• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jackie and Jill

Jackie and Jill

This is another true story just not as graphic but everyone is over 18 and names have been left out to hide the identity of my Cousins Jackie and Jill (real first names just no last names).

*****

I was wounded in combat while in Vietnam, I was sent to Ft Hood Texas to recover. I had enough shrapnel in my body that a magnet could pull me off the ground if that magnet was large enough. I have many scars and some difficult memories as a reminder of time served. This is not what my story is concerning. My story is about me, and my twin cousins, Jackie and Jill.

The twins were identical in every way with very little difference except Jackie has larger breasts and both have blue eyes, but once again Jackie's are much deeper blue.

Jackie has 36 d-cup breasts while Jill has 36 c-cups they both have thick waist-line maybe 28 inches around not flabby but taunt. Set off by nice hips with firm asses that when naked you could never tell the difference from the rear. This I learned afterwards. They had the same slope on their noses with an up-turned tip not much, but just the right amount to help outline the sensual lips that we men call cocksucker specials. Each has red hair that hung to the middle of their backs. In other, they words highly desirable women. They stood close to 5feet 4inches tall with not a fraction less between them.

Just remembering how they looked at that time, makes my 8-inch penis grow and swell to its 5-inch girth. They were Texas girls born and bred they lived close to where Aunt Betty and Uncle Will lived, but their mother was my dad's sister Aunt June, I digress.

Now let me return to my cousins, and the story of us.

I was able to get around to the point where I was healing on the outside but mentally not as well. I still suffered with the stress of what had happened when the booby-trap went off, killing two of the guys in my unit. I could not sleep, and until I learned to deal with it, they kept me at the hospital.

Jackie and Jill lived about 200 miles away and yet they came to visit me during my recovery every weekend. We would leave base but hang around off base, I think they were trying to get me out of the confines military life.

These two angels worked the family magic helping me to feel somewhat okay and even a little normal. Before they came to the hospital, they would find a motel and get two rooms. Every night, one would sit in my room until they were sure I was comfortable.

After the fourth or fifth visit, I had begun to feel like my old self. I could walk a little better, and when I slept, I woke refreshed. On their next visit, Jill told me they had talked to Aunt Betty and she said to save money they should just get one room with two beds, that way the visits continue. After all no one in my family had a lot of money and they all contributed to keep the visits going for my sake. My family did not live close in miles, but was very close in an emotional bond as I was about to find out.

The next visit, the three of us shared a motel room and that is where our bond grew. Jackie, Jill and I spend a day on the banks of Cowhide Creek, picnicking, and swimming. We ate lunch and then swam in the river before lying in the warm Texas sun. The girls wore two-piece swimsuits while I had a pair of trunks that looked more like my Army boxers but only green. Jackie had a light blue two piece that when wet, allowed her ample bosoms to force the material to stretch and cling to the point where if she did not keep pulling it up her nipples would show. I remember hoping she would forget. Jill wore the same style but it was yellow and yet it still clung to her body and just as succulent as her twin was. For the first time since my injury, I found my trunks tenting. I tried to hide my rise; they could not help notice. The twins said nothing; they both glanced at me and smiled at each other.

With the sun starting to move closer to the horizon, we packed our things and drove back to the motel. Jackie was driving and I sat in the middle of the bench seat of the Pontiac while Jill sat by the door. We did not change clothes and if you have ever sat in wet swim ware you know how it has a tendency to ride up and itch, well apparently ours did.

Jill reached under her, trying to pull the bottom away from her butt cheeks. Yet no matter how hard she tried, she was still twitching, Jackie said, "Jill, why don't you just take them off, it's just us cousins and no one will see what they have not seen before."

To my surprise, Jill did as Jackie suggested. Now as a cousin, I tried not to look but because I am a man, nature forced me to look. Her entire body appeared to be tan and smooth without a blemish, as my eyes trailed up her long legs; my mouth became dry as the surrounding countryside. When I got to the center point between her thighs, I saw a red patch that was neatly trimmed and set off the tanned tummy of her supple waist. My eyes quickly darted back down; I knew I had been caught.

Jill laughed, "Jackie I think our cousin is more man than relative, because he not only looked at my bush but he is hard as a rock. From the looks of it he is definitely not our little cousin any more either."

Jacking took her eyes off the road, looked at my crotch, and said, "I hope his pants don't split open." Nothing else needed to be said. We laughed at the elephant in the car as we drove on.

Upon our arrival at the motel Jill grabbed a towel, wrapped it around her lower parts, then took the basket and opened the car door and walked to the room waited for me to open the room so she could slide into the comfort of the walls. Once she was inside her towel fell in a heap on the carpeted floor. Jackie followed me in and shut the door behind her.

Suddenly a piece of light blue cloth flew over my head and before I could turn around, I felt a warm body pressing against my bare back. It was warm, soft and yet two points pushing on my skin just below my shoulders. I moaned hoping what I felt was Jackie's nipples and breasts.

Jill in the mean time had the yellow top of her suit dangling from her long fingers of her left hand. There was nothing but fear and air between the naked Jill in front of me and we all know that air is very easily over come. Jackie had wrapped her arms around me and was rubbing my crotch but was pushing me forward toward her sister.

I felt warm, wet kisses on the back of my neck that caused goose bumps to run all over my body. I knew in my head that I was going to be fucked, but I was frozen like a statue being pushed toward heaven. When I was close enough, I put my left arm around Jill, stepped out between these two Goddesses. I put my right arm around Jackie pulling them together pressing their breasts against each other. I kissed Jackie first with unbridled passion inserting my tongue deep into her waiting mouth. Jill steadily massaged my back and ran her left hand up, down and around from my shoulders to my covered ass kisses on my neck while turning to force her right titty into my side.

When she did this, I twisted my head and met her lips for a passion-filled kiss unrivaled by anyone. Jackie had moved her left titty into my other side, and dropped her right hand onto my hard cock and was stroking the length while squeezing the girth as well. Each twin had cupped the others open breast and was flicking and pinching the nipples. When I broke the kiss with Jill, Jackie met her sister's mouth and the battle of their tongues only heightened my torturous pleasure. I thought I would cum right then.

Here I was, in a motel with not one but two redheaded beauties. Both of my hands were tickling their spines, moving up and down, their twin bodies. If I had closed my eyes, I would not have been able to tell them apart. My right hand rubbed down Jackie's body and when I reached her ass, I found it was still covered. My fingers grabbed the elastic band and pushed down until it snapped over her plump rounded ass. With her left hand, Jill took a hold and started pushing down as well, while Jackie used her right hand, we managed to get her bottom off and onto the floor.

I missed their hands on my body and hoped they would soon touch me again. Their hands met in the small of my back each grabbed the top of my shorts and moved them down as they placed the other two hands at the elastic at the front and pulled out and down, as my cock sprung free.

The both of them reached for my cock at the same instant. Wrapping their fingers around the shaft as if they knew what the other was going to do. The movements were in complete unison, never letting the other have the advantage. I was not their first double team.

My right hand was tracing Jackie's ass-crack and separating her cheeks as my fingers felt the dark recess of the back door button hearing her moan in pleasure as I applied pressure. Doing the same to Jill caused her to spread her legs apart opening her twin mounds more than her sisters, thus allowing for better probing. We broke our kiss only to move to the bed.

I lay on the bed with Jill on my right and Jackie on my left, each stroking my dick and kissing my neck. I did not want this sensation to end EVER! As they slid down, the four lips found both of my nipples and they sucked them, giving me another new rush of torturous pleasure. Still stroking my massive member the tandem went further toward the pole.

I was in ecstasy combing my fingers through the red hair of my lovely twin cousins. I grabbed each one by a handful of their hair pulling them up, because if not I would have cum before I wanted to. As they came up, I sat up pushing past their hot sweaty bodies. Rolling over where I rested on my hands and knees I touched each of the pubic areas that was mine to use, as I wanted.

I found the clits and rubbed them lightly to wake them from their cobra hooded nesting place. Each was purplish and swollen and looked angry. I could smell the sweet cunt aroma throughout the room. As I continued to massage Jill's clit, I leaned in and absorbed Jackie's love button into my mouth placing two fingers of my left hand inside her sopping pussy while trying to insert the other two into her squirming ass doing the exact same thing with my right hand into Jill's juicy labia and shit hole. I shifted between Jackie's clit to Jill's, and back again, when I did not have their clit in my mouth, I pressed on the other with my thumbs. Both twins soon once again, in unison, came hard, as I switched my flooding mouth on each of the quivering cunts and clits. To my amazement, both were squirters.

I lay back on the bed to catch my breath; the twins were ready to go full force again. I am not like a lot of men that say they can go again. I have to have rest it takes a few minutes to recharge. Now women are a different breed, they can get off and ready to go again. But men we have to be honest on our best day we still need a break because our bodies say no but our brains says, yea let's do this again. However, it is not that simple WE NEED REST.

I told them that rest was my thing and if I did not then I would get off once and then done, but if I delay then I can go all night with rest in between. It did not slow them down they enjoyed each other while I watched. Jill turned her body around, and placed her cunt on Jackie's face and plop, started grinding as soon as she hit tongue and buried her face into her sister. They both got off quickly but did not stop until they had cum multiple times each. Jackie and Jill drank all the pussy juice that the other gushed. I still had not cum yet, but I wanted to last.

When my cock started to ache, I reached toward Jill, pulled her to my mouth and kissed her hard on the mouth as she started to push her tongue into my mouth; I stopped her and said, "Suck my cock." With zero hesitation, my stiff prick was in her mouth.

She stopped and looked at me and said, "Did Aunt Betty really get all of this down her throat?"

At that moment, I realized that while I was overseas I had become the talk of the family, at least on the female side. Jackie joined her sister at my dick, only she managed to be on my side, with her cunt close to my face. Jill kicked her legs to the other side of my body matching her sister's position once again. They took turns sucking my cock and balls. One sucked my cock and the other licked and kissed my nuts, then they would switch. I soon followed them switching between licking one pussy, sucking the other. Both had love tunnels that tasted as sweet as the other did and smelled like a Texas rose.

I stopped eating them both long enough to say, "I want to fuck one of you now you chose!" the twins sat up and faced each other and told me to pick a number between 1 and 10. I picked five, Jill said seven and Jackie said three. I laughed they joined in when I told them the number.

Jill said, "I have an idea, let's play stack-em!"

Jackie replied, "That sounds good!"

I said, "You have to tell me how that works, because I don't know what you are talking about."

Jill said, "I am on bottom this time because you got to be bottom last time. She fell back on the bed as Jackie pulled her legs to the side of the bed and let the fall from the knees down to the floor. Jackie crawled between her sister's legs. She paused, licked her silky slit from bottom to the top, moved up, and sucked each of her 36 c-cup boobs into her mouth teasing each nipple soliciting a moan from deep within her sister's throat. When she got to her mouth, she planted her mouth and fed her that same tongue that had licked and sucked her cunt on the long slow trip up her body.

Jackie was on top of her sister with their cunt mounds pressed together as if they were one. Jill reached down, grabbed Jackie's ass cheeks and forced a finger deep into the dark pink star. Jackie spread her thighs as wild as she could and bent her knees up.

They looked into each other's blue eyes and asked each other one question, "Are you ready?" The answer was, "Yes, are you? With a quick yes from each, they looked at me and said, "Take your choice. You have 4 holes to choose from, you pick Jill pulled her finger out of the butthole of her sister and they pulled the others cheeks apart to give full access to any of the holes I wanted and they said, "Just make sure you leave none out get all of them. One cock, four holes, Stack-em and pack-em."

I never knew until that moment, that not pussy and ass are all different. Even twins have a different feeling, but I have never had a bad piece of pussy some was just better than others were. I chose to go from middle-to-middle to get my cock slicked up to enter the top to middle-to-middle to bottom and that was my pattern, as fucked each hole.

My twin cousins had embraced in passionate kisses and sucking each other's tits and rubbing where ever they could place their wondering hands. I do not know how long I lasted but I was in a soaking wet cunt when I started to blow my load, but I pulled out to spray every asshole and pussy in front of me.

I fell onto Jackie's back and lay there until I could breathe again. When I had regained my strength, I rolled off and was immediately kissed and hugged and four hands were back on my flaccid prick.

My two cousins were cock-worshipers. They truly enjoyed fucking and sucking. The rest of the week-end we stayed there playing "fuck me, no fuck me, no fuck us." Alternatively, "Okay we will fuck each other until you can get hard again." The rest of my recovery was just as interesting especially when they brought Aunt Betty along for the weekend. Some of the best sex comes from a little town in Texas.

I never could get Aunt Betty to fuck, but she was the best cocksucker I have ever met. Now my two twin cousins could not match Aunt Betty when it came to sucking my dick.

About ten years later Jackie and Jill sent me a wedding invitation. I flew to Texas and met the lucky Man they both married. His name was Mike and on their wedding night I received an invite to the Hilton for their honeymoon, Mike and I shared the two cunts and two assholes for 3 days. Another six years went by and I received a call asking me to be a pallbearer at Mike's funeral.

Once again, at the wake I was offered a chance to spend a week with Jackie and Jill.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jackie and Jill

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds