• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • MJ Ch. 02

MJ Ch. 02

12

I woke with a gasp as I orgasmed. My hand was in the waistband of my panties, my fingers sinking deep into my wonton hole. The crusty dried semen on my landing strip scraped against my palm. My fingers bathed in the still-warm spunk Marq dumped inside my pussy.

Shame washed over me at what I had done. I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower and tried to wash the filth of my dirty act off my body. The trickling feeling of Marq's virile seed oozed down the insides of my thighs. It reminded me of all the pleasure the dark-skinned man gave me as his black shaft sank in and out of my body. My fingers worked unconsciously in to my love box, pushing so much of his seed back in.

Guilt washed over me as thoughts of Joe crashed through my head. He would kill me if he found out I fucked a black man -- especially his hated coworker.

"Oh shit!" I moaned, "What if Marq knocked me up?" Hot tears ran down my cheeks.

I was at a total loss as to what spurned my actions last night. All I knew is that the memory of what we did would not leave my mind even as I left for work.

I had not seen Joe for two days. On my night off Joe burst through the front door after his day job. "MJ! I don't want you hanging out with those girls from work ever again."

"What? You can't tell me who to hang out with," I yelled, "What has gotten into you this time?"

"Th-that stupid nigger..." Joe growled. "He's been bragging for two days how he scored a blow job from your married friend Julie in the back of a taxi."

I turned suddenly and started washing the dishes. Joe's tone was livid. Did he know...? I couldn't bear to look. So I yelled back instead.

"Joe! Stop disrespecting other human beings like that. Did he actually tell you it was Julie?"

He kicked his toe against the floor, "No. He just keeps spouting off about scoring a married chick the night you all went out. Even brags about having sex on her couch while her husband was sleeping..."

I couldn't turn around to even look at Joe as I spoke as calmly as I could. "He was very popular with the ladies the other night. It could've been someone he met at the club. I mean, I'm sure it wasn't Julie."

I was too sure about that, in fact.

There was a bated pause, and then Joe let out a sigh. "Ugh... I guess you're right. I shouldn't jump to conclusions or whatever. Anyway, I have to get ready for work."

I let out a sigh of relief when Joe went to shower and change. He hadn't noticed the guilt on my face. I put down the dishes to splash cold water on my face. When Joe told me he had to go, I smiled as best I could.

All was quiet for the week. Somehow I'd gotten lucky. I avoided going out with my girlfriends for fear of running into Marq and giving him anything else to brag about. After a few days I was slowly feeling less guilty about my temporary affair and somehow was thinking about Marq less.

It was a rarity that Joe had a Friday night off but tonight we would be home together. After an unsatisfying night in bed with Joe my period started. Again I lucked out. Thank god my period only lasted three or four days. Soon I could just put all of it behind me.

On Wednesday night after work I couldn't find my keys. As I walk to the parking garage to get my husband's, I prayed Marq had the night off. When I saw Joe sitting on the stool all alone, I thought my luck wasn't going to run out. As I walked toward him my prayers were shattered.

"MJ," I turned to see Marq standing behind me. "Where ya been, baby girl?"

I just shrugged and walked faster. I got to Joe before Marq caught up to me. I gave Joe a loving peck on the lips, "Hi honey."

"What are you doing here?" He asked as Marq hung the keys in the booth.

"I can't find my keys to get in the house," I said, never taking my eyes off Joe.

"Oh, you can borrow mine then," Joe reached into his pocket and gave me the house key. Just then a car pulled up for service. "Remember to leave the door unlocked," he said as he drove off. Leaving me alone. With him.

Marq smiled at me. I looked away and spoke.

"We need to talk."

"Whatever you say, babe."

"Don't call me that." I gazed into his eyes. My first big mistake.

"Oh? Meet me in the stairwell. Your husband won't like us talking."

That I couldn't disagree with. Joe was heading back, so I walked off toward the stairs. Marq waved him down.

"Joe, buddy. I'm going to grab a bite to eat. You need anything?"

"No," Joe said curtly. "I'm good."

"Suit yourself. I've worked up an appetite for some white meat..."

I waited for Marq in the stairwell. My only thought was his dark eyes. How they stared into mine, how I had to crane my neck back to look up into them. I didn't know what it was about his gaze, but it affected me.

Marq interrupted my train of thought by bursting through the door. Before anything was said his arms wrapped around me and he gave me a kiss. This ignited a smoldering warmth in my body I hadn't ever felt with my husband. I was able to push away, "Marq I can't do this. I'm married."

Marq let me go and turned me so I was looking out a small window at Joe. I felt his warm breath in my ear, "Look at him MJ." I did. Joe slouched about the booth, despondent and fuming silently again, probably about Marq as I felt his arm behind my back. "Is that little man who you really want?"

"Yes. I love him!"

Marq's arm moved around my waist, "Didn't you have fun the other night?" His hand moved under my short skirt. A silky hard object slid between my thighs.

I shuddered, his goatee tickling my neck as he kissed it. I moaned, "Yesss... But it was a mistake. I won't make it again."

He guided my hand between my thighs. For some reason I didn't resist. The bulbous head of his cock poked at my palm as he rocked his hips. In my shocked state I didn't pull my hand away as he kept whispering.

"How could anything that felt that good be a mistake?"

He pulled the crotch of my panties aside while my fingers crooked to caress the underside of his shaft. My fingers pushed his shaft tight between my dripping pussy lips as his thrusting motion quickened.

"I'm... I'm married," I said, lowering my head with my eyes closed.

"Too bad for us," kissing the back of my neck again.

I jumped when he thrust forward. My fingers pushed up and his shaft sank into my needy pussy. We moaned at the same time, "Oh God... We can't!" But I didn't resist.

Instantly the sexual spark light up in me. I turned my head and gazed into Marq's dark eyes. They pulled me in like a black hole of dominance. My submissive side was being sucked in by his unknowable control.

Marq's right hand worked around my waist to play with my little pink pearl. My body reacted to the sensation and my hips started moving, meeting his hips with a smacking report. Marq's left hand worked up my top to squeeze my nipples.

"Baby, you want me to stop?"

My eyes closed. I whispered, "Nooo."

"But you're married," he teased.

"I know," I moaned.

The smacking of our hips and the squishing in my nether region sent exquisite tingles throughout my body. I succumbed to Marq's silky steel shaft sinking and retreating from my wanton pussy.

My eyes opened as I lifted my head. Joe was still sitting at the parking booth. The sight enflamed my guilt, but my hips continued to thrust back.

"Joe, I'm so sorry..." I thought, "It... it just feels so good!"

My pussy was full of Marq's big black cock. His calloused fingers toyed with my pink pearl. The tweaking he gave my nipples made them so stiff you could dial a rotary phone with them. Every motion was euphoric. Joe looked so lonely, and I was right there -- getting fucked by his hated coworker.

"I wish you were this good..." I fought back my tears. "I'm so sorry Joe."

Marq pulled his long chocolate monster from my vanilla core. Turning me around he picked me up by my ass before setting me back down onto his turgid member. Pushing me back against the dirty graffiti strewn wall he kissed me again. My moan stifled against his thick, black lips.

Looking into his steely gaze I could feel my body submit to the erotic feeling of being in public. Exposed. All the possibilities of getting caught by some stranger or Joe walking into the stairwell enflamed my desires as our tongues danced.

I could feel Marq's shaft start to pulse after a few dozen slow, hard thrusts. In my state of arousal I probably would not have cared he wasn't wearing a condom until it was too late. Marq broke the kiss and growled, "Baby, I'm gonna bust a nut."

Fear gripped me. My eyes opened wide like a doe caught in the headlights. "Please..." I whispered frantically, "I'm... I'm not on the pill!"

Marq set me down and I fell to my knees. Marq tapped my lips with his onyx shaft, and I opened my mouth and engulfed his twitching cock without hesitation. My left hand circled the thick base as my right massaged his scrotum. I could sense the urgency of his orgasm as my tongue worked the sensitive area just behind his purple mushroom.

I was not prepared for the amount of cum he shot out. I gagged on the first jet that hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow as fast as I could, and still my cheeks bulged with each torrent that followed. My mouth filled with the salty sweetness and could not contain it all. It flowed out of the corners of my mouth, dribbling down my chin and dripping onto my breasts.

"That's it, slut..." Marq groaned, "Swallow our babies."

I sat on the dirty concrete, rubbing Marq's cream into my boobs as I cleaned all of our juices off his cock with my tongue before he finally zipped up. My baby blues locked on his as he sighed and stretched above me.

"Mmm, baby... I want to continue this after work."

I licked my lips clean, "But Joe gets out at midnight."

"Don't worry about Joe. I'll take care of that," Marq turned to the door.

I meekly whispered as he left, "Bring condoms." I didn't know if he heard me.

I rearranged my clothes, wiping the excess spunk from my chin with my t-shirt. After I regained my strength I stood up and headed home.

I was so mixed up with emotions as I made my way home I couldn't think straight. Guilt nagged at me about what I had done to Joe, yet I was confused as to why I had been so easy for Marq to fuck. Joe deserved better than a cheating whore like me for a wife. Why was it that Marq could make me feel so much pleasure? Was it his size? Was it his stamina? Was it the black-on-white taboo? I just did not know.

When I got home I jumped in the shower to once again try to wash the filth from my body. After drying myself off I dressed in a white tank top and black bikini panties. Trying to work through my thoughts all I could concentrate on was the contrast between the two. It made me wet.

I was so deep in my thoughts I jumped when the apartment door burst open. Marq stood there, "Miss me, babe?"

"Wh... where's Joe?" I stammered. I meekly tried to cover myself up a little, but Marq stared right through my defenses.

"He's working a couple hours of overtime. His relief called saying he would be late," He smiled. He pulled me to him and said in his deep, sexy voice. "How about we continue where we left off?"

I barely nodded, and he picked me up effortlessly. My arms wrapped around his neck and thighs held his waist on pure instinct. My eyes locked onto the abyss of his dominating gaze as his lips met mine. Our tongues danced together as he carried me to my marital bed.

My pussy got soaked as his cock hardened against it. Dumping me on the bed he stripped my panties off before turning the light on. I propped myself up on my elbows, staring up at Marq through my thighs. He dropped his pants and stepped out of them. My legs splayed wide.

His chocolate cock aimed toward my honey pot as he crawled into my love cradle. Leaning down to kiss me again. His onyx spear slid between my nether lips. I gasped as he moved his hips back and forth, sawing along me. The shaft of his love muscle caressed my clit like nothing else could.

I moved my hand to feel the silky skin of his steel hard snake. My hand rubbed over the dark, pulsing head. I massaged the dangerous venom dripping from it around his cockhead. It alone could impregnate me. Breaking the kiss for a breath I shivered and asked, "Did you bring condoms?"

Marq looked at me quizzically, "Was I supposed to?"

Staring into his eyes I could feel my body responding to his dominance. In one desperate moment I gasped and escaped it, "Wait! Joe has some."

I rotated towards the night stand as my African lover held my hips. Marq's dark shaft neared my snowy entrance. I pulled open the drawer and pulled out Joe's condom box from its hiding spot. But when I turned it over nothing fell out. It was empty.

"Too bad, baby." Marq smiled, "It makes no difference now if I put on a rain coat anyway."

There was that word again. Baby. That word alone made my clit buzz with excitement. It was as if nature was telling me to take him bare. Like two wild animals on the savanna. "Why is that...?"

"After all that pre-cum your pussy milked out of me earlier? Damn baby, it's way too late to worry about pregnancy," He snickered.

"You... you mean...?" I got nervous.

"That's right baby. You already have millions of our baby seeds in you. Now guide me in."

His steely gaze had me following his directions without thought or reason. I moaned as his dark shaft began its lengthy journey past my tight pink lips and towards my white, unprotected womb.

I let go of the dangerous weapon to wrap my arms around his back. There was no fighting it anymore. My finger nails scratched his muscular back and my heels dug in behind his dusky thighs as he started seesawing into my velvety depths.

"Oh baby," Marq intoned, "That feels so much better than a piece of latex. Don't it?"

"God..." My hips started thrusting to meet his pelvis. "Oh God! You're right, you're so right!"

Our hips knocked together, my pale pussy squelching with his animalistic rutting. Our tongues danced with one another to a primal beat only we could know. Magic. It was happening with all the pleasure rushing through my body. Marq's shaft rubbed my little pink pearl. His mushroomed head massaged my G-spot. My orgasms started, one rolling on top of the other. Bliss -- No! Euphoria was engulfing my soul.

There was no love here. We needed to fuck. This was mating, bare and unprotected just like Mother Nature intended. My body was spasming, my lungs were clenching, my eyes were rolling as I thought about having Marq's baby. His big, strong, black baby.

I couldn't believe he put that word in my mind so easily. He's not my husband. I can't! But it was too late. Marq's serpent was expanding and pulsing. Another orgasm washed through me and I gave in. My legs cinched and pulled him deep into my unprotected womb. Just then I felt his African monster spew the first of many ropes of virile seed into my wanton baby oven.

We both moaned our pleasure as my pussy walls milked every powerful spurt into me. I imagined all the African warriors that must have been released inside me right then -- millions of African conquerors seeking out my adulterous egg. It drove me over an edge I never knew existed!

"Oh FUCK! I'm Cuuuuuming! Fill me up, you black bastard!!"

"MJ you love it when I cum in you," Marq grunted out as he kept filling and filling me, "I'll never use a condom with you. Never."

"Never..." I repeated after him. The shooting stars cleared from my mind as I looked into his dark eyes. "Okay," I said, and didn't think twice about it.

Marq lay on top of me recovering for a few minutes before rolling onto his back. I picked myself up to see his magic staff glistening with my juices and the creamy remnants of his dangerous venom. My instincts had me moving down his body to clean this Adonis's love tool of our mingled love juice.

I didn't just suck Marq's black mamba clean. I worshipped him with my tongue. I spent so much time fondling and sucking his plum sized gonads and working my tongue up and down his thick shaft. I worked my way along the under side of his black spear with my soft lips. The journey lingered as it grew rigid.

Once I reached the mushroomed cap I enveloped it with my succulent lips. Marq wrapped my dark hair in one of his hands and gently simulated my bobbing head with his hips.

His shaft had become hard as steel, an ebony monument sheathed in a silky wrapping. I finished my oral worship by climbing over his onyx lance and sinking it into my wanton velvety sheath. I groaned aloud like a slut as I felt his dark member pierce into me so, so deep.

Placing my white hands on his chocolaty pectorals for balance I noticed the glimmer of my wedding ring. A shock of guilt rushed through my adulterous mind. And yet I could not stop posting like a jockey as I felt the intense pleasure coursing through my body.

Looking up I viewed the picture of Joe placing the ring on my finger hanging above the bed. My heart twinged along with my pussy. Tears flowed down my cheeks while I continued fucking Marq. Sensing something was off; he pulled me down before rolling over.

"Baby, you're insatiable. I know what you really want, baby..."

His continued use of that word played tricks on my mind. Thoughts of becoming a mother didn't stop assaulting my mind as his bare shaft sank in and out of my unprotected vagina. This time felt different though. We were no longer rutting like wild animals. Held close together by his powerful arms, our bodies moved slow and gently together, like a ship rocking in the sea.

"Marq," I said. Nothing else. His dark eyes stared into mine, and I into them. We were no longer fucking. Now we were making love to achieve an intended goal both of us craved.

Conception.

My body moved with Marq's as he slowly claimed my pussy as his. He kissed me as my legs cinched about his waist and my hands caressed his bald head. Our tongues danced together as my emotions took a wild turn that scared me. I didn't want to stop.

I was falling for Marq. His outgoing personality, his clever words, his ability to sense what I needed in the moment. Before he took me hard and fast when I couldn't do anything but think about his black cock, and now as the tears welled in my eyes he rocked into me slow and gentle. I hugged him tighter and began to cry as thoughts of Joe rushed into my mind.

Marq broke the kiss looking at the clock, "Baby, it's nearing two. We need to finish."

"Nooo..." I groaned. I had to forget about everything right then -- the tears, the secrecy, and especially Joe. "Fuck me," I begged, "Fuck meeee HARD!"

Marq drove into my core like a wild stallion. Our hips smacked together with a slap. My pussy squelched as I yelped in erotic surprise. I looked down to see Marq's shaft coated with a frothy ring of our love essence. The contrast of his black viper sinking into my white hole amazed me.

But I didn't have time to admire it. His thrusting became frantic, his heavy balls slapping against my tender flesh. The bed creaked and rocked and I screamed as my toes curled. When I felt him expanding and pulsing an orgasm washed over me. I lost my mind.

"That's it baby!" I wailed, "Spit that black baby venom. Poison my white womb! YES!!"

I clamped Marq's ass tight to my body as I felt him spew the second torrent of his virile seed into me. My pussy started contracting around his shaft as the volleys of his semen filled me, unrelenting as the jets splashed against my vulnerable cervix. When the pulsing diminished in intensity my pussy convulsed harder to extract every last drop of dangerous venom.

"Fuck yes..." Marq rested a top me for a few minutes as his black cock softened. He didn't pull out until he rolled off and gathered his clothes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • MJ Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds