• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Family Ch. 08

The Family Ch. 08

Stan, Age 44

I was frozen for a second watching my two daughters, naked in Bethany's bed, making out like very passionate lovers. I won't lie when I say I didn't feel a little aroused at the sight. Beth, I have been having sex with and Sasha was just as beautiful as her younger sister. By the time I realized I was staring a tent had formed in my pants.

"So how long has this been going on?" I asked out loud, both of them jumping and freezing when they heard me, slowly turning to face the door.

"Uh... ummm... dad," Sasha said out as she and Beth stared back at me. "I thought you wouldn't be home until later."

"Yea, I'm a little early," I said with a smile. "But that doesn't answer my question. How long have you girls been doing this?"

"Um... just today?" Beth squeaked, the blush I've come to know and love already covering most of her face.

"Really?" I can't hide the grin on my face as I looked over at my oldest. "Don't worry Sasha, your secret is safe with me. No one..."

"I know dad," Sasha said cutting me off from my whole 'Who gets to tell us who we can love and cherish?' speech. "And I can keep your guys secret too."

"You know that huh?" I said raising an eyebrow and showing that I wasn't in anyway concerned.

"Yup," Sasha said sitting up on her arms... as if showing off her nude body... her very fit and curvaceous nude body. "Just like I know that you guys will keep the secret about me and Marcus."

"You and your brother huh?" I said grinning on the inside as I came a step closer to confirming my theory that our incestuous feelings were genetic.

"Come chat with us papa," Sasha said adding the pet name she had with me before scooting and making room for me between her and Beth.

I sat down between my two naked daughters, grinning when I saw that Beth was still blushing. I held her as we all talked about how our relationships came to pass and what they had consisted off. I even talked about me and Carol's experiences with our brothers, sisters and parents. It ended with Sasha telling me how she was showing Beth tips on giving a better blowjob and it lead to them getting horny so she decided to help Beth experiment a little more. It was then that I noticed that Sasha was caressing my shoulder, snuggling up a little close to me.

"How late is mom and Brent supposed to be out today?" Sasha asked... I could detect a slightly seductive tone in her voice.

"They're supposed to be gone till late tonight," I said suddenly very aware that I was between two very beautiful and very naked young women.

"So Beth... I know we're both still horny," Sasha said eyeing her sister who I saw giving her a knowing look back. "How would you feel about sharing dad with me tonight?"

"Umm, I don't know," Beth said with a blush. "I'm ok with it. How do you feel daddy?"

"Oh I guessing he thinks it's a great idea," Sasha said before suddenly gripping my hardening cock through my slacks. "I mean feel this. He's getting so hard at the thought. Besides, I can give you some more tips, this time with a live subject."

"Are you ok with that Beth?" I looked at my daughter and smiled when she smiled and nodded back.

"Sure, why not," she shrugged and started rubbing my cock along with her sister. "I've been aware that I'm going to have to share you with mom and your other lovers anyways."

"Other lov...?" Sasha was about to ask me more but I cut her off and smashed my lips against her.

I was done with talking, and once it was clear that everyone was ok with what was happening I pounced. I passionately kissed my eldest daughter, I won't lie as I had been secretly craving her as well. She met me with equal passion, hungrily devouring my lips. I broke away after a minute and turned to start kissing her sister, who eagerly kissed me back as well.

As I switch back and forth kissing the girls they continue squeezing the bulge in my slacks. At one point while I'm kissing Sasha again, Beth slid off the bed and started fumbling with my pants fishing my hard cock out through the zipper. As my youngest daughter wrapped her lips around my cock I slid a hand to one of my oldest daughter's breasts, massaging it and pulling on a nipple.

I pulled Sasha up to her knees on the bed that I could take one of her nipples into my mouth. Beth bobbed on my cock enthusiastically as I caressed her big sister's body. I slid a hand down between my eldest daughter's legs, making her gasp as I started rubbing her clit. She yelped and moaned as played with her pleasure button and the wet lips of her cunt. She lifted my face and pulled me back into kiss when I pushed and pair of fingers into her, crying out as I pushed them in and out of her.

"Fuck, you're just as tight as your sister princess," I groaned, adding her nickname as I sunk my fingers deeper into Sasha's cunt. "So damn wet too. Mmm, you're looking forward to having my cock inside you huh?"

"Oh papa, yes!" Sasha gasped and moaned. "God, I want it papa. Fuck, I want to taste it first! Beth, can I suck dad's cock now?"

Beth slid her lips off my dick and smiled up at Sasha before nodding eagerly. She gripped the side of my pants and pulled them down, freeing my entire hard on before lowering her mouth to my balls and starting to lick and suck on them. I laid back then as Sasha knelt down and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She expertly worked a little over half of my shaft in and out of her mouth, letting the head hit the back of her throat. The girl's double assault on my cock had me groaning and gasping, even more so when I took the fingers that I had inside Sasha and started sucking the juices from them.

"Doesn't daddy's cock taste so good sis?" Beth giggled as she continued her assault on my balls.

"Mmmhmmf...," Sasha moaned back at her with her mouth still full of cock before releasing it and starting to give the head little licks. "Papa's so fucking big too. God, this family has great genes."

"Speaking of tasting...," I said before grabbing my eldest daughter's hips and pulling her on top of me in a sixty-nine. "Time for me to have a taste of your cute pussy princess."

I pressed my tongue against my daughter's clit and slowly drew it upwards to tight little hole where I pushed it inside. She cried out as the taste of her juices exploded onto my tongue. She lifted her head, moaning and gasping as I explored her sex with my taster. I felt another pair of lips wrap around my cock though, Beth must have taken advantage of Sasha's distraction and started sucking me again.

The girls kept switching back and forth on who was sucking me. When they were the one not sucking me, Beth would pay attention to my balls still and Sasha would coach her sister. They kept telling each other how hot they looked with my cock in their mouths. Suddenly Sasha told Bethany to watch and took my cock all the way down till it touch the back of her throat. She didn't stop though, wriggling and pushing, the head slid into her throat followed by more of my cock. I groaned when I felt her nose pressing against my ball sack.

"Holy fuck that's hot," Beth moaned before sliding down and suck one of my nuts into her mouth.

"Oh god... fuck yesssss!" I couldn't help but groan as she bobbed a few times before releasing my cock while gasping.

As Sasha gasped, catching her breath Beth began licking at my shaft before taking it back in her mouth. I in turn wanted to show Sasha how good girls get rewarded in my house. I pulled her hips down with one hand the other pushed at her stomach. My princess got the idea and sat up, pressing her ass into my face. I wrapped my arms around her waist them, trapping her there before wrapping my lips around her clit, sucking it as I teased it with my tongue.

"Jesus!" Sasha cried out as I attacked her clit. "Mmm... fuck papa! I'm going to cum!"

And cum she did. She scream, howled and shook as her pussy flooded by face with her juices. After a few seconds she tried to pull away but I held her firmly. I drove her into a second orgasm, not stopping until she was begging for a rest. Beth made a comment that she had gotten her reward for being a good girl. I had just about forgotten her.

I let Sasha roll off me and sat up, pulling Beth up from the floor and kissing her deeply, letting her taste her sister's pussy all over my lips. Hey fingers worked on my tie, button up and undershrts, pulling them off and making me as naked as them. Except for my shoes and socks that is until she dropped down and pulled them off as well.

I pulled my youngest to her feet, grabbed her under her thighs and lifted her up, making her yelp before turning and laying her down on the bed, placing her ass right on the edge of the bed. I dropped to my knees and started attacking her cunt with my lips, instantly making her squeal. We haven't had a moment alone in a few days so I was very hungry for her sweet young cunt.

"Mmm, you look so hot eating my sister's pussy papa," I lifted my eyes and saw Sasha smiling down at me. "She tastes so wonderful doesn't she?"

"Mmmhmpf...," I nodded stopping for a second after giving my daughter's sweet a kiss. "Both of you taste like sweet honey..."

"Make her cum dad," Sasha said looking me in the eye. "I want to watch as you make your daughter cum."

I grinned before pushing Beth's legs back and latching my mouth over her sex. I sucked on her juicy lips for a moment before latching onto her clit, it only took a few seconds before I had my youngest daughter squirting all over my face. I barely gave her time to rest before attacking her clit yet again, quickly bringing her to another squirting orgasm. I let her rest then, just giving her little licks, noticing as her moans become slightly muffled.

I look up then to see my oldest once again making out with her sister. She climbs on top of her as they make out, straddling Beth and presenting her dripping cunt to me. I take a moment and start tasting Sasha again, hearing her moan again before going back down on her sister. I keep switching comparing how different and how similar their tastes are.

My cock suddenly started throbbing, needing attention and release. I gave each of my daughter's cunts a final kiss before standing up behind them. If this had been my first time with both of them it would have been a hard choice of who to fuck first. Thankfully my choice was much easier and I quickly lined my cock up with Sasha's cunt, rubbing it over her lips before pushing myself inside.

"Fuck that's tight," I groaned as my cock sunk deep into my eldest daughter's cunt.

"Mmm, fuck yes papa," Sasha groaned pushing her hips back against me. "Give it to me... oh god you're so big."

I gripped my daughter's hips and started working my cock in and out of her little cunt. She gasped and moaned as I drove into her again and again. I saw Beth under Sasha, looking up at me from over her sister's shoulder. She gave me a smile and bit her lip...

"Fuck her daddy," Beth said with a seductive tone that she was starting to learn. "Sasha is a naughty girl... she told me she likes being fucked like a bitch."

I chuckled before started to thrust into my daughter faster, who in turn started moaning louder. The two women started kissing again as I just started slamming myself forward, my hips slapping against Sasha's ass. I decided to test something and gave my daughter's ass a firm slap which me help her let out a yelp/moan. I grinned before doing it again, feeling her pussy clamp on me as she threw her head back.

"Oh yes papa!" Sasha screamed. "Don't stop, I'm going to... CUM!"

I slammed into my daughters cunt as she started bucking and shaking, screaming as she came. I felt her pussy squeeze my cock, trying to milk it, but I wasn't done quite yet. I held myself inside my eldest daughter until she came back down from her high, before pulling out of her and rubbing my cock head over her lips. I only teased her for a second before lowering myself and aligning my dick up with Beth's cunt and pushing in.

Beth moaned as I sunk into her pussy and started working myself in and out of her tight sex. She was dripping and her walls gripped me but it still didn't take me long to build up to a good rhythm. In the few months that I have been sleeping with my youngest she's been eager to learn, eager to take more. I had always been gentle with Beth, gradually she kept asking for more, I kept giving it to her. I had started to realize that she had a wild side to her, she had just waited to make sure the right person had unlocked it.

With that in mind I decided it was time to see just how much my youngest could take and started pounding into her just as hard as I had been with her sister. Beth starting screaming and moaning loudly as I fucked her pussy. Sasha I could her smiling down at her sister, caressing Beth's hair as she moaned words of encouragement to her as she quickly started nearing her peak.

"Daddy..!" Beth moaned. "Oh... god! Gonna cum! Gonna... FUCK!"

I pounded my youngest daughter's cunt even as her juices started spraying from her. She screamed and shook as she came, her walls squeezing my cock as she did. I pulled out of her, rubbing the head of my cock back and forth over her clit making her orgasm last a little longer. I pushed back into Beth, giving her a few more pumps before pulling out, lifting myself up and pushing back into her older sister's cunt.

"Oh my god!" Sasha let out a surprised moan before letting out a low growl.

I smiled before starting to work my cock into her cunt again, slapping her ass occasionally as I did. I pounded her, listening to her moans as she grew closer to her orgasm. Once I felt she was getting close to her peak I pulled out, ignoring her protests as I pushed back into Beth's pussy. I did the same with my little girl, fucking her till I could hear her getting close before pulling and pushing back into Sasha.

I kept switching between them, ignoring their whines and protests as I pushed them both to the verge of climax. I must have kept this going at least a dozen times, six times each, I left them on the edge. My cock was aching for release as well, needing to fill one of these tight little cunts. It was getting close for all of us, but suddenly Sasha screamed out, begging me.

"PLEASE PAPA!" Sasha squealed. "Oh god! It's... driving me... crazy... fuck! I... can't take it... anymore! Please make me cum!"

I gripped my daughter's hips taking pity on her and pounded my cock into her, my hips slapping loudly against her ass. She squeaked and squealed before letting out a loud growl. Her body started to shake as she came, her pussy gripping me tightly as I shoved in and out. It took all of my willpower not to cum right there.

I pulled out of Sasha's spasming cunt and quickly pushed into Beth's. With her long, hard, deep strokes slamming myself into her. It didn't take long with here either, soon she was screamed and shooting her juices all over me and her sister. My cock twitched, signaling that it needed release so I pulled out. I gripped it, watching as my two daughters came down from their respective orgasms, lustfully kissing each other as they did, holding each other as they made out and rolled on the bed.

"Girls, I hate to interrupt such a beautiful sight," I said and they stopped looking at me stroking my cock. "But I really need to cum, so I need you guys to figure out, how and where you want it."

Sasha suddenly moved to her little sister's ear and started whispering. Beth started to giggled and smiled at me, before nodding to her big sister. They both slid off the bed and knelt in front of me, licking their lips. I was about to start jerking myself when Sasha suddenly wrapped her lips around my cockhead and started just sucking on the tip. Beth gripped me and started stroking my base and massaging my balls.

Needless to say I didn't last long either and groaned throwing my head back as I felt my balls clench, pouring my cum into my eldest daughter's mouth who moaned lustfully in response. I expected them to switch so Beth could get some but she just kept jacking me into her sister's mouth. After they sucked the last drop from Sasha opened her mouth to show she hadn't swallowed a drop before turning to her sister and pulling her into a deep cum swapping kiss. Holy shit my daughters were kinky. I didn't have time to enjoy the view for very long cause we heard someone pulling up in the driveway.

"Oh shit," I chuckled. "Shower time I guess."

We all started laughing before grabbing clothes and separating. I gave my girls both a kiss before heading to my room while they both went into their bathroom. I had just finished rinsing my body off when my wife stepped into the shower, smiling at me. Her hair was a mess and she also looked a little sweaty. I pulled her into a kiss before helping her wash her body off.

***

Carol

After the shower...

I moaned as my dear husband drove his cock into my cunt, where only an hour earlier my son Brent's had been. He had me on all fours, pounding away at me from behind. Suddenly he stopped and started grinding into me as he bent over, his lips next to my ear. He was going to confess something, whispering it into my ear, which he knew always drove me crazy.

"I got home today and walked past Beth's room..." he whispered, and I know instantly he had done something kinky with her. "...and found her and Sasha making out, naked as their hands were exploring each other."

That I hadn't expected, but still the thought of it filled my mind as I started to picture it. Stan proceeded to tell me about the talk he had with our daughters, the revelations about who is sleeping with who, then the suggestion of a three way and how he readily agreed. He then told me every detail of the sex all the while grinding his cock deeper into my cunt which clenched at him as he did. When he told me about how our daughters shared a cum filled kiss I lost it, telling him I was about to cum. He sat back up and pounded me until I screamed into a pillow as my juices squirted from me. He in turn grunted and shot his cum inside me before collapsing on his side.

"Oh god..." I panted once I was able to sit up, his cum leaking from me as I did. "God, this family... are we really destined to be like this?"

"It's really... starting to look... that way," Stan said gasping for breath as he turned his head to look at me. "Are you upset... with me for fucking both our daughters?"

"No... see thing is I have a confession too... about Brent... and Marcus," I said sliding over his half hard cock and gripping it while he raised an eyebrow and smiled at me. "But before I tell you about what happed let's get you hard so I can ride you while I do."

With that I took my husband's already hardening cock into my mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Family Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds