• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning a Lesson Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Learning a Lesson Pt. 02 Ch. 02

A handsome man entered the kitchen with her father. He was about the same age as her father but he looked very athletic. Gray hair appeared to be creeping from his temples, but she could see that he kept himself in shape, his chest muscles showing through the thin material of his T shirt. She could see that his nipples were hard beneath the shirt. Her clit tingled even more now. She wanted to squeeze her legs together to work it some, make the tingling go away, but she dared not. He stared at her twat, fully open to him. A smile crossed his face.

"Sarah, this is Mr. Morgan, your private tutor. Say hello and welcome to him. And spread your legs wider. Give him the full view." her father said.

She didn't move, afraid and overwhelmed.

"I said tell our guest that he's welcome, Sarah. You know your manners." he said menacingly.

"Hello and welcome Mr. Morgan." she said, falling back on the manners he had taught her. She was getting cold, her nipples ached yet tingled, the sight of him looking at her caused her clit to rage to a throbbing fullness.

"Well cum indeed, there Sarah." he said chuckling. "Does she need to be tied up?" he asked.

"No...she will keep her hands at her sides, won't she, Sarah?" Daddy said.

She nodded, completely terrified now.

"I see everything else is ready." Mr. Morgan said looking around at the cameras and implements on the counter. Her father gave a few taps on his laptop, adjusted the camera angles and a split screen view of Sarah's cunt appeared on the monitor, one in extreme close up. She gaped at it, never having seen a cunt before. Her labia was swollen and mostly closed but at the opening to her vagina she could see the inner labia was wet and glistening. Her clit was throbbing now. She couldn't take her eyes off herself.

Mr. Morgan began taking off his clothes. That drew her attention. He pulled off his shirt, and his pectoral muscles were sculpted, his biceps and lower arms were well developed and his stomach was taut. He undid his belt and took off his jeans. His cock was already hard and it sprang from his pants. Sarah had never seen a penis before. She was surprised at how large it was, how smooth the mushroom shaped head of his cock looked. She could see the glistening of his pre-cum on it. She was half afraid of getting raped by this man, and half wanting it.

"Ready now?" her father said.

"Whenever you are." Mr. Morgan said.

Her father said "Rolling" then gave a countdown like Sarah had seen on TV. Mr. Morgan picked up the shiny knife, her father panning the camera as he moved.

"You are going to get a private tutoring now. Get it? Private?" he chuckled again. "For the purposes of this lesson, your name is now Cunt and you will be unfailingly obedient and follow every direction immediately. Understood?" Mr. Morgan said, with the same menacing tone that her father used. Sarah was even more afraid. She nodded, looking at his knife.

He took the chromed knife and brought it to her face showing it to her. He gently ran the unsharpened back of the blade across her forehead, around each eye then down her cheeks. Sarah's eyes were riveted on his. She could feel the tip of the knife scratching her face slightly. She thought sure she would be scarred, not knowing it was the other side to her skin.

He let the flat side of the knife follow the shape of her neck, and down her shoulders. She shuddered when he flicked the nipple clips noisily, back and forth. The pain shot through her each time, and it always seemed to end in her clit. He went from clip to clip and back again, lingering on her nipples for a minute or more. She'd never felt this way before. She felt like she would burst with desire, but she was terrified of this man.

"You're doing very well, Cunt." he snarled. "Your nipples are getting a good work out here." He continued to flick them, causing her to begin writhing in painful desire.

He picked the knife up and stopped.

"Now you're getting too hot, Cunt. We'll have to fix that." Mr. Morgan said.

The knife went lower. It trailed across her belly, following the contours of her tummy. Before she could even notice it, he flipped the knife in his hand and hit her HARD on her inner thigh, just below her pussy with the flail end. She cried out and looked up. She caught the split screen focused on her face and a close up of her snatch. She could see the redness forming already on her thigh.

He hit her again, on the other thigh, closer to her cunt. She screamed again.

"Oh no...this won't do at all Cunt. You will take your lesson without screaming. Now turn over. Show me your ass."

He grabbed her at the waist and effortlessly lifted her and flipped her over, forcing her legs to take her weight on the floor. When she was on both her feet he raised his hand and slapped her ass hard. She heard and felt the smack and cried out.

"Daddy, please don't do this, please, Daddy, don't hit me, please, please." Sarah remembered other times she'd had spankings. She couldn't believe her father was allowing this man to do this to her.

She turned around to look at her father and saw the bright red outline of Mr. Morgan's hand on her cheek in the close up on the monitor. Her father leered at the scene. Mr. Morgan slapped her other cheek just then. She began crying. He reached his hand around her and began to finger her clit, rubbing slowly and gently, bringing that throbbing organ back to life while he softly stroked her reddening cheek.

"Shh there, now, my tight little Cunt. Daddy's not going to hurt you anymore. There there, that feels better, right?" he whispered in her ear.

His fingers swirled around her clit and she stopped crying and began to pump her pelvis against his hand in rhythm with his movements. His pelvis met her rhythm and they pumped each other, slowly at first, but then the rhythm became faster. His cock was fit snugly in her ass cheeks, and he lifted her shoulders up so he could reach her breast with his other hand.

"There now, that feels better, doesn't it, my little Cunt. You like it when Daddy puts his hands on your clit, don't you? Yeah, you LIKE your clit to get fingered, don't you, little Cunt?"

His fingers found the clip and he pulled it suddenly off her nipple. She reared back in sudden pain and his fingers drove deep in her cunt at that very second. He drove his pelvis into her buttocks and forced her head down again as she writhed in agony and desire, cum spilling from her cunt.

Mr. Morgan didn't want it to end now though so he pulled his fingers from her cunt forcefully and stood away from her, letting her slowly calm down.

"I think she's ready now" he said mocking her.

She moaned in desperation, needing to be released, needing something moving inside her, needing to be fucked. She knew that now.

After more than a minute, when Sarah's breathing was calm, Mr. Morgan told her to turn over again, and he put the chairs up so her feet could rest on them. He took the electric clippers and turned them on. The loud whine of them turning on and warming up thrilled him. He got his face right up close to Sarah's cunt, and began shaving her pubic hair off. The cameras moved around him to capture the thirsting look on his face and the clippers slowly scraping the hair off her skin. She looked at the monitor, seeing the reddened intersecting lines of the flail marks making arrows pointing to her cunt.

She could feel the low vibration of the clippers. It made her squirm. She raised her head and saw him so close she could feel his breath on her. His tongue was out, he flicked it up and down slowly. She saw in the monitors her pubic hair falling to the floor, and his tongue so tantalizingly close. She couldn't help it, her pelvis began rocking, pumping towards him, lifting her ass off the table. He kept the clippers in contact with her mons, moving in time to her pumping.

"Be careful, now Cunt, we don't want to have you get cut. Spread your legs. Spread them so Daddy can see into your beautiful pussy. Spread them wide, Cunt." His sing songy voice was soothing and she began to relax and notice the vibrations of the clippers even more. He clicked to the second setting on them and the vibration increased. He brought them down towards the opening of her vagina and began clipping the hair off there. The stronger vibrations were even better here.

Sarah sighed. She gave up then and decided to not fight anymore.

"There." he said, lifting the clippers away after a moment more. "I think we're done with another masterpiece. Take a look, Cunt."

The camera came in for a close up and she could see that he'd left a heart shaped tuft of hair right above her slit. The rest of her pubic area was free of hair. Sarah could still see the red marks made by the flailing on both inner thighs.

"All in all," she thought, "it looks kinda good. Makes my pussy look like a 7 year old's."

Mr. Morgan turned from the table while she looked at his work. She saw her father looking at her lustfully. His penis was bulging out of his sweatpants, and he rubbed it lightly with one hand while he worked the camera. She knew that he no longer saw his daughter, but a piece of fuck for him. And that realization didn't bother her any longer.

Mr. Morgan turned back to her, with the knife in his hand again. But this time, the knife end had been removed and the head of a penis had been fastened to the handle. He sat on the chair between her legs again, the camera moved closer and she saw the knife handle move closer to her cunt.

"Spread your legs wide, little Cunt. We're just going to take this here dildo and see what it can do to you, okay? Want me to put this dildo in you? Would you like that?" He said teasingly. She knew there was no reason to answer... it didn't matter what she wanted, although she wanted it very badly.

He put it against her labia, already wet, and it slowly entered her. He pushed it very gently past her inner lips and she let out a little moan. He pulled it just as gently out.

"Now you see here, my little Cunt, when you use a dildo, you want to start slow. Put it just inside your cunt, and let it stay there a little bit, then pull it out. Do that five times, then push it in just a little further and do it again, huh? You like that Cunt? Does it feel good? Does that feel good inside you?" Mr. Morgan whispered to her slowly moving the dildo into her.

She couldn't believe it but it was the best feeling she'd ever had. The dildo moved slowly and gently in and out of her cunt, stretching her lips each time. Each time resting for a moment at the end of it's range. Like he said he would, the penetrations were in sets of five, and each set went a little deeper into her vagina. Her hips began to rise to meet each soft thrust of the dildo. She could feel the fullness in her cunt and wanted to make this continue. He angled the dildo upwards a bit, rubbing the ridged head of the dildo against her G-spot. The wrappings of the handle of the knife were ridged too and the sensation of that was delicious as he moved deeper and deeper into her.

He softly pulled the dildo out after only inserting it halfway into her cunt.

"Now we get to the fireworks, little Cunt of mine. You are my little Cunt, aren't you? Tell me you are my little Cunt." he asked. She could see the desire on his face, the look of lust in his eyes.

"Yes I am. I am your little Cunt." she whispered, spreading her legs wider. She desired him in return, wanting him to finish her, needing him to put his big hard cock deep inside her.

"Then I am going to give you the dildo. You finish yourself off while I watch. You do what I taught you, okay, Cunt? You go slow and enjoy this. Consider this your final test for this private lesson. Okay? I'll be grading you." he put his hand on his cock and began slowly stroking it.

She took the dildo from him, saw her hand holding it in the monitor, saw the expression on her face, she looked zoned out, distant, as if she had just awakened. Daddy's sweat pants were down around his feet, his long but skinny hard cock in his hand. She brought the dildo close to her nose, smelled it deeply, then licked it, her tongue gliding along the ridged shaft, leaving a wet trail of saliva on all sides. She caught the surprised but pleased glance they gave each other and watched Mr. Morgan and her father work theirs cocks a little faster. She put the dildo down near her cunt and slowly pushed it inside. It glided smoothly, deeper than she expected. The ridges of the shaft felt incredible and she lingered inside only a moment before she pushed it deeper than Mr. Morgan had before. She watched the monitor. She liked watching it go inside of her, seeing it glisten in the lights.

The fullness in her cunt, the depth of the dildo, the sight of the two men stroking their hard cocks, the images in the monitor, it was all more than she could take. She began pulling and tugging at her nipple clip, the sensation now no longer pain, it enhanced the fucking she gave herself with the dildo. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper she pumped. The close up view on the monitor showed the shaft of the dildo deep inside her, the flails swinging with the rhythmic thrusting. She loved the feeling at the depth of her cunt when the head of the dildo pushed against her back wall. In and out, her pelvis rising with each stroke, her breath coming ragged now, she fucked herself harder and harder. She pounded the dildo into her cunt, and in a flash, she orgasmed hard. She pulled the clip off her nipple and screamed. Her toes curled, her pussy dripped, her cunt spasmed and then she felt her cum spewing out over her hand. It seemed that it would not stop. She came over and over.

She looked up and saw her father come first, long strings of cum exploding from his cock, a weird grimace on his face, his moans in rhythm with the pumping of his pelvis, his hand pulling and tugging at his shaft. Mr. Morgan came right after. He was pumping himself hard, wrapping one hand around his big dick and his other hand reaching below the scrotum, pressing into an unseen spot to prolong his orgasm. His cock shot cum out several times, in great spasms of ecstasy. Both men were leering at her, smiling in orgasmic joy.

All three were gasping from the release, their breathing hard, but slowing. She saw her father stumbling to turn off both cameras and felt the heat of the lights fade when he turned them off too.

Sarah laid her head back, completely satisfied and smiled. She knew that she'd passed the test.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning a Lesson Pt. 02 Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds