• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Camping Trip Goes Way Wrong

Camping Trip Goes Way Wrong

12

This story contains scenes of a strong sexual nature, involving non consensual sex, humiliation, degradation, extreme fetish practices and public exposure. If this sort of thing bothers you, then read no further. All characters are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any actual names or places is strictly coincidental.

*

Mary had known about the trip for some three weeks after her boyfriend accidentally spilled the beans. It was meant to be a surprise birthday present for her but it was still exciting. James had known about this secluded spot up by France Lake for some time. In fact he and his friends used to go up there when they were younger to goof off and swim. This was a whole weekend up there, not just a day trip.

France Lake was a small but very isolated spot in northern part of the county. It was in a deep wooded tract of land that stretched for miles in all directions. The only way to get there was a good three hour hike from route 17. James remembered the eerie feeling he always got when he was up there, like, cut off from the world. This made it the perfect place for the two of them to go to be alone, something they often struggled to do as they both still lived at home with their parents.

Both Mary and James had graduated high school together the year before and it was really the first time they would have to be alone together for more than a few hours. Oh, they had stolen a few afternoons and evenings at each others houses, when their parents were out, but this would be different. They would be alone together without any chance of interruption. They had lost their virginity to each other after senior prom, in a muddled affair that neither really cared to remember. He was fumbling with the condom while she nervously waited, her naked pussy exposed in the grass outside the pavilion. Then he couldn't go for longer than 30 seconds before he came, leaving her totally unsatisfied. Better forgotten, they both agreed.

They had both become much more experienced since then, and almost thought of themselves as good at pleasing the other. Mary knew that James was not the most well endowed man, as she had seen pictures on the Internet of well hung men. He was sort of the nerdy type, with dark blonde hair that was longish and curly. Mary on the other hand was a dish, and James knew how lucky he was to be with her. She was almost as tall as he was, with long strawberry blonde hair that smelled like roses and honey. Her breasts weren't large but they were more than a handful, and they were topped with the most luscious pink nipples.

James had agreed to carry most of the gear up to the lake as they set out from the small pull off on Route 17. The trailhead wasn't marked, but it never had been. They had brought enough supplies to last for two days and nights and they planned to hike out Sunday afternoon. They stopped to rest a few times along the trail, which was barely more than a poorly trodden animal path. At times it would have been hard to stay on the trail in some of the deeper woods, had James not known they way so well.

It was one o'clock in the afternoon by the time they saw the opening ahead through the tall pines. They could smell the water as they approached and it pushed them harder to finish the trip. Both of them needed to pee as they shed their packs, but as they were on their own, neither sought privacy from the other. Mary giggled as she squatted over the dry pine needles, her urine wetting them down nicely. James was about to pee in the lake, but Mary shouted at him.

"If you want me to swim in there, don't do that!" He whipped around his little penis poking out of his jeans. He then proceeded to pee facing her. Mary eyed up the view and thought to herself that he must be getting smaller, she remembers it being a little bigger than that.

James set about getting camp set up while Mary started unpacking the gear from her pack, mainly food and blankets. The tent was easy as it was small, just big enough for the two of them to sleep side by side. James was hoping that there wouldn't be too much sleeping going on. After everything was set, James left Mary at the camp to go gather firewood for after dark. He made several trips, piling up a sizable amount. "However much wood you think you're going to need, triple it." He said. "That was what we always said." He meant him and his friends.

It was quite a nice and orderly camp. A nice stone circle for the fire and then tent set well back into a small opening in the pines. "Wanna go for a swim?" Mary smiled as they both shed their tops in unison. In no time at all they were naked and wading into the lake. The edge was muddy and their feet sunk in past their ankles. There was a place farther down that was stony, where they could get out. It was pure heaven for them both as they slid their naked bodies over the other in the cool still lake. The sun had begun to set and the sky was a bright crimson as they emerged from the water, a good 100 yards down the shore. Naked, they held each other and admired their little wildness homestead nestled on the bank.

It was then that Mary looked down to see that something was missing. She giggled as she noticed that James' smallish penis had completely disappeared. "James, now I've heard of shrinkage, but wow." He must have turned three shades of red as he covered his sparse blonde pubes with his hands.

"Hey, the water was cold." He tried to justify his shortcomings.

"Not that cold little man." She giggled some more and kneeled down to see if there was anything there at all. There, hidden just inside was the pink head of his penis, just above his tuck up balls, which were also making for a retreat inside. "Boy if things shrink any more down there, we could be sisters!" James took off down the shore with Mary close behind. The running re-circulated some blood to his organs, and so by the time they reached the tent, everything was back out. "There they are, I thought they were lost for good." Mary chortled.

"That's enough Mary, size isn't everything you know." She knew she had better stop. She had of course hassled James before about his little guy, but this was a new low.

"Sorry sweetie." She joked "I love you anyway." Mary started to arrange things for supper as James got the fire started. "It's gonna be hot dogs and chips." She said as she brought the dogs down to the fire. James gathered some forked sticks and they cooked them up. They had both grown up in the country, so this type of meal was a common thing for them both.

As the stars began to appear, they both realized that they had completely forgotten to put clothing on. This was a wonderful revelation for them both, but the night was getting a little more chilly and they each slipped on their clothes again. As it got darker Mary slipped into the tent promising to return in a moment. James was wondering what she was up to in there, but was too relaxed to get up and investigate. After about five minutes she came back out and walked over to the fire. "You want to see something?" She laughed, and holding her closed hand over the fire, she turned it over and opened it. There was a momentary rain of yellow and then the fire consumed whatever it was in a flash. James was far enough away that he didn't smell the telltale odor of hair burning as Mary's pubes hit the flames. "Yuck." Mary thought, wrinkling her nose at the smell but didn't give away the secret.

She could feel the smoothness under her shorts, as she went commando underneath. Her naked lips and clit rubbed oh so delightfully against the seams of her clothing. She had never shaved there before but she knew James had begged her on a few occasions, just to trim it. Now she was bald as a badger.

"What were you up to in there?" James asked curiously.

"You'll find out soon enough." Giggling, she made her way over to him and snuggled up into his embrace. As it got later and the sounds of the night crept in, James once again got that eerie feeling that he always got up here. He was hoping that with Mary here, he wouldn't feel it, but there it was. James got up and dowsed the fire and pulled Mary into the tent. They quickly shed their clothes, and Mary showed him what her surprise was.

"Mary, you're bald!" he gleamed. James quickly dove between her legs, nudging this nose against her baby smooth mons. His lips and tongue swirled around her sex, bringing her to some amazing orgasms.

"Why the hell didn't I do this sooner." She said out loud as she moaned into another shuddering climax. Not long after this James crawled over the top and slid his member inside of her. It felt good, but it wasn't earth shattering like those orgasms she had with his tongue. Things got pretty hot and sweaty as James worked his little penis in and out of her hairless pussy. She thought it would help if she made some noises so she faked it and he came almost at once, his pink penis sliding up onto her shaved flesh.

Still feeling aroused she rubbed his cum into her skin and then slid a finger down to her pink button. James had never seen her masturbate before and was spellbound as her right hand became a blur and she screamed aloud into the night air with her orgasm.

"Wow, that was fun to watch." James was sipping off a pint of JD that he must have hidden in his pack. Mary snatched it out of his hand and took a slug, shuddering, and handing it back.

"God, I hate whiskey." She spluttered. James continued to sip on the bottle until he started to doze. "Typical." Mary thought as she grabbed the tipping bottle and screwed on the top. So, there she was wide awake in the middle of the woods, her boyfriend passed out next to her. She nudged him, but he was out cold. She began to put her things away and came across the razor that she had shaved her pussy with earlier. "I wonder." She had an evil thought, but then decided it was worth it.

James lay naked in front of her, his legs splayed out. "Let's try a little test here." She muttered to herself. She grabbed his penis and squeezed it hard. Not a move or a wink. He was hers.

Mary started at the top, slowly drawing the razor over his downy blonde pubes. They were no match for the nearly new blades. With each stroke more and more of his manly thatch was surrendering her deft little fingers. She held up his shrunken penis and shaved down the sides all around and then down over his balls. "How cute" Mary was beside herself at how young he looked there. He looked like a five year old. Not tired at all yet, Mary decided to continue. Where she had begun she slowly shaved up towards his navel, removing the trail of hair that men have there.

All of this was getting Mary quite aroused and she found her hands alternating between the task at hand and her hungry sex. "This is just too much fun." She giggled as she continued to shave upwards removing the fine coating of hair on James' chest. She shaved the center first to his neck and then around each of his nipples. Her pussy was sopping wet now as she thought about her next move. She loved his hair so that was out of bounds, but his armpits were fair game and his arms were raised anyway. A few quick flits of the razor and they were as bare as hers. As a matter of fact, his legs had virtually no hair, so he was every bit as bare as she was.

"My hairless boy." She smiled, rubbing her hands over her handiwork. She put the razor into her satchel and, finally feeling tired, slipped into a peaceful sleep.

Saturday

"Mary!!" Mary buried her head under her blanket as she remembered what she had done. She unzipped the tent to see James standing there naked. "What the fuck did you do to me!" She frowned.

"Well, I think its pretty obvious, don't you?" She giggled, his little penis a button resting on two hairless marbles. "I thought that seeing as you have little boy's penis, you should be hairless too." She reasoned. Mary pulled herself out of the tent, naked and walked down to water. "I'm going for a swim." Leaving him standing there dumb struck she waded into the water, the mud clinging to her feet as she dove in. Not wanting to be left out, James waded in as well and after some romping in the water and some rather scorching remarks, they agreed it was all in good fun.

They had been swimming for a while when Mary thought she saw something by their camp. "James, I think there's someone here." She said worriedly.

"Mary, nobody comes up here anymore, you saw the trail." He tried to reassure her. As they made their way back to the rocky shore, the unthinkable presented itself. There was a man standing next to their tent. They were completely naked and in the water, their only protection from this person's stares.

"You might as well just come out!" the man called out. "I know you're both naked, and I'm not leaving." Mary and James looked at each other, she had tears running down her cheeks and looked terrified. "Look, you're all gonna freeze out there, so let's just get this over with!" Again the man called out. James shrugged his shoulders and volunteered to walk over and get her clothes. Mary nodded still frightened.

As James emerged from the water he suddenly remembered how he looked. Not only were his penis and balls tucked in and gone, but he was hairless as a girl. This was so embarrassing. As he approached the man, Mary regretted doing what she had done. She could see the way the man was grinning at her boyfriend, all tiny and bald. She heard the laughter as he made some comments that she couldn't hear.

Suddenly the man grabbed James by the arm and threw him to the ground, easily overpowering him. She saw him doing something and then as he stood she realized that her boyfriend was lying hog tied and ground, his hands and feet tied behind him.

"Oh, fuck." She screamed, but she knew she was screwed.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I had in mind, girlie!" He was more bold now and moving down the shore towards her. She could see James struggling with his bonds in the mud of the shore as he managed to roll over off his front. A minute later the man was standing but thirty feet away. She thought about swimming across the lake, but she wasn't that good of a swimmer. Although drowning wasn't all that horrible a thought right now, she let her feet find the rocky bottom and rose out of the water.

As she approached the shore, the man actually looked younger than she originally thought. Maybe he would just have his way with her and be on his way. "I can do this." She thought, as she was finally completely out of the water. The man grabbed her arm and escorted her back to the camp.

"I like the bald cunt baby, you two must be a matching set." He chuckled as he threw her down next to her boyfriend. "Why the hell would a girl as good looking as you, be hanging with a guy with no dick?" He laughed and pressed the muddy toe of his boot into James' empty crotch, the mud plugging the hole where his penis was hidden. Suddenly he picked James up and threw him face first into the deep mud, where he sunk into his back. Mary could see her boyfriend struggle but he couldn't turn over.

"James!" She dashed over, tearing away from the man's grip and helped him flip over. He took a gasping breath and looked up at her.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. Mary used all her strength to pull James out of the mud and onto the shore.

"Awe, isn't love a wonderful thing." The guy sounded evil as he grabbed Mary and tied her hands behind her. And plopped her down onto the ground. He grabbed James and cut the rope around his feet and tied their hands together, back to back.

They watched in horror as the guy stoked up the campfire and burned all their things, their clothes, their blankets, packs and even the tent. The only thing he kept was the half finished bottle of Jack, which he slipped in his back pocket.

"Up!" he shouted. They struggled to get up but fell over and over. "Push against each other!" The guy almost sounded helpful, if that was even possible. Finally they were on their feet and, still naked, being prodded along the lake. With their hands tied together they had to walk sideways but eventually came to a trail heading the opposite way from the lake. They looked at each other with an equal amount of dread in their eyes as they headed into the woods.

The mud that James was covered in began to dry and flake off as they came to a dirt road. About a hundred yards down was a old pick up. The man pushed them towards the truck, and it was at this point that they both knew they were probably going to die. Both of them. Mary began weeping as James tried to calm her.

"Listen, I ain't gonna hurt ya, we're just gonna have a little fun." Neither James nor Mary believed him, but she was able to get her sobbing under control as they reached the truck. He untied them from each other and pushed Mary onto the road, holding her there with his boot on her gut. He then put James into the truck and tied a rope around his neck and then to the gun rack behind him. His hands still tied behind him he was helpless. "Here's where the fun starts." He lifted Mary from the road and brought her around the front of the truck. "Climb up there." He pushed her naked bottom as she lifted herself onto the hood of the truck.

"This is it." She thought, I'm going to be raped right here, and now. She could hear James' protests as he kicked the floorboards behind her. Instead the man untied her hands. She tried to get away but he easily subdued her. He then proceeded to tie each of her hands to the rear view mirrors so she had no choice but to lie on her back on the hood. He grabbed her around her waist and pulled her down, stretching her arms straight but so her bottom fell over the front of the hood. Unbelievably, he then spread her legs out by tying each ankle to the corners of the bumper. "Oh my god, I'm a fucking hood ornament." Mary was torn between being horrified and being strangely excited. Her freshly shaved pussy was the centerpiece of this lewd display of nakedness that adorned this Chevy.

"Now, ain't that pretty." He laughed as he got in the truck. As the ignition started up I could hear James swearing and kicking, but that stopped very suddenly. I was afraid for him, but I was unable to look back as the truck began to roll down the road. As the truck picked up speed, the wind buffeted off her naked body and her long blonde hair rode up the glass of the windshield behind her. Every puddle the truck would ride through splashed her with mud until she was covered below the waist in it.

Mary no longer heard James protesting and she thought the worst. She could see the dirt road coming to an end ahead and there was pavement and cars. "Oh my god, he isn't going to do this." Slowly the truck approached the intersection. A quick rev of the engine, and they were on the highway. Mary was now careening down Route 17 strapped naked to the hood of a pickup truck. "Holy Shit!" she yelled. Soon they were tooling along at a high rate of speed, the wind was chafing her skin now and her hair was twisting into painful knots over her head.

Only one truck passed them going the other way before they pulled off the highway onto another dirt road, and all he did was honk his horn as he took in her mud covered nakedness. Mary's hands were going numb as the ropes cut into them, but instead of being afraid she was terribly aroused. So aroused in fact that she could feel her juices running down her thighs. She was astounded that in this situation where she was probably going to die, that her pussy found it fun!

Soon the ride was over though as they pulled down a long driveway and up to a hand hewn cabin in the woods. Mary's excitement waned as she realized that more serious "fun" was about to occur.

As the man cut the ropes that held her to the truck were cut, Mary slid down the hood and collapsed in a heap on the ground. He quickly bound her arms around a tree, and it was then that she realized that James wasn't dead at all, but very much alive and struggling with this maniac as he dragged him out of the truck.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Camping Trip Goes Way Wrong

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds