• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Company Whore Ch. 03

Company Whore Ch. 03

12

Author's note: Obviously no woman should be treated like Ingrid is treated in this story. It's just a fantasy and if fantasizing about degradation, coercion, and outright force don't get you off, this isn't the story for you.

*****

Ingrid arrived back at her motel room disheveled and exhausted. She was sticky and pretty sure she smelled like a prostitute, not that she'd ever smelled a prostitute before. Gratefully, she turned on the hot water tap in the cramped and moldy bathroom and stripped off the day's clothes, her enormous tits bouncing free from her bra. As the water slowly warmed up, she regarded her reflection in the cracked mirror over the sink.

Bruises and welts were smattered over her breasts and her nipples were still distended and reddened from the nipple clamps her boss had used on her. She had half been worried that one or both of her silicone bags would burst from the day's abuse, but her breasts still stood huge and proud on her small frame. She shimmied her shoulders toward the mirror and watched her rack bounce gently back and forth, wincing just a bit at the soreness.

Looking down over her chest at her thighs, she saw the dried cum between her legs. She had to admit that she'd been turned on earlier, at having to work at her desk all afternoon feeling her boss's sperm slowly turn from slippery to sticky and then crusty as it dried on her pussy and thighs. But now she couldn't wait to wash everything off and climb into some clean sheets.

Ingrid stepped into the steaming shower, letting the warm water cascade over her worn out body, letting the day's efforts slide down the drain. As she ran her soapy hands down her flat abdomen, over her hips and between her legs, she remembered the fat anal plug still lodged in her ass. She felt like the worst kind of slut for forgetting that it was there for even a few minutes.

Gingerly, she gave the butt plug a tug. It didn't budge. She was a bit apprehensive at having to remove the wide toy by herself. Up until now, she'd had her butt plugs inserted and removed by her day's ... sex partners? rapists? johns? She wasn't sure what the men were to her, or what to call them. Gritting her teeth she took a firmer grip on the base of the plug and pulled hard. It popped out all at once, leaving her well-fucked asshole gaping ... Ingrid could feel how wide open her anal hole was with her fingers. She hoped it closed back up!

A moment later, the three loads of cum up her ass began leaking out, plopping into the rusty tub. Before the last of it slipped out, she unthinkingly caught a handful and rubbed it up over her pussy and clit, using the disgusting cum mixture as lube to gently masturbate. Ingrid slid two fingers inside her cunt and mashed the base of her hand into her clit, working herself up as she recalled her day and thought about how she was using the cum from three different men that had been up her ass to get herself off.

Then the stingy motel shower turned ice cold with no warning. Jerked abruptly out of her horny thoughts, she gave a little squeal, rinsed off the last of the cum and soap, and shut the water off as fast as she could. What the hell was she doing? How could she masturbate after the kind of day she'd had? She'd been raped all day long! Hadn't she? She still flip flopped in her mind on if she had wanted it or not.

Ingrid toweled off and slipped into her terry cloth robe. Not all of her makeup had come off in the shower, so she used a threadbare white(ish) motel washcloth to scrub at her face as she walked out of the steaming bathroom into the main part of her room. She clicked the tv on and snuggled up on the dingy queen size bed that dominated the ugly motel room. She wouldn't be surprised if this place rented rooms out by the hour in addition to its weekly and monthly rates. Not for the first time, the busty brunette thought of her ex-boyfriend with what was growing into hate for having put her in this predicament.

Slowly her attention turned to the 20/20 news-entertainment program that was on the old television. There was a woman crying as she recounted her abduction and rape at the hands of a sadistic group of men. Ingrid was immediately fascinated as the journalist pulled salacious detail after detail from the distressed young woman for the entertainment of his national audience. The rape victim recounted how she'd been left bound spread-legged and gagged with her own panties and electrical tape for hours at a time as her rapists used her body when they wanted. She'd been gang raped. She'd been urinated on. She'd been beaten. She'd been made to give them fellatio. As the journalist nodded sympathetically to the story, Ingrid would swear he was getting excited at the specifics of the woman's experience. It disgusted her and made her really angry.

She could easily be in this woman's shoes! The more she watched, the more she came to the realization that, yes! Yes, she had been raped all day today! She was just as much a rape victim as this tearful woman on tv. She'd been raped by 4 men today!

Without pausing to think everything through, she muted the tv and reached for the telephone.

_________________________

A couple hours later, there was a sharp knock at the door. "Police! Everything ok in there?" Ingrid jerked the belt on her robe tighter and ran to the door.

"Yes, please come in, officers!"

The two male police officers entered her room, looking around and dominating the small space. After ascertaining that Ingrid was alone, the tallest one looked her up and down and flipped open his notebook. "I'm Officer Thompson and this is my partner Officer Wilde. We had a report of a rape, ma'am?"

During the time she waited for the officers' arrival, she'd worked herself up into righteous indignation. She couldn't wait to tell her story, just like that woman on the tv show earlier. "Yes! Yes, officer, I was raped by 4 men today."

The tall officer glanced at his more portly partner. "4 men, ma'am? Please tell us what happened. I see you've showered ... why didn't you call us earlier?"

As Ingrid's story tearfully spilled out, Thompson took notes. But the deeper she went into her story, the slower he was writing. When she saw him smirk towards Wilde, her voice trailed off uncertainly.

Thompson indicated that Ingrid should take a seat on the mussed up bed and he sat down next to her. "Let me get this straight, ma'am. You say you took a new job a couple days ago and your boss and his colleagues have been raping you since you started?" Ingrid nodded. "Well, let's get the examination done. Wilde?"

Officer Wilde stepped forward, studiously avoiding Thompson's eye. He instructed Ingrid to stand and take off her robe. Ingrid's stomach flipped, but she did as the police officer told her. He was there to help her, after all. She nervously let her robe fall to the floor and tried to use her arms to cover her breasts and cleanly waxed pussy.

Thompson and Wilde cooly eyed Ingrid's amazing body, gazes lingering on her immense tits. They glanced at each other and tried to smother grins.

"Please hold out your hands, ma'am." Giving up the last vestiges of her modesty, Ingrid shakily held out her hands for examination. Wilde peered closely at her hands, turning them over to see both sides. He made a few knowing noises in his throat, then asked her to sit on the bed.

"Please lean back and spread your legs, ma'am."

Ingrid stammered, "Uh, why?"

Wilde sighed patiently. "Ma'am, if you've been raped, I need to see the evidence. So please lean back and spread your legs." He snapped on his flashlight and shone it in her face.

Blinded, Ingrid raised her hand to her eyes and leaned back on her other arm. She tried not to think and just obeyed as she put her heels on the edge of the bed and slowly dropped her knees to either side. Wilde shifted the beam of his flashlight to between her legs and slid his hand up her right thigh towards her pussy lips.

He pushed her cunt lips apart and asked, "Were you raped vaginally or anally, ma'am?"

"Um, both, officer." Ingrid tried to remember this was a professional examination, but she was growing more and more mortified. She looked for reassurance to Thompson, who was still sitting next to her on the bed. He was twisted to the side and watching Wilde perform the exam, his eyes trailing up and down her body, lingering on her bruised breasts. She found no reassurance in his look.

Wilde's fingers slipped down to her still slightly gaping asshole. He handed the flashlight to Thompson and used both hands to spread her butt cheeks apart for a better look. Ingrid felt even more exposed during this impersonal inspection than she had when the chauffeur was fucking her - wait, she meant raping her - in public in full sight of the men in the apartment across the alley.

Wilde stood up with an air of finality and looked at Thompson. Thompson clicked off the flashlight. They left Ingrid laying on the bed with her legs wide open. Ingrid wasn't sure if it was ok or not to move yet, so she held the exposed position and missed the knowing smirk and wink the officers exchanged with each other.

"Ma'am," Wilde began, "I see no evidence of defense wounds on your body." Ingrid raised her head to look at him with confusion. "What I mean is, it doesn't appear to me you were raped. You didn't fight anyone off. There are no wounds on your hands or body that prove you tried to fight off attackers."

At this, Ingrid sat up. But, she'd been raped! The woman on 20/20 helped her to see that! Her jaw dropped and she was ready to protest Wilde's pronouncement. "But, officer! I have been raped! Can't you see that my pussy and ass have been violated?"

Thompson grinned at her. "Oh, we can see that your pussy and ass have been used, alright."

Wilde picked up the thread of Thompson's unspoken thought. "It appears to us, and the way we're going to write up our report, is that you have indeed had multiple sex partners in the last day or two. How many, we can't ascertain that. But it seems to me that you've been a busy little bee the last day or two, and now you're having second thoughts about your behavior."

Ingrid continued to stare at the police officers with her jaw dropped. All of her thoughts flew right out of her head, she couldn't think of a coherent response.

"We see that your breasts have bruises and welts, but I'm thinking that you happen to like things a little rough. You just got a little kinky, didn't you?"

"Ma'am, you can tell us the truth." Was that a sarcastic emphasis on the word 'ma'am'?

The truth? What was the truth? Ingrid couldn't be sure anymore.

Thompson continued, "The truth is, you wanted all those men to have sex with you, didn't you? I'll wager you even came on to them, you were begging for it." When Ingrid didn't respond, he pressed on, his tone growing more forceful. "You liked it, didn't you? Didn't you? You liked having multiple men put their penises inside your vagina and anal cavity, didn't you? I'll bet you even had multiple orgasms today, didn't you?"

Ingrid's eyes filled with tears. Oh god, she had liked it, hadn't she? Her face flushed. What did this say about her? What did this make her? She slowly raised her eyes to the men and nodded.

Thompson's smirk grew wider. "Uh huh. That's what I thought." He reached for the handcuffs at his belt. "Ma'am, please stand, turn around, and place your hands behind your back."

Ingrid's arms immediately crossed over her chest and she tried scrambling in a panic under the covers of the squeaky bed, looking for any sort of protection. "What?! Why? What have I done?"

Quick as a snake, Thompson grabbed her by her arms, hauled her up, and spun her around, pushing her face first over the bed. "You're under arrest for promiscuity and sodomy. And if you don't start obeying me, you'll be under arrest for resisting arrest as well."

Ingrid screamed and sobbed, trying to gather some sort of logical thought. "How is having sex illegal? Officer! What have I done?!"

As Thompson cuffed her hands behind her back, Wilde answered her. "Well, ma'am, last year the city council made it illegal to behave like a wanton slut. They also made it illegal to have anal sex." Ingrid again missed Wilde's wink at Thompson. They could barely contain their laughter at their dumb good luck at having found such a dim-witted naked bimbo.

"This is punishable with jail time, a fine, mandatory sex addition counseling, and probation."

Ingrid whimpered. "Please! Please officer!" How was she going to get out of this one? She had a brand new job, she couldn't go to jail!

Thompson was already unbuckling his pants. "Well, my promiscuous little sodomist, I suppose I could do you a favor." He kicked her bare feet apart with his boots and pulled her cuffed arms painfully up behind her back. With his free hand, he guided his hardening penis between her legs and shoved his hips into her. He grunted when he felt the entrance to her warm cunt hole.

Ingrid sobbed into the dirty motel comforter as she felt his cock touch her. How did she keep winding up bent over, face down, and ass up? She was terrified, embarrassed, and ... and ... turned on? Her tits were tingling and she felt her pussy begin to lubricate itself. She couldn't believe her body was betraying her again.

Thompson's dick slid inside an inch or two and he was amazed to find the panicked young woman already damp. Pulling out, he savored the sensation of entering her again as his rod slowly worked inside all the way to the base. He wanted her to feel every inch of this violation. And then he started a steady rhythm pumping back and forth into her, his hips smacking her ass as he penetrated her pussy over and over.

Wilde took a seat in the only chair in the room and pulled out his own dick, jerking it as he watched his partner fuck the slut. He laughed to himself when she started moaning and said to his partner, "See?! I knew she liked it, this is one hot fucking slut. Hurry up so I can take my turn!"

Thompson wasn't about to be rushed, though. He was enjoying the wet hole too much and let go of her cuffed wrists so he could pull apart her ass cheeks for a better view. He continued to hump her for a few more minutes while she moaned under his cock's assault.

Ingrid could hardly believe that these police officers were doing this to her. With her face buried in the bedding and her hands cuffed behind her back, she felt helpless, confused, and scared. And yet, she knew they were right. Hearing herself moan and grunt with pleasure made it clear to her ears that she was in fact enjoying this. She wanted this. She was a slut. She accepted the truth once again.

Momentarily, Thompson's balls contracted. He dropped his head back and smiled blissfully as he emptied his balls inside of her. As soon as he was done, he pulled out, wiped his cock back and forth on her ass to get rid of the worst of their combined fluids, and tucked himself back inside his pants. He high-fived Wilde and traded places in the chair with him. "Sloppy seconds, eh, Wilde?"

Wilde shrugged and laughed. "I'm man enough to enjoy using your load as extra lube."

"Trust me, dude, this slut doesn't need it. Her pussy is just begging for it."

Wilde reached for Ingrid's handcuffs and inserted a key, clicking the cuffs open. He let her arms drop and smacked her ass. "As much as I love this view, I want something a little different. On your back and spread your legs in the air, ma'am." The 'ma'am' was definitely sarcastic this time.

Ingrid hastened to obey. She arranged herself on her back with her head on the pillows, threw her legs in the air and used her hands to support her thighs. Wilde kneeled on the bed between her legs and admired the view of her wide open cunt, dripping cum, and her enormous welt-covered tits laying on her chest. He reached forward, grabbed a nipple, and gave it a little wobble.

"You do have a great set of tits, ma'am."

Then he drove his hard cock straight into her slippery snatch. Holding on to her ankles, he pushed her legs even wider, forcing her hips to tilt back, and opening her even further for his pounding dick. The bed started creaking rhythmically in an unmistakable age-old sound of sex.

Ingrid threw her head from side to side as he humped her and grunted loudly each time he slammed down into her. He started pounding harder and harder into her, hitting her cervix with the tip of his long hard cock every time. It hurt and her grunts turned to rhythmic yelps in time with the bed's squeaking. The headboard banged over and over into the wall. She took the pounding though and gritted her teeth through it. This fucking didn't feel good. Her hips were stretched too wide, he was drilling too deep inside her, and her huge aching tits bounced uncomfortably back and forth. He put his upper body weight fully onto her stretched legs, spreading her even further. She wasn't going to be able to walk normally after this. But still she took it. This is what she was good for.

Wilde hammered into her relentlessly and seemingly unendingly. Between the bed thumping into the wall, Ingrid's own moaning, and the loud metal squealing from the bed, anyone nearby would know exactly what was happening in her room. Ingrid hoped her neighbors weren't in their room to hear her get fucked like this.

Then the police officers' radios came to life, calling them by unit number. Thompson's voice broke into Wilde's ruthless rutting. "Wilde! Hey! We gotta go, man. Hurry it up!"

Wilde squeezed his eyes shut. "I'm almost there! Give me a minute!" He closed Ingrid's legs and pushed her ankles together over her left shoulder, effectively tightening her pussy's grip on his dick. The relief from her legs being stretched wide was immediate for Ingrid and her yelps turned back into moans as he continued to slam into her. Up until now, she had kept her hands on her knees, attempting to push back on Wilde so she wasn't stretched so wide. But now she slipped one hand to a nipple and the other hand between her relieved thighs and found her clit. Ingrid frantically rubbed herself, looking for another kind of relief. And she found it at the same time Wilde found his. He pumped his cum inside her pussy while she spurted all over his dick.

Pulling out, he gleefully turned to Thompson, "We got a squirter on our hands here, dude! You sure we gotta go?"

Thompson was already waiting impatiently at the door. "We know where she lives. We can always come back, Wilde. Hurry it up!"

Wilde laughed, "You're just jealous I made her squirt and you didn't!" He straddled Ingrid's chest and presented his cock to her mouth. "I can't go back to work smelling like slut. Open your mouth and clean me off." She of course complied, lapping up her pussy juice and his and his partner's cum. Tasting the musky fluids started to get her excited again, and she tried to desperately swallow his dick and get it hard for another go.

Wilde rudely pushed her face back and climbed off the bed. "Back off slut, I don't have time for your apparently insatiable desires." He put his uniform back to rights and joined Thompson at the door.

Thompson smirked down at the naked girl on the bed who was still idly fingering her clit. "Just remember, keep up this kind of activity and we'll be forced to bring you in. And we have you on record saying you also take dick up your ass. So you better play your cards right. We'll be back to make random checks on you. Ma'am."

The police officers stepped out of the room and shut the door, leaving Ingrid alone, naked, and with two more loads of cum inside of her. She really ought to get on birth control, she thought.

____________________________________

Ingrid slept hard and deep that night. After the police officers left, she didn't bother wiping off the cum in her pussy, she just passed out where she was in the seedy bed, cum pooling underneath her as it leaked out of her. She woke up to damp sheets, a sore pussy, aching legs, and purpling bruises on her tits. She also woke up with renewed confidence that she deserved to be a fuck toy. Waking up in a puddle of cum was something she ought to get used to.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Company Whore Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds