• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Erotic Footjob in the Office

Erotic Footjob in the Office

Kash was sitting in his office. It was late afternoon and he was one of the rare people still working in the building.

Someone knocked on his door.

"Yes," he said.

"Hi," Harleen stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

"Hi," answered Kash. He was glad that she came. He liked her.

He quickly inconspicuously checked her. He liked what he saw. She had an above knee skirt. Under that skin color pantyhose or maybe stockings. And she was wearing black high heels. She also had a nice blouse but that wasn't so important for him.

Harleen was standing in front of him and she was a little lost. That was new for Kash while most of the time she was quite self confident. But she soon found herself, smiled to Kash and asked him, "Do you like my legs?"

Kash was taken by surprise. But she was nicely smiling so he answered honestly, "Yes. Yes I do."

Harleen was a little bit surprised by his honesty but continued.

"I saw you checking my legs a lot."

"It looks like I did it to obvious."

Harleen smiled. "And you were checking my feet to."

Kash had the feeling that he was quickly loosing control of the situation so he just answered.

"Yes."

"She is still smiling, that's a good sign or I hope so," Kash thought.

"You have a foot fetish?"

Kash looked at her and said, "Yes."

Then Kash decided to go on offense. "You have very beautiful feet."

"Thank you," Harleen was smiling even more.

"Do you like foot fetish?" Kash asked.

"I do," Harleen was blushing a little. "My feet are very sensitive. Really sensitive."

"Then we are a good match," Kash said.

"It looks that way."

For a moment there was complete silence in the room. Just Harleen and Kash staring each other in the eyes.

Then Kash looked down at her legs and said, "Put your feet on my chair."

He spread his legs apart. Harleen laid her hand on a cabinet for support and put her feet on his chair between his legs.

Kash was looking at her leg. "I really like your legs."

He laid his fingers on her leg just bellow her knee. The skin colored nylon felt so good under his fingers. His fingers went down softly stroking her leg and stopped on her foot. Harleen started to breath a little deeper. Kash fingers went up again to her knee and then down again. Soon he was gently caressing her whole leg from knee to foot.

Kash took off gently her nice black high heel and put it on his table. He was looking at her foot. She had red toenails. He loved that.

"I like your red toenails, it makes your feet so sexy."

Harleen was quiet. She couldn't find any words at that moment. She was just watching Kash. Kash looked up. While he was staring into her eyes he started to gently caress her foot.

He slowly stroked her ankles then went over her bridge. He played with her toes. Harleen was breathing heavier. A deep sensation was going from her foot through her leg into her body. Kash stroked her soles and payed special attention to her arch. He was getting aroused feeling her sexy foot under his fingers.

Kash was caressing her heel for a while and then he stopped. He gently put the high heel back on her foot and put her foot slowly on the floor. Harleen was disappointed that it was all over. She wanted more.

"Lets change positions," Kash suggested. "Here, sit on my chair and cross your legs."

"I love that," Harleen got excited again.

Harleen sat on the chair and seductively crossed her legs. She saw that Kash got excited.

"Your legs are making me crazy," he said while he knelt in front of her legs.

Kash held Harleens leg in his hands and started to kiss it. He slowly kissed her whole leg from her knee to her foot. Between the kisses he often licked small areas on her leg. He loved the taste of nylon on his tongue. Harleen moaned softly.

Then he took off her high heel. Her sexy foot with red toenails in nylon was dangling in front of his face. Kash was breathing deeper. He kissed her toes and licked them through the nylon. Between that he stared for short moments into Harleens eyes. She was becoming very excited. He could hear her moaning becoming more frequent and louder. He kissed and licked her soles. He was doing it really slowly and for a long time. He loved licking her beautiful arch.

"Wait for a moment," Harleen gently stopped him. She slowly raised her skirt a little and he could see that she was wearing stockings.

"You are wearing stockings?" Kash was nicely surprised.

"Most of the time I'm wearing pantyhoses. But today I was hoping that something would happen between us." Harleen was smiling naughtily at him.

She took seductively the stocking off in front of his eyes.

"You wanna smell it?"

"Of course."

Harleen threw the stocking into his face. Kash took it and started to smell it. He loved the smell. He smelled, kissed and licked the stocking. Then he threw the stocking away. Something much better was waiting in front of him.

Harleens naked foot was dangling in front of his face. Kash took her foot in his hands and pressed it against his face. He loved the smell of her foot. Then he started to kiss her toenails. Harleen moaned feeling his warm lips on her toes. Kash gently licked her toes from all sides. He took his time, enjoying every second of it. Harleen was getting more and more excited. She was softly rubbing her thighs together. Her breathing became harder.

Kash started to explore other parts of her foot with his tongue. He was slowly and thoroughly licking and kissing her foot. His tongue went over her arch then he kissed her heel then he licked her soles. It was almost too much for Harleen.

"Suck my toes, please," Harleen whispered to Kash. "Suck them hard."

Kash obeyed her. He was looking at her while he sucked her toes. Harleens eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily and moaning at the same time. Her thighs were rubbing each other intensively. Then suddenly she grasped the chair with both hands and a shudder went through her body. After a couple of seconds she completely relaxed in the chair. She opened her eyes and looked at Kash who was softly kissing her red toenails. She smiled at him.

"Now it's your turn," Harleen said with a seductive voice. Kash couldn't wait. He quickly put her foot between his legs and pressed his crotch against her foot. Harleen pressed back. It was too much for him. He came immediately and very hard.

After a while they were both relaxed and smiling at each other. Harleen was naughtily stroking his crotch with her toes.

"We are really a good match," she said.

"Oh yes we are," replied Kash.

The end

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Erotic Footjob in the Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds