• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Trip To the Dentist

A Trip To the Dentist

I had to have a root canal done and I was not looking forward to it. I told my dentist how uneasy I was about the procedure and he assured me he would give me something to settle my nerves. Before he began he brought me in a pill he told me it was twilight sleep. It would help to calm my nerves and make the procedure easier for me. He told me to take it and he would be back in a few minutes to begin. I read a magazine and tried to calm my nerves. Eventually I began to feel a little odd. I was dizzy and my mind was fuzzy. I felt tingly all over. When the dentist came back he asked how I was feeling and I told him. He assured me this was normal.

He started to get his tools together and came over and looked into my mouth. His hand brushed against one of my breasts and I was startled by the fact that my nipples hardened immediately. He just looked at me and smiled. He reached over and started to fondle my full breast. It took my breath away and I knew it was wrong but I couldn’t fight him because I was so dopey feeling. He said it looked like the medication was working. He started to unbutton my shirt. My heart started to race, I could not believe this was happening. He pulled my breasts out of my bra. The nipples were extremely hard and I could feel them throbbing. Why couldn’t I do something about this, and why was my body betraying me. He played with my erect nipples and told me how he had looked forward to this from the first time he saw me. He told me how he could never take his mind off of my huge breasts and tight ass. He said I should not tease him like I do with those mini skirts and low cut tops. He started to run his tongue around my nipples slowly and passionately. He then began to suck at first slow and gentle making me twitch and moan, and then he started sucking hard. While sucking on my breast he reached up under my skirt and started playing with my pussy through my panties. Once he slid his hand beneath the panties he found that my pussy was clean shaven and this excited him.

He tore off the underwear and plunged a finger deep into me. I had enough of my mind left to want to run out screaming but I could do nothing. The other part of me was so hot I couldn’t understand what was going on. He started off ramming one finger as deep as it would go and went to two then three. Next he walked to the end of the table and threw each of my legs over the side of the table and pulled me all the way to the end. He had me wide open to his view.

He got in front of me and unzipped his pants. Out came the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life. I could not imagine him putting that into me. He began rubbing the tip of his dick against my ass. There was no way he could do that to me. It would rip me in half. He saw the horror in my eyes. He told me he was going to teach me a lesson for being such a little slut. He began trying to press his dick in my ass. It wouldn’t fit and he kept pushing harder and harder and finally the head slid in. I screamed out in pain, as I felt the juices running down my crack. Then with one hard push he rammed into me as deep as he could go. I could not believe he was doing this to me. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and started working himself in and out of me with all of his force. His body bouncing into me with fast hard slams. Once I got past the pain, this started to feel wonderful. It was the most intense sex I had ever experienced. I could tell by his groaning and breathing he was getting ready to fill my insides with his seed. I felt the most powerful orgasm start to hit me when he started really pounding me with all of his might. This pushed me over the edge and I was screaming out in pleasure begging him to fuck my ass harder. He exploded into my ass with one final slam.

The next thing I remembered was waking up with him telling me that everything went fine. My tooth was going to be just fine. I sat there and was embarrassed by the dream I had. As I got ready to leave I realized that that I had no underwear on and realized it wasn't a dream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Trip To the Dentist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 401 milliseconds