• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rachel Takes Charge Ch. 02

Rachel Takes Charge Ch. 02

12

Our relationship changed the moment Rachel snapped shut the little padlock on the CB 6000 she'd bought and fitted to me. It was a small, almost unappreciable change - it was more than just at that moment I became her boyfriend, as opposed to someone that had dated her a few times, it was a formalising of the power she held in the relationship. It was a defining moment, the moment when she took ownership of my orgasms, of my hard-ons and of my sexual pleasure.

Although I didn't know it then, it would be a week before that cage came off and three weeks before I was allowed another orgasm. The practicalities of wearing the CB 6000 took some getting used to. Little things like the paranoia of wearing tight trousers and people noticing the device, or the dilemma of showering at the gym or using a public toilet. With Rachel's help and advice I started to make the necessary adjustments to my life to accommodate this new part of our relationship.

Before the cock-cage Rachel had asked me not to masturbate, to resist for her; it was difficult and I needed all my willpower and some encouragement from her to manage the week. This time it was different. I couldn't masturbate, or even get and erection, it was painful trying. The worst of it was that the desire, the urge hadn't diminished - if anything, it had intensified. Rachel was there for me, always on the other end of the telephone offering encouragement - the problem was that hearing her voice just made it worse.

Finally, the Friday rolled around and she invited me to stay for the weekend. I was so looking forward to seeing her; not least because I'd assumed she'd be taking the cock-cage off so we could make love. I was wrong, so wrong, but it took until Sunday afternoon to find that out.

I arrived promptly at seven as she'd said, eager to see her and in ached anticipation of her removing the CB 6000 or 'my little cage' as she started to call it. She invited me in and we kissed passionately - an encouraging start I thought. From what I knew of Rachel and some internet research, I knew not to ask her straight out to unlock me; thinking we'd get there naturally, after dinner probably. She'd cooked a wonderful meal as usual and when I asked her if she'd let me thank her for it she just smiled and nodded. As I'd done the week before, I went beneath the table and made my way to between her legs. She was wearing underwear this time. I took my time, kissing her inner thighs, stroking her, then licking the outside of her underwear - I could smell her excitement. Then as her breathing increased I slid down red silk panties and breathed in her scent. Gently kissing her lips and slowly drawing my tongue along her clit, I worked her up to an intense orgasm. She clamped my head with her thighs and came over my face. I didn't stop licking her until she pushed my head away as her clit became ever so sensitive.

As I emerged from beneath the table Rachel instructed me to get undressed. This is it, I thought, after a week in the chastity-cage she's going to unlock me and we can then make love - the ache in my cock as it tried to get hard was intense. As I stood there naked in anticipation, wearing only the device, Rachel announced that 'my little cage' was to stay on tonight. The disappointment on my face was clear to read.

'Oh, darling, I know you wanted out of the cage tonight and you probably thought that as it was the weekend I'd let you out and we'd fuck. Well, darling, the reality is that I own your orgasms and I decide when the cage comes off; and it isn't coming off tonight. You see I'm training you. Training you not to anticipate an orgasm, but to put me first, to relish in my pleasure and when I do let you out it will be all the more of a surprise, all the more pleasurable for you.'

I stayed naked, except for the cock-cage for the rest of the evening. Rachel explained that she loved seeing my caged cock as I walked around, she just enjoyed having me naked in her house. It afforded her the chance to fondle and play with me whenever she wanted and also re-enforced her power in the relationship. Later we watched a film; well Rachel watched a film - I was distracted by her constant fondling of my caged cock and balls. It really did ache. She had me give her a foot massage and when the film came to a love scene she had me go down on her again.

After the film we went to bed. Me still caged. We lay together and it took ages for me to fall asleep wit the constant ache in my groin.

I woke early with my cock aching as it tried to stir for its usual morning release. I decided to repeat the routine of last week and made breakfast then wake Rachel with some oral sex; nuzzling her pussy lips and teasing her clit as she stirred from sleep. She was grateful for the orgasm, but not grateful enough to unlock me. She'd taken off the necklace with the key when she went to bed. I was tempted to sneak to the bathroom and relieve the tension in my groin with a quick wank - but thought better of it and didn't want to let Rachel down. It seems she'd had a similar thought, because as we were emerging from the shower she said how proud of me she was in that I hadn't taken the key and slipped off for a sly wank. I wasn't sure how she knew, or even if she could know, but I took the compliment and hoped it would count in my favour for a Saturday release - it didn't.

****

We spent the morning pottering about the house - me naked except for the cock-cage, her clothed. Just before lunch Rachel said that we were going out to eat, but had some shopping to do beforehand. I got dressed and we left for the town centre. In the car Rachel said how proud of me she was and asked how I was coping, how I felt about what we were doing. I was honest with her and said I was a little nervous, very excited and could't stop thinking about my caged cock.

Reaching for my hand she squeezed it and smiled at me.

'Thank you for being honest - I always want you to be honest with me; and just so you know I'm nervous too. I'm falling for you more than you realise. I know this must seem odd, but your submission to me, to my will, is making me fall for you like I've never done before. It's taking all my strength to resist pulling over to a secluded spot, unlocking you and fucking your brains out right now - and before you ask, no I didn't bring the key.

Darling, before lunch we have some shopping to do; but before we do, I need to tell you that part of what I'm doing is pushing your boundaries. I can see so much potential in you and I know you'll be a better boyfriend and lover for it. The shop we're going to will be part of that, pushing your limits, I want you to trust me and most importantly obey me okay?'

'Yes, but what is it? What shopping trip could "push my boundaries"?'

'We're going to an adult shop to buy some things. I know the manager there, it's where I bought your cock-cage. We're going to buy one or two more things.'

I was a bit nervous for the rest of the drive and before I knew it Rachel was reversing into a parking bay and we here headed for the shop. It was a subtle set-up, not too garish or trashy. As we entered I noticed there were two customers in the shop, both shy-looking middle-aged men. There was also two women who clearly worked there - the one behind the counter was in her early twenties and had a goth-like look about her, the other, the manager, wasn't much older but with her neatly done brunette hair-do and conservative clothes and make-up she could have been the manager in any of the shops along the high-street.

The manager, Claire, clearly knew Rachel and greeted her as we entered, asking what she could do for us. As she spoke I thought I recognised her and then it struck me, the gym, I'd seen her at the gym, she takes one of Rachel's classes.

'Claire this is Sam, my boyfriend.'

I don't know why, but it was a bit of a surprise to hear Rachel say it out loud, to another person - that I was her boyfriend. I was brought back to reality by Claire saying that she recognised me from the gym as she extended her hand for me to shake.

'What can I do for you two?'

What came next was one of those 'pushing my boundaries moments' of which Rachel had spoken and even though I should have seen it coming it kind of caught me out; I mean, we were stood in an adult toy shop, I was wearing a cock-cage that my girlfriend who was with me had bought for me from this shop and obviously from Claire. However, hearing it out loud did take me aback a little.

'How did you get on with the CB 6000 you bought the other week?'

'Oh, wonderful, thank you for asking. Sam is wearing it now, aren't you darling?'

My throat was dry, and in that moment of shock and so all I could do was nod.

'We need a few things, some cleaner and lubricant for it and maybe on or two other items as well.'

Claire and Rachel were carrying on as if this was the most normal thing in the world. To be stood in an adult toy shop discussing the caged cock of one of their boyfriends with him stood there.

'Well, I can recommend the 'JO Toy Cleaner' and the 'System JO Premium Silicone Lubricant' they both will work with CB 6000 and I'm sure I have them both in stock.'

As she said this I furtively looked around in obvious embarrassment. Thankfully the two customers had left and the goth assistant was reading a magazine and doing her nails, so no-one could overhear the conversation. She led us to the part of the shop in which they were located and retrieved both items.

I thought the 'boundary pushing' would be the open discussion with Claire, someone whom I vaguely knew, about the cock-cage. I was wrong, so very wrong.

'Rachel, would it be too much to ask to see the device, you know fitted?'

'Not at all dear, it would be my pleasure. Sam show Claire you caged-cock, there's a dear.'

I was almost paralysed with fear as I looked at Rachel. She just gave a warm smile and nodded. At least the shop was empty as, in an almost a dream-like state I undid my belt and lowered my trousers and shorts enough to show Claire my caged cock. Even though we were almost at the back of the shop I was in abject terror that someone could walk in at any moment.

Virtually ignoring me Claire's face lit up and reaching for it she asked Rachel, not me, 'may I?'.

All Rachel did was nod as Claire's soft warm hand cupped my balls then explored the rest of the device.

'Oh, it's wonderful, thank you Rachel, I've seen many in photos and films but never up close and never handled one - a properly caged cock that is.'

Then looking me in the eye, still fondling my now aching cock and balls Claire made Rachel an offer.

'Rachel, since you bought the cage form me, I'll do you a deal on the lubricant and cleaner. Sam's caged cock here has got me a little excited and wet. I need an orgasm and I want it from a caged man who can only focus on my pleasure - it's a bit of a fantasy of mine. If you have Sam here come back to my office and go down on me and pleasure me with his tongue I'll give you the lube and cleaner for free. How does that sound?'

I looked at Rachel, who, just like Claire virtually ignored me.

'What a marvellous idea, that sounds wonderful. He's been locked for a week and even when not locked he's not at all bad with his tongue.'

Claire, not letting go of my cage, led us to her office. I was glad when she shut the door. It was Rachel who spoke first.

'Sam, undress please. Then pleasure Claire, just like you do me. Give her at least two orgasms; yes - I think that's fair, one for each of the items we came for.'

As I undressed, still in a daze, so did Claire. She slipped her dress off to reveal a set of stockings, suspenders and bra and panties. She had a nice body, not an athletic, toned body like Rachel, more feminine, curvy with larger pendulous breasts. She kept her bra on as she slid her panties down to reveal a clean-shaved pussy with a bar through the hood of her clit. She was wet, soaking wet as she leaned against her desk and spread her legs.

As I leaned in she grabbed my head and forced it into her glistening pussy and let out a moan. I kissed, then licked and nuzzled her to her first orgasm. It was fairly quick given her excited state and she soon flooded my face. As I lay back on my heals looking at her pulsating pussy with dripping cum down her thighs, I noticed movement to my left and saw Rachel lifting her dress.

'Darling that's got me so turned-on, watching you go down on Claire, I need some of that; come over here Sweetie and get me off'.

With Claire's juices still on my face and her smell in my nostrils, I ducked my head under Rachel's dress and, noting she'd removed her panties, got to work pleasuring her. She was so excited and wet she came even quicker than had Claire.

For Claire's second turn she sat in the easy-chair in the corner of her office and took things far slower. Enjoying every stroke and thrust of my tongue, she made the most of the opportunity and her second orgasm was a deeper, longer, more intense one.

'Oh, Darling, that was amazing, he's so good - you're so lucky. You must come back, I think we need to open an account for you.'

They giggled and laughed together as Claire lay exhausted in the chair then mustered the energy to get up and get dressed. As I went to get up I felt Rachel's hand on my shoulder, looking round I saw her gently shake her head and whisper the words 'not yet, wait to be told'.

Claire had by now recovered her composure and with a glint in her eye made Rachel another offer.

'Darling, how about we go back into the shop and I let you choose another toy, half-price, if Sam here does his magic on Caroline, my assistant? She's a great girl and I'm afraid she's getting bored working here. So if I could do this for her as a little bonus I'm sure she'd have second thoughts before looking for another job.'

Rachel looked at me.

'Well Darling, would you do that for me, would you pleasure Claire's assistant for me?'.

I wasn't expecting to be asked, after all, I hadn't so far. I thought it must be another test and besides, what difference would one more make - plus she was young and hot.

'Yes dear, for you anything.'

Rachel liked that and smiled at Claire, who went to the telephone and called Caroline. The shop was empty so she had her lock the door and come into the office. Her face was a treat - seeing me kneeling there naked and caged. She could barely tear her eyes away from my caged cock. Claire explained the deal and asked if Caroline would like to be pleasured. She of course did and started to unbutton her jeans almost immediately.

As her jeans and panties came off she revealed the sweetest looking pussy with a light dusting of blonde hair. Naked from the waist down she moved to the corner chair and took up position, legs spread and clit poking out, ready to be licked. Rachel and Claire left chatting as I knelt down in front of the excited and expectant Caroline. Her sweet scent hit me as I leaned in to her beautiful young pussy. She was in no hurry to cum, but her excitement got the better of her and she was soon writhing as an orgasm ripped through her.

As had Claire, she lay there for a while in the afterglow, enjoying the moment before curiosity got the better of her and she asked to have a look at the cage. Explaining that she's never seen one for real, only in photos. My cock ached as she ever so thoughtfully and tenderly examined me, her gentle hands exploring every inch of my caged cock and balls; my cock was straining at the cage.

As Claire and Rachel returned from the shop I was stood naked before a seated Caroline, her legs still spread with cum glistening on her pussy lips and her examining my cock, fondling my balls and inspecting the lock.

'You'll have to let him go my dear, we've got a luncheon appointment.'

With that, Caroline got up, thanked me for the orgasm and letting her examine my caged cock, she kissed then hugged me and picking up her panties and jeans got dressed and left to re-open the shop.

I dressed, but astutely waited for Rachel to tell me to do so and we left. She had the bag with the items wrapped in it. When I asked her what she'd bought, all she said was that I'd find out in time, but guaranteed that I'd enjoy it.

****

All through lunch Rachel couldn't stop telling me how proud she was and how far I'd come. How watching me go down on those women made her hot for me, but what was even hotter was the way I'd deferred to her in the shop and allowed her to take the lead, to make the decisions.

I asked her how much of it she'd planned.

'Well... I did call Claire yesterday and tell her I was coming in and would bring you along. She knew I'd bought the CB 6000 and asked if you'd be wearing it. As we chatted she asked how comfortable I'd be having you show it to her and it sort of went from there. Walking in I knew I'd ask you to show it to her, her offer of the discount for you going down on her was half-expected and the business with Caroline was spontaneously her - I didn't expect it.'

I sat in silence for a while, confused, frustrated and excited all at the same time.

Rachel continued.

'Darling - I know you've done some online research and your head must be a sea of confusion at the moment. What we have is special and I am so happy. As we explore our life together there will be moments when one or both of us is confused or afraid and we must expect that. There'll be a lot of boundaries pushed, but each one will bring us closer together - I think. Part of our relationship, the Femdom part, is me being in control and you obeying me and part of that will involve a little bit of embarrassment. In the shop for example when I told you to show Claire your caged cock - it made me so excited.

I know it is a bit embarrassing to have people know I control you like that, that I cage your cock. That aspect our our life is private, but there will be those that know of it and, in line with the Femdom principles of this relationship it will be me that decides who will know and when. There won't be many and your work life will of course be separate.'

It's strange how you focus on the oddest things, but hearing Rachel refer to 'our life together' sent a warm feeling through me and made me feel strangely safe - even after what I'd just done.

'How do you feel about our shopping experience?'

'I... I.. Well, I mean, scared, then embarrassed when you told me to get it out for Claire. But later excited and light-headed when I stripped for the two of you and, you know, went down on Claire. Also, and it seems odd saying it, slightly empowered when Claire orgasmed. And, afterwards in the shop and now, incredibly frustrated, my cock is aching for release. It feels as if my balls are ready to burst.'

It was an honest moment between us and as we ate lunch we seemed to connect on a deeper level than I'd experienced with any other woman. This was tinged with more than a little element of fear as I thought of some of the things I'd read on-line and wondered which aspects of the Femdom lifestyle Rachel was planning to explore.

*****

Sunday was even more frustrating than Saturday. Rachel needed to inspect my cock to see how I was coping with the cage - if it was causing any problems, rubbing, chafing that sort of thing. The cage therefore had come off.

Rachel was prepared, she asked me to come into the bathroom with her. I noticed that beside the sink was a towel, on top of which was some lube, the one we'd bought yesterday, a washcloth and a pair of handcuffs.

'Darling, you're not going to have an orgasm today; but I need to inspect you to make sure you're getting on with 'your little cage'. So, to help you get past the temptation I'm going to cuff your hands behind your back for the entire time your cock is out of the cage. Then I can inspect you, clean you, oh... and shave you.'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rachel Takes Charge Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds