her hard fucking. The pleasure was making him forget his own name at the moment. He thought the headboard behind him was going to crack the wall. The hard fucking and dirty talk went on for several minutes.

"I couldn't help it but I jacked off into one of your large sexy bras a few days ago too. " Brad said as he reached to feel up his stacked mother's heavy tits. He parted the robe a bit more and untucked her tits from inside the bra.

"The black transparent sheer one. I know. It was so obvious. The stains were all over the place. It was enough to think that 3 or 4 guys jacked off in it at once." She said after taking the panties out of her mouth and playfully throwing it her son's face.

"Did you wear it after?" Brad asked while slightly grunting from his mother's hard pounding.

"Oh yeah. I did grocery shopping later on in my fresh new cum stained bra." Karen answered seductively.

"You're so dirty mom. I never thought you would be this wild. What else do you like?"

"I sometimes like to be called filthy slutty names. I think its because I have been having such boring vanilla sex for years now. It seems lately I've been needing a hard cock in me every day." Karen confessed.

"You like being called a sexy bitch?"

"Yeesssss." Karen hissed loudly.

"How about if we are out at a movie and I whisper to you that I want you bury my cock down your slutty tight throat."

"Mommy is your cock sucking little tramp" She whispered as she felt her entire body beginning to heat up. Karen's pussy juice was gushing down Brad's cum filled balls.

"Can I use your whore pussy whenever I want?" Brad continued to molest her heavy tits as they hung out of her silky robe.

"God yes! You're making me so wet. I wish Dad would have gone to work today. I would spend the day turning your balls inside out." Karen confessed as she felt almost every hair follicle on her body begin to rise.

"Look at me Mom..."

Karen looked down at him with soft doughy eyes. Her body was on the verge of an earth shaking orgasm. She continued to bounce hard and fast on her baby boy. Slamming her slick pussy from the root to the tip of his large penis.

"...You are about to make me pop. Jack my cock with that perfect juicy mommy hole."

That did it. Out of pure animalistic lust, Karen slapped Brad hard across his face as she exploded. Her face went blood red and her body went into overdrive.

"AAAHHHHHHH! You fuckin badddd boyyy! I'M CUMMMMINGG HARDD!!" Karen cried out and exploded. Letting out a deep moan, she let the orgasm take control of her body. She felt every nerve ending tingle as her body continued to shake violently. The bed shook in unison with her trembling body.

Greg whistled to himself as he rode the John Deer mower and drove under Brad's window again. The loud engine drowning out Karen's deep primal scream.

Brad hung on for dear life as Karen continued to fuck the hell out of her manly son. Brad couldn't hold his for load much longer. His nuts tightened and his cockhead ballooned. He reached under the back of her short robe and grabbed a hand full of her big meaty ass globes.

Still shaking and fucking hard, Karen glanced out the window at Greg working on the lawn. She noticed him getting off the mower and begin to make his way towards the back patio.

"SHIT! YOUR FATHER IS COMING IN...FUCKIN BLOW YOUR NUTS RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN! BLAST YOUR THICK CREAM INSIDE MY WET HOT CUNT!" Karen fucked the breath right out of his lungs as his balls exploded hard.

"UP MOMMY'S TWAT! UP MY TWAT! UP MY TWAT!" Karen cried loudly and bared down roughly.

She fucked her son as hard as she could as Brad shot rope after rope of gooey cum deep inside her. Brad was seeing stars as he buried his face inside Karen's warm sweaty cleavage and grabbed her ass hard. The horny mommy held her son close and gave him soft kisses on top of his head.

Later that morning, Brad was cleaning up the family room. Karen walked in with her yoga mat and a pair of bluetooth headphones. She was dressed in tight black leggings and a yellow workout bra. It was time for Karen's full hour yoga session. Whether at the gym or at home, every Saturday Karen would do yoga from 12pm -- 1pm. Brad continued to straight up and work around her. He couldn't keep his eyes off his beautiful athletic mother as she stretched in different poses. Brad resisted grabbing his mother and fucking her right on the floor.

For the next hour, Brad came in and out of the family room. He made sure when his father was in the room, he would not stare at her bending and stretching. But Karen knew full well that her son was a horny pervert and she loved him for that.

As soon as Karen as she was finished with her workout, Brad took his mother by the hand and brought her to the living room. All the blood in Brad's body was pouring into his large hard cock. Karen knew he would be frustrated watching her for a full hour and made no attempts to stop her son's aggressive behavior. In fact, she was still convinced she need to do for him to help keep his addictions at bay.

Brad quickly bent his mom at the waist, over the sectional couch. He violently pulled down her tight black lycra leggings half way down her thighs, and lined up his erect cock with her welcoming cunt. Brad grabbed the back of the yellow thong panties and hooked it over her left ass cheek. The living room window looked out into the front lawn where Greg was fixing a sprinkler head. Brad purposely had his mother face toward the window so that she could watch out for his father.

The extremely horny son sunk into his mother pussy as deep as he could go and began banging away at her from behind. Brad stared down at her meaty ass as it rippled every time it slammed against his groin. His mouth instantly began to water as he continued to pound away.

"I'll be quick. You have me so turned on. Look out the window in case Dad comes in."

Karen didn't say anything as she kept her eyes on Brad's father through the window. She never felt more alive as she let her son do what needed to do to get off. To the 38-year-old mother, it was an incredible feeling to be needed with such lust and love.

Karen noticed Greg beginning to walk towards the front door.

"Your father!" Karen yelled out.

Brad quickly slipped out of mother's juicy pussy and his hard cock snapped up, hitting his stomach. Karen grabbed at her tight leggings and pulled them up over her plump booty. The two flopped on the couch and composed themselves right as Greg came through the door.

"All done with your yoga hunny?" Greg said as he grabbed a few tools that were on the living room floor.

"Yep." Karen said while fumbling with the remote, trying to turn the TV on. Brad grabbed his phone and pretended to check Facebook.

"You both look out of the breath. Were you showing our boy some new exercises?" Greg asked as he headed back toward the front door.

"Yeah. We just got done. It was this lower body work out, but it's great cardio." Brad said with half a smirk looking down at his phone.

"Ok well. Go easy with your poor mother. She's getting fragile in her old age" Greg winked at Karen and walked outside. Brad smiled to himself realizing that she obviously was not putting the same effort into sex with her own husband as she does with him.

A few minutes later, Brad resumed fucking his mother doggie style while Karen continued to look out the living room window. The incestuous mother and son were so turned on but they knew they needed to be quick. Brad grabbed his mother by the shoulders and stood her up straight. This made her arch her back as he went on nailing her from behind. He reached in front of her yellow sports bra and pushed the material just over her big full natural tits.

"Mom, are you on the pill? You're not going to get pregnant, are you?" Brad asked as she

"Why baby? The site of your mother knocked up and carrying your baby wouldn't excite you?" Karen purred.

Brad let out a lustful moan and grabbed her all over her hour glass figure.

"I am so fertile right now son. I remember how big my tits got when I was pregnant with you." Karen moaned while slamming her ass back to meet Brad's thrusts.

Karen remembered that she had not missed taking her birth control pill in years, but her son didn't know that. She loved how hard he got at the thought of fucking a baby into her.

"Mom. Tell me to cum in you." He whispered as he grabbed onto heavy breasts.

"Hunny..." Karen looked over her shoulder and stared lovingly back at him.

"Cum baby. Empty yourself in your personal cum catcher. Do it Brad." she said softly.

"Again mom. Please. You're so slutty." Brad said as he picked up the pace of his deep thrusting.

"Be a good boy and release that yummy sperm." Karen whispered while feeling completely ravished by her son's hard pounding and roaming hands. She couldn't believe that he would take a chance in knocking her up. Even though the chances were slim to none but it excited her to no end that her son was not afraid to fuck her pregnant.

"OH GOD MOM LOUDER!" Brad spanked his mother hard on her bubble butt. His face became extremely flush. Their skin smacking against each other echo in the living room.

"SON, AIM FOR MY UTERUS AND MAKE A BIG GOOEY MESS IN YOUR MOTHER!" Karen said with more authority.

Brad squeezed his mother's hips and slammed his cock into her as hard as he could. Karen looked back outside to monitor her husband's movements while her son used her like a ragdoll.

Seconds later, she felt her son's cum fill all around his pounding cock. Her pussy was being flooded and the feeling made Karen's eyes roll into the back of her head. She felt her body explode and they both collapsed onto the couch.

The next day, Karen dragged Brad to the outlets on the other side of town. They acted like a typical mother and son while out in public. They went from store to store and Karen made him buy new clothes for their upcoming summer vacation. Karen dragged her son into an "Everything But Water" department store that specialized in women's bathing suits. Besides Brad's birthday coming up, the idea of going away for a week excited her even more. Since she worked incredibly hard to stay in shape and healthy, Karen wanted to buy something a bit more "revealing" then what she normally tends to wear. The bikini's and two pieces on display were kind of modest for what she was looking for. Brad walked around the store bored out of his mind while playing games on his iPhone.

Wanting to keep her son's attention, Karen began to think of dirty ways she could tease him. She quickly grabbed a bathing suit off the rack and went to the dressing room. This bathing suit turned out to be two sizes too small. Entering the dressing room, Karen took off her top tight top and unhooked her bra. Her mouthwatering naked tits hung freely. They bounced and swayed as she reached down to pick up her cell phone. She began taking pictures of herself changing and sent them to her son who was clearly bored.

Dropping her pants, she turned around and bent over in the mirror. She took a "selfie" in the mirror of her full backside knowing this would get Brad going. Brad began receiving the messages and his jaw dropped.

One by one the images rolled in. One picture was of Brad's beautiful adoring mother with her right arm underneath both her gorgeous heavy tits, pushing them together and upwards. The text in the message said, "maybe we can play target practice later".

In another photo, she was on the changing bench with her legs spread. She snapped a close up of her perfect pussy lips with two of her fingers buried deep inside of her. He was becoming noticeably uncomfortable as his cock began to grow in his jeans.

Brad and Karen flirted heavily while they shopped and spent the day together. Brad was visibly going crazy and Karen was creaming her panties. They made their way up to the 2nd level of the outlet mall. Karen purposely stepped first onto the escalator. Brad became eye level with, what he considered was the most perfect ass and hips in the world. Karen climbed two steps in front of Brad and popped her meaty butt backwards.

Then, she grabbed at her thong panties in her jeans and hiked them high on her hips. Brad's tongue hung out of his mouth as his mother gave herself a whale tail. Her son almost blew a load right there on the escalator. Brad reached out and smacked his mother perfect backside for being such a naughty girl.

About 15 minutes later, Karen and Brad were in the Nike store to find some new workout clothes. The loving mother looked over to her son as he flipped through some of the racks. There were times where she just couldn't believe how handsome her young man had become. Getting flush and warm, she started walked over to him.

"Come with me." Karen grabbed Brad's bulky arm and led him out of the store.

"Where are we going? Mom?" Brad asked confusingly.

Karen led her son around the corner of the elevator. Perfectly out of sight from the mall traffic, Karen leaned in and gave her son a soft, sensual kiss.

"I love you so much." Karen said as she dropped her bags. Her body weight pushed Brad up against the wall as she put her arms on his broad chest.

They kissed deeply for a several minutes as Brad held his mother close. Karen broke the kiss and the two stared at each other for a moment. Brad then lifted his mother up off her feet. Karen instinctively hooked her legs around him as her son held her up under her ass. Brad spun around and put his mother against the wall. He then began kissing her neck.

"Mom. You are so hot." Brad said as he gushed over his stacked mom.

"You are so strong. I adore the way you hold me. I never felt so...you make me feel so needed. Tell me that you need me the way I need you baby." Karen said she lovingly stared into his eyes.

"You are everything to me mom." Her son quickly answered back.

After they got done shopping, the two decided to pull over into a scenic park overlooking the small quiet town they lived in. Brad found a spot at the top of the hill where they can watch the sunset. Karen was lying on her stomach on a big soft blanket. Her tight jeans were piled next to Brad's cargo shorts on the side of them. Karen's blue mini g-string thong that she was wearing earlier was now ripped to shreds and laying in the grass somewhere. Brad was breathing pretty hard as he nailed his mom in a prone bone position. Karen's top was still on as Brad humped away at her luscious backside. His large athletics legs were on either sides of his mom's wide hips and he had his face buried in the back of her neck. Her perfume had hypnotizing effect on Brad.

"Come on son! Show me that I shouldn't tease you the way I did today. Show me why I shouldn't do naughty things like that." Her voice trembling from the hard pounding she was receiving.

"FUCK. I wanted to do this to you right in the middle of the store!" He said as he continued to plow away at her from behind. He suddenly pulled out and jammed his thick cock between her ass cheeks. He began to rub his cock head up and down her full ass cheeks. Lodging his shaft in her butt crack, he grabbed the sides of her meaty hips so that her cheeks engulfed his hard member. Brad moved back and forth and used her perfect globes to jerk himself off.

"OH! Use those ass cheeks hun! You like your mother's thick butt?"

"Yes mom! Your ass is so amazing. I could stare at it all day." He said as he bent down and playfully bit and kiss the beautiful flesh of her ass, upper hamstrings, and lower back. Still slick with mom's pussy juice, he rubbed his steel cock deep in her ass cleavage for a few more minutes.

Then he flipped her around onto her back. Karen shut her legs closed and brought her knees to her chest. Her flexibility was astounding. Brad rammed his insanely hard cock back into his mother's tight twat.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds