• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mary's Story Ch. 01

Mary's Story Ch. 01

12

Authors Note:

This is a revised version of a previously submitted original story. Revisions of the other three original chapters of this series have also been completed and will be submitted soon.

It all started several weeks ago. I had come to the realization that I needed something more in my life. My daughter was beginning her senior year of high school and was spending more and more time out with friends and a year from now she would be attending college on the other side of the state. Ever since my husband's death I have been the one in control. The one having to make all the decisions.

I wanted to give some of that control away and give myself totally to another. My late husband and I had role played with submission fantasies several times when we were dating and even into our marriage. I always relished in playing the role of the complete submissive giving up control and often wished that Scott would take it much further than he did.

All of that came to an end following the birth of our daughter Elizabeth. The demands of parenthood and Scot's long work days left little time for lovemaking let alone indulging in fantasy play. It was just over eight years later when tragedy of the worst possible kind struck my life.

My husband had just left for his usual Saturday morning jog when he suddenly collapsed and fell dead. The autopsy revealed he had a brain blood vessel aneurism. Basically a ticking time bomb in his head that is undetectable until it goes off. I was more than devastated. Words cannot begin to describe the despair that I felt. My perfect life had come crashing down around me.

Thankfully my husband had some foresight and planned ahead. Before our daughter was born he had purchased a one million dollar life insurance policy on the both of us naming the surviving spouse as the beneficiary. This gave me the security I needed to get my life back together. Pay the bills, the mortgage on the house, set up a college fund for our daughter, and most importantly allowed me to go back to school to complete my own degree. After finishing school I started at an entry level management position working for a large company in the city. Recently I was promoted to a middle management position. But being a single parent and raising a wonderful daughter is still what I consider my best accomplishment.

I tried to get on with me life a few years after Scot's death. Occasionally I went on dates over the last ten years, but none of the men I met really ever did anything for me. I slept with a few of them, but seldom did it go on much longer after we had sex. None of them just ever seemed to really do anything for me. It was then several weeks ago searching through internet dating sites because basically I just need to "get laid" I discovered one dedicated to BDSM relationships. Remembering how much I enjoyed the role playing games of my past I decided that this was what was possibly missing in my life and I very much needed and even long for it once again. Quickly filling out some registration questions I began searching through the online profiles. Mostly I felt were from guys who to me mostly sounded like wannabe's just looking for a woman to meet up for some role play fun. I had been there and wanted more. I wanted to find myself some one I could truly give myself to. Finally I found a profile that was different from all the rest. One that really stood out and was truly intriguing. Carefully I wrote out a well worded response to the profile describing myself and what I was looking for then quickly hit send before I could change my mind.

Nervously, I checked my email several times a day hoping for a reply and wondering what I would do when it came. After several days passed and no reply. I started to feel relieved that he had not written me back. Then after almost a week had gone by I was checking emails before going off to bed and there it was. He had written back. Quickly I opened his email and read the reply.

The message was very simple. It read, "I liked what you wrote about yourself very much. I am interested in getting to know you better. If you are truly serious about everything you wrote in your response I look forward to getting to know you better. Please send a photo of your face when you reply."

It was then that I noticed he had attached a photo as well. Opening it and seeing the quite handsome face of some one I did not recognized I was very relieved. The next day was spent contemplating what I would do next. I hardly got anything done at work and was a nervous wreck all day.

It wasn't until just before turning in for the night that I took out my smart phone pointed the camera at my face, snapped a photo and quickly sent it off with the simple message "This is me. I meant what I wrote and I am looking forward to getting to know you better as well." So began the online part of my submission to someone I had never met.

Our online relationship started out slow. Mostly we exchanged questions about each other. I found out his name was David. I told him mine was Mary. He was recently divorced and was a lawyer. He owned a successful law practice he built from scratch. I told him I was a middle manager at a local company. He was a little older than me at 43 years of age compared to me about to turn forty. He asked me about my level of experience as a submissive and I replied back I was a total novice and had only role played a little with my late husband.

After our initial email exchanges things began to heat up very quickly. He would text message me throughout the day especially when I was at work telling me to do all sorts of naughty little things. He frequently sent texts when I was sitting at my desk telling me to stick my fingers inside my panties and rub my pussy then bring them to my mouth and taste myself. This quickly progressed to him telling me to remove my panties and go in the ladies room and rub myself to orgasm. Then I was to leave my panties off and put them in my purse. He would also send me messages late at night telling me to make myself cum before going to sleep.

Then the message came asking, "Do you have a web-cam? If not get one by tonight!"

Thankfully my laptop had a built in web-cam which I use frequently to chat with old friends that now live in other States. Not that it helped much I was still a nervous wreck the rest of the day anxiously waiting for the work day to end so I could get home.

Finally I made it home. Elizabeth was there and I started to make us both some dinner as we exchanged small talk about how each of our days went and plans for her upcoming eighteenth birthday. After we ate, Elizabeth helped me clean up the kitchen like she usually did. It was then I made my excuse. "Beth," as I most often called her, "I have had a really long day and just want to go upstairs, take a shower and fall into bed."

Beth said, "OK mom, I going to stay up for a while, finish some homework and then probably watch a little TV."

After showering I looked at myself in the mirror nodding with approval. My straight auburn hair hung down to just past my shoulders. I frequently spent my lunch hours working out in the company gym and had maintained my slim build and sexy toned legs. My 5' 6" body and 34C-26-36 figure with breasts that still had some perk to them with tiny very sensitive nipples that were getting hard with anticipation of what was to come tonight. Leaving the bathroom I picked out a matching black bra and panties to wear, slipped them on and covered them with a shear black nightgown.

Impatiently I lay on my bed waiting for him to contact me. Occasionally getting up to pace the bedroom floor. Repeatedly the same questions kept going through my head "Was this what I wanted? Did I really know what I was getting myself into?"

It was after 10 before David finally sent the text with the information I needed to connect our web-cams. And I quickly went about entering the settings. Then his image came onto the screen. Before I even had a chance to speak he uttered a single word. "Strip"

His boldness and the firm tone in his voice sent a chill through my body. Without taking much time to think I began removing what little clothing I had on.

Once I was naked he began speaking. "Don't talk. Place your laptop at the foot of bed near the center. Now get back on the bed, lean against the head board, spread your legs wide bent slightly at the knees and show yourself to me."

I did as I was told with just a little hesitation, exposing my most private area to a near total stranger.

"Rub your breasts and pinch your nipples" he commanded.

This I did for what seem like several minutes.

His next command, "Now take one hand and rub your pussy while continuing to pinch your nipples with the other." I reached down with my right hand and began rubbing myself. While my left hand continued to pinch and rub my breasts alternating between the two of them.

Again I did this for what seem like several minutes.

"Reach down and spread your pussy lips. Show me how wet you are getting."

I could not believe what I was doing. Here I was exposing myself totally to a man I had yet to meet in person and knew very little about.

"That is very good Mary. I can see you are getting very wet for me. Now turn over onto all fours so I can see your ass." I did as I was told.

"Reach back and spread the cheeks so I can see your asshole."

I did as he commanded.

"You have a very nice ass."

I relished in hearing his first complement of my body.

"Turn back over for me. Start rubbing your clit. I want to see you cum for me."

Quickly I flipped back over and began to pleasure myself with my right hand moving my fingers over my most sensitive spot.

"Pinch your nipples again with the other hand," he commanded and I began doing that as well.

As I did this my breathing started to quicken and I knew I was getting close to achieving my orgasm. Being on edge all day and the excitement of doing something so intimate for a stranger was quickly pushing me over the edge. He could tell I was getting close also.

"Don't cum until I give you permission," he spoke.

These were the words I had been expecting to hear from what little I knew about being a submissive. But I continued to rub my clit feverishly. Soon I felt that I could not hold back any longer. "Please" I begged, "May I come now".

"Not yet Mary", David replied back.

On the edge of reaching orgasm and desperate for what I was craving I continued rubbing between my legs and pinching my nipples which were now as hard as I think they had ever been before for what felt like an eternity.

"Come for me now, Mary, Come hard for me!" he finally said.

With those words my body released and began shaking as my orgasm overwhelm me. It was by far the best I had experienced in a very, very long time. It lasted for several minutes before I regained my senses.

When I finally came through and looked at the screen again a saw that he had already log off and was gone. All I saw was a blank screen. My heart sank as I was not ready for our session to be over. Reaching up I closed my laptop and set it on the nightstand still wondering were all this was going. Pulled back the sheets and climbed into bed. Just as a felt myself drifting off my phone buzzed. Hoping it was David wanting to restart our session, I reached for my phone. I was right the message was from David but what it said was most intriguing. The message said, "Tomorrow go to a pet store and buy a large leather dog collar."

I fell back to sleep thinking about what he had next in store for me.

A little over a week later:

The late summer sun warmed the Saturday afternoon. I was taking a moment by the pool to enjoy the quiet before starting to clean up. My daughter Elizabeth's eighteenth birthday party had just come to an end. She and a couple of her friends had just left to go do some shopping then they were going to catch a movie. Later she would be sleeping over at her best friend Sara's house. The two of us spent the previous evening out to dinner with my parent's celebrating the occasion. Tomorrow we planned to go to lunch and do some shopping of our own.

As I began cleaning up I started reflecting back on how fast the years had gone by. Scott, Elizabeth's father, and I met when I was a sophomore in college. Scott was a year ahead of me. The two of us started dating and it quickly became serious. We were married the summer after Scott graduated with a degree in Finance. He got a job straight out of school working for an expanding financial firm and moved quickly up in the company ranks. I left school after getting married with the promise to myself to return one day and finish a degree in business administration. Our only child was born three months after our first wedding anniversary. It was at this point that I dedicated myself to becoming the perfect wife and mother.

After cleaning for about thirty minutes my smart phone began buzzing. Reaching for the phone I saw that it was a text message from him. I had not heard from David in over a week. Not since our web cam experience. Anxiously I read the message. "Meet me tonight at 9 pm downtown at Sharkey's Tavern." A place I had never heard of. The last two lines of the message made my heart skip a beat and nipples begin to stiffen. The first said, "Do not respond. Just be there." The second simply said, "Bring the collar."

Quickly I finished up cleaning outside then moved inside to clean up the kitchen and put things away. Glancing at the clock realizing it was nearing 7 pm and living in the suburbs it would take close to an hour to drive into downtown, I dashed upstairs to my room.

After showering, I must have pulled a dozen different outfits from my closet and tried on half of them. Finally settling for a low cut dress and matching shoes. By the time I finished with my hair and make-up it was already 8 o'clock. Running downstairs I grabbed my purse and keys hopped into my Honda CRV and backed out of the garage. Punched Sharkey's Tavern into the GPS navigation system and I was off on my way.

No wonder I had never heard of this place. It was hard to find even with the GPS and it took me awhile to locate a parking place nearby then jumped out and walked nervously towards the front door. Entering the place and looking around realizing instantly I was way over dressed for this place. The mostly male patrons were almost all wearing only t-shirts and jeans. It was darkly lit inside taking my eyes a little time to adjust. I started walking towards the back searching for someone hopefully sitting alone. Finally I spotted him seated at booth in the very back corner of the joint.

"Hi, you're David right?" I asked.

"Where is the collar?" he replied.

Suddenly taken back again by is boldness and firm tone I answered. "It is in my purse."

"Why aren't you wearing it?" he asked.

"I am not going to wear a dog collar in a public place." I clearly stated.

"Eventually you will wear it whenever and where ever I tell you to. Take a seat please." David then pointed to the opposite side of the booth so that we would be seated across from each other.

As I slid in he started with the questions.

"Why do you think you want to be a slave?" he asked.

"The idea of giving up the control my actions and body to another has always been very enticing to me," I answered.

"What sexual position do you find most pleasurable?" was his next question.

"From behind, Doggie style," I answered knowing how being taken in that position I always felt the most vulnerable and submissive.

"How many sexual partners have you had?" was his next question.

"Five"

"Only five?" he questioned.

"Yes, I married young. He was my first. After he died I have only slept with four other men. And only a couple of them more than few times."

"We will have to change that. Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Yes, but only with late husband. I have not felt comfortable enough with any other man since."

"We will have to change that as well. Are you ready to begin?" he inquired.

"I thought that we had already started."

"No, all this is just preliminary stuff. First we start with your testing then move on to training." he stated.

"Testing? Training?" I thought to my self wondering what he meant by that.

He slid an envelope across the table toward me. Then said, "This is a room key card for a nearby hotel. Inside the room on the table near the window you will find a large envelope containing my instructions. Go there now. I will follow in thirty minutes."

"What if I am not there?" I asked.

"Then this ends here and I will not contact you again," he said.

Picking up the envelope I made my way toward the door then down the street to my car. Inside the car I opened the envelope pulled out the key envelope and looked at it. The St. Martin Hotel room 723, just around the corner and several blocks down. I started the car and headed off. Arriving there within a few minutes I entered the self-park garage, found a spot, locked the car and headed for the elevators. I was purposely giving myself as little time as possible to think about my actions so I would not back out.

Exiting the elevator I found room 723 halfway down the hallway from the end. The room was empty as far as I could tell. Except for the large envelope right where David said it would be on the table. With nervous anticipation I began reading his instructions.

  1. Strip naked. Remove all of your clothing including any jewelry.

  2. Put all of your belongings in the closet and close the door.

  3. Go into the bathroom and remove all of the make-up and lipstick from your face.

  4. Place the collar on the nightstand by the bed on the left side.

  5. Get on the left side of the bed on your hands and knees facing the head board.

  6. Do not move. Wait for me to arrive. Do not speak when I come into the room.

  7. You have 30 minutes from the time you left the bar to complete this list.

Guessing it took me ten no more than 15 minutes to get to the room I hurriedly went through the instructions. With everything on the list done I removed the collar from my purse in the closet and closed the door. Placed the collar on the nightstand and got onto the bed naked and waited. The sound of the door opening could be heard almost immediately.

"I see that you can follow simple instructions. That is off to a good start." he said as he approached me.

David came around to my side of the bed. I could only see him out of the corner of my eye. My gaze still focused straight ahead at the wall behind the headboard. He reached out and picked up the collar from the nightstand. "This is a very nice collar you have picked out for yourself," he said.

Yes, I thought to myself it is a nice collar. Made of black leather, a little over an inch wide, ringed with shiny silver studs, and a large silver buckle with a D-ring for attaching a leash.

"When I give it back to you will wear it with pride whenever and where ever I tell you. But you will have to earn it first. There are two very important qualities you must possess that I look for in a slave: trust and obedience. Tonight we will be testing both of those."

David knelt down and removed a large bag from under the bed. Should have looked under the bed I thought to myself. Next time check under the bed.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked. I looked at the object he removed from the bag and saw what I most feared about by become a submissive.

"It is a riding crop." I answered.

"When you fantasy role played with husband did he ever spank or whip you?" he asked in a low voice.

"Just light spanks on my bottom, nothing ever very hard that would ever leave lasting marks." I answered.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mary's Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds