• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandpa Ch. 02

Grandpa Ch. 02

*All characters are over 18 years of age*

*****

The second orgasm I had had that day was to the thought, no the memory, of Grandpa's mouth on me. My body shook as I recalled looking down at him between my legs as he ate me like only a man with a lot of experience knows how to. After I came I showered, a long hot shower, which gave me time to recall the events of the day without my 'primal' taking over. Surely two orgasms would keep that little monster at bay for a while.

As I lathered the soap on to my skin I remembered that bar man from last night. He had been, undoubtedly, an extremely handsome man. His skin showed signs of Mediterranean heritage, his hair black was well-groomed and he had the most beautiful green eyes. At the time his fingers had felt good as they invaded my panties and I had giggled and shivered as he whispered something naughty, (I don't recall what,), in to my ear.

Despite my orgasms my mind went on to imagine having stayed behind at the bar like he had asked me to. I imagined him kissing me and putting his hands all over me, him sensually lifting me on to a bar stool, sliding my panties down and fucking me at the bar, my arms wrapped around him, kissing and biting his neck...and then I saw my Grandpa! He was watching us from one of the booths in the bar, his face almost unreadable, his hand between his legs, nursing his huge erection through his trousers...

"Hows that Jessica?" he had asked as he watched the bar man groan and grunt his way through fucking me. "Is it good?"

I tried to nod but couldn't bring myself to do it. I was no longer certain that it was as good as I thought. In my imagination Grandpa stood from his seat in the booth and slowly made his way across the deserted dance floor towards us, his hand unzipping his trousers and unveiling the amazing cock that had brought me to orgasm earlier. I looked over the bar man's shoulder and bit my lip, unable to take my eyes off my Grandpa's cock.

"Excuse me young man," my 'imagination Grandpa' tapped the bar man on the shoulder when he reached a foot or so behind us. The startled barman turned to the old man who had interrupted our fucking session, "but I believe THIS is how the young lady would like to be fucked!"

Without hesitation Grandpa had pulled the horny young bar man away from me. With his face confidently expressionless he grabbed my arm and turned me towards the bar, lifted my right knee up on to the bar stool, twisted his strong, old hand through my hair and pushed my face down on to the counter. To my extreme arousal he simply entered me with his big, Grandpa cock and proceeded to fuck me from behind right in front of the bar man. He was rough and thorough, taking me and making me love it...

"Jess?" my brother's voice from the other side of the bathroom door. "Are you still in the shower?"

Jolted from my reverie, I hesitated before replying.

"Yeah, gimme 5 minutes!" I shouted back to him.

I didn't hear his response over the sound of the water in the shower but I finished up and was back in my bedroom before he could come back and start nagging me.

It is fair to say that I thought about Grandpa a lot over the next couple of days, in many different regards. I was worried how he would act with me when I next saw him and I knew I had to go and see him soon. The man was recovering from an operation and if I didn't visit, Gran would know something was wrong. I also couldn't stop thinking about him fucking me. It was like I was craving him, craving the taboo factor. The fact his cock had felt so good was a bonus of course

When the phone rang on the Tuesday afternoon I was surprised to hear Grandpa's voice on the other end. He never rang anyone, it was always Gran doing the calling.

"Hi Jessica," he said, his voice slightly stilted.

"Grandpa!" my belly did a small jump and butterflies filled it to the brim.

"Maybe we should talk," he said, obviously uncomfortable with the conversation.

"I think so too," I said, trying not to get my hopes up that anything would ever happen again, but if it did...mmmmm.

"Listen I think your Gran needs to get out of the house for a bit," he suggested stiltedly. "Perhaps you could see if your mother will take her to the Bingo or something and you could..."

"Stay with you?" I couldn't help but sound a little flirty.

"Yes," he said flatly and had put the phone down before I had chance to say anything else. I could tell he wasn't happy at all, but was it me that he was mad with? Or himself? Or something else? I figured I was going to find out soon enough.

So it was arranged that Mom would take Gran to the Bingo and I would 'babysit' Grandpa as Gran put it. Everyone seemed quite happy with the situation and Mom dropped me off at my grandparents house as she picked up Gran.

"I think he is a bit low," Gran whispered to me as we passed in the doorway. "Try and cheer him up a bit Jess. If anyone can its probably you!"

I had a panicked split second where I though maybe she knew what we had done but it passed as quickly as it came.

"He's out of bed by the way!" she called back, waving as she climbed in to the passenger seat of Mom's car. "In the kitchen!"

I shut the door, shook off my coat and hung it up in the big front hallway. As I walked towards the kitchen I felt like a mixture of a naughty schoolgirl being set to the head teacher's office and going on a second date with someone I really liked.

"Hey Grandpa," I said quietly as I walked in and saw him sitting, in clean, crisp pyjamas and a dressing gown, at the kitchen table. "Are you ok?"

Grandpa looked up at me, his eyes involuntarily roaming over my body.

"Hi Jessica," he nodded and gestured towards the chair across from him.

There was a moment of silence after I sat down but I held my nerve until he spoke.

"It was wrong Jessica," he said firmly, "wrong for you to put me in that position."

I sat back in the chair, almost sulkily. I actually hadn't thought of it like that.

"And wrong for me to take advantage of it," he concluded, guiltily.

I thought for a moment and then sat forward to the table, my arms crossed on the real oak surface, and looked directly at him.

"I am sorry," I said gently. "I shouldn't have put you in that position, you are right. But I don't ever want you to think that you took advantage of me, of the situation, of anything! I wanted it, Grandpa, it was entirely my fault."

The tension seemed to ease a bit and the old man looked up at me properly for the first time since I had come in.

"You are a naughty girl, Jessica," he said, shaking his head, a look of concern in his eyes. "What were you thinking? Im your Grandpa."

I found it hard to focus after the words, 'you are a naughty girl, Jessica', my pussy was tingling, my panties were dampening. I had to bite my lip to keep from responding inappropriately.

"You should be interested in boys your own age," he continued, oblivious to how much he was turning me on. "Not old men like me, especially not old men you are related to. Jesus, what were you thinking, girl?"

Oh Grandpa, I smiled inwardly, I have no idea what I was thinking but it was fucking amazing, perfect, you did everything right. Even with him sitting there dressed for bed, his dressing gown not quite done up properly, I just wanted to untie his cord, kneel infront of him and suck his cock until he came in my mouth again.

"...felt guilty. Jessica!" Grandpa spoke firmly, "Are you even listening?"

"Yes Grandpa," I said obediently. "But...did you like it?" I asked, feeling my cheeks blush slightly.

"What?" he whispered.

"Did you like fucking me?" I couldn't believe I was saying it but I couldn't stop myself. "Did you like how my pussy tasted, Grandpa? You definitely seemed to enjoy it.

"Stop it Jessica," he said quietly.

"I need to know," I told him, "Because no one has ever made me feel like that before Grandpa. You were amazing! Everything you did was perfect. Your mouth, your fingers, your cock-"

"Jessica!" he slammed his fist down on the table. "This is not how you should be talking to your Grandfather!"

"But I want to tell you how good you made me feel-"

When he stood abruptly and kicked the chair away from him I was shocked in to silence, and he was around the table, behind my chair with his strong hands around my neck before I had time to escape. His fingers squeezed my throat tightly as he lowered his face to my ear.

"You don't know what I can do Jessica," he whispered, "I like things a certain way and I would never ask you to do them. You have to let this go now!"

I clawed at his fingers but he squeezed tighter. My eyes began to water and I was gasping for air before he released his grip and pushed me towards the table. I gasped in the air, shocked and scared and...a little turned on.

Grandpa stood paced the kitchen floor behind me for a few moments before returning to his seat on the other side of the table.

"What do you mean you like things a certain way?" I dared to ask.

His eyes flashed as he looked across at me, and I could see slight curiosity there.

"I mean," he began, "I like to do things a certain way. I need a certain type of 'relationship' to keep me interested, to keep me ... hard."

I was confused and I shook my head, still massaging my throat. Grandpa had a thoughtful expression on his face as he studied me.

"If I tell you," he bargained, "can we forget all of this? Tonight and the other day? Maybe it will help you understand better why I can't...why we can't...fuck."

Every time the word fuck came out of his mouth it aroused me even more.

"Tell me," I encouraged, almost daring him.

"When you left the other day," he began, "I spent a long time thinking about it. I could still smell you in my bed, on my fingers," subconsciously he raised his two fingers to his nose and sniffed gently. "The smell of your pussy Jessica," he closed his eyes as though he was trying to block it out., "made me feel better than I have felt in a long time."

My hand strayed under the table as I began to rub myself through my tight jeans.

"And then," he continued, "I came again thinking of you. I was thinking of your tits and your cunt, the way your back curves around you hips, your hair, your eyes, every thing. And my old habits flooded back. I wanted to fucking 'own' you. I thought about you being my submissive little fuck slave, dressing how I told you to, doing whatever I told you to, pleasing me however I wanted you to. I wanted you be a good little girl and not complain when Grandpa spanks your tight little buttocks too hard, or chokes you a bit too much while I fuck you..."

I could hear what he was saying, I saw the absolute need to be in control in his eyes, my fingers were playing hard under the table as I pictured him taking me however he wanted.

"What do you want me to wear for you Grandpa?" I sighed as I unzipped my jeans and slipped my hand inside. He saw what I was doing and shook his head.

"Don't do this Jessica," he said, "I can be a very bad man!"

"What would you like to see me in, Grandpa?" I repeated, sighing slightly.

"Oh fuck Jessica!" Grandpa grabbed hold of his cock through his pyjama bottoms and began to tug it slightly. "Pink panties," he whispered, "a little tight, pink cardigan with nothing underneath, just a couple of buttons done up, your nipples hard and pushing through the thin material..."

"Knee length socks, Grandpa?" I suggested, "The ones with the cute little frill at the top? You like that?"

"Yes!" the old man grunted as he stroked himself firmly. "And little pink shoes, buckled up, all shiny and clean for Grandpa."

I stood up from the table and walked around to Grandpa's side where I pushed my jeans down and off. I sat on the seat next to him, facing him, and spread my legs wide. The wet patch was obvious on the crotch of my panties as I teased myself through the material.

"You see what you do to me Grandpa?" I mewled, "You see how wet you get my pussy?"

"You are a dirty little girl, Jessica," he growled, his eyed fixed on my playing fingers as he reached in and pulled his cock out of his pyjamas. "Dirty, nasty little kitten!" he spat. "Show Grandpa your cunt Jessica."

I could feel the juices flow as he said 'cunt' and I pulled the crotch of my panties aside so Grandpa could see my aching pussy. I circled my little hard bean for him, my body reacting in spasms of pleasure.

"You want this again?" I asked him.

"Get on the fucking table!" he suddenly demanded, leaning forward and grabbing my arm. Just as he had done during my day dream in the shower, where he fucked me over the bar, he slammed me face down on to the table, holding my head firmly down, ripping my panties off with the other hand and within five seconds had his beautiful, throbbing cock buried deep in my pussy. I cried out from surprise and pleasure as he began to pump in to me hard. "Lift your leg on to the table Jessica!" he ordered and he grunted his approval when I did so. He had deeper access now and he fucked me hard and fast over the kitchen table, the whole time pressing my face in to the wooden surface.

"I will take what I want, Jessica" he promised as he changed the direction of his thrusting, his cock head banging in to my g-spot and making me scream with pleasure. "You will be my little bitch to fuck whenever I want, you do realise that, don't you? Even when you are willing to give it, I will still take it how I want it. I can make you Grandpa's little slut, sweetheart."

Just his words alone would have been enough to make me cum but with the pounding as well I was creaming all over his big, thrusting cock within just a few seconds.

"Don't stop!" I begged him, "Keep fucking me Grandpa! Make me your fucking whore! I will crawl to you, beg you to let me suck your cock..." my mind and body were both on fire, I didn't care what I was saying, "I will wear whatever you tell me to."

Grandpa was grunting viciously, moving his hand from my head down to the small of my back, pressing down until my belly was flat in to the table. Both hands now grabbing my hips and guiding his cock hard and fast in to my pussy.

"You made me do this Jessica!" he told me, his voice shaking as he fucked me. "This is just the beginning, sweetheart. You...fucking...little...slut...cum now!" he yelled, "cum on my old cock again you little bitch."

I was cumming before I knew it and Grandpa was slamming himself in to me from behind until his own cream was filling me too and we were both moaning and panting, our mixture dripping from me and on to the kitchen floor in white globs.

After a few moments he let me go as he sank backwards on to the seat behind him, out of breath and flushed. I stood, feeling more fluids drip from me and looking down to the sexual potion of juices pooling on the tiled floor.

"Clean it up, Jessica," Grandpa commanded. He grabbed my arm as I headed for the sink to grab a dishcloth. "No, you silly child," he shook his head. "With your tongue."

I hesitated for a moment but I did not want to disappoint Grandpa.

"Turn around," he told me, wiping his brow, and his hands reached out and guided me to the position where I was facing away from him. "Now get down on to all fours and lick up the mess we made."

I followed his instructions until my tongue was lapping at the cold kitchen tiles, sucking and licking the mingled cum mixture up as I had been told to do. My used pussy was pointing up towards Grandpa and I felt him position his chair nearer me. Then his fingers were inside me, probing, fucking, massaging every surface of my insides. My pussy trembled as I continued to lick the floor.

"You like this old man fingering your pretty, young cunt?" he asked, foraging deeper and spreading his fingers to open me up.

"Yes Grandpa," I purred between licks.

"Cum again then," he told me, "cum on my fingers, show me how willing your tight little cunt is to take as mch as Grandpa wants to give."

I began to rock back and forth on his fingers until he added a third, stretching my pussy as he spread them inside me. I squealed a little but he continued to finger fuck me, alternately giving me pleasure and a little pain as he stretched wider.

"That's right, Jessica, sweetheart," Grandpa watched my pussy swallow his fingers over and over again, "Bad girl, Jessica! Wanting Grandpa to use you like a cheap whore. Are you going to let me use you, girl?"

"Yes Grandpa!" I moaned as he reached under me and began to rub my clit gently.

"Good girl," he whispered as he added a fourth finger in to me and circled my clit a little harder. "That's it, all over my hand sweetheart, nice and wet for Grandpa."

I came so hard I couldn't even make a sound, my body just convulsed to Grandpa's gentle encouragement and rough fingering.

"That's it, little slut," he coaxed, "I can feel you cumming, girl, let it all flow."

I shook and trembled before collapsing on the floor, worn out from my three climaxes.

"What do you say, Jessica?" Grandpa sat back in his chair and looked down at me on the floor.

"Thank you Grandpa!" I panted.

"Now I think we need to pick out some clothes for you," he said evenly, as he stood from the table and brought the lap top back from the kitchen counter. "Come and sit on my knee and Grandpa will buy you something pretty for being a good little slut."

To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandpa Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds