• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Femdom Breeding Prison Pt. 02

Femdom Breeding Prison Pt. 02

The prison van doors opened and the 2 tough female guards jumped in, unlocked Alex from the chains and started pushing him towards the prison.

Alex didn't see any nature. They were walking through a long, dark, concrete corridor which led to double security gates.

- "Open up, got a new girl here!"

Girl? Alex looked at the guard who'd just used the intercom. She smiled at him and winked "Don't worry, baby, you're gonna love it".

The security gates opened slowly and revealed a series of more corridors leading to what appeared to be the check-in office. Antoinette had been waiting there, drinking her morning coffee. One of the guards went to another room while the other started filling out some paperwork and handed Antoinette a checklist.

- "Alright Annie, go to sanitation and wait there. Laura will come in a sec with the gear."

Antoinette grabbed Alex and took him to a room with a thick, steel door. It was an empty shower room.

- "Don't worry, we'll just clean you up and get you ready."

Alex could hear chains jiggling in the distance. Laura was coming. She barely opened the door and the first thing that came through was her hand, carrying a thick, long chain of shackles. In her other hand she was carrying a large box.

- "Alright, turn around, baby". Laura put the box and shackles on a nearby bench. She undressed Alex, exposing his chastity device, his Prince Albert, belly and nipple piercings. Laura smiled gleefully, looked at Antoinette with a surprised face and they both giggled.

- "Look at youuu.. Good little girl.. The men are going to love youuu.."

Laura put her hands on Alex' hips and turned him around. She was almost a head taller and a lot stronger. She unlocked his chastity device and threw it away. His thick Prince Albert piercing was standing out.

- "Oh my God, Annie, you're such a shameless, brutal career bitch!!"

- "Come on, Laura, you know the rules. No new body mods in prison. What you come in what stays with you for life. It ain't coming off!"

Laura reached for the box and pulled out a titanium chastity device with what appeared to be a urethral plug.

- "OK honey, this might hurt a bit"

Laura sprayed it with a disinfectant, put some lube all over it and slowly glided it in Alex' urethral opening. The stinging pain slowly made its way down his spine, as he clenched his fists and teeth. He then felt a tightening around his scrotum and heard a locking sound. Laura then unlocked his Prince Albert with a bit of force and pliers, and connected the piercing to his chastity device with a strong metalic click sound.

- "There, all locked up. Well that's the last time you're ever gonna feel your dick, Cuntboy!"

Laura and Antoinette laughed. Laura reached for the shackles and quickly wrapped a chain around Alex' waist. It was extremely cold but Alex remained silent and submissively closed his eyes. Another clicking sound followed. Another set of shackles was connected to his waist chain which ran across his butt and down his legs. He saw Laura cuffing his ankles. She then connected the handcuffs to his waist, locked up his wrists and clapped her hands.

- "Right, you wanted permanent jewelry?" Annie nodded.

- "We're gonna make you a pretty little Cuntboy. Your mistress ordered special earrings for you, so everyone on the block knows who you belong to, bitch boy!"

Laura removed Alex' belly button, nipple, tongue and ear piercings and replaced them with medical steel piercings which she permanently set with a chemical.

- "Everything slides in so easily, how long has he been wearing them? A couple of months? Great job, Annie! Your earrings were just delivered a few hours ago.."

Laura opened a small package and pulled out a set of thick huggie earrings. Alex' heart dropped to his stomach. His aunt had been wearing the same ones all her life. Now everyone on the block would know he's her property. He's no longer a human. He's just someone's property. A Cuntboy. Laura slid the earrings into his earlobe holes, clicked them into place and set them permanently with the chemical.

- "There. Awww what a cute little Cuntboy! You better learn your place quickly and obey your mistress, Cuntboy. OK Annie, one more thing - a photo session and registration! Come on!"

Laura and Antoinette grabbed hold of Alex and hauled him off to the check-in desk. The other officer took his fingerprints and pictures. She had him lay face-down on a bench and brought a pistol-like machine. She pressed it against his naked lower back. Suddenly, a sharp pain struck Alex and he moaned.

- "There, there, little Cuntboy. It's official now."

Everyone started laughing. Alex was permanently branded as a Cuntboy with a tattoo on his lower back - something the breeders would see each time they're pounding him from behind.

- "That's enough fun for today. Take her to her cell."

A tall, fit, large-breasted female with long, blond hair appeared out of a corridor. Her high heels made heavy click-clack sounds and echoed her dominance throughout the building.

- "I want good results. I wanna break her in myself before the bulls get at her. I'm not giving them the pleasure of dominating her first".

Her? Break me in? Alex was trembling

- "Yes, mistress" - said Antoinette in a voice Alex had never heard come out of her before.

Antoinette grabbed Alex and started pushing him towards a large barred door. It opened slowly and they started heading towards what appeared to be a huge 4-level cell block. Suddenly, masculine men with large muscles and tattoos all over their bodies started screaming "cuntboy" and "you're mine, bitch" as Alex' naked, shackled body was entirely exposed. Alex stood before these horny bulls with his chastity device, his shackles, all his piercings exposed, and the silver hoop earrings shining underneath his feminine, long hair. He was completely emasculated. No longer a man. He was on display for all the real men to prey on. He was just a fragile little cuntboy who was soon to be fucked and passed around like nothing more than the cumbucket he is. Breeders would drain their balls inside of him and he would carry their cum in his butthole.

He nearly collapsed out of fear, but Antoinette suddenly became aggressive and thrust him against the bars. His heart was racing out of control and he felt the adrenaline weakening all of his limbs as they went soft.

- "Stand the fuck up and take it like the cuntboy you are, you little bitch."

She angrily unlocked the cell and pushed him inside. They were out of sight, the cell was tiny, very dark and damp. Antoinette reached for a thin, foldable bed the size of an ironing board, and raised it straight up. There was a huge black dildo fixed to it.

- "Yeah, that's a 10 by 10 inch big black cock. We'll start you off big, because some of the breeders on this block will destroy your cute little boy pussy. Remove your buttplug and sit on the big black cock, cunt!"

Antoinette pushed him towards the dildo. Alex slowly slid the buttplug out of his ass and threw it on the ground. Antoinette grabbed his handcuffs and put them over and around the bed board, so he was hugging it.

- "Now slide.. down... slowly!"

Alex' heart felt like it was going to run away. But there was no going back. He was locked up for life and the only way out of there was death. Before he knew it, Antoinette had placed her hand on his head and was pushing him down. Alex felt the tip of the black dildo penetrate his butthole. It was cold, but made its way in easily, as Alex had submissively worn the 9x9 inch buttplug 24/7 for a good month. The big black dildo was now fully inside of him, down to the balls, and Alex felt a tiny gash of precum making its way out of his prostate. He became aware of his urethral plug and felt the tingling burn of having his canal stretched in so short a time.

Antoinette slowly declined the bed board until it was horizontal, and pulled his handcuff chain. Alex heard a click, then felt Antoinette pulling on his leg shackles. One more click and he realized his shackles were locked to hooks embedded into the concrete floor.

- "Vanessa will come pop your cherry at midnight, cuntboy. Don't disappoint me."

Antoinette walked out of the cell, shut the thick steel door and locked it several times. Alex was now laying face-down on an uncomfortable table-bed, his hands and feet chained to the floor, with a thick black dildo up his butthole, a dominant mistress who was going to break him in, and a pack of horny breaders ready to fill his submissive gaping butthole with cum. His nightmare had just begun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Femdom Breeding Prison Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds