• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 06

Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 06

After the fuck-party with her father in law and the guys, Hema was sore for days. The memory of the four cocks plunging in and out of her pussy at the same time almost made her come again. She would get all wet just thinking about it. Her cunt still ached from the fierce ripping fuck they had given her. But when she touched it with her fingers it throbbed and sliced and sluiced and responded, and she knew that if the guys were near, she would beg to have them do it to her again.

She also had a hard time getting out of her mind the sight of being fucked in the pussy and the ass at the same time. Just recalling her father in law involved in it made her pulse race. Her own tiny asshole fluttered and clenched as she thought of it happening to her. And yet she herself had been crushed between two men on two different occasions, feeling their hard cocks fucking in and out of her cunt and coming in hot wild bursts of screaming pleasure. She knew it was only a step from what she had done to her squealing ecstasy.

Her husband was away on office work, leaving her and children alone when Danush appeared on some work in Bangalore for the week. And dwelling in her imagination on the events of the party, Hema totally forgot about being alone with her younger brother, and the opportunity they now had to repeat their earlier encounter. But obviously Danush was aware of it.

She passed down the hall one day in the late afternoon after she had finished work and glanced into Danush's bedroom through the open door as she walked by. The children had just gone out to play after coming back from School. Danush was naked and sitting on the edge of his bed with his laptop on his lap and it was obvious a porn on the Screen. His hard young body caught Hema's admiring eye. Danush's shoulders were broad, his torso muscular and his thighs powerful. Hema lingered in the doorway, looking at him, letting her eyes finally drop to the long thick hanging rope of his huge cock. Again she could hardly believe her eyes. The blood beat in her throat.

Danush smiled at her. She couldn't help grinning back. "Don't you think you should put on some clothes?" she asked him.

"Why?"

"It's not decent."

"Why are you looking, then?" he asked.

"I ... can't help it."

As she watched, Danush's incredible cock began to swell and rise. She became even hotter, feeling her cunt itch and pulse, her nipples throb. God, we can't do it again! She thought. It was so wrong even to do it once! I can't let it happen. I'm the older. It's up to me to stop it.

But she kept remembering Anis's large cock, which was not even as big as Danush's, hammering in and out of her. Her cunt could still almost feel it. Her brother's prick was now standing and throbbing like a huge huge Banana. He walked toward her, holding his prick in one hand.

His eyes burned into hers.

Hema could feel tightness in her throat. In spite of herself, she could feel her cunt getting wet and pulsing insistently. She backed away as he approached her, still not taking her eyes off his magnificent jerking cock.

"Danush," she said softly. "You know we can't." Danush kept coming. He pushed her back against the wall of the Drawing Room. Then he reached out and took her wrist. He drew her hand down until her fingers brushed the stiff shaft of his twitching prick.

"Oh My God!" Hema gasped.

Her fingers curled around his stiff prick. Danush bit his lower lip. His cock got even harder and hotter in her hand.

"We can't, Danush!"

"Nobody will know," he said hoarsely.

"We will!"

"We kept it a secret last time."

"I know, but-"

Suddenly Danush had his hands under her sweater. It was cold on that day in Bangalore and she was feeling a bit feverish. They slid up to her bra. He squeezed her full tits through the fabric.

"I want to feel them in my hands," he whispered.

"Danush, don't!" Hema whimpered. But Danush was too far gone to stop. He crushed his mouth down on hers. His tongue stabbed between Hema's lips. She gasped and squirmed but was unable to escape from him. Danush pulled her sweater roughly up over her head, biting and kissing her smooth neck. His fingers tore at the clasp of her bra. Hema panted heatedly as she tried to pull away from him. He couldn't get it open. His urgent fingers bit into the smooth skin of Hema's back. She squeezed his hot, huge cock in her hand, almost instinctively.

"God, Hema, I've got to have you!" Danush panted, pulling at her bra.

"Don't, Danush, don't, the children will be awake!" she whimpered.

But his strength finally won out. The fabric of her bra snapped, and he ripped it off her. He took the torn piece of cloth and flung it down the Drawing Room. His eyes were raging with lust. Hema could feel her knees weaken. Her body grew pliant and yielding. She knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He kissed her shoulders and her throat. His mouth explored every inch of her throbbing tits. His tongue flicked her sensitive nipples. Hema moaned and shivered.

"Ohhhh God, Danush!" she sighed.

He sucked one into his warm wet mouth, holding her tit in both hands and kneading it. Hema Balaji felt a hot delirium of lust sweep through her quivering body. She grasped his huge prick in both hands and rubbed it eagerly. The young juicy married slut was a nympho, rarely seen but even one of them can be dangerous for the men, because then they are the true man eaters. Hema Balaji was an excellent example. She loved the specie - Man. Only for the oblong between the legs and it did not matter who it was as long as this part of his body was attractive.

"God, I want you to fuck me," she whimpered. "God, I want you to fuck me." She slumped to the floor of the Drawing Room with him. Danush took her other round tit in both hands and lashed her swollen nipple with his tongue. Then he sucked it hard. Hema shut her eyes and moaned. She pulled on his enormous prick, feeling it jump and strain with urgent life. Then she slithered down his body and laved it with hot kisses and saliva. Her fingers went into her mouth and came out slick with saliva and rubbed his balls before she closed her wet lips around the ballooning head of his thumping prick.

"Unnngggpphhh, God, Sis!" Danush groaned, this is one thing which no man can afford to dislike. A Woman's mouth on his cock, and he could not control himself. Suddenly, spurts of cum spouted out of his pulsating cock into Hema's face. Then she realized, she had forgotten how little control he had. "Oh God!" she gasped, sucking his cock back into her mouth and swallowing his sperm juice eagerly. She held his pumping cock and gulped wildly until he collapsed back onto the carpet, panting helplessly. Then she licked the last drops of cum off it and wiped the dripping beads of sperm off her cheek.

"Danush, you've got a wild one here," she said. "It just goes off like a rabbit without any warning. Next time give me a heads up, okay?"

"I'm sorry," her brother said feeling embarrassed.

Hema gave him a sisterly kiss on the lips. She felt a little self-conscious, having just gulped down his cum. On top of that, she realized that her own young body was still burning with need. He had gotten his rocks off, but she was still hornier than ever. Nevertheless, she tried to get control of herself. She patted his limp cock affectionately with one hand.

"No need to be sorry," she said. "It's good it happened, in

a way." Hema felt his cock quickly growing hard again next to her fingers. Within seconds, it was stiff and throbbing, a hot giant ready to fill her pussy. God, this brother of mine is a Find! She thought, looking at her brother's massive prick.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you, still hoping to fulfill his and her wish" Danush said to her.

His hands crawled all over Hema's smooth body. His mouth found her tits again and sucked sharply. Hema moaned and twisted under his rough assault."Oh, Danush, Danush!" she panted. "Look, I've got an idea!"

"I want you, I want to fuck you!" he gasped.

"How would you like to do it in ... my ass?" she ventured to risk.

"Really, you are sure?" Danush's eyes lit up.

Hema nodded yes. From the frantic throbbing of his cock, she could see he was excited by the idea.

"But you'll have to promise not to be too rough, or to hurt me, okay? I mean, you're a little too strong sometimes." She moaned with desire and erotic pleasure.

"I'll be careful." He was equally eager.

"Let's go in to the Guest Room" she whispered, slithering her tongue into his ear. Danush grabbed her and pulled her down on the carpet. His hand found her wet cunt and he jabbed two fingers up into it. He bit her neck, and Hema moaned uncontrollably. She was afraid he would rape her right there.

"Danush, please!" she moaned. "In the Guest Room! You can fuck me! Please!"

"Shit, I can't stand it!" her brother panted. Hema stood up and pulled him to his feet. She could hardly take her eyes off the huge twitching pole of his prick. It excited her when she thought of what was in store.

"Now you go in the kitchen and get some butter or something," she said. "Please get some butter or something slippery which will melt inside the ass hole, to keep you from killing me. Okay?"

"Okay!"

She picked up her torn bra at the end of the Drawing Room and went to the Guest Room. There she pulled the covers down on the bed and sat on the edge, waiting for him and trying not to shiver with excitement. Danush stood in the doorway, holding the butter plate from the kitchen in one hand. In his other hand, he clutched his throbbing cock. It was a huge swollen shaft of flesh, and Hema gulped as she realized where it was going. God, maybe we shouldn't after all, she thought as her brother approached the bed. She began shaking uncontrollably. Danush sat down next to her. He put the butter plate beside them. He pulled her down next to him on the mattress, running his eager hand all over her naked tits.

"I want to fuck you! I want to fuck you!" he chanted softly in her ear. "Are you going to let me fuck you in the ass?"

"Maybe we'd better not," Hema was now getting apprehensive.

"Oh yes, oh yes, we've got to," Danush said, turning her over onto her stomach. "I want to."

Her brother's hands found the smooth pale brown cheeks of her ass. He squeezed and kneaded them passionately. The dusky married sister laid her head on her arms and tried to stop shaking. Then suddenly the sensations grew even wilder. Danush was actually kissing her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and running his tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Hema squealed and wriggled crazily. "Oooohhnnn uhmmmmmmmmdssdmmm! Danush, where did you learn to do that? Agghhh!"

"I just wanted to," he murmured.

"Ungh! This must be from the blue movies you keep watching bastard, it must be the Sylvia Saint movies" she gasped as she felt him slip a finger into her ass. God, it'll never work! she thought. It hurts already! And that's only his finger!

But Danush quickly spread the soft butter all over two of his fingers. When he began to fuck her asshole with them this time, Hema relaxed and let the feelings of lust spread through her body. It felt good. She began to squirm, swirling her ass back and up into the motion of his hand.

"Ohhh yesss, Danush, yes!" she moaned.

"Jeeva, Hema, your ass is beautiful and yes Silvia is my favorite -I am willing to pay any price for a roll with her!" her brother gasped as he hand-fucked it, opening her up.

"Bastard, so that is the trick, she is your cock throb, you going to fill it up with that giant cock of yours little brother?" she asked, whimpering uncontrollably as her sexual need got the better of her.

"You bet I love Silvia movies along with Veronica Diaz." Danush said.

She watched over her shoulder as he began to swipe the butter all over the enormous shaft of his prick. Soon the whole thing was glistening and slick. Danush put the butter aside. She watched him move in behind her ass cheeks and nestle his huge twitching cock in the crack between them. Then he pulled her ass cheeks apart. Hema held her breath. She clenched her teeth.

"Oh God, Danush, please, please don't hurt me and do not waste time on blue movies!" she answered softly. "God, it's so big!", she thought.

"I won't!" Danush gasped, inching the huge head of his stiff cock into the brown, puckered ring of her asshole. "Owwwnngg!" Hema cried out as she felt it penetrate her. She shut her eyes and winced as he forced the massive rigid rod into her. It felt like a ramrod pole. Her whole body throbbed and shook with incredible hot fires, stabbed to the quick by Danush's probing cock. He did not stop pushing until it was embedded deeply inside her. Hema's entire body felt impaled on it, stuffed to the splitting point. She could not even moan or cry. Small helpless sounds of panic mixed with intense pleasure came from deep in her heart.

"Ohhhhnn God, it hurts, don't move!" she cried, burying her face in the sheet. But the discomfort merged gradually into fantastic pleasure. Danush was crouched on top of her back, panting and groaning softly. Hema turned her face up to him. "Okay," she murmured. "Now, does it slow? Fuck me slow, Danush. God, it feels good!"

Lubricated by the butter, Danush's gigantic prick began to fuck in and out of Hema's ass. The sensations were excruciating but exhilarating for both of them. Hema only realized in the midst of her own moaning that she could hear her brother's moans intermingled with hers and it meant, he was fantasizing Silvia, Hema's whole quivering young body felt crammed with hot cock. She whimpered and squirmed, clenching her teeth and hissing uncontrollably as she tried to bear the fiercely intense feelings. Soon she got onto her knees, which tilted her marvelous ass up into Danush's frantic thrusts. He grabbed her hips and fucked his enormous prick deep into her asshole, making Hema cry out with mingled pleasure and pain.

"Annngghh! Ungg! Oh shit!" she moaned, feeling sizzling darts of pain spray through her impaled bung hole.

"God, Hema, I can't help it!" Danush panted. But the last thing she wanted him to do was stop. She got one hand to her crotch and began rubbing her swollen clit in frantic rhythm with his sharp plunges. The pleasure was so intense that she could barely keep from collapsing under him. Already she could feel the hints of the pulverizing orgasm that was about to swallow her. Danush kept jabbing his huge prick deep into her ass, making her wince and shudder, then bloom with agonizing hot spasms of pleasure. Sunk in a wild delirium of lust, she grunted softly and gasped with crazy passion, swirling her skewered ass back and up at Danush's drilling cock.

"Unnnggghhh God, yesss! Ungggh! God, it goes so deep! Oh, God yes, do it harder, Danush! Unggghh! Yes, yes, yes!"

Danush was just as wild with lust as Hema was. He got up on one knee and fucked his huge stiff prick deep down into her asshole, drilling and drilling her with it until Hema was a groaning, quivering wreck. Each lunge of his massive cock down into her ass made her see stars. She pinched her clit with her fingers, and suddenly her entire straining body was swallowed by an intense orgasm. It knocked the breath out of her, and she lay whimpering and gasping as Danush's cock erupted inside her ass at nearly the same moment. Then a second wave of spasms hit her, this one even more excruciating than the first.

"God-Danush! Anggheeee! Oh God, oh shit, unggghh, oh, again!"

The intensity was agonizing, almost unbearable. She clenched her teeth and hissed with choking pleasure, feeling her asshole pulse and flame as Danush's cock released pellets of warm sperm juice into her. He didn't stop fucking her roughly during the entire copulation, and that just made Hema have more climaxes, hot short violent ones that left her limp and mewling with exhaustion. Finally Danush stopped moving. He slumped forward onto her back. Hema collapsed face-down on the mattress. Her brother's throbbing cock was still buried deep in her ass. She experienced slight pain each time he moved.

"Danush, take it out slowly, okay?" she asked as she felt him start to withdraw his prick from her wounded asshole.

"Okay."

"Ohhhhnnnn!" she moaned, biting her lip and grimacing as the prick slid out of her. She rolled over and kissed him. Danush was grinning with guilty pleasure. "God, I can't believe how you raped my little ass so hard, Danush," she said to him, reaching down to caress his limp cock.

"I couldn't help it," Danush said sheepishly.

"But I loved it!" Hema murmured to him. "God, I thought was going to die of coming."

"Me too." He was in consonance.

"You liked it?"

Danush nodded vigorously. "Can we do it again?"

Hema could still feel the throbbing and burning in her poor ravaged ass. His warm cum was still leaking out of it. The thought of doing it again left her momentarily faint.

"Maybe sometime!" she whispered. "But you nearly killed me! I've got to recover first!"

"Can you do it the other way?" he asked eagerly. In her hand, she felt his incredible cock jumping to life once again. At the same time, she could feel her pussy beginning to bubble with juice.

"How can you still get a hard-on, after that?" she asked him.

"It's easy with you, Hema." He clutched her naked tits in his hands, squeezing them excitedly. Hema had no trouble guiding his long stiffening prick into her runny cunt. They were lying next to each other, and she threw one leg up over Danush's hip.

"Unnnggghhh!" she groaned softly as his cock fucked deeply into her, filling up her tight cunt.

"Oh gosh, Hema, I love to fuck you so much!" Danush gasped.

"God, you don't love it any more than I do, little brother," Hema said, embracing him and rolling over on her back.

She raised her legs until her knees were draped over his shoulders that made his huge cock fuck deep into her with each sharp thrust. She plucked on her ass and kissed his ear, driving Danush wild again with young, eager lust. After the violent fucking he had given her poor asshole, this was pure pleasure for Hema. His cock was gigantic, but the feel of it cramming her pussy made her quiver with bliss. She pumped her groin up into his piercing thrusts, growing faint as the sensations of a hot new orgasm began to approach.

"Oh, Danush, I'm going to come again!" she whimpered. "God, you fuck me so good! You've got such a great cock! Ungggh! God, yes, I love it when you stab me real deep like that! Unggghh!"

Danush's hands dug into her young smooth flesh. He fucked his stiff cock into her, panting and fucking her with quick hot jabs as his own climax grew closer.

Hema shut her eyes and bit her lip as she felt his prick begin to shoot cum into her. How he could have anything left, she didn't know. But the cum spouted out of his surging cock, filling her inflamed cunt and making her groan with pleasure as an orgasm engulfed her squirming body. "Aaaghhhh!" she groaned loudly as the fires of her climax swallowed her. "Unnnggggh, oh, Danush!" Twisting and wriggling under Danush's stabbing cock, she cried out with incredible pleasure. Danush kept fucking her until the last drops of sperm juice dribbled from the head of his plunging prick. Then he slowly put her legs down and pulled his cock out of her clinging pussy.

Hema pulled him down next to her and kissed him. "I can't believe you, you incredible guy," she said breathlessly. "You really know how to fuck. That prick of yours is the best there is."

He grinned sheepishly. "You think so, do you tell this to every man you fuck?"

Hema nodded. She was ashamed of herself for realizing that she was thinking of the last few weeks including the Chennai days.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds