• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Uncut

Uncut

12

My bout with prostate cancer has mostly been an ordeal to endure. There were a couple of bright spots, including laying spread eagle in the stirrups for a trans-urethral ultrasound, a nurse named Beth making adjustments to the rubber hose hanging out the end of my cock while she took in the view before she started the procedure.

And there was also this incident, which was extraordinary.

*****

Mine is a most unusual penis story, which is the prime reason I need to share it. Note: it's the story that is unusual, not the penis. It's pretty average, perhaps a tad thicker than some, but very average -- all except for the foreskin of which I had none, until it started growing back. Let me explain.

I am a 65 year old male who in January of 2009 was diagnosed and treated for early prostate cancer. Because it was in the early stages, I was "fortunate" to qualify for brachytherapy, a one-time outpatient procedure whereby radioactive seeds are implanted into the prostate to kill the cancer. The procedure went well and although I had continual misgivings about it every time I peed and felt a burning sensation, all my PSA numbers every three months looked impressive: each reading was lower than the last. The last one was a 0.03, which is excellent. I know that does not sound the least bit sexy. It is what followed over the subsequent years that this story concerns and my eventual encounter with a most attractive nurse born and raised in Bombay, India. I like to think of her affectionately as my "Bollywood Nurse", puns intended.

But first let me elaborate on the medical issues with my penis that arose that led me to my encounter with her.

Imperceptibly at first, then followed by a dawning awareness, I began to notice changes in my penis. It seemed that I was developing a bit of foreskin where I had none before. This was of no concern, at least at first. I was more concerned about the intensity of my orgasms when I ejaculated and the slower than normal urine flow. They were too intense. The radioactive seeds implanted into the prostate does strange things to the sensory nerves as the radiation is a constant source of irritation. It makes one pee more often for one thing. Slow flow and peeing more often is not a fun combination.

It was only after about 3 years that I specifically took note of one unsettling effect: my foreskin was much more prominent than at first. At five years, the effect was nearly complete!! I looked like an uncut male -- even though I had received a pretty radical circumcision as an infant.

The defining moment was when my wife and I were sharing a hot tub session with our next door neighbors who had moved in two months ago. I had stood up to gain some relief from the overly hot water. As I was standing there naked in the chilly air, Peggy, the wife of my friend Fred, made the casual observation that she had not realized until now that I was not circumcised.

The best I could do in that embarrassing moment was offer a sheepish grin. My wife made a quip about how I had to be careful skinny dipping as fish took my excess skin to be bait. I tried to laugh it off. But it was not funny and Peggy did not no how to respond.

She did not know of my prostate procedure and I was too woozy with wine to want to discuss it. All I could offer was, "Yeah, I hope you like foreskin. Because I have a lot of it," giving the end a little tug and stretching it out for her to see. This was in part to get her back for comments made earlier. Peggy had made earlier references as to how much she liked the clean cut look of circumcised males, such as her husband's penis.

That night my wife made the suggestion that I call my urologist Dr. Jansen and find out

why my foreskin had returned. Her concern was that the radiation from the seed implants had caused it to return.

After several phone calls back and forth, an appointment was set up. I think that no one at the office quite believed me when I told them I now looked like an uncut male.

A few weeks later, on the morning of the appointment I signed in the patient registry and waited until my name was called.

"Mr. Rupp."

I raised my hand and a staffer led me into an exam room. She asked what issues I was experiencing and I explained what I have related here. She opened a drawer beneath the examination table and handed me a gown.

"Everything off, unless you want to keep your socks on. It opens in the front," she said curtly. "Someone will be in to examine you in a few minutes."

"Um, I'm here to see Dr. Jansen," I replied. "He's my urologist."

"Yes, I see that," she replied looking up from my file. "He's aware that you're here. Like most busy offices, he does very few hands on procedures. We have all our nurses do those. He mostly reviews their findings and makes recommendations."

"Oh," I said. "Everything off, huh?" I started unbuttoning my shirt and the staff person left the room once my shirt was completely off. When I had removed all my clothes, except the socks, I unfolded the gown and appraised it. It looked like it had been washed about 1000 times. It was even worn through in a few places it was so sheer. At least it was better than paper ones. It indeed opened in the front, which made me wince.

I put it on and tied a couple of ties that did a pitiful job of holding the front together. Stepping over to the magazine rack I sorted through the mostly women's magazines. I finally found an old Time and started flipping pages.

After about 10 minutes there was a single knock on the door, which immediately opened. In walked an attractive young woman with long black hair which contrasted with her white nurse dress and lab coat.

I stood up and put the magazine on the counter. I made note of her large eyes and the dark liner she used. Her smile was wide and her teeth were ultra white. I made note of her trim waist and widening hips. Her top two buttons were unfastened, showing a distinct amount of cleavage.

In my head I was trying to determine what her ethnic background might be. Mexican? Indian? It was clear from her darker skin tones she was not Caucasian. She was certainly stunning. That was for sure!

I was dimly aware now that she was talking to me and was able to snap out of my musings about her appearance to catch that she was introducing herself as Nurse Sanja. I looked down at her extended hand and reached out with mine.

"Doug. Doug Rupp. Dr. Jansen did brachytherapy on me," I offered.

Nurse Sanja looked down at her clipboard. It says here that your last PSA was 0.03. Excellent. But you called about foreskin issues."

I cleared my throat. "Yes. Um, I don't know if there is any correlation but during the course of the last five years my foreskin has grown back, to the point where I look like I have never been circumcised.

"Yes. I see that in the telephone notes here. It can happen. We see it in about 5 percent of our brachytherapy patients. It's not clear why it happens."

"Lucky me," I offered, layering on the sarcasm.

Nurse Sanja just smiled.

"I felt like I needed to talk to someone about this. I wasn't sure if maybe this is just an old guy issue, like old men's ears continuing to grow or something.

"I feel a little sheepish in being here as truth be known, I think my issues are mostly psychological. I spent my entire life with a circumcised penis. Now I have all these anxieties that it just doesn't look right, at least to me. I know a lot of women prefer the clean cut look."

Nurse Sanja laughed. "Did you know that only about 30 percent of the men in the world are circumcised? It's only common here in America. In my own culture no male gets circumcised. It's the norm there."

"Oh? And what culture is that?" I asked, perhaps too eagerly.

"I was raised in Bombay. I'm probably the only nurse on staff who has seen a lot of uncut males. I know best what that's supposed to look like, -- in all their infinite variety."

The words echoed in my brain. Now I could feel my heart begin to race. I realized that the moment was fast approaching when she would start thoroughly examining me.

In my nervousness, I tried to make a lame joke. "So I guess that means uncut is what you personally prefer," I laughed.

She smiled warmly. "It most certainly is."

I had not expected such a direct response. I smiled sheepishly as I felt a tingle shoot through my loins. "Then I guess today is your lucky day," I laughed.

I watched her blush but then quickly recover. "That remains to be seen," she snapped back, now sounding very professional. "So let's see what we've got here."

She stepped forward and reached for the top tie on my gown. She opened the top then moved her hand down the opening to the remaining on my waist and with a quick tug untied it. At this point I was now essentially naked with the gown hanging completely open.

Nurse Sanja moved a chair near the door and placed it right in front of me, then sat down. I noted here skirt was well above her knees, which only slightly apart.

"A bit nervous are we?" Sitting down she was about at eye level with my genitals.

I looked down and saw my completely flaccid penis was fully retracted.

"The room could be a little warmer," I offered. "You know, shrinkage."

'It is a tad chilly in here, isn't it?" She pulled out a pair of latext gloves from her lab coat and started to put them on. "Don't worry. I'll get it out of hiding."

I gulped. "The latex gloves. I have a problem with latex," I choked. Especially in sensitive areas. It's in my record."

"That's fine. You seem to be using good hygiene. I'll just use my bare hands. Now if you don't mind I need to pull it out so I can examine it."

Without waiting for me to answer, she grasped the stub of the shaft ever so gently while cupping my testicles. In a deft move, my penis was now protruding several inches. I watched her study the tip and she flicked the end of my penis up and bent it left and right and around as she maintained tension keeping it fully stretched.

"The foreskin nearly covers your orifice. Is that ever a problem for you?"

"Sometimes I need to remember to pull back the skin a bit to pee. I've started peeing sitting down a lot. No need to aim it that way."

"I see. You'll need to take extra precautions to keep it clean. I hope you're doing that."

I nodded.

"I need to feel along the shaft for any bumps and lumps," she announced. Her fingers were way ahead of her voice. She continued palpating my penis all over, feeling the body of the shaft, the skin all along the entire length.

Then she moved to my scrotum and testicles. Working slowly, I was impressed how thorough she was. The sensations while she worked were most pleasurable!

"I need to check for any signs of cancer or tumors," she smiled. She continued palpating and massaging me and I could feel even more pleasurable sensations arising. I felt a stirring and a pressure building deep inside me.

I looked down and nothing was in hiding now. My penis had elongated and was dangling low in front of her. The pink tip of the head was now poking out.

"Do you have any trouble fully retracting the skin? I'm going to check you for any sign of phimosis now. If I can't pull the skin back easily and completely, then we have a problem."

I watched her take a tube of KY jelly and squeeze a large drop on to her right pinky finger.

"I won't retract it all at once. I need to know if and where any adhesions are around the head of the penis and also determine how much extra skin you've developed. Just to look at it, it seems like quite a lot."

With her free left hand she delicately took the excess skin on the underside and pulled it out. "Yes. You have a lot more skin on the underside than the top. Were you aware of that?"

"No," I whispered. I could feel her plying the loose skin of the frenulum between her thumb and her forefinger. With the firm pressure she was using sometimes it hurt a little, but in an oh so good way. I didn't want her to stop.

While still holding the skin out she slipped her right pinky finger into the foreskin hole opening and started making a very slow circle around the head of my penis. I could feel my shaft begin to thicken now and she immediately moved her left hand to hold my penis in place while she circled her pinky finger around the inside of my foreskin and the head of my penis. The sensation of touching two areas of my penis at once was totally new to me and felt delicious.

Now she returned to plying the foreskin with her thumb on the outer surface and her pinky finger pressing up from underneath into her thumb. She slowly moved all over the circumference of the shaft moving her thumb in tiny circles, pressing the foreskin into her pinky. The sensation was almost more than I could bear. Her technique was having a visible effect. I could see and feel my penis head enlarging. The tingling sensations were now at full volume.

"I can tell by the way you're breathing that the inner surface of the foreskin is very sensitive. That's good," she smiled. It means the tissue is healthy and so is your response. See? Your penis head is fully visible now."

She took her thumb and made stroking movements from the tip of the head on the top to the edge of the corona. "That's not quite as sensitive there is it."

I shook my head. My heart was now pounding. I watched her stroke the top of my engorged head. The rougher skin was expanding and the head was continuing to enlarge.

"Yes the head is totally visible now!" she exclaimed. Her left hand held my shaft firmly as she moved her pinky to the underside to the frenulum.

"Is this the most sensitive here?" she asked coyly.

"Oh yes," I gasped. I looked down and my penis head looked like a large red strawberry ready to explode.

"That's as to be expected. Her face was now only a couple of inches from my penis and I could feel her hot breath on it. Her breathing had changed too. Her lips were slightly pursed and it felt like she was blowing on it. Was that intentional I wondered?

"I'll tell you a secret. You will discover that having a foreskin has certain advantages. Many men like to begin masturbation by putting a finger in their foreskin opening. I call it fingering the foreskin hole. That's not a medical term, by the way," she laughed. "Are you paying attention?

"It's heavenly," I panted.

"So it's not embarrassing for you then?

I shook my head no.

"That's good. From the way you were responding I didn't think that it was. But some men are just mortified, even though we have only clinical objectives with this procedure today."

"Of course," I whimpered. Her words were clinical but her smile seemed naughty. What was that about, I wondered.

"I'm going to move the foreskin completely back on the shaft now. I need to see the color change of the skin below the head to see where you were originally circumcised. Is that OK?"

"Yes," I replied meekly.

My penis was fully turgid now. She was holding it level, pushing slightly down, with all four fingers wrapped around my shaft. When I looked down I saw at the end of my swollen head a large clear drop hanging off the end of it, ready to fall to the floor.

"You may drip a bit," she said matter of factly, noting my concern. "Nothing to worry about. I'll clean it up later."

The tingling was becoming even more intense now.

"See how the skin just below the head is more pinkish? That's the old circumcision scar."

"Oh." Everything was a blur of sensation now. I didn't see anything.

Nurse Sanja moved my penis down, side to side and then raised my shaft further back enhancing the now full erection while she cupped my testicles. I was not paying a bit of attention to any old scar by this time. But every movement was a new pleasure.

I heard a distinct splat. I knew that I had dripped. I could also feel her hot breath on my penis. I looked down again. Her face was less than an inch away from my purple throbbing tip.

"I see you have no trouble becoming fully erect. That's excellent. You must take good care of yourself. I like that." She gave that shaft a firmer grip and pushed down.

"Well, actually," I panted, "I usually only get this hard when I am extremely horny. It's an old guy thing."

"It's not acting like an old guy's thing right now. I'll take that as a compliment," she laughed as she moved her hand in a twisting motion around my shaft grazing the flange of the corona.

"Here. Let me get this one before you drip again." Now more fluid was ready to fall to the floor! I felt her thumb sweep over the head of my penis and swipe it back over the head, now looking quite red and raw. I felt her pinky finger press into the opening and swirl around. How was that even possible?

She removed her pinky and watched the fluid start flowing again, pressing on each side to keep my pee hole fully opened. She stopped all movement to watch simply watch for what seemed like a couple of minutes. Sometimes she would catch the oozing fluid with her thumb and smear it around the tip.

"In spite of the brachytherapy, your penis responds better than some young men I've examined," she noted cheerfully.

"I, I, feel hot energy in your hands. I feel like I could shoot any moment." My penis was vibrating with an electric current.

"Then I need you to get up on the exam table. Lay on your back"

She moved me over to the exam table and lifted a foot holder on each side into place. She was putting me in stirrups!

I was now laying on the exam table spread eagle, and completely naked as the gown had fallen off my shoulders. She moved my legs outward by placing her hands on my inner thigh, making sure to give it an electric caress, once my leg was in place the way she liked.

'Was this what women go through,' I wondered. I felt like I was now starring in an X rated porn video.

"I need to see how firm your prostate is and check for scar tissue, " she announced as she stuck in her fingers of her right hand into my anus and swished them around using firm pressure while keeping a firm grip on my penis. "Does your GP ever do this?"

"Not in the stirrups. I lay on my side." My head was spinning from the sensations of her fingers entering my anus and pressing my prostate.

"We're getting a lot more fluid oozing out of the head. That's what I'm looking for," she whispered while licking her lips. I watched the clear fluid spill out over the tip and run over her fingers making them glisten. I felt like I could explode.

"Your GP should do it like this. It's better for you to have a full release."

I could only groan.

She again took her thumb and spread the fluid around the corona and the underside of the shaft. Her mouth was mere centimeters from the opening.

Raising up I could see that her knees were parted and I could see all the way up to her lacy panties which were askew to her left side, revealing some of her hairless cleft. How did I not see that before? Her panties were wet at the bottom most edge. Had she adjusted her panties when I got up on the exam table. It was clear she was clearly turned on!

I felt like I was ready to pass out from the overwhelming sensations of pleasure. But then they intensified as she grasped my shaft and tugged down, then up, swirling around the head then slowly back down stretching my shaft to its maximum length -- down and back up, rhythmically over and over. That coupled with her pressure on my prostate was too much.

"Oh my god," I cried. "I'm almost..There."

I felt my loins spasm and large spurts wash completely over her hand. My hips kept bucking and penis kept spurting and splatting cum on the floor.

When I was completely spent I looked down at her hand, covered with my cum. She was still holding my penis and I put my palm down on top of her hand to keep it there -- getting my own hand completely sticky as well. The was a large errant drop that had landed on her left cheek and was starting to run down. She caught me looking at it and brushed it away with her free hand and smiled.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Uncut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds