• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • She's the Boss: A New Toy

She's the Boss: A New Toy

12

A Note to the Reader: although the following scenario is fictitious, it is based on a fantasy shared by myself and my beautiful girlfriend, who I also have the honour to call 'Mistress.' Once again, I must begin by thanking Aubrey for allowing me to immortalise our relationship in this way, but must emphasise that all other characters besides ourselves are entirely my own creation.

*****

If you've been following my adventures thus far, you'll know that my work life is very complicated. Ever since attending my first sales conference as the Personal Assistant of Miss Aubrey, she and I have been involved in a highly passionate - and highly covert - romantic entanglement, right under the noses of our superiors.

Of course, being deeply in love with her provides a great motivation for ensuring discretion at the office, but I still do my very best to steal a quick kiss and cuddle at every opportunity. Not only that, but I'm always willing to stay behind after hours to help her 'get ahead' with the following day's work: partly because I know that she appreciates the company, but mostly because we can take advantage of being alone in the office to indulge in more 'athletic' activities.

It was on just such an occasion that this particular story opens. Aubrey had approached me on my lunch-break and asked, quite innocently enough, if I would be able to work an extra few hours and lend a hand with some urgent correspondence. Catching both her surreptitious wink and the subtle manner in which she ran her tongue over her full red lips, I'd been only too willing to oblige, but the speed of my reply definitely raised some eyebrows amongst the other guys in the break-room.

At first, I'd thought it best to shrug off any reactions of that sort; to be honest, I had a suspicion that more that one of my colleagues secretly wanted an opportunity to get into Aubrey's panties. However, on this occasion, I noticed that Colin - a tall, stocky man who worked as a PA for one of the chief buyers - was practically glaring at me across the table, and a more black look I couldn't remember seeing. As such, as soon as my boss had left the room, I took him aside. "Seriously Colin," I hissed sharply, trying not to attract the attention of the other people in the room, "what the hell was that about? I mean, if looks could kill..."

I tailed off. As for Colin, he shrugged his shoulders and laid a hand on my arm, the dark look in his eyes softening noticeably. "I don't know Leonard," he whispered back to me, leaning forward in a conspiratorial manner, "I just get the feeling that you're spending rather more time with Aubrey than is healthy for an assistant. You're going to be giving people the impression that you're obsessed with her." I'd expected something like this, of course; the other PAs weren't stupid, and sooner or later, they were bound to 'warn me off' my apparent level of eagerness to go above and beyond the requirements of my contract.

"I know where you're coming from mate," I sighed, making sure to inject a note of reluctant consideration into my voice, "from where you're standing, it probably does look like I'm starting to get too 'close' to my boss. After all, I was rather quick to agree to her request for extra work tonight, and while it does mean getting paid for an extra shift, you probably worry that she's taking advantage of me." I reached across my body with my free hand, taking hold of Colin's wrist and easing his arm away. "Don't worry though, I need the money, and I'm big enough and ugly enough not to get too 'close' to her."

The big man gave me another level look, but the earlier fire had all but disappeared. "I suppose you know what you're doing," he admitted slowly, "but I still don't think that it's wise to be so eager to oblige her. You're still very new at this company, and it might start tongues wagging if you keep yapping around her heels like a puppy on a leash." In spite of the risk of further incurring his displeasure, I couldn't help allowing myself a grin; as expected, my reaction earned me a 'see what I mean' incline of the head and a warning slap on the arm. "Like I said," he repeated in a steel tone, "just make sure that you watch yourself."

Later that day, as the last few members of our team threw on hats and coats and surged out of the office for end-of-the-week drinks at the pub a few doors down the street, Aubrey and I found ourselves standing blissfully alone in the atrium. Slowly, I stalked to the door and glanced down the corridor: seeing that it was deserted, I spun on my heel and sprinted back across the room, hurling myself into my girlfriend's open arms and gazing deeply into her hazel eyes. Almost instantly, I felt a wave of excitement surge through me, and I revelled in soft warmth of Aubrey's ample curves as she enveloped me in her embrace.

Unusually for today, she had decided against a pinstripe suit and blouse, and was instead dressed more casually in a scoop-necked crimson sweater and long black skirt that, while hugging her hips and arse, swirled around her beautiful legs as she strode around the office. Slowly, I allowed my own hands to stroke up and down her back, tracing the strap of her bra through the sweater and holding her gaze, even as she leaned forward to whisper, "I love you so much baby." That was the only encouragement that I needed.

Sliding my hands up over Aubrey's shoulders, I entwined my fingers as best I could into her auburn locks, which was made slightly tricky by the fact that, as usual, she was keeping it cut relatively short. She had one hand in my hair too, but the other was busily fondling my arse, and I guessed that Aubrey had been stealing glances at it for most of the day. Finally, I couldn't stand the tension any longer, and drawing her face towards mine, I gave my boss a deep, urgent kiss, trying to communicate the frustration that I'd felt at not being able to give her any attention that day; not even a hug in the elevator.

Slowly, I could feel Aubrey's lips parting, and the tip of her warm, wet tongue pushing gently into my mouth. Moaning slightly and pushing my hips forward in response to the firm grip that she now had on my right buttock, I allowed my girlfriend's tongue to joust with mine, listening to the rhythmic clicking of her barbell piercing against my teeth and feeling the cool, sexy sensation of the metal gliding around my mouth. At last, I ran my hands instinctively down the length of Aubrey's back, squeezing her arse and rubbing against her thigh as she broke the kiss, gasping for breath.

"I love you too darling." I managed finally, stepping back so as to give her a chance to compose herself. "I've been waiting all day for a chance to do that. It's pure torture seeing all those other blokes staring at you, knowing that if they knew what we were really doing, they'd probably start crawling on their hands and knees, begging to trade places with me." Aubrey smiled warmly, shaking her shoulders so that her massive bosom jiggled invitingly inside her sweater. "It that why that idiot Colin was glaring at you when I saw you at lunch?" She asked slyly. "Does he suspect that something's up between us?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Well sweetie," I mused, gesturing to the large bulge which had developed in the front of my trousers, "I don't think anyone could deny that something is most definitely 'up' between us. But as for Colin, he's just anxious that you might be tempted to 'take advantage' of my eagerness to take on extra work, seeing that I'm still a relative 'newcomer' to the office. He said that I'm acting too much like a 'puppy on a leash' when you're in the room." As soon as I said it, Aubrey let out a bellow of laughter, and my hard cock gave a violent lurch as I saw her every curve begin to ripple with the effort of containing her amusement.

"Well, at least it seems that Colin isn't as stupid as he looks," she grinned, finally managing to control herself. "Either that, or you aren't as subtle as you think you are when it comes to concealing your feelings for me; after all, you did seem overly keen to stay behind tonight. Colin would have had to have been deaf and blind not to at least notice that." Stepping towards her with my head bowed in mock shame, I felt Aubrey tuck her fingers under my chin and raise my face to hers, planting a soft, tender kiss on my lips.

"Aww baby!" She cooed teasingly. "Has Mistress gone and upset her sexy little slave boy? Don't fret darling, I'm not going to punish you for this little indiscretion. After all, you seemed to allay the nosy idiot's fears quite successfully, and he probably just thinks that your eagerness is the result of honest-to-goodness horny male lust." The smile on her face was making me giddy. "I'm not stupid either sweetie," she continued, running her hands over her hips and belly to cup her huge breasts. "I've seen those lads staring at me, longing to get their hands on my big soft body, practically drooling when I bend down to look in the filing cabinet."

Seeing her squeeze her bosom for emphasis, I adopted a 'laddish' posture, stepping away from her with my hands outstretched, making 'grabbing' and 'honking' motions as I did my best to ogle her voluptuous figure. Breaking into another fit of giggles, Aubrey lifted her breasts towards my staring eyes, and as I saw her fat nipples hardening like bullets, I switched to twiddling my thumbs and index fingers as if tuning the dials on an old-fashioned wireless set. This only made her laugh even harder, tears streaming down her face as she continued to fondle herself in front of me.

"Enough of this foolishness!" She gasped, staggering backwards and collapsing on the leather sofa that stood against the wall of the atrium. "Get your naughty slave arse over here and show your big buxom Mistress some proper loving." Shrugging of my jacket, I practically tore my shirt and tie off my body, and I could see Aubrey shudder with arousal as my hairy chest and stomach were exposed to her shining eyes. She too was struggling to undress, the crimson sweater being hurled across the room and the black skirt being allowed to pool around her ankles. However, she kept her underwear on, seemingly realising that I wanted something to unwrap.

"Leave those where they are." She whispered lustily at me, indicating the black lace panties that I had taken to wearing to work, and which I had started to slip down over my thighs. "I'll take care of that myself. You just get over her and show your Mistress how much of a goddess you think she is." Obediently, I hoisted the panties back up to their proper place, the crotch being tented by my now rampant hard-on, and sank down to my knees. Whimpering 'puppy-like' and locking my eyes with hers, I crawled towards Aubrey, who slowly spread her thighs wide and reached down to stroke my hair as I nuzzled my face into her silk-covered pussy.

Almost instantly, the rich, musky scent of Aubrey's sex filled my nostrils, and I moaned and growled hungrily as I felt my cock constricted even more by its lace prison. "Please Mistress," I begged, raising my face momentarily and making suitable 'puppy-dog eyes,' "please let me take off these tight panties. I think I'm going to cum any second if you don't. My poor boner can't stand the pressure!" I was practically sobbing with need, but Aubrey simply pushed down on the back of my head and hooked the crotch of her own panties aside with her free hand.

"Not yet slave." She growled. "You know that you have to be a good little boy and take care of Mistress' aching pussy first. If you end up cumming in those silky underthings, so be it. In fact, I'd rather enjoy seeing you explode like that. It's so sexy, knowing that I can make my horny slave cum without touching himself." I could tell that Aubrey was rapidly losing herself the role of Mistress: locks of my hair were now twisted around her fingers, and I could feel her thighs gently beginning to quiver as she slowly increased the pressure of her touch, smothering my face between her legs.

Suddenly, I heard a low, feline purring from above me, and I knew that Aubrey would be busily fondling one of her massive breasts with her free hand, massaging the warm, soft flesh through the fabric of her lacy bra. My cock, straining against the gusset of my own panties, gave a violent lurch as the vision of my Mistress' voluptuous bosom filled my mind, and I instinctively felt a damp patch start to spread over the material. Precum now leaking from the tip of my gently pulsing length, I furiously resisted the urge to rip the garment away and stroke it until I burst.

Desperate to distract myself, I tugged Aubrey's panties down over her ample thighs, diving forward as they slid the rest of the way to the floor. Kissing and licking my way up Aubrey's now-exposed pussy lips, circling her plump clit and latching onto it as if it were a nipple, I nuzzled against her dark bush, which she had allowed it to grow as a special gift to me. Almost sobbing with need, I began gently nibbling at her clit and giving it long, gentle sucks, my hands reaching up to caress her ample thighs before I slid them underneath her body to rest on her tight arse-cheeks.

Certainly, the thought of making me cum on impulse was obviously having a wonderful effect on Aubrey, because her low purring suddenly changed to a more savage moan, and her powerful legs locked around my shoulders. Bucking her pussy up to meet me, she pushed me downwards still further, forcing me to abandon her clit and resume lapping at her bulging lips. However, I decided to be bold, and giving her arse a firm squeeze, I pushed my tongue as far into her as u could, feeling Aubrey starting to grind against it like a little cock.

What happened next shocked me. A thunderous orgasm surged through my Mistress' body, and I could feel her quaking and shuddering as she rode the wave. However, rather than the small gush of thin nectar that usually accompanied my Mistress' climaxes, my lips and tongue were coated instead with a thick, sticky fluid; a kind I'd never seen before, but which tasted like warm syrup. Pulling a hand out from under Aubrey's still-bouncing arse, I scooped the last of it up with my fingers, raising my hand blindly and feeling her slowly lick it off.

"Mmm..." She purred, her orgasm ebbing away, "I've certainly not cum like that before. You do realise, you naughty little boy, that the thick stuff you just fed your Mistress is a kind of juice that women only make when they've had an extra-hard climax?" I was dumb-struck: how I kept helping Aubrey achieve these new heights of pleasure I had no idea, but at least my instincts seemed sound enough. For her part, my Mistress was still luxuriating in the after-glow: having released her grip on my head, she was cupping one huge breast in each hand, caressing herself and tossing her head back as small shivers continued to rock her soft body.

As my head cleared, I finally became aware of the fact that my panties were soaked with precum; somehow, my ministrations to my Goddess had failed to 'set me off,' and Aubrey could sense my predicament. Reaching down with both hands, she raised my face towards hers and guided me to my feet, the stained crotch of my panties now only inches from her own. "Your turn darling." She smiled gently glowing with post-orgasmic bliss, "show Mistress what a good boy you can be, and take care of that beautiful cock. I want you to give me all your lovely cream."

Raising herself up into a sitting position, she reached out and caressed my aching hard-on through the wet material, pulling the crotch to one side so that I finally sprang free from my confinement. My fat cock quivered as it stuck out from my body, pre-cum still pearling on the tip, and couldn't prevent myself from moaning loudly as I felt Aubrey's tongue flick against it, her hands slowly caressing my hairy chest and belly. "Oh baby!" She giggled, running her tongue teasingly across her lips, "is that thick, meaty boner really for little old me?"

I could only grunt in reply: the sensation of having this gorgeous buxom lady lapping at the tip of my throbbing cock was too much to bear, and in a rush, I stepped towards her, my right hand reaching out to stroke her face and hair as I seized my quivering shaft with my left. "That's it you naughty boy!" Aubrey crowed, her eyes burning with lust as she hooked her panties from around her ankles and held the damp crotch up to my nose, "pump that juicy cock as hard as you can. I want to see you squirting a nice big load of cum for your Mistress. Show me just how much you love me baby!"

As if I needed any more encouragement, I watched in rapt amazement as Aubrey slid the straps of her massive bra off her shoulders, pushing herself up momentarily onto the balls of her feet. Straining my free hand, I could just about reach around her shoulders and unfasten the band before she fell back down onto the sofa, the huge cups slowly sliding away from her jiggling breasts, revealing the wonderful mounds to my half-closed eyes. Aubrey hefted her vast bosom invitingly underneath the end of my cock, pinching her hard nipples and leaning forward to trace her tongue around her own areolae, slowly alternating from one to the other.

"Here you are Leonard," she purred, pushing her heaving breasts together so that the tip of my cock almost nestled in her seemingly endless cleavage. "Mistress' wants to see you cover her huge soft boobs with your sticky mess, but you've got to promise to be a good boy and clean up afterwards." Locking my eyes with hers, my left hand now pumping on autopilot, I rested my other on Aubrey's shoulder for support, my head spinning as she continued to fondle herself before me. "Come on baby!" she urged, raising a nipple to her mouth and sucking it greedily, "be a good little slave and give me all that yummy spunk!"

I couldn't stand it any longer. "Please Mistress," I begged urgently, feeling myself rapidly closing in on my own orgasm, "please may I cum for you? I need to cum so badly. I want to be a good boy and make a big sticky mess for Mistress!" Gazing into my eyes, Aubrey nodded slowly, smiling as she reached out and cupped my aching balls. "Oh fuck!" I gasped, my breathing reduced to rapid, desperate pants, "Leonard's a good boy; good boys cum; good boys make their Mistresses happy; good boys love their Mistresses; good boys love massive fat titties! I think...I think I'm going to..."

With a roar, I trailed off, and I felt my cock erupt. Thick ropes of spunk showered over Aubrey's heaving breasts, and my knees crumpled beneath me so that I collapsed, still shuddering, against her. My Mistress threw her arms around me, her head resting against my hairy chest, holding me tightly around the waist as the last of my cum pumped out of my softening length, pooling on the warm flesh of her bosom. "Well done darling." I heard Aubrey whisper. "Leonard's definitely a good boy. He does what he's told." I had no energy to reply; I simply slid to my knees and leaned forward to give my Goddess a long, passionate kiss.

"And as for you!" I heard Aubrey mutter sternly as our lips parted, "I think you'd better get your arse over here quick-smart." Although I'd already begun to lap my warm cum off her massive bosom, my Mistress' change of tone caused my head to snap round like a whip. Standing in the doorway, seemingly bold as brass, and with his trousers around his ankles, was Colin. Riveted to the spot, his huge meaty prick clasped in one hand, it was clear that he'd been so wrapped up in the show that Aubrey and I had been putting on that he'd not even considered being caught.

As I met his staring eyes, I could see a broad, stupid grin spreading across his face, and I felt myself beginning to turn red, joy turning to a mixture of annoyance and anger. "What the fuck?!" I yelled, jolting out of my reverie and heaving myself to my feet, "since when did it become polite to start wanking off in front of a happily fucking couple without their permission? I mean, you might at least have asked before whipping that big thing out of your pants!" I didn't know what I was saying: I was still too caught up in the aftermath of my orgasm to process the situation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • She's the Boss: A New Toy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds