• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Katie's Room Pt. 04

In Katie's Room Pt. 04

12

"Come on, girl," Katie said. "We'll take him together. Watch and learn."

I looked at Sarah—the agile ballerina with hair the color of autumn leaves, following Katie like a shadow. Then I looked at Katie—my plump pin-up girl with the streak of playful sadism. They were so different, these two women: one was giddy, the other calm and commanding; one was a graceful dancer with the figure of a ballerina, the other a calculating political strategist with the body of a concubine; one was a lifelong submissive dabbling in her first taste of true Domination, the other took to Domination as easily as breathing. But now, for at least an evening, Katie and Sarah were united in one purpose. Now, they would Dominate me as one, sharing in every moment of my suffering together.

Could I handle this? Was I ready for this? Right now, I didn't know.

Katie paced up and down along the left side of the bed, where I lay helpless on my back, limbs outstretched and bound to the bedposts with chains and leather cuffs. In spite of my fear, I savored the opportunity to drink in the sight of Katie's body. I kept my eyes fixed squarely on her ample cleavage; her breasts were just barely held back by the thin back lace of her bra.

Seeing where my eyes were straying, Katie smirked.

"First things first," Katie said to Sarah. "Notice what I'm wearing? Take note of that."

"You're not wearing much of anything..." Sarah said.

Positioned just a few feet behind her, Sarah kept her eyes fixed on Katie's round bottom, smiling contentedly as she enjoyed the view. Katie wore a pair of black panties to match her bra; they were patterned with intricate swirls of lace, the fabric stretched thin across her wide hips.

Katie chuckled at Sarah's comment.

"That's right," Katie said. "That's the point. I never went for black leather or silver spikes. That shit's just in the movies. I prefer a simpler approach. You know why?"

"Because you're a tease?" Sarah asked.

"Of course I'm a tease," Katie admitted. "But it also pays to scare a man into submission if you're gonna Dominate him. Nothing intimidates men more than confidence. So don't be afraid to show off. Flaunt what you've got, just enough to make him drool. Then remind him that he's not getting a piece."

Still pacing up the length of the bed, Katie reached down to pinch my nose when she came close to me. I stayed silent; I would resist crying out as long as I could.

Katie turned around to walk away from me, and I kept my eyes glued on the motions of her ass. Whether she was wearing panties or a pantsuit, I could never resist a peek at Katie's behind; it was plump and soft, and sizeable enough that she could hardly take a step without it jiggling ever so slightly.

Held in the grip of the cock ring, my penis had stayed rock-hard for at least half an hour by now—but as soon as I got to watch Katie walking away, it began twitching and pulsing all over again. Sarah noticed.

"You better get on with it, love," Sarah said, giggling girlishly. "If you make him wait any longer, the poor bloke might just burst from the sight of you. Then he won't be nearly as fun to play with."

Katie turned back around when she reached the foot of the bed. She raised the whip, and cradled its slender leather tails in her free hand.

"That's your second lesson, Sarah," she said. "Always be patient. Nothing gets a man worked up like a long wait. Give him a while to squirm and sweat. Let him imagine how sadistic you could really be. Nothing you do's gonna torture him as much as that."

Again, she approached me on the bed, still smiling smugly as she watched my expression of mingled fear and arousal.

"Whips and canes are all fine and good, but there are other ways to torture a man," Katie continued. "Some kinds of torture are subtler than others. There's apprehension, like I said. But there's also guilt. Taking a beating is bad enough. But if you really want to make a man suffer, make him believe that it's all his fault. Fuck with his conscience until he practically begs you to have your way with him."

Katie leaned in close to me. I tried to shrink back from her touch, but the shackles and chains held me fast. Still, I didn't make a sound.

"Listen, David: I might have my sadistic side...but you're not chained to that bed because of me, are you? You're tied to that bed because you were desperate to find a woman to teach you your place. Only a desperate man would let a little tart like Sarah trick him into bed. This is where you belong, and you know it as well as I do. If you could actually control that hard, throbbing thing between your legs, maybe you wouldn't have wound up naked in my bed with somebody else. And if you didn't let your cock do your thinking for you, maybe you wouldn't have gotten caught. But you did. And now you're gonna pay for it. It's the most natural thing in the world, honey. Don't you think?"

I couldn't answer, but I didn't dare disagree with Katie.

Defeated, I nodded slowly.

Katie smiled.

"Third lesson: always start easy. Tease him first. Give him goosebumps before you really go to town on him," she said.

She raised the whip over my midsection and let its leather tails graze my midsection. With slow, fluid movements, she dragged the thin strips of leather across the sensitive flesh of my chest and stomach, moving in circles around my nipples and my belly button. I felt my nerve endings jump and twitch as goosebumps rose up on my skin, making me shudder and shiver.

Just count your breaths... Just breathe deep and count your breaths... It'll all be over soon...

The feel of leather against my skin was just a soft caress, but it stung my wax burns and my twisted nipples, still raw from Sarah taking out her frustration on me. I couldn't ignore the marks of my first round of torture, as much as I wanted to.

When all this had started, I had to remind myself to think of Katie. Now that Katie was having her turn with me, she was the last person I wanted to think about.

But was she? On some primal level, I still craved her attention, though I now knew how brutal her tastes could run. What the hell was happening to me?

"Now, a lesson on form," Katie said. "Always stand up straight, but keep your whip-arm at an angle—always ready to snap down for a hard blow."

Katie demonstrated: she drew herself up to full height and held the whip up, poised at the ready.

"The movement's all in the wrist. It doesn't take much energy to work a whip. Don't make it harder on you than it is on him."

Sarah clicked her tongue impatiently.

"Come on, love. Are you actually gonna use that whip, or are you just gonna talk about it all night?

Katie sighed.

"Alright, then... If you're really that eager for a demonstration."

The whip came down before I had a chance to brace for it. Katie barely seemed to move her body; she gave the barest flick of her wrist, and the whip came down in a hard diagonal path, snapping against my bare belly with a high-pitched crack.

I twisted and thrashed on the bed, I pulled at my chains, and I bit down hard on the ball gag—but I still stayed quiet.

Wrapped up in giving her lecture, Katie barely seemed to notice my reaction. From the relaxed expression on her face, you'd think she was practicing on a test dummy.

"See that?" Katie asked, without looking down at me. "Keep your body still. A little flick of the wrist is all it takes. Want to see it again?"

"Yes, please!" Sarah exclaimed.

I strained against the chains with all my might, steeling myself for this newest round of blows. When they came, I had to hold my breath as I fought back screams.

Katie flicked her wrist left and right, alternating back and forth so quickly that her hand seemed to rotate in its socket. She fixed her gaze on the hard, well-muscled flesh of my chest, picking out two close spots on my left and right pecs, just under the nipples. Over and over again, she brought the whip down in a series of hard blows, the agile leather tails snapping merrily as she attacked me. Her aim was always perfect; she hit the same two spots every time, and the deep pink welts on my chest grew fiercer with every blow.

But as long as Katie stayed where she was, I got a perfect look at her lace-covered cleavage as she loomed above me. She tried to keep her body still—but as well-endowed as she was, she couldn't keep her breasts from bouncing when she brought the whip down. She swayed slightly on her feet as she bounced left and right; every time she did, I focused on those magnificent, porcelain-white tits as they jiggled and quivered in her immodest bra.

Hell... If I had to focus on something, I'd focus on my massive, throbbing erection, which refused to die down no matter how much I prayed. I drank in every inch of Katie's curvaceous body that I could see, replaying all those old fantasies that I returned to when we slept in separate beds.

I wanted to bury by face in that space between her breasts. I wanted to part her legs and run my tongue over her clit until she screamed. I wanted to pinch and smack every inch of her overfed backside.

But I couldn't. Katie would decide every step of her evening of passion, and I could do nothing but lie back and take whatever she dished out. But I could fantasize.

Finally, Katie let her whip rest in her hand, hanging its leather tails over one shoulder. She looked back at Sarah.

"Want to give it a try?" Katie asked her. "It's easy. And it's fun."

Sarah already seemed awestruck, amazed at the opportunity that she'd been given after Katie had caught her. But Sarah blushed at the invitation, hiding her mouth behind her hand as she gave a nervous giggle. The night should have ended in disappointment for Sarah—but now Katie was offering me up to her. How had it come to this?

"You really mean it? You're not just giving me the old run-around?" Sarah asked, treading lightly.

As an answer, Katie held out the whip handle-first. Sarah seemed apprehensive, but she reached out and took it.

"Go on, girl," Katie said, smiling. "Show me what you've got."

Sarah looked down at me. Again, she gave me that cocksure smile. She savored the sight of me, naked and bound before her, looking like she had just won a hand of poker. The girl's pride was indefatigable; the spanking hadn't made her any less cocky.

She was cocky, but she had none of Katie's easy control. Instead of that graceful flick of the wrist, she brought her whole arm down in a mighty swipe, her hand wavering slightly as she brought the whip down on me. The tails of the whip caught my ribcage with a dull slap.

Katie winced.

"Try it again. Try to pick a target this time. Don't just swing down," she said.

"Pick a target..." Sarah said dreamily. Her gaze strayed downward, below my waist.

Katie gave her a hard slap on the arm.

"Don't get any ideas, girl," she hissed. "Besides... If you pummel his balls, his dick's gonna go limp as a noodle. And that would end your fun real quick, wouldn't it?"

"Aw..." Sarah said, disappointed.

"Go for his belly," Katie suggested. "Not even you could miss that target, right?"

"Want to bet?" Sarah challenged.

She brought the whip down again, this time with a hard flick of her forearm. The tails caught me the fleshy part of my stomach, just above my belly button. I winced and shut my eyes tight as the sharp pain made me pull in my limbs.

Sarah giggled.

"Ha! Look at his belly jiggle!" she said, pointing.

Katie was unfazed.

"Don't stop there!" she chided. "Anybody can nail one hit. Keep 'em coming."

And Sarah did.

She couldn't match Katie for form or accuracy, but she made up for it with sheer enthusiasm. Her eyes flashed wildly as she brought the whip down in full, hard diagonal strokes, catching me with the flat ends of the leather tails with every blow. She aimed for that same spot above my belly button, but the whip hit me in a broad cluster of spots around the tender flesh of my stomach. Even in the bedroom, she couldn't shake her old dancer's instincts: with each strike, she raised her arm high in a dramatic ballerina pose, twisting her body elegantly as the whip came down.

Finally, Katie put a hand to Sarah's arm to stop her.

"Not bad for a rookie," Katie said. "Hand it over, and I'll give you a real demonstration."

Sarah passed off the whip and stood back, picking a nice vantage point by the foot of the bed.

Katie's eyes narrowed as she sized up my battered nude body, picking out her targets.

"Watch me," Katie instructed. "I'm gonna go up both of his legs, them finish up on his belly. See if I miss a blow."

"A little cocky, aren't you?" Sarah teased.

"Always," she admitted. "I think I can do it. As long as he doesn't wiggle too much."

Her gaze travelled up my body, up to my pleading eyes.

"Think you can stay still, baby?" she asked mockingly. "I wouldn't want to miss any targets. Who knows where my whip might stray?"

She dragged the leather tails over my scrotum. I writhed on the bed so hard that my eyes nearly crossed, but I straightened up as soon as I recovered.

Come on, David... Stay still... You can do this...

With flawless form, Katie flicked her wrist gracefully and brought the whip down in a series of rapid-fire blows, traveling up the length of my left leg. She started at the bottom of my leg and nailed a tiny spot just above my ankle. Then, giving me barely a moment to recover, she rained blows down on my shin, my knee, and my thigh—ending barely an inch from my vulnerable cock.

"Not bad, eh?" Katie said, as she stopped momentarily. Her eyes flashed with arrogance.

She moved to my right leg, and the pain started all over again, travelling up my leg like a shockwave as she went to work on me. I focused on the white-hot center of the pain, trying to breathe it out of my body with each labored breath, even as the sting of the whip made me want to flinch.

But then, another sensation commanded my attention. It wasn't pain, or even that ever-present arousal that had gripped me since Sarah put the ring on. It was...a gentle tickling?

I felt some tiny appendage playfully stroking the sole of my left foot—the most ticklish spot on my body. I looked up, and I saw Sarah playfully tickling my foot with her index finger, right behind Katie's back.

I managed to stay still through the whipping, but the unexpected tickling suddenly caught me off guard. My leg twitched, and I twisted my midsection as I tried to kick Sarah's hand away from my foot—just as Katie brought her whip down again, aiming for a tender spot on my upper thigh.

As soon as Katie saw me twitch, she jerked her wrist upward to correct her aim. Whether by good reflexes or sheer luck, she managed to aim away from my exposed testicles, and snapped the whip against my stomach.

She turned around to stare down Sarah, and just barely caught her as she pulled her hand away from my foot.

"Did I fucking stutter?" Katie demanded. "I told you to keep your hands off of him!"

In spite of herself, Sarah gave a nervous giggle.

"Sorry, love. Couldn't resist," she said.

Katie brandished the whip in Sarah's face.

"Do you really want to push your luck with me tonight? After all you've done?" she challenged.

Embarrassed, Sarah shifted nervously on her feet.

"Watch yourself," Katie said, pointing a threatening finger towards Sarah. "I mean it. Touch him without my permission again, and I'll whip your scrawny little ass 'til it's black and blue!"

Sarah didn't balk at the threat, but Katie's word choice touched a nerve. She crossed her arms and stuck out her hip.

"'Scrawny'?" Sarah repeated. "Think my arse is 'scrawny', do you?"

"Just look at yourself in a mirror sometime," Katie fired back. "You're practically skin and bones, girl. I'm amazed you can even fill out those undies, with the way they starve you in the studio."

Sarah raised an eyebrow, but she refused to back down.

"It's called muscle, darling. But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that. It's a pretty cushy life you've got, sitting at a desk all day on that oversized cottage cheese arse of yours!"

Katie's eyes flashed.

"I never hear my David complaining. At least he appreciates a girl with curves!" she said proudly.

Sarah laughed.

"Maybe. But you should have seen the way he looked at me when I strutted in here! I thought the poor bloke was gonna have a heart attack. As soon as I peeled my leggings off, I could practically feel his eyes glued to my bum!"

To underscore her point, she pivoted on one foot to point her ass towards me, and reached down to playfully smack her own butt.

I wanted to prove her wrong—but for one glorious second, no force on Earth could pull my eyes away from Sarah's behind.

Luckily for me, Katie didn't look down at the bed to see where my eyes were pointed.

"Any man can look! But you should have seen him the first time we got frisky in his apartment. As soon as my skirt hit the floor, he was grabbing at my ass like it was free candy! And when we hit the bedsheets, he didn't let go of it until he'd shot his load! It was kind of adorable, actually."

I felt my face flush with embarrassment. The way Katie talked about me, it was like she'd forgotten I could hear her.

Unimpressed, Sarah gave a dismissive sniff.

"Plenty of things happen in the dark. No way to know which one of us he'd go with, if he had to choose," she said.

Finally, that comment gave Katie pause.

Katie looked down at me on the bed, then back at Sarah. A mischievous smile crossed her lips.

"Isn't there?" Katie asked.

Sarah looked intrigued.

"Just what are you hinting at, exactly?" she asked Katie.

Katie looked down at me again, then back at Sarah. She motioned for Sarah to come close. Sarah drew near, and Katie leaned over to whisper something in her ear.

Sarah listened for a good thirty seconds before she was seized by another giggling fit.

"Katie!" Sarah exclaimed out loud. "You naughty girl!"

"What do you think?" Katie asked, speaking normally this time.

"That's...that's shameless!" Sarah cried.

"I know it is," Katie said. "But are you in?"

Sarah grinned.

"Do you have to ask?"

They chuckled together like a pair of co-conspirators.

Katie dropped the whip to the ground and leaned in close over my body. Again, I shrank back from her on instinct; this time, I knew I had a good reason.

She didn't bother to reassure me, and she didn't ask my permission before she reached down to pull the leather strap from my head and pluck the ball gag from my mouth. I opened my mouth and savored my first free breaths in nearly half an hour. I wanted to thank Katie for the privilege of breathing freely, but words seemed to fail me. After that last display with the whip, my mind was swimming; forming sentences seemed like a chore.

Katie set the ball gag down on the bedside table.

"How are you feeling, David?" she asked sweetly.

I wanted to say "Fine", but I couldn't do much more than grunt and moan.

"Fuh..." I managed.

"That'll do," Katie said. "You're getting a little break, baby. Enjoy it while it lasts. Now, we want to try something a little gentler. And this time, we actually want to hear your opinion. Hear that, David? You have our permission to speak now. Think you can form a few coherent syllables?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Katie's Room Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds