• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Monica's Story

Monica's Story

12

Couple seeks experienced Dom to train submissive wife to be a slave for her husband/master.

My name is Monica. My husband Chris and I have been married for close to twenty-five years. We have two children a boy and a girl. Both are grown and out of the house now away at college and only come home on the very rare weekend. While the kids were in the house my husband and I's sex life could be described as best as conservative. But since we have the house mostly to ourselves now my husband and I have seen our sex drive become reawakened. One of the first most noticeable differences is that we have both become much louder and vocal in our love making since there is no one else in the house to hear us. And another thing we have recently discovered is that both enjoy telling each other about our fantasies while embraced in love making. Also any inhibitions that we previously had while around the house have started to disappear. This has also lead to a lot of fantasy role playing which has only added to the spicing up of our sex life. Surprisingly there is one fantasy that has started to become my favorite and that is for me to play the role of a submissive to my husband master.

One night when my husband was pounding my pussy especially hard with his cock I started screaming, "Fuck me hard Master, Fuck my slave pussy!! Fuck it hard with your big cock!!" It had only been until very recently that I had ever even started talking dirty while having sex. This just spurred my husband on more and he started calling me his "Dirty little fuck slut", "cock whore" and "His fuck toy" as he pounded my pussy even harder.

Then after we had both climaxed wonderfully and were cuddling together on the bed my husband told me he wanted to take things further and find another person to help him train me how to be good slave. Although I had secretly been wanting to take things further in our roll playing fantasy I had no idea as to where to begin and as for bringing in another person I became very nervous about the whole idea since I had not been with another man since way before the two of us married. But I was also extremely curious as to what all it would involve and where it could really go.

To my surprise I readily agreed with Chris that we indeed did need to find someone who could teach us more about this lifestyle. A person who had much more knowledge and experience with this sort of thing than either of us had. We both finally came to the conclusion that we needed to fine not just another person, but a Dom, who could as Chris put it teach me to be a "good slave".

Over the next couple of days Chris began to question me over and over about if I was really serious about all of this, but I kept saying yes. Sometimes he knew that I said things in the heat of passion that I did not always mean and by the next day I would have changed my mind. But over the next several days each time when Chris again brought up the subject and asked me I just looked at him and said, "Yes, I really want to do this."

Chris's only reply each time was, "Ok then I will try to find someone to help us."

Several weeks went by before Chris ever even mentioned anything again about trying to find someone to help train me to be a slave. Then one night while the two of us were eating a quiet dinner together at home Chris told me that he had placed an ad on an adult website specializing in fetish and other types of alternative relationships, "Couple Seeks an experience Dom to train submissive wife to be a slave for her husband/master."

Chris then told me that he had gotten a lot of replies to the ad, but most were from people out of state or even a greater distance away. Still others had just completely strange and out right crazy ideas. Some were completely and totally way too farfetched. But recently he had been exchanging emails with a person who sounded like just the perfect fit. Then he added, "I had lunch with her today and we agreed that we should start your training right away. She is coming over this Friday night."

It took me a few moments to realize just what Chris had said, "lunch with her". Chris had selected a woman to train me. This came as a complete shock to me since I had never once mentioned to Chris that I had ever shown the slightest interest in being with another woman. Just the total thought was something I had never before even considered.

Finally after taking a few moments I spoke, "So what did you and this woman talk about?" I asked.

Chris answered, "She wanted to know how much experience we had with this sort of thing and what she could expect from you. I told her that this was the first time that we had ever done anything like this before. Her answer was that she was very experienced with beginners and first timers and that we had nothing to worry about."

"What did you tell her about me?" I asked.

"I told her that you are very submissive, you like having your bottom spanked if you don't please me, and that you like being told what to do while having sex. I told her that she would be very pleased with you."

All of the rest of the week I kept asking Chris for more and more details about this person that he had found. Like how old she was, what did she look like, even what her name was. But Chris told me that I was to be kept in the dark about these matters for it would make the experience much more enjoyable and help to build up the anticipation. As the end of the week approached I felt much more comfortable with Chris's decision to pick a woman. I just knew that it would be much easier for me to trust a woman more.

When Friday night finally came around I was an apprehensive and nervous wreck. I wanted to back out of this but I kept telling myself if I backed out now this chance to live my fantasy might never come around again. Besides my pussy was getting extremely wet and I was becoming excited just thinking about what just might happen tonight. As the hour of her arrival approached I began to dress myself exactly as the instructions she had given Chris for me to wear, a matching pair of black thong panties and a lace bra nothing else, especially no jewelry. My hair and make-up were to be done very nicely but not overly so.

Chris told me to kneel and wait in the living room until she arrived. When there was suddenly a knock on the door I just about jumped out of my skin. Suddenly I realized that there was no going back at this point. As soon as Chris opened the door and let our guest inside the first thing I heard was, "So where is this submissive little bitch you have told me so much about who thinks she wants to be a slave."

"She is kneeling in the living room waiting for you as instructed."

Chris entered the living room followed by the woman he had selected for my training. I remained kneeling on the floor with my eyes looking down at the floor as I had been instructed. Soon I saw a pair of long legs in black high heels and black stockings standing in front of me.

"First let's get started with some basic rules," I heard her say. "You will address me as Miss Natalie and him as Sir Chris until you prove yourself worth of calling him Master."

Then pausing only briefly, "Second, speak only when spoken to."

"Third, obey every command without hesitation."

"And fourth never look either of us in the eyes except when speaking. Nod if you understand."

I nodded my head up and down.

"And finally understand this as of right now you are lower than dirt. As a slave you have nothing, as a slave you deserve nothing, as a slave everything you get from now on you will first earn. Do I make myself understood?"

Again I nodded my head in understanding.

"Now let's get started. Slave crawl over to Sir Chris' take out his cock. Make it nice and hard with your mouth."

Nervously and with much apprehension I made my way over to where my husband was standing. While I have sucked on my husband's cock hundreds possibly even close to a thousand times I had never done it even once while someone else stood in the room watching. Reaching up I released his trousers and retrieved his cock from inside. Wrapping my right hand around it I guided the head between my lips. Then with my mouth and hand I began stroking the shaft starting to feel it length in my grip.

"What do you think you are doing Slave? I said suck his cock. Not give it a hand job, arms behind your back." I heard Natalie speak loudly and in a very harsh tone.

Dropping my arms to my side then putting them behind my back I resumed my efforts on Chris' cock.

As I was working my mouth up and down the shaft I felt Natalie move next to my husband putting her arms around him and then start kissing him on the mouth. The humiliation and jealousy I felt watching another woman kissing my husband was almost too much for me to handle. I almost stood up and stormed off saying, "The hell with all of this", and then I remembered Natalie's words, "As a slave I deserve nothing".

"Now Chris, I want you to take a tight hold of your slaves head."

I felt Chris' hands grasp me tightly right over my ears. "Now start fucking her mouth like it is another cunt."

'Cunt' I hate hearing that word. One I had always felt to be the most derogatory description of the female sex.

As Chris grabbed a handful of my hair he said, "From now on, whenever I grab your hair like this I want you will open your mouth and leave it that way until I tell you otherwise."

Enjoying the new control Chris now had over me, he began to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. Taking a firm grip with his hands in my hair, he held my head steady and began to fuck my mouth as if it was my pussy. After several more strokes, each one becoming harder than the last, I finally felt his cock reach the back of my mouth. I don't think I have ever felt him so deep into my throat before.

Immediately, I began to gag, and the sound of me gagging on his cock, only served to turn him on more.

Completely in control now, and loving the sensation of dominating his wife, he began to fuck my mouth in earnest. Each thrust now pushed his cock against the back of my mouth causing me to gag repeatedly. Eventually, he began to thrust even harder and deeper until I finally felt his cock pop into my throat. When that happened, he immediately stopped and held his cock there, enjoying the sensations and the panicked look on my face. My eyes were wide open with fear as I now could not breath with my husband's cock firmly lodged in the back of my throat. After holding it there for several more seconds, he eventually pulled out enough allowing me to breathe, but only for a short while before Chris thrust back in again and was once again at the top of my throat. Chris began to alternate his strokes in and out of my mouth. First he would fuck my throat with hard rapid thrusts, and at other times he would push his cock all the way down into my throat and hold it there for several seconds.

Chris again began to verbally berate me as he fucked my mouth. "That's right you whore. Take that cock down your throat. You know you deserve to be treated this way. This is how sluts like you need to be treated all the time, isn't it?" With his cock firmly lodged deep in my throat, all I could do was only nod my head "yes". Taking this as his cue to continue, he resumed his verbal assault. "I should have done this a long time ago. And you had better get used to having your mouth used like this, because from now on I'm going to be using it whenever I please."

The combination of having my throat so brutally raped and of being verbally abused at the same time was beginning to be too much for me. Without really even thinking about it I reached between my legs with my right hand and started to rub my pussy. Soon I could feel my own orgasm start to build.

Almost immediately I felt something hard strike my bottom, then I heard Natalie yell, "Nobody told you that you could touch yourself. Get that hand back behind you."

With one final thrust, Chris buried his cock deeply into my throat until his balls were resting against my chin. He let loose with spurts of his cum deeply into my throat, forcing me to swallow it all before he quickly pulled out and began to shoot the remainder of his cum load all over my face and even getting some in my hair. Chris had never given me a facial before, and I have to say the feeling of it was quite overwhelming. Finally he let go of my hair and I sat back on my heels to prevent me from falling over on to the floor.

As I was catching my breath, I looked over towards Chris to see if I could determine his reaction to everything that had transpired so far tonight. He had sat down on the couch next to Natalie who had her arms around him and her head resting on his shoulder. Both were just sitting there looking at me, no that was not quite the right way to put it, Natalie was staring at me.

I must have been quite the site kneeling there with cum all over my face. Then Natalie motioned with her finger then pointed at Chris' softening cock. Understanding what she meant I crawled over so I was between Chris's legs and began to lick his now softening cock, cleaning up any of his residual cum.

With a final lick of my lips, I sat back again on my heels and waited quietly at Chris' feet. My mind was filled with thoughts and emotions about what had happened so far this evening and what was still to come. It so far has been certainly the most erotic and sexually charged night of my life, and I'm pretty sure it was too for Chris. I have had fantasies about him dominating me like this for months now, but I had never really truly thought that it would really happen. Yet here I sat this evening, patiently kneeling between Chris' legs, my throat having just been viciously raped, and then given a humiliating face full of come.

The overpoweringly erotic feelings I felt from just being dominated and humiliated by my husband was unlike any other experience I had ever had before. I was definitely not ready for this night to end.

"Now put Chris' cock back inside his pants." I heard Natalie say.

While I did this she stood and walked over to retrieve a bag I had not noticed she brought with her.

Walking up behind me I felt her reach around my neck placing something cold and heavy on my shoulders then I heard a lock click shut. I realized she had just fastened a length of chain around my neck and locked it into place.

"This chain will serve as a training collar until you have earned a more permanent one."

Natalie next grabbed me by the collar leading me back into the center of the room. Once there she said, "Stand up Slave. I want to see what I have to work with."

While standing in the center of the living room Natalie began walking a circle around me. After several laps she said, "Remove the bra."

With a slight amount of hesitation I reached up to unclasp the front of my bra, slipped the straps off of my shoulders, then let the garment drop to the floor. My 34C breasts were now fully bared before this woman. Even though the room was quite warm a chill still went through my body.

"Now the thong," she said next.

Slowly I slid the thong down my legs bending at the waist then stepping out of them once on the floor.

"Stand feet apart, hands on top of head, fingers interlocking," came her next commanded.

As I stood in the described stance Natalie said, "This position is known as 'Stand for Inspection', it is just one of many that you will learn as your training progresses."

Nancy again started to walk around me as I stood in the center of the room. For the first time ever in my life I stood naked in front of person other than my husband. I tried very much to stand still but my body obviously was starting to tremble.

Finally Natalie again spoke, but not to me, "She has done a very good job of keeping up her body for a woman of her age, but there are a few areas that could use a little work. I will set something up with this personal trainer that I know. She will have her back looking in her prime again in no time."

I started to notice that as Natalie spoke she was talking not to me but to Chris and only referred to me in the third person like I was not even in the same room.

Still Natalie circled me like a lioness sizing up her prey. "How many children have had?"

This question suddenly addressed toward me. "Two," I responded realizing this was the first word I had uttered since Natalie's arrival.

"Then I'm guessing her cunt of has not been too stretched out. I'm just going to love fucking it with my big black strap-on the first chance I get." Pausing briefly, "Now I guess it's time to find out how badly she really wants to be a good slave!"

While Natalie was examining my body I had not noticed that Chris had gotten up and removed something from the bag Natalie had brought. Suddenly I felt a leash being snapped on to the chain around my neck. He then pulled me toward the hall leading to the bedrooms.

After only just a few steps I heard Natalie order, "Slaves always crawl when being lead on a leash."

Not knowing what else there was I could do I dropped down on to my hands and knees forced to crawl like a dog as Chris continued leading me down the hall. When we reached our bedroom Chris pulled me around to the foot of the bed.

"Kneel here until Miss Natalie joins us," commanded Chris as he pulled up on my leash.

When Natalie joined us I was amazed at the transformation. She had removed the skirt, blouse and jacket she had arrived in to reveal the body that was underneath. Clad now only in her bra, panties, stockings, and high heels her strong toned arms and legs clearly stood out and a six pack abdomen I would have killed for when I was her age. Which I am guessing would have to be her early thirties. Carried in her right hand was her bag which she set on the bed.

Speaking to Chris she said, "Unsnap the leash." Then to me, "Stand, bend at the waist, grab hold of the foot board, and spread your legs."

Once in position Natalie opened her bag to remove a wooden paddle. She then began speaking, "There are primarily two reasons to whip a slave. The first is reinforcement. The other is for punishment. The first is so the slave does not forget their place. The second I think should be self-explanatory."

Then slapping the paddle lightly on her left hand letting the resounding noise resonate in the room she began speaking again. "When whipping a slave the key is to stay in control. You don't want to be too hard or too fast to soon. Doing that could easily lose the obedience you are trying to instill just as surely as if doing too little."

Natalie moved behind me and I braced myself for what I knew was coming, "Count," she said, "You should always make the slave count."

Then without any more warning the first blow landed squarely on my bare bottom, "One".

Four more followed, "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five", I counted as each landed squarely just as the first. My bottom began to burn from the pain.

Natalie halted her assault on my bottom before handing the paddle to Chris, "Here you try. Give her five more." Then stepped out of the way so that Chris could have a turn at reddening my ass some more.

As Chris' first strike landed I resumed my count, "Six".

"That was good, now give the next one just a little bit harder," I heard Natalie coach Chris.

"Seven", "Eight", I counted.

"Now a little harder still for these last two," I heard Natalie say to Chris.

"Nine", "Ten", I counted the pain radiating from my bottom now very apparent in my voice.

"Good job for a first timer," Natalie said to Chris, "There is some very good promise showing in you."

Still reeling from the pain in my bottom I next saw Natalie remove something else from her bag, a small bottle. "Just as important as discipline is the after care," she said while squirting some of the liquid from the bottle into her hands. "It also helps to reassure the slave that they are truly cared for and that the pain was only necessary to help them learn." Then while rubbing her hands together, "This will sting a little at first, but will soon help with the pain and reduce the healing time." Then I felt her hands as they smoothed the ointment around both of my battered and bruised buttocks. She was right at first it stung but quickly was replaced by a numbing sensation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Monica's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds