• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Game Ch. 04

The Game Ch. 04

12

This is a continuation a couple weeks after chapter 3. A new game with old grudges makes for some real fun.

Doug walked up to Michelle's house. Jenifer had asked if they could play here instead since she had hosted the last couple of games. He wondered how everything would work now that a couple of people had markers over others. He knocked and Michelle answered greeting him with a smile. He walked into the living room and looked around. There were more people than he was expecting. His questioning look was answered with a smile. Michelle said, "I'll explain it all when we go over the rules."

Doug nodded and looked around. Lynn and Jenifer were talking together in one corner. Tiffany was talking with Paul and a young blond that Doug didn't recognize. Nikki was laughing with Lisa and a red head that Doug knew, but the name was escaping him. Then she spoke and from the southern drawl Doug remembered her name was Annie.

Michelle said, "Ok now that everyone is here we'll get started. We have a couple new players and more than we normally do so I'll go over the rules for tonight. OK we are going to play strip poker with some other rules thrown in. Each person will start with $50 worth of chips and we'll bet on each hand like standard poker. The deal will pass around the table and the dealer will get to name the game. Whomever wins a hand will sit out the next hand as will the dealer each hand. If the winner of the hand is also the new dealer the second highest hand will sit out the hand. This way we'll have eight players in each hand. Each player will ante $5 whether you are in the hand or not. If you run out of money you can give up a piece of clothing for more chips, or you can end the round and take a spin on the wheel of challenges and consequences. Any clothing sold during a round of hands goes to whomever has the most chips at the end of the round. Also at the beginning of each new round everyone will start with $50 worth of chips. So each round everyone starts with an equal amount of chips again. On the wheel you could lose clothes, have an individual challenge or have an opposed challenge. Clothes lost to the wheel are out of play until we quit for the night. If you lose a piece of clothing to the wheel you have to take off something you are wearing, but not other clothes you have accumulated.

"Once someone is nude if they have to face the wheel and lose a piece of clothing they will have to draw a dare card. At any time people can trade clothes as long as both people agree to the trade. Shoes and socks are worth $10 each, pants and shirt $25 each, and underwear $50 each. All clothes when sold are held until the end of the round when they become the property of the round winner. When a person ends the round and is forced into an action with another person whomever won the round gets to choose who it will be. This way both people will have a stake in winning instead of giving up like happened the other night. In addition, between rounds players can bet between themselves on who will win a challenge or other things as long as they both agree on the terms. If a person is naked and has to pay a piece of clothing to the wheel they will instead draw a dare card. If someone through the course of the night ends up where they would have to draw their fifth dare card, they will instead draw a double dare card. If we are still going after that then it is back to dare cards until the fifth one which is a double dare again. Since we have so many players tonight the first two people to cum this evening will become the sex slaves for the group for the rest of the evening. Since there are some favors owed by one player to another. If a player calls in a favor they trade places in what they have on and their situation. Also since we are playing until two people cum if there is time between the two the first cum can try to save themselves. They can challenge any other naked player to five minutes of pleasure. If they make the player cum the two trade places. If not, they then owe the person a future favor. Any questions?"

"How do we decide who will sit out the first hand?"

"We'll rock, paper, scissors with the two winners getting the hand off."

Everyone agreed to the rules and after rock, paper, scissors it was determined that Nikki would deal the first hand and Paul got to sit out and would then deal the second hand. The first game was seven card stud and after seeing the initial cards everyone except the new blond, who was named Nancy, Lynn and Lisa had folded. As the bets went around with each new card they were all running low on chips already. Nancy took off her shoes and socks betting the whole amount. Both the others quickly folded. After five more hands most of the shoes and socks had been sold since no one wanted to be the first person to have to brave the wheel. Doug looked around and only Annie had her shoes on still since she had yet to stay in a hand while everyone else was down to only a sock or barefoot except Paul who had both socks and a good stack of chips having won two the last three hands. It was Doug's turn to deal and Paul having won would also be sitting the hand out. Doug called Texas Hold'em and dealt the cards. Everyone stayed in since it was only five more dollars to see the flop. Doug flipped up the cards and it was an ace, seven, and eight all of diamonds.

Annie pulled off her shoes and socks betting $50. Doug wondered if she had a great hand or if this was a bold bluff from the first position. Michelle and Tiffany quickly folded. Nancy reached up under her shirt and pulled off her bra for chips and called. Doug thought he could see the outline of her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. Lisa counted her chips a couple of times before she pulled off her shirt for chips and called. Lynn and Jenifer both called with what chips they had left in front of them. Nikki thought about it and then finally folded. The next card was the nine of hearts. Annie looked at her few chips and bet the $20 she had left. Nancy took off her remaining sock and with the chips she had left called. Lisa, Lynn, and Jenifer each in turn pulled off their shirts to call also. Doug flipped up the last card a five of spades. Annie checked the bet. Nancy pulled off her pants betting them. Lisa folded. Lynn called quickly while Jenifer took a minute and then also called. Everyone looked at Annie as she slowly pulled off her pants for chips. She called and Nancy flipped over a straight. Both Lynn and Jenifer tossed in their cards as they couldn't beat it. Annie smiled and flipped up two more diamonds for a flush. Lynn, Jenifer, and Nancy were all out of chips at this point. They each decided to spin the wheel rather than have to sell off more clothes to stay in. After a minute of counting chips it was determined that Annie had won the round.

Lynn shook her head and walked up to the wheel. Get spanked five times by all other players. She put her hands against the wall and braced herself. Jennifer stepped up and spanked her first softly hoping she would return the favor if she spun the same thing. Nikki stepped up next and hit her fairly hard. Each swat bringing out a yelp. Tiffany and Paul both went gentle on her thinking they might not want her mad at them. Nancy went with rapid spanks to each ass cheek and Doug watched Lynn's tits bounce in her bra slightly. Michelle and Lia each hit kind of hard and even with her pants on Lynn's ass was feeling sore and Doug imagined it was red. Annie hit her hard with a pause between each swat. Doug watched as Lynn squirmed and her tits jiggled nicely. Doug was last and spanked her softly telling her that he expected the favor returned at some point though he debated hitting harder to watch her tits jiggle more.

Nancy stepped up next and spun do fifty jumping jacks. Nancy smiled and started doing the jumping jacks. Her tits were bouncing under her shirt since she had already given up her bra. Doug was almost drooling when she finished. He could see her nipples poking through the shirt and knew she was turned on also.

Jennifer spun play ping pong loser loses a piece of clothing. Annie smiled and said, "You can play against Lynn." The two girls started and it was quickly apparent that Lynn was the better player. Jennifer started bouncing up and down on her toes between points. She was trying to distract Lynn, but it didn't help. With a sly grin Lynn spiked the winning point and said, "Strip girlfriend." Jennifer sighed and pulled off her pants tossing them by the wheel.

The following rounds found clothing getting stripped off and more was given to the wheel. Michelle lost another hand and rather than strip further she decided to risk the wheel. The spin was loose two pieces of clothing. With a yelp of terror, she stared at the wheel. She tossed her bra and panties into the growing pile of clothes. She was now nude with most everyone else having at least a couple pieces of clothes. She was afraid this was going to be a long night. Nancy quickly put her shirt back on glad to cover back up.

Tiffany being the person with the most clothes decided to keep playing it safe as she folded out of the first few hands waiting for a good hand. The bets stayed low as everyone admired Michelle's body and tried to set her up for the first dare. Michelle not getting any cards was folding rather than taking chances at this point. Then the big hand of the round came. Tiffany had both her shirt and pants in, Doug's pants were in the pot, and Lynn had her bra in the pot. Nancy debated then threw in her panties since her shirt wasn't going to give her enough chips to stay in. Nikki threw in her pants and the rest of the group folded or was out for the hand. Jennifer won the hand and Lynn out of chips decided to chance the wheel. It came up play ping pong loser has to pay a piece of clothing. Jennifer having won the round looked at Michelle and said, "Michelle you get to play her."

Michelle stared daggers at Lynn as she walked over to the table. It didn't take long for Jennifer to win the game. "It looks like a dare for you."

Michelle drew and turning over the card said, "Of course dildo yourself for five minutes. Like I could draw a different dare." Grabbing her dildo, she sat down in a plush chair and started pushing it in and out. She quickly hit a rhythm and her nipples were hard. The five minutes were over and she was just starting to breath hard, but knew she would be in trouble with many more. Being the only one naked at this point she had a long road ahead of her. She wondered why Lynn was picking on her when she could make Lynn take her place if she came.

The next few rounds gave relief to Michelle as she played cautiously. Soon Doug was naked too and a couple others were down to their panties or underwear. Lynn in bra and panties was the most clothed.

Michelle climbed on top of Doug and started grinding on him. She thrust her tits in his face and slid her pussy up and down on his cock. He felt her pussy lips spreading as she ran it up and down his shaft. After seven minutes Doug was hard and precum was leaking out of his cock. He knew he could hold out the remaining three minutes, but was glad he didn't have to go longer. Michelle was just as turned on as her nipples showed. They were straight out and as hard as Doug's cock. Her breath started to come in gasps as Tiffany called time.

The next round went fairly quickly as Nikki and Jennifer lost their bras to Doug who won the round. Lynn ended up spinning the wheel. She lost a piece of clothing and threw her pants into the pile. Lisa and Annie both lost their bras on the next round to Paul and Doug gave away all of the extra clothes he had accumulated. Lisa lost the round and spun play ping pong. Paul smiled and told her to play Annie figuring he would get one of them naked this way. After a ten-minute battle Annie won and Lisa peeled off her wet panties. The neatly trimmed hair was matted with her juices already. The next three rounds saw Tiffany losing her panties to the wheel and Jennifer losing her panties to the wheel one round and then doing jumping jacks the next round which got everyone's attention as she jiggled. The next round was fairly quick and Tiffany lost. Paul having been the winner of the round decided to have her play Michelle. Michelle stared daggers at him as she walked over and the game started. Tiffany didn't take long to win. Michelle walked over and spun the wheel. Five spanks from each other player. Doug watched as each person in turn spanked her. He could see the wetness between her legs and her nipples were hard again. He was the last one and he whispered in her ear, "I know this turned you on even more. Do you want hard or soft?"

"Not too hard please I already think I'll have trouble sitting down." Doug swatted her hard enough to watch her tits sway with each swat, but not nearly as hard as he could have.

The following round found Michelle spinning the wheel and she got lose two pieces of clothing. Walking over she pulled a dare card. Turning it over she said, "Surprise dildo yourself for five minutes. How do I always find that card?"

Michelle reclined on the couch and putting one leg up over the back and the other on the ground started pushing the dildo in and out. It slid in easily she was so wet. She was quickly thrusting quickly in and out her breaths coming in short gasps as she struggled to hold back her orgasm. She felt the wave rising and knew she was in trouble then Tiffany called time. Michelle pulled the dildo out and felt so empty. Clenching she balanced on the edge and then it subsided and she was just excited. Jennifer said, "Now for the double dare card."

Still breathing hard Michelle pulled the double dare card. Five minutes of sex. She looked at Annie who smiled. "I think we will ty to end this right now by getting a double coming. Doug give her a good fucking. Do her doggy style so we can all see her tits sway as you pound her."

Annie's words made Doug hard as a rock again. He knew he was going to have a hard time to keep from blowing his load. Lisa said, "I'll bet you a spin on the wheel Annie that at least one of them makes it through."

"I think you are wrong, but let's make it interesting. A dare card bet."

Lisa thought for a moment and then said, "Deal."

Tiffany said, "Doug you have to really fuck her. If we feel you are taking it easy we will warn you the first time. Then add a minute each time after that."

The chorus of agreement told Doug he wouldn't be able to get away with a slow easy five minutes. He knelt behind Michelle and slid his cock into her all the way in one smooth stroke. She was so wet he slid in easily. Doug grabbed her hips and started building up speed. Slowly at first then going faster. He thought about how long he had fantasized about this and now he had to hold back once he got to act on it or become the slave for the night. He was pounding her hard her tits swaying back and forth when he felt her shudder and cry out with pleasure as she came. He felt her pussy contract and almost shot his load. He kept up a steady pace though he slowed down a bit. He was on the edge as he heard Tiffany call time. He pulled out and struggled to keep from coming knowing if even a single drop leaked out they would declare him as the second slave. He panted as he came back down and Tiffany said, "Well Michelle is the first sex slave."

Michelle shook her head and said, "No Lynn is taking my place to pay off her debt."

Jennifer smiled and said, "And Nikki is taking Lynn's place to pay off hers."

Michelle's head came up with a snap, "What?"

"At the last game she owed me for not pushing her over the edge then. So Nikki give Michelle your panties and let's deal the next round."

Michelle looked at her friend, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was part of the deal. If I did I had to pay back double. I think they were planning this to get you to use your favor and get me into it instead."

Lisa said, "Before we start the next round Annie has to take her dare."

Nancy said, "Yes, but I have a question first. Lynn is taking Michelle's place then Nikki is taking Lynn's right." Everyone nodded. "So then Lynn's clothes go to Michelle. Then Lynn gets Nikki's right?"

After a minute it was agreed this was the right way to do it. Lynn wasn't happy about this switch. "Wait a minute. Michelle is going to soak my panties with her juices, and the bikini bottoms Nikki is wearing will barely cover me at all."

"Rules are rules." Annie said as she pulled a dare card. Dildo yourself for five minutes. She sat down in a chair and pulled her panties aside and started to work the dildo in and out of her wet pussy. Doug watched as she was barely hitting a rhythm when time was called. Doug looked over and Michelle had already put a large wet spot in Lynn's panties. Though he wondered if Lynn was really that upset about it since as he looked over at her Lynn's nipples were erect and her bush was peeking out around the bikini bottoms and he thought he could see her pussy lips too.

The next round found Jennifer spinning the wheel to lose two pieces of clothing. She threw her bra and panties in the pile. Nikki said, "I'm going to blow Doug to try and get him to take my place."

Everyone knew she would try to get out of it and Doug was still hard from his sex with Michelle minutes ago so it made sense. She started licking up and down his shaft then took the head in her mouth. Soon she was bobbing up and down on his cock taking it all and then pulling back so only the head was in her mouth. At the end of five minutes Doug was on the edge, but hadn't cum yet. Her saliva coated his cock and precum dribbled out, but he didn't cum.

Nikki sighed and went back to sit down and wait. She thought that Doug would cum for sure. Now she owed him. First she would get out of this then worry about that later. The next few rounds found everyone naked and Jennifer, Doug, Michelle, and Tiffany having undergone dares. The round Tiffany spinning the wheel and getting lose a piece of clothing. She pulled her dare card and groaned when she saw dildo yourself for five minutes. She pulled out the dildo and started pushing in and out slowly and then building in speed. As the five minutes was called she was panting her eyes only half open and glazed with pleasure. Nikki stepped up and said, "I challenge Tiffany." Before the other girl completely comprehended what was about to happen she was between her legs. She pulled out the dildo and started fingering her. Her thumb found Tiffany's clit and flicked. That was all it took. Tiffany shook and came hard. The scream of pleasure was just ahead of the squirt of cum that soaked Nikki's tits as she pulled her hand away.

Michelle looked up at the clock and said, "Ok if we don't get the second slave soon we are going to run out of time. I think it is time to go to double time where we double all losses."

After a couple of minutes everyone said yes and it was agreed that losing the round meant one spin then the instruction was doubled with the exception of competitions which would only be one but the loss would be doubled.

Nancy lost the round and spun lose a piece of clothing. This meant two dare cards. The first was a five-minute lap dance. Doug having won the round told her to dance for Annie. The two of them were completely grinding on each other their juices running down their legs when time was called. The second dare was receiving oral sex for five minutes. Nancy hoped she could last another five minutes of stimulation. Doug decided to take matters into his own hands and knelt between her legs. He started licking her deeply then quick flicks across her hood and back to deep licks. It didn't take long for her breathing to turn to pants and at the four minute mark she was thrusting up at his tongue. With a minute left she grabbed his head and pulled him tight to her pussy. He licked her quickly and deeply. She rode the edge but didn't cum as Nikki called time. She let go of Doug and he stood up looking down at her heaving breasts he wished he had pushed her over the edge and could take her right there and then.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Game Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds