• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Ties That Bind

The Ties That Bind

It's been nearly 3 weeks since we were last intimate. Our lives got a bit hectic during that time but nothing we can't get through. The wait is so worth it. Since then there have been many texts, many emails, and even the quick voice call here and there. You've decided you want to push the boundaries a little during our next tryst and we trust one another to do so. Today is the day we've yearned for...to see one another, to embrace, to kiss, to become an entwined, sticky, sweaty, intense, and delicious ball of sexual lust and desire.

The moment we see one another our desire for one another melts away our everyday stresses and worries. As out tongues erotically dance with another our hands hungrily explore each other as our clothes fall to the wayside. Although I want nothing more than to bury myself deep inside you at that instant I don't let our plan slip. As you lay on the bed, bare and vulnerable, you see what delightful things I have brought to enhance our pleasure. You've brought your own toys too I see.

I gently bind your hands. This is erotic and scary for you at the same time. We've decided on a safe word so we can stop anytime you need to. Is this OK? Not too tight is it? Good. As I slip the blind fold over your eyes you become slightly nervous again but your curiosity and desire for me overpower any misgivings you may have.

Now you feel my fingers explore you... I run them through your wonderful hair, all over your face, breasts, and thighs. You quiver under my touch and moan in spite of yourself. I see the goose bumps rise on your naked flesh as you smile and writhe and coo. You feel my lips press hard against yours as I caress your hard sensitive nipples that cry out to me. You feel my fingers on your inner things...the lightest touch. . ..every time you think I'm going to touch you there I pull my hands away.

You feel me move and I tell you to open wide. You obey and take my stiff cock into your mouth. I won't thrust all the way baby don't worry. You haven't quite mastered how to take all 8+ inches all the way yet. You hungrily gulp and slurp as I involuntarily buck my hips. Thrusting, ever so harder between your sexy lips. Not too hard but just before the point that you gag. You yearn to stroke my balls and stroke my shaft but your hands are bound. You try to tease but I won't stand for it...I'm in control...you begged for this. . ...you've needed this. You feel me twitch as I moan loudly. I erupt in you as you greedily swallow every drop. Then I see that smile, yes that smile you have every time you take me to that place as only you can.

By now you're aching for release! But I've just begun. I have you get on your hands and knees, wide open and vulnerable. . ..at the edge of the bed. Once again you feel my finger tips as they stroke through your hair, all over your back, around your ass and beckoning hips. I move your hair gently to the side as I kiss the back of your neck, your spine, all over that sexy ass, backs of your thighs. You can feel my hot breath and feel it getting heavier; you feel my cock against you becoming erect yet again. Only you have that power to make me recover so quickly. This turns you on so much because only I know where I am going to explore next.

I get on my knees behind you and spread your moist lips apart with my tongue. Slowly and deliberately working your clit, up and down, slow circles. I take up your favorite toy you've brought for me to use on you. I thrust in and out slowly, deeper and deeper as I treat your swollen clit to a pleasurable torrent from my tongue at the same time. Every time I feel you near the point of release I back off. I want to keep you there long as possible. As I work your toy in and out I move up to your ass. You have always wanted a man to lick you there...to worship your ass but were too afraid to ask. You're experiencing it now and it's driving you insane as I work you with my tongue and fingers as your toy works your muffin. You don't feel dirty, you feel wanted, desired, and worshiped as you should be. At last you can't take anymore and I can sense that. I grant you the release at last! As you explode over you feel me enter you at last. This creates trembling and aftershocks as I thrust in and out with no mercy. I grab your hips hard, pull your hair, you can feel me trust all the way until it feels like you can feel me in your stomach. We climax...explode...scream...whimper all at the same time.

Gradually we become human again. The blindfold and ties that bound you are removed. We lay on the bed locked in embrace...Breathless... .happy...satisfied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Ties That Bind

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds