• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Pat Cums A'Calling Ch. 03

Granny Pat Cums A'Calling Ch. 03

12

The following is a story of consensual sex between a 19-year-old man and his elderly aunt and grandmother. It contains scenes of playful domination, facesitting, cum-swapping etc.

*****

Pete couldn't believe what had happened.

The college student was visiting his 62-year-old granny, Liz, who was entertaining Pat, her sexy curly haired older sister. The two old siblings had been pounding wine, Liz not holding it very well, with Pete carefully putting her to bed and then falling asleep beside her as he watched TV.

The disbelief started after Pat wandered upstairs to do laundry, noticed his prodigious boner sticking out of his shorts and peeking out from the sheet around his waist, and sucked him off, devouring his young cock and cum, Pete's shock and shame turning to raw passion under the loving ministrations of his aunt's supremely talented mouth. All while his grandmother blissfully slept next to them.

Then they'd gone downstairs to continue the incestuous encounter. Pete completely satisfied his sexy old aunt, a stunning woman of 71, with his mouth and cock in a mind-blowing explosion of sexual adventurousness that left them both exhausted and sated.

But that satisfaction turned to shock when Liz stumbled downstairs at the end of their incestuous tryst, leaning in the doorway to watch Pete lovingly sucking his cum out of his aunt's hairy, sopping-wet pussy, her saggy but strong thighs locked firmly around his adoring face.

And turning her on in ways she hadn't been in ages.

"Well, well, well, what have we here," Liz said with a snarky growl, the silky haired blonde walking into the room and then turning to her sister, "For God's sake Pat, really? My grandson? Your nephew?"

"You...you were asleep, Grandma, you were...you were drunk!" Pete cried, covering his cock with his hands as Pat scrambled to sit next to him and pull the sheet up over her saggy tits.

"Well kid, I ain't drunk now," Liz said. "And damn sober enough to know my sister's fucking my grandson!"

"Liz...it's not what...it's not as bad..." Pat stammered.

"Not what it looks like? Not that BAD!" Liz snapped. "MY grandson fucks MY sister, his aunt, and then eats his cum out of her nasty old cunt! THAT'S not bad?"

She let the silence build for a moment, savoring the control, watching them squirm on the bed before her.

"One question, Patsy," Liz finally said, pushing her sister aside and sitting between them on the bed, resting her hands on their thighs and squeezing. "Leave any for me?"

Pete and Pat looked at each other behind Liz, gulping, as Liz's hands wandered up their legs.

"Um...oh what the hell, yeah, sis, there's plenty left," Pat sighed as she watched and felt her sister's little hand dip into her soaked pussy, stroking her clit, and the other hand wrap around Pete's sticky cock, making the boy jump and gasp. "Damn, your fingers feel sooooo good...Just like the old days, huh?"

She smiled at Liz, the blonde smiling back and leaning over in front of Pete to join lips, moaning, tongues flashing, the scent and remaining taste of Pete's sperm permeating their kisses.

"What the hell?" Pete gasped in astonishment watching the two sexy senior sisters make out like teenagers inches from his stunned face. "What...you've done...what the hell?"

"We've uh...well, we've been down this road before, baby," Pat hissed as Liz licked her face clean, dipping down to her neck to feast on the thick, sexy wrinkles of her meaty wattle, suckling the flesh. "God, you remember how much I love my neck sucked, baby!"

"Mmmmm, who could forget, and it's been too long, big sis, way too long," Liz cooed, cupping her big sister's saggy boobs and running her surprisingly long tongue over the wrinkly flesh and lapping at the thick, brown nipples. "Now seems as good a time as any to renew...acquaintances, so to speak!"

Pete could only watch as they kissed, arms around each other now as he scurried back on the bed to allow them room to fully embrace. Their mouths locked wetly together, tongues filling them, breasts mashing against breasts, their anxious breathing and increasing moans filling the room.

Pete could only watch, transfixed. He felt his cock twitch, and looked down. It was rock hard.

"You rest up, boy - for now," Liz laughed, lying her sister on her side on the bed, quickly lying the opposite way, both old gals holding their top legs up as they nuzzled into a 69. "Recharge, baby, get ready cause more is comin' your way..."

He could only watch, mouth wide open, hand slipping to his stiffening cock, as his beautiful and sexy grandmother and aunt locked their gorgeous old thighs around each other's heads, burying their faces into hairy pussies and lapping away noisily, looking like they hadn't missed a beat over the many years between encounters.

He stroked slowly, making it last even as his young balls ached for release, watching Pat's face burrow deep into her sister's cunt while Liz did the same, both women growling and moaning as they lashed their hirsute pussies with their proficient tongues. The sloshing wet sounds of their writhing oralizing and the resultant moans made young Pete harder still.

"Oh fuck, Patsy, there's still some cum left the kid didn't eat outta you!" Liz groaned in her sister's sopping pussy, slurping loudly at it and scooping out clumps of sperm. "Mmmm, so tasty, his cum, your cunt...give it to me baby, all of it!"

"Oh fuck, baby sister, fuck fuck fuck, eat it, get all that cum outta me!" Pat screamed, snapping her wrinkly old legs out straight and squeezing hard, pumping her gushing cunt into Liz's moaning mouth. "CUMMMMMMING!"

"FUCK ME TOO! EAT IT SIS EAT IT!!" Liz growled, slamming her thighs harder and faster again Pat's sucking face, the meat of them quivering with the intensity of her sexual squeezing.

They came with brutal intensity, Pat's dimpled old ass a blurry wave of meaty flesh around Liz's face as it ground against her little sister's face, her thighs crushing her kid sister deep into her gushing cunt. Liz's legs, thinner and leaner but etched with steely muscle beneath the saggy skin, punished Pat in return, Liz drawing them up and then jolting them out straight with punishing staccato scissor snaps, each accompanied by the growling grunts of her orgasm.

Pat nearly drowned from the endless shots of squirt her sister blasted into her mouth, the texture wonderfully slimy, the taste sublime, musky and salty.

They finally stilled, moaning and barely awake locked into each other's hairy, soaking pussies, thighs slack around their faces.

"Goddammit, Patsy, your legs are still so damn strong!" Liz marveled, palming the meaty limbs locked loosely around her head. "I forgot how you love lockin' 'em on when you cum!"

"You too, sister, you too," Pat sighed, turning her head to lick the sweat from Liz's luscious thighs as they jiggled in her face. "And damn, you still squirt!"

"Haven't for years, baby," Liz sighed. "Takes a real pro pussylicker to get me to squirt like that!"

Liz peeked out around Pat's thighs at Pete, who was sitting stock still, his hand wrapped around his leaky dick.

"Whaddya think, kid?" Liz smiled with a wink, tugging her face out of Pat's legs and releasing her big sister's head from hers.

"I...I don't know what to think..." Pete gasped.

"Don't think, Pete," Pat sighed, kneeling up and pushing him to his back. "Just do...or let us..."

Pete shivered and let out a long, low moan as his sexually charged grandmother and aunt took him over. They lay beside him, their bony old hands and mewing, puckered mouths all over his cock and balls.

"Damn, you got a big pair of nuts, kid," Pat growled, sucking them into her wrinkled lips one at a time, tongue washing over them. "I could suck on these all night."

"Cock's pretty tasty, too," Liz moaned, stroking Pete's faster and faster, corkscrewing her tiny hand up and down the shaft and slurping the copious pre-cum oozing from it into her mouth.

They swapped off, taking turns sucking the groaning young man's huge balls and cock. Liz stroked it up into Pat's mouth as she swabbed his nuts with her tongue, looking up to watch her big sister gobble the shaft all the way down.

"Wow, forgot how good you deep throat, you horny old bitch!" Liz laughed, watching Pat's cheeks bulge with cock as her lips nestled around the base. "Remember back in the day when we double teamed the Thompson twins? You made Timmy cum first, and Tommy finished in my mouth what, 10 seconds after? Damn, those were the days! Be careful, sis, don't wanna make him pop again too soon!"

Pat winked at her sister and started a gulping motion, the muscles of her throat milking at Pete's cock. Liz felt his balls throb and twitch as she sucked on them, taking both in her hot mouth. Pete screamed in pleasure and gripped the bed sheets with his hands.

"OH FUCK AUNTIE PAT!" he howled.

"Oh, no you don't!" Liz growled, popping his huge nuts from her sucking mouth and gripping the base of his dick hard as Pat pulled her mouth from it. "Not yet!"

"PLEASE LET ME CUM!!" Pete screamed, looking at his cock turning purple in his grandmother's crushing grip. "PLEASE!"

"He came once in my mouth and once in my cunt already, and he's ready to blow again!" Pat laughed. "Damn, I forgot how good the young ones are...even my nephew!"

"I need some face," Liz declared firmly, pushing her way up Pete's chest to slither around on his, burying it up her wrinkled old butt, planting her hairy quim on his mouth. "Mmmmm, that's it, boy, eat it, eat your granny's pussy, eat her good..."

Pete could barely breathe, his face lost in the gushing hairy folds of his grandmother's pussy as he lanced his tongue inside, his nose clamped in her butt cheeks that enveloped his face. She ground him hard, twisting her hips, pumping her clit on his chin as his tongue scoured her hole.

Pat watched, laughing, and Liz leaned forward a bit to grab Pete's legs and pull them back, holding them under her arms and sitting squarely back down on his face, completely burying him in her soaking crotch.

"Dig in, big sister," she growled, nodding toward Pete's exposed ass.

"Hell yeah," Pat hissed, lying flat on the bed and burying her face in Pete's crotch.

"HOLY FUCK!" Pete screamed as he felt his sexy Aunt Pat's tongue burrow into his asshole.

Her mouth was sealed around it, her hands pulling it open wider, her tongue flickering in and out rapidly. She growled like a dog as she ate his asshole, twisting her head side to side, slicing her tongue in deeper and faster, her nose nudging his bloated balls as they lay against it.

Liz came just watching her big sister devour her grandson's virgin ass, that great mane of curly hair shaking as she twisted her head trying to get into it deeper.

"Never been rimmed before, have ya, Pete?" Liz laughed, grinding her wet snatch harder on his face trapped under her, flooding it with her juices.

"NOOOO!" he screamed in a long, muffled moan.

"He must like it," Liz giggled, diddling her pussy with her fingers and squirting into Pete's mouth. "He's hard as a rock!"

Pat laughed and continued to tongue fuck her nephew's sloppy ass, reaching up to stroke his stiff dick. She rimmed him a moment longer and then popped her mouth off his sopping wet asshole, kneeling up to kiss her sister.

"Mmmmm, his ass tastes so fucking good in your mouth, baby," Liz groaned, swiveling her slim hips in lazy circles, slowly grinding against Pete's smothered face under her cunt and ass.

"I gotta get me some of this, sis," Pat moaned, breaking the kiss and slithering up to try sitting on Pete's cock.

"Oh no you don't, it's MY turn, baby!" Liz laughed, pushing Pat away and sliding off Pete's gasping, soaking wet face. "You've had it already!"

She slipped down Pete's torso and leaped on his cock, fisting it to her hungry pussy with one hand and impaling herself with it, letting out a long, growling hiss as the young man's cock filled her up. She leaned over on her hands, bouncing her ass up and down, the sight of her dimpled, wrinkly ass flexing before Pete's eyes driving him nuts. His hands reached out and cupped the quivering cheeks, massaging the meaty flesh of them in his fingers.

"Well, that just leaves your face, baby," Pat growled, quickly mounting Pete's, facing her sister and spreading her own saggy old cheeks to pop her rectum right on his moaning mouth. "Eat it, baby, eat your Auntie Pat's nasty old asshole!"

"You're so bad, Patsy," Liz giggled, looking back over her shoulder at her big sister pounding away at Pete's face, twisting her hips and tweaking her thick nipples as she rode it, taking his tongue deep inside her asshole. "If he's got anything left when I'm done with him, you can take him in your ass!"

"Oh, I'm countin' on that, sis, countin' on that," Pat said with a throaty growl. "And speaking of asses..."

She leaned forward, legs spreading wider to scrunch her butt down on Pete's face, and buried her own between her little sister's butt cheeks, spreading them with her hands and piercing Liz's dark brown pucker with her plunging tongue.

"OH FUCK YEAH BABY!" Liz screamed, leaning forward on Pete's legs as her sister drilled her butt, growling as she did. "GODDAM YOU CAN EAT ASS! EAT IT SIS EAT IT!"

She slammed her pussy down on Pete's cock and squeezed her pussy walls around it, stilling her ass for Pat's tongue. The older sister went wild on Liz's gripping shit chute, mouth open around it, tongue flashing in and out like a small, wet cock. She pawed Liz's butt flesh with one hand and with the other squeezed Pete's nuts. The boy howled in pain and pleasure as she slowly pulsated her grip, squeezing and relaxing, milking the sperm from him.

"Cum, kid, cum," Pat growled in the sweaty depths of Liz's ass as she continued to rim her kid sister. "I need you up my ass!"

"OH GOD!" Pete howled as his own tongue scoured his sexy aunt's asshole.

His balls ached like they never ached before, as they knotted and gave up the third load of the night. He screamed inside Pat's ass cave, the hole wide open and practically sucking his face up into it as she flexed her rectal ring. She puckered it harder and faster to take in his tongue so deep Pete thought she'd tear it off inside her rapidly flexing asshole.

"FUCK YES!" Liz screamed, clamping down her pussy walls harder on Pete's cock, draining ever drop of spunk from it, cumming herself as she felt the scorching jets flood her womb.

When he finished spurting into his grandmother's gripping cunt, he laid back, spent and exhausted as Pat pulled her asshole off his tongue. She grabbed Liz's hips and tugged her back, planting her cum-laden hole right on Pete's protesting mouth.

"NO PLEASE NOT..." he yelled, his screams abating as a river of his own cum jetted out of his grandmother's pussy and filled his mouth.

"SO BAD!" Liz laughed, spreading her legs to settle fully on Pete's sputtering mouth as she filled it with his cum. "Eat up, kid, eat it alllll up!"

Pat laughed and knelt between Pete's shaking legs, fisting his flagging cock with both hands. She slurped the cummy length of it, relishing the taste and texture of Pete's cum sticking to it, and the thin coating of her little sister's pussy juices. She gobbled him down to the base, twisting her hands around it, stroking it up and down, in and out of her mouth until it was nearly fully hard again.

"Nobody sucks cock like you, baby...nobody..." Liz groaned dreamily as she continued to force the rest of Pete's cum out of her pussy into the boy's mouth to be swallowed down. "Oh..oh...fuck, gonna squirt again!"

"Gimme some!" Pat laughed, popping her mouth off Pete's cock and jumping up on it, taking it deep inside her ass soaked with Pete's spit in one pounding stroke.

She fucked him, bouncing up and down, and leaning over to his face where Liz was frantically fingering her hairy, wet cunt, and squirting long, huge ropes of her cum. Pat opened her mouth and took it all, swallowing the tasty woman cream and going back for more until Liz was spent, sitting back against the headboard of the bed, still smothering Pete in her sloppy, open cunt.

"So fucking good," Pat hissed, leaning up to kiss her kid sister as she continued to ride Pete's cock up her ass, thrusting up and down, twisting her hips and clamping down on it with her tight rectal walls. "Mmmmmmm..."

The sisters shared cum for a few moments more before Pat pushed away and rolled to her back, legs up, calves on Pete's shoulders as the young stud flailed away at her asshole, ramming into her harder and faster.

"Smell my feet, baby," Pat laughed, pushing the wrinkled old soles of them into Pete's face as he fucked her hungry asshole. "Smell 'em...lick 'em...suck those toes!"

Pete was delirious with pleasure, his cock swelling in his aunt's clutching asshole as he lapped up and down the thick, papery wrinkles of her soles, then between the toes, savoring the funky, musky scent and flavor, not minding the grit and sock lint making its way into his mouth. She laughed and popped her toes from his lips and latched her muscular old calves around the sides of his neck.

"Sit on my face, sis, gimme more of that delicious squirt!" she roared.

Liz didn't need to be told twice, leaping on her big sister's face, burying it in her wrinkled old butt cheeks and slapping her cunt into her sucking mouth. She came quickly and feverishly,aiming her gushing flow directly into Pat's gulping maw.

"FUCK YEAH GIVE IT TO ME!" Pat screamed, gulping madly to keep up with Liz's fierce jets of cum.

"OH GOD OH GOD!" Pete howled, feeling his nuts throb, his cock thickening in his aunt's milking asshole, filling her bowels with his fourth load. "FUUUUUUCK!"

They all came at once, Pete flooding Pat's ass with cum, Liz drenching Pat's face with her endless, creamy squirts and Pat cumming from Pete's cock pounding her asshole. She screamed in orgasm, the vibrations in Liz's pussy triggering even more squirts. She was so caught up in the orgasmic overload, she clamped down hard with her calves around Pete's neck. Just as the boy finished cumming, he felt himself go slack and dizzy as Pat's amazingly muscular old calves knifed into his neck arteries, denying him blood to the brain and knocking him out in her powerful old legs.

"Uh, sis, you better ease the squeeze, the kid's out!" Liz laughed, looking at Pete's eyes roll over in their sockets as Pat's calves scissored his neck.

"Oh fuck," Pat sighed, lapping her lips coated with her sister's squirt as Liz finally dismounted her face. "Couldn't help it, felt so fucking good!"

Pat popped her legs apart and Pete slumped to the bed, unconscious, slowly snorting back to life as Pat lay atop Liz, the two sisters kissing and sharing the thick cream Liz had left on her big sister's lips and face.

"My ass is SO full," Pat growled into Liz's mouth.

"Not for long, sis," Liz hissed.

Pete woke up to see Pat on her hands and knees, his grandmother kneeling behind her, parting Pat's saggy cheeks in her hands and sucking his cum out of her ass. He shook his head in disbelief as he watched his sexy grandmother slurp wildly at her sister's dripping asshole, sucking in mouthfuls of cum and swallowing it before going back for more, scooping out the rest with her thrusting tongue.

Pete couldn't move as he lay back and watched his aunt and grandmother lay beside him, kissing him, all three mouths together now, sharing the combined fluids of them all in a long, tongue-lashing, lewd kiss. They finally stopped, the two women dropping their hands to Pete's soft cock, stroking it.

"Uh...I got nothing left," Pete sighed, wincing as the women's hands tickled his super-sensitive cock head, laughing at him. "Please...Aunt Pat...Grandma...no more..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Pat Cums A'Calling Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds