• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gift for Robert Ch. 01

Gift for Robert Ch. 01

12

This was written by request of a reader. This story turned out longer than I had thought so I split it into parts, I don't know how many at this time, two or three probably. I am open to story requests, I have included criteria in my profile as there are stories that I have no interest in writing or confidence in writing.

*****

"Now Robert I know that something has been troubling you, please what is it?" Miss Pierce, that is what she always insisted upon being called, attempted to make eye contact with Robert her client. Robert, an eighteen year old with short dark hair and medium brown skin, refused to make eye contact his bangs drooping in to his eyes, his hair otherwise short. This was nothing new Robert was a shy young man who was in therapy because his shyness was making his life difficult and he was also suffering mild depression.

"I can't talk to girls, I have 'game'." Robert was sullen as he said this, eyes downcast. Miss Pierce nodded her understanding, it was difficult merely to get him to speak to her. Miss Pierce understood that his inability to speak to the opposite sex was troubling, but the relative ease with which he spoke this told her that there was something more, something deeper that he would not speak about. Miss Pierce considered very carefully how to proceed, Robert was scared to talk to girls, but he couldn't say why. Often anxiety is produced by negative thoughts that come automatically and the treatment is to teach them to stop these thoughts and replace them with something positive. However he simply felt fear without any particular thoughts. The other option was to help him face his fears until they could be managed. This should have been easy as she was a woman, just the sort that he would be afraid of, but his fears continued unabated. Miss Pierce inhaled deeply as she reached a decision.

"Robert, we have been working for weeks and I don't feel that you are getting any better. So I have reluctantly decided that we have reached a critical stage in your treatment. We have, as I see it, two choices either I transfer you to another therapist" at this point Robert tensed "or I can try one last treatment, but I hesitate to do so." Robert still failed to make eye contact as he became noticeably more animated as he spoke excitedly and rapidly.

"Please Miss Pierce let's try it, don't abandon me." Miss Pierce looked into his wide eyes seeing panic even as they were still looking down. She nodded trying to keep her breathing even.

"All right Robert the other option is hypnosis, I can hypnotize you, perhaps this will provide answers that can help you. However I need you to agree as at best this may help you relax and at worst this may harm you. Do I have your consent to proceed?" Robert hesitated only a moment before nodding vigorously and she smiled, trying to be reassuring.

"All right relax and listen to my voice, it doesn't matter if you catch what I say, just the sound." Robert relaxed deeper into his chair as she began to speak softly in an even tone in a voice that was practiced to penetrate deeply.

"You are descending deeper...deeper...deeper. When your eyes feel heavier let them close. Feel yourself going deeper and deeper." Soon she stopped using words as these were less important than the sound he heard. After several minutes she stopped as his breathing was shallower as if asleep. Miss Pierce felt a thrill as always when she hypnotized someone, truthfully she was addicted to it. She would have liked to hypnotize all of her clients, but she did not for two reasons, first they would need a good reason or she might be reported and the other was that she did not wish to make it routine and thus diminish the thrill. Admittedly some were more tempting than others, Robert not so much as she wouldn't need to hypnotize him. Miss Pierce knew he was a submissive and had she told him to he would probably have undressed, ready to do her bidding. Miss Pierce returned her attention to Robert, much as she enjoyed it, she had a job to do.

"Robert can you hear me?"

"Yes, Miss Pierce." Although experience told her what the response would be, this ritual was necessary, but she didn't know exactly why. "Robert, remember that you are safe with me, there is no need for fear. Now, you have been telling me for months that you "have no game" when it comes to women. However there is something else that you hold back, something more serious. Remember this is a safe place you will tell me what troubles you and I will help you." Even under hypnosis Robert was reluctant to respond, but experience told her that patience was required as no one could refuse her, especially while under hypnosis. Soon her patience was rewarded as he spoke in a clear but hesitant voice.

"I have fantasies...about my..." He trailed off as he was truly afraid of continuing.

"It's alright Robert, I will help you without judgment." Again he was hesitant despite the hypnosis and Miss Pierce was now more interested to hear what fantasy would be so extreme that he would be so reluctant. Perhaps it's a gay fantasy with his best friend. The thought made her wet, two men together was quite the turn on.

"I fantasize about my mom and sister." Miss Pierce was astonished, she had heard a few incest fantasies from those she had hypnotized, but none so deep that they fought this hard keep it secret. Her experience told her that most fantasies were shallow and thus easily admitted to, however deeper fantasies were more serious. The more protected the more integral to the personality.

"How long have you had these fantasies?" Now that she had broken through he was noticeably less reluctant, but still hesitant.

"Since I started having such fantasies." Miss Pierce nodded, this was serious and she always believed in the therapy of sex, but how to utilize it. Robert was too shy to approach any girl that he might know and more importantly he was clearly more focused on his mother and sister.

"Robert, you will practice in your mind each day to be more comfortable around other people. Remember you will not to be able to orgasm unless I tell you to. Now come back, feel yourself slowly rising back and when I snap my fingers you will wake up. When you awake you will feel yourself refreshed and you will feel better, but you won't remember what we discussed." She snapped her fingers and Robert's eyes opened. Miss Pierce's words were noncommittal as she essentially told him that hypnosis would be a slow process and that it was hard to say if it would work.

"Robert I think I need to see your mother and sister. Sometimes talking to family members can provide insight that can help. I'll call and schedule an appointment." Robert looked uncomfortable and Miss Pierce suddenly had a thought of his confession. He nodded still uncertain.

That night Robert passed by his sister's room and noticed that her door wasn't closed all the way. Robert carefully peeked into see her removing her bra revealing her large breasts and he felt himself getting hard. He was in awe and would have continued staring at her well-shaped breasts, but he saw that she had turned to the door and was brushing her long black hair out of her eyes. Realizing that she would probably catch him, Robert quietly backed away and returned to his room. Robert lay in the dark reaching for his still throbbing cock and began stroking himself as he thought about his sister. In his fantasy he wasn't shy and unassertive, he was confident. In his fantasy he would walk into the bathroom to find his sister just finishing from a shower her skin glistening and she was drying herself when he entered.

"Brother, what are you doing in here I am not dressed?" Perhaps it was her innocence, but he always imagined as bothered by his seeing her naked, although probably not as concerned as she should be.

"Erin, you've been a naughty sister, you've been teasing me and look what you've done." At this point he would drop his pants to reveal his painfully hard erection, dripping precum and with veins apparent.

"I am sorry brother that looks unpleasant should we go to the doctor?" He shakes his head.

"No, Erin there is a way you can help, will you?" She nods.

"Of course Robert, I would do anything for you."

"Please Erin take it in your mouth, it will make me feel so much better." She looks confused, but does as he asks, descending to her knees and looks up at him with wide eyes as she hesitantly takes him in her mouth. It was usually at this point that he lost it with the image of Erin on his cock, but this time it wasn't happening. Robert couldn't understand, he had never had trouble before and he had been masturbating for almost five years, since he was thirteen. He groaned in frustration and decided to try to sleep, although this would prove to be almost as frustrating as getting off had been.

The next few days proved just as frustrating, although his sister was innocent and his mother had been when she had met his father and had not been with anyone since he had passed away about a year previous they nonetheless unknowingly teased him. His mother would bend over pulling her modest dress tight over her rear and his sister never seemed to close her door all the way. One day his mother approached him.

"Miss Pierce has asked to speak to your sister and me and we have to go now, we should be back in an hour." The two of them left and Robert wondered if Miss Pierce could possibly find out anything from his mother and sister that could help him. He thought about the fact that they would be gone for a while and decided to try to masturbate. This time he fantasized about his mother, she was bending over at the oven and he felt himself harden as he approached. He came up behind her and put both hands on her ass.

"Robert? What are you doing honey? Mommy is trying to get dinner." He didn't speak as he began rubbing his crotch against her ass. "Robert I really need to get dinner." He pulled back only long enough to lower his pants, freeing his painfully hard cock, before pressing back into her. Now his mother let out a soft moan as he continued to grind against her, before pausing to raise her dress and lower her panties.

"Robert you shouldn't do that I..." What she said was cut off as he ground against her, bare crotch against bare crotch. She moaned louder and he only pulled back long enough to begin inserting himself into her pussy. Robert began to frantically fuck his mother, even as in reality he jerked his cock with equal desperation however he quickly found it to be futile as he still could not find release. Robert wanted to scream in frustration and he began to worry that perhaps there was something wrong with him.

Robert was trying to keep himself occupied and away from thoughts of sex when his mother and sister returned.

"So, how did it go?" They looked at him and both smiled in unison. His mother answered.

"Oh, nothing to worry about honey, she asked us some questions together and then she asked Erin to leave the room for a little while. She asked some questions that she thought might embarrass your sister and then she asked to hypnotize me. Miss Pierce reassured me by saying that it would help her learn things that might prove more difficult for me to answer consciously. Then we switched." His sister continued the conversation.

"She said she wanted to ask me some questions that I might be embarrassed to answer in front of mom. She hypnotized me as well." Then their mother continued.

"Miss Pierce said that it might take a few sessions before she learns anything that might help you. So, next week we'll go together, she's set aside the afternoon for us." His mother went to make dinner and his sister hugged him.

"I hope we can help Robert we are worried about you." The hug was not unusual in of itself, but it did seem to last longer than most between them. He was used to his sister freely hugging him, but this lingered a bit longer. Robert soon found himself growing hard and broke the hug to avoid her discovering it. Erin did not appear upset, she merely smiled like she was trying to reassure him that it was all okay. Erin went to her room and Robert returned to his wondering if he should see a doctor, he was hard all the time it seemed and he couldn't do anything about it.

At dinner Robert occasionally glanced at his mother and sister, continuing to do so as he felt something wasn't quite right, but couldn't say what it was. After several moments of glancing surreptitiously at them he finally figured out what it was. The two of them usually dressed modestly, but the necklines on their dresses were slightly lower, not enough to make out cleavage, but still exposing more skin. Another thing that struck him was that they were both wearing makeup, not a lot just enough to notice the difference. The makeup was subtle, a little eyeliner and a little color in the lips and cheeks. Robert shook his head, this was strange, but maybe his mother was looking to move on and perhaps his sister was going to start dating herself. Miss Pierce might be helping them as well as gathering information, figuring that if his sister and mother were in a better place, maybe this would help him as well. Deciding that this was all that was going on and that there was nothing else to it, Robert concentrated on eating. Once he was finished Robert rose to head to his room in order to attempt to study, despite how horny he was. After a lengthy struggle to concentrate he heard a knock on his door.

"Yes?"

"It's mum, dear can I come in?"

"Okay." When his mother entered, Robert was in for a shock, instead of her usual modest nightgown she was wearing what looked to be a shirt that came to her knee and came down just low enough on top to just barely avoid a view of her cleavage. His mother walked across his floor, unhesitatingly towards him. When she reached him she embraced him deeply. Robert was used to her affection, however this seemed to be somehow different almost as if she was trying to convey greater affection than was usual between mother and son. She finally pulled back and looked intently into his eyes as she faintly pursed her lips leaning in. Robert thought she might kiss, but just before she reached his lips she stopped. She had a startled look on her face and released him.

"Good night Robert." She practically ran from his room leaving him confused as to what was going on. His mother and sister were dressing less modestly and were more affectionate with him. Robert fell asleep as he tried to determine what was going on and his last thought was one of certainty that he was not imagining anything.

The next day Robert awoke from troubled sleep as he was only growing more horny. As he dressed Robert remembered that today was the family appointment with Miss Pierce. Robert once again attempted to get through his schoolwork, but as before all he could think about was his mother and sister, naked and in various positions. He spent the morning struggling with his schoolwork until his mother called him for lunch. Robert tried to focus on eating, but he kept looking up to see his mother and sister. What he saw only made things more difficult, their makeup was still subtle, however their dresses were somewhat less modest. The difference was not drastic, just enough for him to notice, the dresses were slightly shorter, although not exposing the knees and the necklines still failed to show any cleavage. Robert stifled a groan of frustration, surely they couldn't be knowingly teasing him. At last the interminable lunch was over and his mother announced they would be leaving shortly. Robert sat in the living room waiting, it couldn't come too soon for him.

"Robert, I imagine this is a bit frustrating for you, however I believe we are close to a solution with the help of your mother and sister. Now to continue I need to hypnotize you again and this week I think you will find that things will be better. Are you ready?" He nodded desperately and tried to relax more deeply in the chair. Miss Pierce quickly put him under without trouble.

"I figure you have found the past week pretty frustrating, well from now on you can only find release if someone helps you. You will no longer be ashamed of your feelings for your mother and sister. They are two lovely girls that you know. You want to be close to Erin and Linda, you will be aware of the taboo nature, but the only thing stopping you will be your own shyness. After all they love you very much so showing that love wouldn't be wrong. Especially if they show interest in you before you do anything." Miss Pierce smiled as she let this sink in, combined with the instructions she had be giving to his mother and sister, things should start heating up in that house. She made a mental note that if Robert told her what she was expecting to hear she would have to make sure she was invited over. Miss Pierce slowly brought Robert out of the trance, eager for what he would tell her next week.

Once they were home Robert made for his room, somehow he felt better, although he wasn't sure why. Before he reached his room, his sister intercepted him.

"Robert can we talk?" She seemed eager to speak with him and he figured she had something to say in response to her session with Miss Pierce.

"Sure Erin." He led the way into his room, curious about what she had to say. No sooner did he shut the door then she embraced him and he thought he imagined that she ground against his cock.

"Oh, Robert I don't know why, but I just had to talk to you, I couldn't wait a moment longer."

"What is it?" Without warning she kissed him, not a sisterly kiss, but the kiss of a hesitant lover. Robert froze allowing her to slowly push her tongue into his mouth. She moaned and Robert thought she tasted wonderful and was disappointed when she pulled back, a worried look on her face.

"Did I do something wrong, brother?" Robert looked into her dark eyes seeing fear and no shortage of nervousness.

"No, Erin that was wonderful. You taste so good. But I am surprised what's come over you?" She seemed reassured by his compliments, but startled by his question. Her response was slow almost halting.

"I don't know, I feel like I've always wanted to kiss you, but talking to Miss Pierce helped me to understand that." Robert didn't know how to respond as she returned to kissing him. He felt himself being slowly pushed back until they reached the bed and he sat down before laying back. The kiss continued and he felt her awkwardly fondling him between his legs. Robert had fantasized about this moment practically since he started puberty. However he was hesitant, she was his sister after all and he was afraid about how she would react, especially afterwards.

Erin was having difficulty but she soon had his pants open and reached inside. She continued to fondle him, now only his underwear separating her from his cock. She stopped fondling him and broke the kiss causing Robert to look down. Erin was now attempting to lower his pants, he lifted his hips to allow her to lower them. Once his pants and underwear were down to his knees she hesitated, staring at his cock. He was fully erect and throbbing. Erin stared at it for several moments, unmoving. Robert thought the strange spell might be broken and feared she would stop.

However this fear proved unfounded as she carefully examined his cock. Erin ran her hands over him, squeezing him as she did so and moaned involuntarily. Robert rested his head on the bed, moaning softly as Erin began stroking him slowly. Her hands felt warm and Robert felt a tingling in his groin and knew that after a week without release he would soon explode. Erin's stroking soon gained speed as she seemingly gained confidence. Robert felt his orgasm rising to the surface and his breathing came harder and faster. Robert struggled to think about anything but the fact that it was his sister stroking him, however it was just too hot and he exploded.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gift for Robert Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds