• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Boss Punishes Husband Ch. 02

Boss Punishes Husband Ch. 02

The Contract

It had been two days since Priyanka had been living in her new apartment. She has had no contact with anyone outside the house except Shaina. Priyanka had tried asking Shaina about Rajesh, but Shaina had brushed it aside saying that her lawyers were working with him and were trying to draw up their trial separation agreement.

Finally one day Shaina brought an envelope with her and handed it over to Priyanka.

She said, "Rajesh has signed these documents. I want you to go through these, sign them and hand them over to me. I will get my lawyers to file this in the court, and then our arrangement will become legal and final. My lawyers have leaned hard on Rajesh and loaded the agreement in your favor. You will now be safe in every situation and legally no harm can come to you because of your husband's deeds."

Priyanka was relieved to hear this but at the same time she also felt bad about Rajesh. He really was in deep trouble and there was nothing that she could do to help him, except to cooperate with Shaina and do whatever she asks her to do. She had also started liking Shaina in a certain way. She knew Shaina was going out of her way to help her but she was not quite sure why.

With some trepidation she started going through the legal documents but was not able to quite understand the technical jargon. Then Shaina directed her to the last page of the document which contained the summary in crisp and clear terms. The main points mentioned on that last page were:

1. I, Rajesh Sharma, have caused significant financial loss to Ms. Shaina due to my criminal actions. I am fully prepared to repent my actions and make up for all the loss that I have caused to Ms. Shaina.

2. My wife, Priyanka Sharma, has also most generously agreed to help me in repaying the debt that I owe to Ms. Shaina, for which I shall be eternally grateful to her.

3. My wife, Priyanka Sharma, is completely innocent and had no role to play in my actions.

4. As part of our repayment to Ms. Shaina, both I and my wife shall be prepared to work for Ms. Shaina, in any capacity that she deems fit, for One year.

5. During this period of One year I and Priyanka will be living separate from each other and shall not claim any marital rights, nor shall we disclose to anyone (either through words or any affectionate action) that we are married to each other.

6. During the period of separation I and Priyanka shall not try to contact each other in any way except when required or permitted by Ms. Shaina. We shall not make any physical contact with each other even if the opportunity presents itself.

7. During this period of separation I, Rajesh Sharma, shall be known as Ganpat Rao and my wife, Priyanka Sharma, shall be known as Sara Sharma. We shall take utmost care not to disclose our old names to anyone.

8. After One year Sara Sharma shall have the power to either extend the agreement or terminate it.

9. During the period of One year or on expiry of this agreement, Sara shall have full right to divorce Ganpat and annul our marriage forever.

10. During the period of separation, Sara shall have full freedom to interact with other men in any way that she deems fit.

11. I, Ganpat Rao, shall not discourage Sara (either through words or action) from entering into a physical and/or emotional relation with any other man. She shall have full right to become companion or girl friend of anyone that she chooses.

12. I, Ganpat Rao, shall not, under any circumstance, interfere with Sara's love life and shall never disclose Sara's true identity to Sara's friend or boyfriend.

13. I, Sara Sharma, shall always present myself well groomed in office, and shall comply with Ms. Shaina's advice regarding my clothes and my appearance.

Priyanka was almost shaking by the time she finished reading the complete summary. Priyanka now realized what Shaina meant when she said that the agreement was loaded in her favor and she was protected from any legal action because of Rajesh's misdeeds. But she was concerned about the clauses about her having an affair with another man. She felt surprised that Rajesh had actually signed these clauses. Far from discouraging, she thought that Rajesh was almost encouraging her to have sex with other men. She was shocked as to how Rajesh had agreed to these conditions.

Shaina assured her that these clauses did not mean much and were there simply for her protection. It was entirely up to her how she interacted with the people she would be working with.

"Listen dear, I am not pushing you to have an affair with anyone," even though that is exactly what Shaina intended to do. "I just want you to have a good time and forget everything about your husband, your past life, your marriage for a year. Your husband has legally allowed you to do that. And let's face the truth - you are a beautiful girl, there will be lot of boys interested in you. And frankly, if I were you, I wouldn't mind having sex with some of them."

Priyanka couldn't understand how Shaina was talking so casually about having sex and affairs with other men. She thought that perhaps in Shaina's world it was not unusual for a girl to have multiple partners.

"What will happen to my marriage once I sign this agreement," asked Priyanka with a sense of uncertainty in her voice.

Shaina replied, "For next One year you will not be married but after that it will be entirely up to you to decide what you want to do with Rajesh. You can go back to him and resume your old life, or you can start a new life."

But deep in her heart Shaina new that after a year of living in her posh and fashionable world there was no way Priyanka will go back to Rajesh. And in her heart that was an absolutely just punishment for Rajesh.

Shaina watched with some satisfaction as Priyanka started signing all the pages on the document. She knew it was now all over for Rajesh.

After having signed the documents Priyanka asked, "There was some clause about my appearance and clothes too. What was that about?"

"Ha ha, that's for your own benefit. In your current avatar, trust me, you will find it very difficult to work in my office. You need a makeover!" Shaina said cheerfully as she carefully placed the signed documents in her bag.

Shaina returned Priyanka's old _Salwar-Kurta_ to her and said, "Get ready dear. I am taking you for some shopping, and then we also need to visit a salon."

Priyanka was feeling very confused at this moment. She was clearly not happy about some of the clauses in the agreement but at the same time she was feeling a sense of gratitude towards Shaina. She realized that Shaina was going out of her way to help, though she was not quite sure why.

As Priyanka and Shaina left the house, Shaina said, "Our chauffeur is waiting for us. But remember now legally he is Ganpat and you are Sara. I will be closely watching your interaction."

But in spite of this warning it was a shock for Priyanka to see Rajesh dressed in a white chauffeur's uniform. She wanted to run to him, hug him and talk to him but Shaina held her hand and squeezed it lightly. That was enough indication for Priyanka to control herself.

As Rajesh opened the car door for them Shaina gave a stern look to Rajesh.

Rajesh suddenly remembered the instructions that Shaina had given her earlier. He blurted out, "Good morning Sara ma'am."

Priyanka was taken aback at being addressed as Sara ma'am by Rajesh. She didn't react momentarily but then found Shaina looking at her and expecting her to say something. She finally managed to say, "Good morning Raje, er, I mean, Ganpat."

"Very good Sara," said Shaina, "I am happy both of you are quickly adjusting to your new life."

Shaina takes Priyanka to an upmarket clothes store and started selecting clothes for her. Shaina picked a couple of trousers and formal shirts for Priyanka, and also selected some causal clothes including some ultra-low waist jeans, and tight fitting sleeveless t-shirts. Shaina asked Priyanka to change into her new clothes. When Priyanka came out of the changing room wearing her skinny tight fitting jeans and t-shirt, Shaina complimented her profusely and told her she was looking really good. Shaina paid for all the clothes and as soon as they came out of the shop Shaina took bag containing Priyanka's old clothes and said, "Time to say goodbye to old Priyanka." Then she dumped the bag in the trash bin.

They both laughed a bit. Priyanka thanked Shaina for buying all these clothes for her, but she brushed it aside saying, "That's the normal policy that I follow in my office. All new girls are given a dress allowance to buy appropriate clothes for office as I want all my girls to appear smart and glamorous in office."

"We need to go salon now," Shaina said as she led Priyanka towards the salon. They were met in the salon by the manager Priya.

Priya welcomed them, "Hi Shaina! So good to have you back. What can I do for you today?"

Shaina replied, "Hi Priya, I am here today for my friend Sara," and pointed towards Priyanka.

"Hi Sara, how are you," Priya warmly greeted Priyanka.

"So what can I do for you Sara?" Priya continued enquiring.

Priyanka didn't quite know what to say. After all it was Shaina's idea to visit the salon, so Shaina replied on her behalf, "Well Sara is bored with her current haircut. She is wants a radically different look. Isn't it Sara?" Priyanka felt a chill go down her spine. She didn't understand what Shaina meant by a radically different look. But she knew she had no option but to agree to Shaina's suggestion. After all Shaina was now legally entitled to decide how Priyanka looked, and what clothes she wore.

Priyanka just smiled and just about managed to utter, "Yes I want a new look."

"Fantastic dear, If you want new look you have come to the right place," Priya said gleefully. "Have you ever tried short hair?"

Priyanka had very long hairs that were almost reaching her hips. She always wore her hair with a center parting in a single braid or a bun. She replied with some trepidation "No. I have always had long hairs."

Priya took Priyanka's hair in her hand and then brought her hands near Priyanka's chin and said "How about going this short."

Priyanka was completely dumbfounded. She was dreading this the moment Shaina had suggested a radically different look. She was too shocked to say anything so Shaina chipped in, "Wow Priya that would be wonderful. Why don't you give her some fringes also? I think she will look good with them."

"Absolutely Shaina, I was already thinking of giving her deep straight fringes and an inverted bob," Priya agreed with Shaina.

Once Shaina had agreed with Priya about Priyanka's new look, only option Priyanka had was to say yes.

It took Priya about an hour to finish her work on Priyanka's hair. But when she did finish it Priyanka couldn't recognize herself in the mirror. She was shocked and thrilled in equal measurewith her new look. Her long hair had now been reduced to chin length. The front side of her hair were nicely framing her chin line and were trending upwards towards her back. Her nape was completely exposed as Priya had cropped her hair severely on the backside. But the most dramatic effect of her haircut was her fringe. Her center parting flat hair in the front has been replaced with a deep straight fringe that covered her eyebrows completely. Priyanka was completely blown away by the new look.

"Wow Sara you are looking smoking hot in your new haircut," Shaina said gleefully.

"Thanks Shaina," Priyanka said smiling nervously. "I am too shocked right now but I guess I like the end effect."

"Of course you will like it honey. You are looking like a sexy college girl in your new look," Shaina tried to reassure her.

As Priyanka and Shaina walked out of the salon, Priyanka immediately noticed lot of men looking at her. This had never happened to her earlier. In a strange way she felt thrilled that men were finding her attractive. She thought that maybe the changes that Shaina was doing were not all that bad.

The last stop in their shopping trip was a visit to a shoe's shop where Shaina selected a couple of sandals and shoes for Priyanka. The common factor amongst all these foot wears were high heels - all of them had high heels of about 3 to 4 inch.

As Priyanka slipped on her new footwear she felt like a completely new person. Her tight fitting jeans and t-shirts accentuated all the right curves in her body, her new haircut gave her a new look and her new shoes enabled her to walk tall and straight. She felt like a completely confident, modern and sexy woman.

She wondered why Rajesh never allowed her to dress like this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Boss Punishes Husband Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds