• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Graduation of a Cuckold Pt. 02

Graduation of a Cuckold Pt. 02

For my husband, Bill's birthday I had reluctantly granted his fantasy of me being with a black guy while he watched. I only gave the stud, Eric, a hand job as that was all I felt comfortable doing. I never admitted to my husband that the whole experience had turned me on, and our sex life had been so hot afterwards I was a bit hesitant to go further for a while fearing things may change in a way I was not ready for.

A few months later our anniversary was coming up and I thought about what could I do? I knew my husband had bought me that diamond bracelet I had been pining for. I thought about it some more then I decided perhaps I would give Eric another hand-job while my husband watched, but that was old ground and I needed to make it even sexier than before. Maybe I would even let Eric suck on my tits, something I had not allowed him do the last time. I had also given his cock head the quickest of kisses, maybe I would do it again, but his time for a little bit longer.

I called Eric and he said he was game and even made some more good suggestions that kept within the parameters I felt comfortable with. On the night of our anniversary I got dressed in a tight black leather dress I had bought for the occasion.

When my husband came in I gave his cock a squeeze through his pants and said, "Well you will have to wait a little longer, Eric will be here shortly."

A half hour later the doorbell rang and it was Eric. I have to admit my pussy got a bit wet seeing him again, I did not honestly know if it was all for Eric, or how horny my husband would be afterwards. I kissed Eric deeply, in front of my husband, letting my tits press against his hard chest. I gave his cock a squeeze noting out loud how big it was.

As before when we went out my husband got into the front of the car to drive while Eric and I were in the back seat. Me and Eric started to make out hot and heavy like two teenagers, my husband stealing every glimpse he could from the back mirror. The last time I had swatted Eric's hands off of my boobs, but now I let him play with them. He cupped my tits and squeezed them with his strong hands. My husband got so excited that if he could have he would have stopped the car and jerked off right then and there.

Again we went to the edge of town, my husband was given directions where to go but not where we were headed. We pulled into the parking lot of an erotic novelties store off one of the exits of the highway. Though there was nothing out there but the store and a closed coffee shop my husband was both nervous and excited that somebody might see us. Inside Eric and I stood together close like we were a couple. I looked at the lingerie with Eric, taking this outfit and that outfit down and saying how sexy I would look in them. He picked out a tight, low cut all lace body suit and high heels. I kissed Eric in front of the counter-girl. She asked who was paying and I pointed towards my husband and said he would pay; she gave us all the oddest look for a second followed by a knowing wink.

We then went to a night club the next town over and once again I shook my behind on the dance floor dancing with Eric first. I let him grind against me during a slow number, much to my husband's appreciation. Then I danced with some other black guys on the dance floor. My husband's cock must have been able to punch through steel at the moment.

We went home and into the living room, Eric and I sat on the couch together. I had my husband bring us some drinks and after he put on the proper mood music we started to make out. Our mouths met deeply and we let the tips of our tongues touch each other.

I got up after ten minutes or so and told them I was going to change into something a bit cooler. I came back out in the lace body suit and high heels Eric picked out. I felt a little self-conscious; I was not a teenager but Eric's appreciative whistle gave me more confidence.

"Where were we?" I said, then I squeezed Eric's cock through his pants. I opened his belt, followed by the snap on his pants, slowly I undid his zipper. With my hands trembling a bit I pulled out his cock. It was as big as I remembered.

"Honey you like what you see?" I said to my husband as I jerked off Eric's cock off in my hand. I took some lotion and put it on my palms and used both hands to jerk him off slowly. My husband watched in a daze.

"Why don't you suck on it. Give your husband a real show?" I told Eric I could not do that. He then asked if I could at least pull out my tits. I thought about it and decided it was not too over the edge, so I scooped my tits out and over the top of the outfit I was wearing. My husband moved up in his chair. I let Eric squeeze and play with my tits a bit as I pumped his big cock. Then he said he wanted to suck on them. I pulled my boobs away. He asked again very nicely and I looked at the excitement in my husband's face and told Eric he could suck on them. Eric gently sucked my nipples as I jerked off his shaft, he had tremendous staying power, as I found out the first time. My hands got tired. He asked me to kiss his cock again like I did the first time. I felt so wicked how could I refuse?

I leaned forward and my lips touched his black cock head, it was so hot and fat! My husband could not take it anymore and started to pull his cock out. "You know the deal, you do it and I stop this instant, do you understand?" he put his cock back in his pants and sat down again.

"Good boy! Had you kept doing that I would not have done this..." I don't know what came over me but I kissed Eric's cock again, then nerving myself a bit more I opened my lips and took his shaft into my mouth. I couldn't believe I was doing it in my living room in front of my husband of twenty some odd years.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror over the mantle place and it looked so sexy, me dressed like a slut, fat tits hanging out sucking off this black man's big cock. My husband was in shock as I took it out of my mouth and licked down Eric's shaft with its huge veins. I held his cock against my face. His balls were at my chin and his cock's head was at my forehead. I had him lightly slap my face with it as I verbally teased my husband, "Like what you see dear? Does it turn you on to see me suck this fat black cock with the lips I kiss you with?" I got down on my knees in front of Eric in the classic position and started to suck on his shaft some more.

I took his wet cock and rubbed it across my tits then put it back in my mouth. To my surprise I tasted his precum: what to do? I wasn't ready to take his cum in my mouth so I started to jerk him off frantically rubbing his cock against my tits, then I sandwiched his shaft between my breasts and rubbed them up and down. I stopped occasionally to spit down his shaft to give it some more lubrication. Then I felt his shaft pulse and don't ask me why but I put it back in my mouth as he came. For the first time in my life I tasted another man's seed, it was hotter and saltier than my husband's. I kept sucking as Eric ran his hands through my hair moaning his appreciation.

After I cleaned up in the bathroom I gave Eric a deep kiss. He could see my husband was close to passing out, but before he left he had something for me. Eric reached down and started to rub my pussy through my lace suit. I tried to stop him by closing my legs, but all I did was trap his hand there. As I relaxed I opened my legs for him. He asked if he could open the crotch of my outfit but I told him I wasn't ready for that yet. He kept fingering me until I came soaking the crotch of the suit. We kissed again and then he left. The minute he was gone husband was all over me. I took control and sucked him off right there and then, he came in under a minute with a huge load.

"Mmmm! Did you like watching me suck on that big black cock? Let me get on the couch. Now get on your knees and lick my pussy."

As he licked my pussy I tormented him a bit more; "His cock was so big I almost couldn't get it into my mouth, but I did and felt like such a slut doing so. I wonder how it would feel if I took it into my pussy. But you wouldn't want that would you? For me to be fucked by a black dick. I might become an addict. After all his cock was much bigger and better than yours..."

Then I really wanted to turn him on, I let him get on top of me and fuck me while I went on "But I might get too excited! I might forget my pills or forget to tell him to wear a rubber and you don't want that do you? You don't want me to get knocked up by a black man. What would the neighbors say? My belly all big and fat because of your lust for seeing my pussy stretched out by another man's cock? You don't want that would you? For me to be totally owned by a black man?" with that he blew another load in me.

Our sex life was revitalized by that night in ways I could not even begin to describe. I still could not believe what I did. My husband's forty-first birthday was coming up soon and I was thinking of giving him something to really turn him on, but I still didn't want to fuck another man. My marriage vows still meant too much to me. But every now and then I could feel the temptation pull on me and diminish my resolve.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Graduation of a Cuckold Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds