• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexual Marathon Ch. 05

Sexual Marathon Ch. 05

Chapter 5: Confrontations

"If I had my way, I'd keep you here forever. You're going to be a hard act to follow!"

I know Sherry intended that as a compliment. Needless to say, I didn't take it that way.

My chest was still heaving. I had never been so exhausted in my life. Was this never going to end? Were these lust-crazed women really going to drain me dry?

Sherry climbed off me, and left the room for a couple of minutes. She returned with a 32-ounce bottle of orange Gatorade and a straw. She said "You need your nourishment, and of course none of us wants to see you get sick as a result of what we're doing here. However, that nasty little trick you pulled with the soup didn't earn you any brownie points.

"So let's try this again. We're going to take the gag off. This time, we're going to leave it off. We'll give you the Gatorade through the straw. Too sloppy otherwise. If you yell – except when you're coming, of course - or if you spit, or if you try to bite us while we're kissing you..." She took the 10-inch dildo she had been using on herself and rested it on my chest. "... this goes right up your ass. Unless I decide to squeeze your balls again. Or both. Or try to make you last for TWO hours this time. You're safe only as long as you cooperate – and as long as your dick holds up! Got the picture?"

She's crazy, I thought to myself. Absolutely bat-shit insane. Just like her sister. Julie looked on, with a forlorn look on her face. I think she may have even begun to realize exactly how nuts her friends were. I got the idea that the only reason Julie was still in this was... well, because she was too far involved to stop now. But that didn't excuse the fact that, like her friends, she had taken advantage of me also. She asked to give me my drink. Our eyes met. She was frightened. I had no doubt at all. A silent conversation passed between us:

I'm sorry. This is not the way I wanted this to go. This is getting out of hand.

It's okay. I know that you're only doing what you're doing because of them. I pleaded with my eyes: Just be gentle, and try to make the next time quick.

I slowly sipped the Gatorade, knowing that I was putting off the next sexual encounter for as long as I could nurse the drink. The two sisters sat on their chairs, masturbating. I was amazed that their pussies weren't sore from all the activity – they'd both been masturbating and/or fucking me for a sizable period of time. My penis, so alive earlier, was hanging limply. It was raw on the underside from the series of blowjobs I had just received.

The three girls shuffled and then drew from a deck of cards. Rachel drew first – a four. She looked disappointed. She consoled herself with her dildo. Sherry drew a queen – with an evil laugh, she suggested it was a queen for the Queen. But Julie, almost absent-mindedly, drew an ace, much to Sherry's distress. Sherry shrugged – "Alright, you get to warm him up for me!"

I looked out the window, and saw that night had fallen. It was about 9 P.M. I had been their captive for about six hours already. Julie looked at me compassionately while she was giving me my drink. She wept quietly while staring at me. She finally turned to her friends, distraught and with tears running down her cheeks:

"That's enough. We've done what we brought him here for. He's in PAIN, for God's sake! Can't you see he's hurting? And you're threatening to hurt him even more. Let's stop this before we REALLY injure him!"

Sherry shook her head. "Are you fucking KIDDING? You've been in this right from the start. You took your turn just like the rest of us. Now you're suddenly growing a conscience?"

Julie, determined, stood up and answered, "I'm not going to let you do this anymore. It's OVER, Sherry, DONE!! I'm going to untie him!"

"I'd like to see you fucking try!", Sherry exclaimed as she jumped from her seat. She moved towards me menacingly. "He's OURS! We're KEEPING him here until we're finished!!!"

Julie stood her ground: "I SAY WE'RE FUCKING FINISHED RIGHT NOW!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU HURT HIM ANY MORE!!!!"

Julie and Sherry squared off, looking for all the world like a couple of boxers about to start their fifteen rounds. Their eyes narrowed and their fists clenched. These two women, friends since they were in diapers, were now apparently going to fight to determine the next few hours of my future.

Sherry hissed, "You really think you can take both me and Rachel?"

Rachel was too involved in her latest masturbatory fantasy to even care about what was happening.

Julie snarled, "YOU TAKE ONE MORE FUCKING STEP AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!! DON'T YOU DARE EVEN FUCKING TOUCH HIM!!!! I SWEAR BY ALL THAT'S HOLY, I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Sherry contemplated her friend for a moment. "Holy shit, I think she means it." She backed off.

Sherry said, "I'll make you a deal. We'll keep him overnight. We'll let him decide what he wants to do in the morning. If he wants to fuck all three of us again, or any one of us individually, we'll let that be HIS choice rather than ours. I promise, neither Rachel nor I will make a move on him during the night. You stay here in the room with him, seeing as how you suddenly want to protect him so much."

Rachel suddenly realized what was happening. "Sherry, you promised him to me! I WANT to fuck him again!", she cried out, and lunged towards me on the bed. Julie met Rachel's pounce with a forceful right to the face, which rocked her head back and bloodied her nose.

"I said NO!!! This is DONE!!! Sherry, get her the fuck out of here, NOW!!"

Sherry, angry and disappointed in her friend, grabbed her sister and hustled her out of the room. Julie locked the door behind them. From behind the closed door, I heard Rachel call, "Now you have him all for yourself, just like you wanted. GIVE HIM A GOOD FUCKING FOR ALL THREE OF US, OKAY?!?!?"

Julie: "Now I'm ashamed to have done this. Mike, are you ever going to able to forgive me? We did something absolutely awful to you."

"I'd find it a lot easier to forgive you if you'd undo the straps!"

"Unfortunately, I can't. Honestly, I'm afraid that if I let you loose right now, you'd probably kill all three of us. And I don't think I'd blame you, really." The truth was, I was so exhausted that all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. "I'll untie you in the morning, I promise. If I have to, I'll walk you out the door and all the way back to your house. I swear, I'll make sure they don't hurt you anymore. Do you mind if I lie next to you while we're sleeping?"

"It's not like I have much say one way or the other. Knock yourself out."

I can't say I had the most comfortable sleep I've ever had in my life. First, I'd never slept in a bed with another person before. Julie's body heat made me sweat. The room still smelled of several hours' worth of female cum, perspiration and some drippings of urine. I was still strapped down, so I couldn't find a comfortable sleeping position. My wrists and ankles – and my penis – were all very sore.

I also was completely unsure as to whether Julie would suddenly go back on her word and let her two crazy friends back into the room to ravish me again. Unless she herself got real horny in the middle of the night and decided to take me for herself, as she'd suggested earlier. I kept hearing noises during the night like the baying of hounds... which I realized was the sound of Sherry and Rachel having multiple orgasms while masturbating ferociously. The thought of them suddenly bursting through the door and jumping on me again made my stomach turn. I finally fell into a troubled sleep.

When I awoke in the morning, Julie was nestled next to me, her head on my shoulder, arms around me, her leg on top of mine. I unconsciously reached to push her off me... and suddenly realized that the restraints were gone.

Julie felt me stir, tightened her grip on me and kissed me on the lips. "Good morning, sunshine. Sleep okay?"

"I've slept better. What happened to the straps?"

"I took them off you about an hour ago. Sherry and Rachel are inside cooking you breakfast. They washed your clothes during the night also. They felt it was the least they could do."

"How nice", I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "You DO realize that I'm trying to figure out what kind of criminal charges I can file against you three for this. Unlawful imprisonment, assault and sexual battery come immediately to mind."

"I know. Perhaps we could defend ourselves by saying it was an S&M thing got out of hand, and that it was all consensual on your part. The three of us could concert our story before you ever get to the police. We'll deal with that later. At the very least, we can send you on your way with a nice meal in you.

"Let's get you cleaned up. Would you mind if I showered with you? I'd like to give you a nice cleaning – the way a man SHOULD be washed by a woman."

I was confused. All the abuse last night, and suddenly a warm shower and a hot meal? I didn't get it.

"Fine. Just don't touch my penis. It still hurts from last night"

"Okay. No touching down there. You have my word."

"Your word doesn't mean shit to me right now. Just don't touch it!"

She looked upset. "I thought we had an understanding here, Mike. I STOPPED them from hurting you even more!"

"As if that excuses what you yourself did! You've got a pussy-full of my cum that I was forced to give you. I know there's probably no law on the books yet about a man being raped by a woman, but that, my dear, is exactly what you did to me! Plus, you sat by and played with yourself while your friends attacked me too! I hope that you can look at yourself in the mirror for the rest of your life with a clear conscience! The only thing I WON'T say is that I hope you find out how it feels one day – because, as angry as I am at you three, I would never wish a rape on you or anyone else!"

Julie turned away, embarrassed. "Thank you for that, I guess."

Julie turned back and gently took my arm, led me into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. "They're still cooking inside," she said, "but I don't want them getting any ideas while we're in here. We've got a LOT to talk about over breakfast, I know. For my part, whatever you decide to do is okay with me. I deserve whatever I've got coming."

The shower stall was big enough for both of us, with room to spare. Julie slowly washed me with the soft sponge. I was still tired and cramped, and I just let Julie lather me all over. The hot water felt good as it splashed its cleansing force over my body. I began to accept that Julie might be genuinely remorseful over what had happened, and as she washed my back I turned around, embraced her and kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

She pulled away, surprised. "What was that for?", she asked.

"For being a human being. At least for now, being decent. For doing what was right."

She had her head down and turned away. She didn't want me to see she was about to cry again. She'd done a lot of that last night. I heard her while she thought I was sleeping.

"Hey, Julie, it's okay. In fact, that felt kind of nice. I'd actually like to kiss you again, if you don't mind."

She came towards me, embraced me and we kissed. Deeply. Passionately. Tongues entwined.

Incredibly, considering how much punishment it had taken the day before, my penis was coming back to life. She felt it between her legs, and jumped back slightly. She pointed and said "Someone's popping up to say hello!"

I shook my head. "It's like the damned thing has a mind of its own."

She and I spent a long time staring at each other in the shower, our arms around each other. It seemed as if both of us were thinking the same thing, but neither wanted to be the first to say it. Julie finally broke the ice.

"Look, if you say no, I'll understand completely. I can't even believe I'm asking you this question now. Would you like to make love to me – this time, because we both want to, and not because anyone's forcing you to?" She closed her eyes and stuck her face out. "Go ahead, sock me in the jaw because I deserve it for even asking you that!"

Instead, I took her face in my hands and gently kissed her again.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and slowly, gently took my cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked with great care, bringing me to full erection in almost no time. She took it out and said, "If any of this hurts, let me know and I'll stop."

I gently pushed her mouth back onto my cock and she continued sucking away. This time, I was actually enjoying it. I moaned aloud "UHHHHH, Julie, yeah, this feels GREAT!!!" I was pretty sure that Rachel and Sherry could hear us a couple of rooms away. Let them, I thought to myself.

Julie stopped sucking, then turned around and opened her ass-cheeks wide. I was 10 inches taller than her, so I had to bend both my knees and body in order to enter her from behind. I grabbed onto her hips and began pumping away. Despite the rawness on my cock, it didn't hurt too much, and her pussy was extremely lubricated. She also apparently didn't care that her friends could hear, for she screamed out, "Oh, YEAH, Mike, FUCK me! POUND me! Give me the pounding I deserve! Oh, YEAH, FUCK me!!!!"

After a few minutes, we got out of the shower. I lifted Julie up onto the sink, where she spread her legs and I re-entered her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, and I held her around the waist as I continued fucking her. Not fast or ass-wild as her two friends; not gentle as she had, but somewhere in between. She kissed my face and neck all over, and I felt her have another of her jolting orgasms I'd become so familiar with the night before. After about five minutes, I yelled out and erupted into her pussy. We stayed there a few minutes, trembling and holding onto each other. Julie kissed me and whispered into my ear, "THAT'S how your first time SHOULD have been. Fun, voluntary, passionate – everything yours wasn't. I know I won't be able to forgive myself for stealing that from you." I didn't answer her.

Over breakfast, we both knew, there were some bills that needed to be paid with her and her two friends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexual Marathon Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 346 milliseconds