• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watermelon Fight

Watermelon Fight

12

Walking into the kitchen mom was busy at the stove, her back turned to me. Sneaking up behind her, I grabbed her around her waist and kissed her in her neck. As usual, mom turned around and pushed me away laughingly.

"One of these days I am going to pull you over my lap and smack your behind properly," mom smilingly said. As I jumped back to stay out of her reach I could see the goosebumps on her arms.

Mom is a very energetic, playful and loving mother. From my earliest memories she showered us with love, kisses and hugs. She laughed easily and was often in a playful mood, teasing us, joking with us and her love for life was easily contagious. She is the best mom any child could wish for.

During my college years I really grew tall and also put on some muscle, mainly due to the exercises and fitness regime of playing football at college. My football ability resulted in me being awarded a scholarship to attend the local university, playing football for them.

It was an old game between mom and me - to sneak up on her, grabbing her in a hug from behind and then kiss her in her neck, or scratch her neck with the beard stubble on my chin. Inadvertently mom always shriek, laughs and often laughingly punched me on the arm, or tries to grab me and tickle me.

It was during my college years that I suddenly started to realize the presence of girls and as most boys are, were fascinated with their breasts, legs, soft skin and all the things that make girls so attractive to boys. It was also at this stage that I started noticing mom's nipples becoming erect, pushing against her clothing and clear to see the protrusions pointing hard outwards.

Being in her early forties, mom is still in very good shape and regularly goes to gym, watches her diet and in my biased opinion is a very beautiful lady. She is fairly tall with well-shaped long legs and have perky full round breasts. She dresses well and takes good care of herself.

But lately I also started to realize that mom is not only my mom, but also a woman. It all started a few weeks back, on one particularly hot day, when we were all around swimming pool cooling down. Drying myself in the sun mom came and stood over me, allowing her hair to drip on me. Opening my eyes I grabbed mom around her legs and pulled her onto my lap. Holding her tightly I kissed her in her neck and scratched her neck with my beard at which she shrieked and laughed, struggling to get out of my grip. In turn mom tried to push me back and tickled me. I noticed the goosebumps on her arms and looking at her breasts saw that her nipples were poking hard against her swimsuit, clearly visible underneath the thin material.

As I have pulled mom onto my lap when she stood over me, she was sitting spread eagled over me. It was then that I suddenly became aware of her weight on me and the pressure of her body on my penis. I started getting a spontaneous and involuntary erection. Needless to say I felt so embarrassed getting an erection with mom sitting on top of me that I immediately wriggled free and dived into the pool. I just hoped that mom, nor anybody else, noticed my erection and predicament at that stage.

However, that little incident ticked something in the back of my mind. In the weeks following I increasingly realized that mom was a very beautiful woman with a great body that she kept in shape and with very beautiful full round breasts. I often found myself looking at the sway of her hips or breasts when she walks. I started noticing her cleavage and long legs and often tried to look down her dress, trying to see the roundness of her breasts or sight of her bra - which I saw quite often. I also tried to look up her dress at her legs and now and then caught a glimpse of her panties when she sat opposite me or while watching television.

In the mornings mom often came downstairs in her pajamas to prepare breakfast, let the dogs out, and do her morning chores before taking a shower and getting ready for work. Clad only in pajamas mom never wore a bra underneath and I was fascinated by the natural shape of her breasts and watching them move and sway as she walks. On a few occasions I even managed to catch a glimpse of her pinkish nipples and then had to rush upstairs to hide my erection.

I do not think mom noticed my attentions and I tried my best to hide it best possible. I still continued to sneak up on mom and kiss her neck, giving her goosebumps and noticing her nipples becoming erect. Especially in the mornings, or later at night when she was already dressed in her pajamas and not wearing a bra.

Last weekend we were again next to the pool, enjoying the cool water and warm sun of our Florida summer weather. Mom was a very playful mood, splashing us with water, jumping on my back in the pool and trying to dip me. I was just getting comfortable on my towel when mom jumped on top of me, pinned me down and started to tickle me. Sitting over me I noticed mom's bikini, how snug it fitted her emphasizing every contour of her body and how her nipples poked hard against the thin material. Looking down I could see the bulge of her pubis and contours of her pussy directly over my penis, which increasingly began to become harder and erect. I could feel the bulge of my erection pressing against mom's pubis area and her weight on top of it.

Luckily mom suddenly got up, took my hand and pulled me up with her, saying, "Enough of this gallivanting, lets jump in the pool and get out of the sun." I gladly obeyed for obvious reasons of my own, trying to hide my erection from view in the process.

Yesterday afternoon, arriving home after an afternoon of football training, I went upstairs and took a quick shower. As I was toweling myself dry I heard mom calling me from downstairs. Forsaking underwear I pulled on a pair of loose pajama shorts and T-shirt and headed down stairs.

Mom was out on the patio with a fresh watermelon that she was busy slicing. She was dressed in a pinkish knee length dress that billowed out slightly from her hips, emphasizing her waist. The dress complimented her figure very well. The V-neck line of the dress showed her cleavage and emphasized the roundness of her breasts. To say the least, she looked exceptionally beautiful and sexy, and I was so proud that this beautiful woman was actually my mom.

Sitting down I felt that my pajama shorts were very loose and that my dick might easily hang out from one trouser leg. Taking care to sit properly, ensuring that I am properly covered, I watched mom as she sliced the watermelon and stacked the slices on a plate. Coming over to me, mom offered me the plate with watermelon and bend forward, extending the plate towards me. Looking past the plate I looked down the front of mom's dress and saw her white bra underneath, the roundness of her breasts and cleavage. I felt the stirring in my lions and tried my best to focus on something else.

Making small talk we enjoyed the watermelon. At some stage I jokingly smeared mom's arm with a piece of watermelon when she turned around and started smearing my face. Laughingly I ran towards the pool with mom chasing me, but in her dress I easily kept ahead and held her at arms-length while smearing her arms with watermelon.

Somehow I tripped over my own feet and fell, immediately turning onto my back to ward of the watermelon attack from mom which I knew was coming. As expected mom immediately grabbed the opportunity and jumped on top of me, starting to smear my face with the watermelon. To my embarrassment I felt that the legs of my pajama shorts have pulled up and that my penis was almost climbing out along the one trouser leg. Inwardly I cursed myself for the loose floppy pajama shorts and only hoped that I would not get a hard-on as it would easily be one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.

To make sure that I am decent I looked down. To my dismay I saw that mom's dress has ridden up along her legs and I had a clear view all the way to her upper thigh. Just then, as mom shifted and moved to get watermelon into my hair, I caught a glimpse of a white lace panty.

To my embarrassment, upon seeing mom's panty and upper thigh, my erection was almost instantaneous. However, this time my erection was not held in place by proper pants or underwear, but was poking straight up, edging past my one trouser leg.

Not to make mom aware of my predicament all I could do to prevent mom from sitting on my exposed erection was to pull my legs up, forcing her forward towards my stomach. Unfortunately, in the motion of pushing mom inadvertently forward, her dress pulled up even higher over her thighs and I saw the entire crotch area of her white lace panties.

Seeing the crotch of mom's panties exposed several facts registered simultaneously in my brain. Firstly, the lace above the crotch area of her panty was transparent and I saw the whitish flesh underneath, realizing that mom does not have a hairy bush and her pussy is clean shaven. Secondly, that mom's panty was a G-string and small that did not cover a lot of flesh. Thirdly, I also saw that one side of her panty was pulled between her pussy lips and that the one pussy lip was clearly exposed, protruding and bulging on one side. Seeing this only emphasized that her pussy was clean shaven.

Imagine what the sight of a pussy lip did for my already erect penis. If I thought it was hard before it became even harder. I could feel it clearly poking out beyond my flimsy pajama pant leg.

As mom leaned forward to get watermelon in my hair I could see between our bodies and noticed that my erection, freed through a trouser leg, was dangerously close to come in direct contact with mom's bottom, pointing directly at her crotch.

Then mom sat back and I could feel her bottom coming into direct contact with my penis, naked skin on naked skin. I could feel the warmth, and softness, of her bottom on my penis. Luckily for me I do not think mom noticed as we both continued laughing, me trying to keep as still as possible lest she become aware of the bulge of my penis under her, while mom continued to try to keep me pinned down to smear my face and hair with watermelon.

For some strange reason, I decided to straighten my legs a little so that mom could sit further back on me and hopefully I could wriggle easily out from underneath her, without making her aware of my erect penis protruding out of my pants. But, the only thing I accomplished was that mom inadvertently sat more directly on my erection - to my consternation. I could feel my penis bending forward under her weight as she now sat fully onto it. I could feel the warmth of mom's bottom along the entire length of my penis as it pressed flat against my stomach.

Looking down I saw to my discomfort the dark pinkish head of my penis protruding from underneath mom's white panty with the protruding lip of her pussy pressed flat against my erection.

Somewhere in my head a voice was screaming, "Moms exposed pussy lip is pressing against your naked penis. Flesh on flesh!"

Looking up into mom's face I saw a devilish grin on mom's lips as a bubbling laugh came from her lips. At that instant I knew that mom was oblivious to the fact that her pussy was halfway exposed, or that her exposed pussy lip was in direct contact with my freed erection underneath her.

Seeing that grin on mom's face, and the laughter in her eyes, I knew that she was preparing a new onslaught of watermelon for my face and hair. Instinctively I tucked my chin in, to spare the onslaught on my face; hoping mom would target my hair. However, with my chin tucked to my chest, I also had a good view down my stomach, up mom's legs and thighs to her white lace G-string and her exposed pussy lip pressed flat against my penis.

Reaching forward to get the watermelon into my hair I could see mom's body shift, lifting slightly up and forward. Freed from the weight on top of it, my erection also lifted as mom lifted, as if in coordinated movement. I saw the head of my penis lifting, positioning over moms pussy and pressing against mom's pussy lip, pushing it clearly and firmly inwards. The next moment I saw the head of my penis slipping over her exposed pussy lip towards the middle of mom's pussy, leaving a wet shiny smear in its wake. In its new position I saw the exposed pussy lip folding over my penis head and mom's pussy parting, my erect penis now directly poking at her slit.

Instinctively I straightened my legs and saw how the head of my penis pushed upwards and was getting enfolded more by her pussy lip until almost half of my pinkish penis head was enfolded on one side by her pussy lip, with the panty folding over my penis from the other side. To my surprise I suddenly felt less pressure and restriction on the head of my penis. Still looking down I saw that my penis head has slipped past mom's panty on the other side. My erection was now embedded directly between mom's pussy lips, her pink pussy lips folding over the dark pink head of my penis. My penis head was buried a half inch inside mom's pussy slit.

At that instant mom suddenly stopped moving and laughing. With alarm I looked up into her face, realizing that things went too far for both of us and that I will be in trouble for my behaviour and deed.

I saw mom's eyes widening in surprise, her mouth slightly opening as if to say something. Mom kept very still, as if frozen, for a long moment and just looked into my eyes with surprise clear on her face and in her eyes. I felt her body stiffening and saw the muscles on her fore arms and shoulders hardening, stiffening. I felt a contraction in front of my penis, as if her pussy were clamping shut, preventing my penis from slipping deeper, trying to expel it from her pussy.

For many long seconds mom just looked into my eyes, not moving a muscle. I could see the emotions running over her face and in her eyes, the surprise of the moment realizing what has happened and the precarious position we were in. I saw her mind working trying to solve a very difficult situation.

Then mom exhaled and closed her eyes, dropping her head forward. I realized that mom had been keeping her breath all this time. I felt a shudder going through mom's body, her arms breaking out in goosebumps.

Then mom's body slowly started to relax, but she remained motionless.

Knowing that mom's eyes were closed I peeked down, seeing that the head of my penis was deeper inside mom's pussy and that her pussy lips were now almost entirely over the head of my pulsing penis. I felt another shudder going through mom's body, her body relaxing more. At the same time it felt as if the clamping together of mom's pussy was slowly relaxing, being less restrictive as a barrier. Still looking down in amazement and wonder I saw my penis slowly slipping deeper between mom's pussy lips.

I heard mom drawing in a sharp breath and looked up from my mesmerizing view into mom's face. Her eyes were still closed, her cheeks flushed and an angelic relaxed look has come over her.

Looking down again I saw my penis head completely inside mom's pussy, I saw her pussy lips touching the sides of my penis shaft and folding slightly inwards as it continued to slide over my penis shaft.

I somehow knew at that moment that the head of my penis was now fully inside my mom's vagina and that we are going to make love. I was going to make love to my sweetest, dearest mom, the most beautiful lady in the entire universe.

Somehow I knew that I should not spoil the moment, or make any thrusting movements. I knew that mom should be the first one to move. I kept very still, enjoying the warm and moist feeling of my erection inside mom. Her tight vagina folded over my penis.

For a many, many seconds mom did not move and we both kept very still, frozen in time. Looking up into mom's face I saw her were eyes still closed, but she was biting her lower lip. I felt another shudder going through mom's body. Ever so slightly I felt mom sitting back and felt myself slipping deeper into mom's pussy. Shudder after shudder went through mom's body as I slipped deeper into her pussy.

Looking down after a few seconds I could see that almost the entire length of my penis shaft has disappeared into mom's pussy and felt when our pubic bones met for the first time. I felt elation, an achievement, but also a deep love for this special woman, my mom.

Never in my life was my penis so hard, or did it felt so good - the soft warmness, the firmness engulfing my penis, the moistness and above all the feeling of love, of being part of each other, a wholeness I have not experienced before.

Neither of us moved for a minute, treasuring the feeling. Then mom arched her back and slowly started to move her hips forwards and backwards, pushing her pubic bone hard against mine as if trying to get as much as possible of me inside her. I could feel my erection moving deep inside her.

Putting her hands on my chest she slowly started lifting herself off me. I could feel my penis slowly slipping out, past tightening of the entrance to her vagina, until just the pink head of my penis was still between her pussy lips. I was afraid that mom would pull me entirely out of her. To prevent her from pulling out more I put my hands on her breasts, cupping them, feeling her nipples pressing hard against the palm of my hands. I lightly squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples between my thumb and hand palm. Pushing harder back onto her breasts mom slowly sat back onto my erection again, allowing my penis to once again slip deeper into her pussy.

As mom sat back slowly I felt her pussy lips parting, giving way before the head of my wet slippery penis, me slipping deeper past the tightening entrance to her vagina, deeper into her pussy until once again I felt our pubic bones meet. Mom sighed and I felt another shudder going through her body. Then mom slowly started to lift herself again off my penis, slowly sitting forward, until only the head was amongst her pussy lips. Then again she slowly sank back allowing my penis to enter her vagina. Each time my penis slipped easier into her vagina, parting her pussy lips easier as it got lubricated more by our juices. Moms started quickening her pace, moving faster up and down the length of my penis.

Then suddenly she stopped. Leaning forward she allowed my penis to slip nearly completely out of her pussy. Only the head of my penis was still captured between her pussy lips. She sat back a little allowing my penis to slip just past the tightening to the entrance of her vagina and leaned forward again. Just when my penis was nearly completely out she sat back and started to quicken her pace. This mom did for about fifteen shallow strokes and suddenly stopped again.

This time mom slowly sat back. I felt myself parting her pussy lips, slipping deeper into her pussy until our pubic bones met once again. Sitting still for a moment, mom pulled her legs up to her chest, sitting more in a squatting position on my penis. Looking down I saw that mom's panty was completely pulled to one side, very wet, and that her entire shaven pussy was completely exposed for me to see and wonder at. I saw how her pussy lips were folded around my penis shaft, how my penis was buried deep inside her and how her pussy was opened by my penis. I also saw her clitoris standing erect and how the folds of her pussy lips folded around her clit. I was amazed by her pussy lips, how swollen they have become and have changed colour to a darkish pink. I saw the softer pink of her inner pussy lips that were folded tightly around my penis shaft, leaving a wet shiny smear on my penis.

As mom straightened I put my hands under her bum to help her up and saw how her inner pussy lips pulling outward along the shaft of my penis, as if trying to keep my penis where it was. With the down stroke her inner pussy lips folded slightly inwards, causing more friction against my penis shaft. Mom did this for about ten deep strokes giving me a clear view of her pussy and how I slipped in and out of her pussy. It also looked as if her clitoris got bigger when mom suddenly started shuddering, a spasm raking through her body and she collapsed against my chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Watermelon Fight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds